The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask the Kat  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Ask the Kat
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 05:14:04 AM »
It doesn't help that I'm blond either, haha. I would prefer Deathnote over Gundam, I just can't get into it.

Did you always want to write growing up? Or did you have another career choice?

Do you have a character in your books you relate to? Maybe a personal dilema you both share?

Same question as above, but with someone elses work, maybe an anime.

You said you made a few Mangas, what were they about? Titles? Plot? Are they antro-based?

Speaking of anthro-based...Is that all you write about?

What is your Steam name? I won't add you if you don't want...But I'm curious to know.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 05:51:57 AM »
growing up, i hated writing and i hated reading, too. my original career choice was to be in the miliatry. after 5 years, i said it ain't for me.

I relate to shinzuu because he is pretty much almost a direct personification of me. (I mean the original, but furry Shinzuu is also roughly the same.) Personal dillema? Being persecuted for (censored) I didn't do.

hmmm, i can't really say. i think all this up with only what i want in mind. nothing in particular outside.

First one I ever made was in 2001, Shinzuu Saga, this one was actually based on Rurouni Kenshin and the Korean Ragnarok Manga, but with a storyline, setting and characters completely original. The second was Saith, a college drama manga about the nerdy girl and the pretty-boy jock. The third one I wrote was the first in JRC Productions which was a revolutionary manga, where each page is written by a different author, which the manga was doctrined by me and two close high school friends, thus JRC, Josh Ryan Cory. We worked on a second project, too, but that has yet to see fruit on Chapter 1. None of these are anthro-based as these were before I became a furry and no one in JRC, aside from me, is a furry.

No, it is not all I write about. In fact, Kin Chronicles is the only furry-based anything, that i'm writing. I'm still working on my other books in my spare time when I hit writer's block or run out of paper. My second book is done all via PC, and is the only one that isn't on paper. The rest, I follow my normal steps.
1) Brainstorm
2) Story development
3) Plot Weaving
4) Sub-plot Weaving
5) Rough draft (Paper)
6) Editing
7) Final Draft (Paper)
8) Final Version (PC)

Well, my steam Login is Duomillenia because people can't seem to find me as: {W.o.F} Black Kat (Katame)
feel free to add me if you want. I only play CSS until my gaming comp gets mailed over. then i'll be having a hayday on L4D2.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 06:46:12 AM »
"W.o.F."? World of Furries? A parodic variation of World of Warcraft?

Anyway...I meant to ask if you like animals and what your favorite was in that last batch, but it slipped my mind. (Blond moment!  :P)

Do you like animals? If so what is your favorite?

Do you collect anything?

How did you become a furry?

Who is your favorite super hero and villian?

Who, other than Terry Goodkind, do you idolize and why?

What are your prefered book/game/movie genres?

Do you think I ask too many questions? And are you annoyed by it?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »
WoF was my baby clan on CSS, Weapons of Fate, but that ship has sailed.

I love cats. I love them to death. I also love huskies and shiba inu's.

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, MMORPG's, all my artwork, and a few other things that i can't think of at the moment.

I dated Vee, and it grew on me.

My favorite hero is probably still Iron Man. As for villain, I'd have to say it would be Onslaught.

Hmm... that's a toughy. I'd have to say Captain Carl Roah of the United States Army. He is a man that has persevered many tough times and somehow found a way to do so while maintaining his integrity and dignity. He's now a flight officer and married with 2 children.

Book-wise, I prefer Star-Wars specific, but in general, Action/Espionage. Games, no real favorite, just if it catches my fancy. As for movies, I love action and horror movies the most.

No, actually. I'm glad that you ask because it shows I still have friends on this server and people who might be genuinely interested in my life... Aside from Vee, that is. :P

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 07:29:30 AM »

No, actually. I'm glad that you ask because it shows I still have friends on this server and people who might be genuinely interested in my life... Aside from Vee, that is. :P

Oh man, you have no idea how warm and fuzzy that made me feel. I have such a big happy face on. <3

I'd ask another batch of questions, but I'm tired and about to head to bed.

I'm still smiling lol

Post Merge: March 14, 2010, 07:19:56 AM
Alright, a few more.

Do you have a favorite book/game/movie?

What is a Shiba Inu? Sounds like something from Naruto lol.

What is your favorite candy?

Do you drink coffee in the morning? Or something else?

Uh.....Hmm...Was there someone in your life before Vee?

Is your room messy?

And do you sleep alone?

Oh, and if you had a life-time supply of one item, what would it be?

Post Merge: March 14, 2010, 12:23:25 AM
Another merge, but I thought of these while doing the dishes just now, which I still need to finish...

