The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings everyone from an Ontario Bunny!  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Jaz_Min

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bunny / Lapine
  • Coloring: Light creamy brown dominant, white markings
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: (Varies?)
Greetings everyone from an Ontario Bunny!
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »
 :P     Hello out there fellow furs! My fursonal name is Jaz and I am a modest and friendly Canadian bunbun. E: 3 I would love to get to know whoever would be willing to chat it up with me, and we can get to know each other I'm sure! My profile at the moment may be a little blank, but that will change shortly when I can quickly get around to updating it! ": 3 So hopefully I can remember to fill it out if my adhd permits! : D
     I am constantly on my MSN so if you want a steady way to reach me faster, you can try me there. Just have to check out my profile to see if its been automatically put there. I don't plan to simply post it on this thread because I am not sure if the site rules permit or disallow the posting of outside contact addresses (spelling?) outside of a PM or posting it on a profile, so I shall refrain. E:3
     Well, thanks for taking the time to skim over my very first post on TheFurryForum.com! E:D I hope to hear from some of you dearies some time soon! ^__^

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: Greetings everyone from an Ontario Bunny!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »
Hello jaz, I am buddywolf. A friend who is always glad to meet new faces.
I am usually in the funRP section of the forums but I visit other places some times.  :)
I will see you and talk to you later.
Oh and I can't say no to new friends...Unless they want to burn me with a flamethrower  ;)
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:42:16 AM »
Welcome to TFF Jaz, I hope you like this place. I find it rather entertaining... maybe too entertaining. You never know if fox spies are about and they try to ransack you with snuggles while you sleep. Anyways I wouldn't worry about that unless you have a lot chocolate in your possession... without further adieu here is your present! *Gives Jaz some tiramisu* Stay frosty :P!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 12:50:58 AM »
No way! I'm in Ontario too! :D

Welcome to the forum!

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 02:59:12 AM »
Yip, yip Jaz! Welcome to the forum!
Im Timmy the fox, the only Royal Cutefox around here hehe... and i never say no to get a new friend btw ;)
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 04:50:37 AM »
'Ellos there! Welcome to FF.

I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja +^_^+
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 06:17:31 AM »
*Emerges out of the shadows* Greetings Jaz. Welcome to the forums! *Extends paw* I offer you my friendship if you are willing to accept it. Also *bends down and touches snout to Jaz's forehead and blesses Jaz with magic* Its a blessing for good luck. I hope that you have a great time here. I'll see ya around.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 11:42:56 AM »
new bunnies are always good things. I demand more bunnies :P
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Mystique

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: grey-ish black
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 116lb
  • Build: curvy, athletic, fit
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 11:59:23 AM »
hey Jaz! im Mystique, a friendly (to most people) wolf. welcome to the forums  ;)!
Warning: I have an attitude and i know how to use it ;)

Offline Jaz_Min

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 07:56:38 PM »
@ BuddyWolf - Pleased to meet you BuddyWolf! I haven't had the chance yet to browse the FunRP section of the forum yet, I'm still figuring out what I want to do to fill in my profile! Sure lets talk and get some line of sight later, oh and I wont burn you with a flamethrower... unless you wanna be foxy smores >: 3

@ White Wolf Guardian - I hope so too White Wolf! I'm still sort of getting used to the forum, so I'm a teeny bit intimidated to post anywhere on it just yet.. So far I'm really enjoying the responses I"m reading over in my little greeting thread, everyone seems really warm and friendly! That's something I'm glad to see considering some of the other forums I've ventured through and encountered those who were... less than nice, if I put it politely. On the verdict of snuggles I say the penalty is to commence snuggles right away, haha! Spies or otherwise I can't deny the enjoyment of a good curl up or scritching. : ) *smiles and receives the tiramisu, bringing it close and wafting its aroma* Mmm this smells really yummy, I'll have to save it for a nice desert after dinner! : 3

@ Spike - Yes way I'm from Ontario! >: 3 *grins and playfully grrs* I'm in the Saint Catharines region, like right near Niagara Falls : ) Thanks for the welcome Spike, lets talk some time about our crazy coloured funny-money and stuff! : )