You mention incompetant people being your greatest pet peeve, do you have others?

Are you making a book about the "Betrayal of the Guardians"? If so have you been secretly using your RP to get ideas? Or maybe even make the book solely on what goes on in the RP :O?

What is your prefered style of music?

I'm gonna stop pestering you for now and let you catch up lol. Back to dishes for me!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:23:25 AM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 05:38:59 PM »
Book: Soul of The Fire by Terry Goodkind    Movie: Zombieland    Game: Resident Evil 5

Shiba Inu is a Japanese dog that looks like a mini-husky. It's kinda funny that its sign says "Shiba Inu Dog" because "Inu" is Japanese for "Dog". So if we translate the sign at pet stores, it would say "Medium Dog Dog".

Anything Reese's

I used to drink coffee. In fact I was an addict from Junior High up to Freshman year in High School. Since then, I haven't drank any, that was 2001, btw.

there were 21 women in my life prior to Vee, but none at the same time. My relationships lasted only between 2-6 months, before they tell me the same thing. "Sorry, but you're more like a brother to me, than a lover." Only 1 ever dumped me for bad reasons, and still are not on good terms with.

No. I have a mini-Vee. On our first Valentine's 2 years ago, I gave her a Valentine dog in "Knight In Shining Armor" armor from Build-a-Bear named after me, and she gave me a bride Build-a-Bear named after her. We both hold those to bed.

Hmmm... lifetime supply. Money.

Liars. Lying's my greatest of all pet peeves. I've struck an ex for lying to me before. Not proud of it, but that's the gravity of my pet peeve of lying.

No, my RP is not part of my book series. However, the last book is called Betrayal of the Guardian, but it takes place while Shinzuu and the cast are still alive. The RP is based on an experiment of the realm and kinda a way to get people to read my story more. XP

I listen to pretty much any music. However, the one type of music I listen to most is either Alternative, Country or Russian Industrial Rock (mainly Rammstein and Megaherz)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »
Well with all those women, who wouldn't want a life time supply of money? You a playah.

You mention being in the military, Airforce specificaly. If it doesn't bring back any horrific memories, have you ever killed someone? Or done something resulting in the death of someone?

What did you pilot? If you did fly something, what was your favorite?

Have you ever wanted to pilot something specificaly? Or something different than you already piloted?

Why the Airforce?

Do you play any instruments? If so, what?

Why did the previous women in your life consider you more of a brother? If you know.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2010, 12:06:40 AM »
I'm not a playa. never was. Just attracted girls and they figured out that I'm just more the "Brother" kind of friend.

Nope, I have no blood on my hands. However, I was almost charged with attempted murder in Junior High, when i lost my cool and attacked the wrestling team's captain and almost snapped his neck off.

I've flown anything that came out of repairs. My favorite would have to be the Hornets. Though I will say, for the record, Raptors are really fun in high G's.

Yes, actually. The one thing I've always wanted to fly was a Cessna T-1 jet.

IDK. I didn't want to spend 712 days of my life on a boat, I wanted to fly, the Army is a military whore-house, and the Marines were jerk-offs, though that recruiting sergeant still bugged me even after signing in with USAF.

I play piano, saxophone and guitar (Helped when Guitar Hero came out, lol). I am also a singer.

You know what? I have yet to receive an answer about that. One girl, a blond, just told me about all the "sweet" things I did for her, but that's stuff that you do for a gf. Walks in the park, moonlit stroll on the lake, movies, dinner, being intimate and romantic. But then again, that girl was the one that called me on my cell and said she forgot my number.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:08:31 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2010, 11:22:14 PM »
Is you xbox live G-tag renewed to gold yet?  :)
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 12:03:27 AM »
no, my job hasn't even started yet, so I can't afford it at the moment.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 12:10:42 AM »
What is your new job exactly?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 12:18:30 AM »
I'm a salesman at Best Buy. My credentials from my last sales job at Fry's got me a really high starting salary.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
Fail blonde is fail.

Hmm...I had a good one cooked up...But it slipped my mind...

OH! How do you get rid of writers block?

Do you prefer fast food, home cooked food, or premade frozen food?

Do a barrel roll?   :3

What, in your opinion, was the most romantic thing you have done for a woman you were going steady with?

How did you meet Vee?

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2010, 02:03:43 AM »
Do you want to just copy my reply to how we met in my Meet the Staff board to answer his last question?
I'm sure it'd be easier, so go ahead if you want to.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2010, 02:06:48 AM »
I never thought to look there...Maybe I'll give it a look see. 0:)