@ Timmy the Royal Cutefox - *Giggles a bit as I hear your yipping* Hey there Timmy, pleased to meet you! The only Royal Cutefox, huh? Well it's always good to gain unique friends so this would be no different! *extends a paw to shake with the Cutefox* You got yourself a new friend with long ears then! E: 3

@ iKero-chu - Charmed to meet you iKero, thanks for the warm welcome! *Ooo's and Aah's at you with a grin* Ooo a pirate Ferrachu? Are you here to rob me of my carrot supply? Or perhaps more dastardly, my alchemical supply stockpile? D :  I'll have to keep an eye on you, I'm watching! : P  *chuckles and has to push a flopping ear out from in front of my vision*

@ Nyyrikkia - Greetings and salutations to you as well Nyyrikkia, how are those shadowy walls doing today? : 3 *The bunny smiles warmly at the greeting and extends his own paw out in return, grasping your own paw and gently shakes* I would be happy to gain a new friend! *Jaz's eyes follow you, nervously at first as you bend down closer and closer, pressing your snout just over his brow.* Oh a lucky blessing? Thank you for sharing it with me, do you suppose if I combine it with my lucky hind paws, that my luck may increase exponentially? >: 3 Okay then, I'll hopefully see you around the forum!

@ AsiaBunny - Oh my goodness yes, I love bringing a +1 to bunnydom where ever I roam... though we have to be careful or we could end up multiplying like wildfire haha! For now though, your wish is my command as I have added a +1 to your bunny counter! Lets you and I hope more are yet to come. : )

@ Mystique - Hello there Mystique! Does that mean I am getting to see your nice side? : ) Much appreciated though and yes, I gotta start trying to make a thread or two otherwise I'll feel all shy and stay in this corner away from chatting! ": )

Wow long post! That is what happens what happens when you are a busy bunny and are unable to reply quick enough for each message!   :3

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 07:59:13 PM »

@ iKero-chu - Charmed to meet you iKero, thanks for the warm welcome! *Ooo's and Aah's at you with a grin* Ooo a pirate Ferrachu? Are you here to rob me of my carrot supply? Or perhaps more dastardly, my alchemical supply stockpile? D :  I'll have to keep an eye on you, I'm watching! : P  *chuckles and has to push a flopping ear out from in front of my vision*

I'm Pirate Ninja Ferrachu :'3 mrawr.
& nah don't worries, I dun leik Carrots D': only carrot juice mixed with fruits. <3 Omnomnom.
-paws at your flopping ear- :c
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Jaz_Min

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »

& nah don't worries, I dun leik Carrots D': only carrot juice mixed with fruits. <3 Omnomnom.

My apologies, I forgot to add on your ninja-ness to your namesake! :)  Okay phew that's a relief then, but perhaps you should join me for some fruveggie drinks some time! Can try making totally crazy mixtures and see if they taste any good! :D *meeps and laughs out as you paw at my ear, tickling it rather easily as it is batted back and forth* Haha my cursed ears get in the way yet again!

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 08:12:57 PM »

My apologies, I forgot to add on your ninja-ness to your namesake! :)  Okay phew that's a relief then, but perhaps you should join me for some fruveggie drinks some time! Can try making totally crazy mixtures and see if they taste any good! :D *meeps and laughs out as you paw at my ear, tickling it rather easily as it is batted back and forth* Haha my cursed ears get in the way yet again!

Its alright +^_^+ and yesss, that'd be amazing! :'D mmm, I can taste 'em already, ~( o 3 o)~
-continues the pawing, murrs in amusement.-
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Jaz_Min

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 08:39:56 PM »

@ iKero - haha well I have a whole table of mixing equipment I usually use for alchemy but I'm sure with some modifications it can serve the purpose of blending fruveggie drinks.. so long as there's some carrots somewhere! :) *ponders up some ideas of fruveggie mixes, scared of the ideas coming to mind, but loses train of thought whilst you continue pawing away at my ears* Hey now those are ticklish! XD

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 10:54:01 PM »
 :o You wouldn't burn a wolf would you?

Ill talk any time unless I dunno what to say.  ^_^
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!