The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ask the Kat  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Ask the Kat
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2010, 03:44:06 AM »
Writer's block. Work on something else, and it'll come to me.

Home cooked, thank you.

I've done too many.

I moved in and got engaged to Vee.

I met Vee in the Habbo Hotel UK server back in early 2005

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »
Yeah, I read about it in her post, interesting story.

Do you believe your color to be right? And do you take it seriously?

When you right or read dialogue for your characters, do you imagine how they sound individualy? Or do have a generic male and female voice lodged into your head?

Who, other than characters of yourself or Vee, are your favorite in your books and why?

Are there any..."Naughty" scenes in your books? From what I remember, Shinzuu and Vee get married and have children.(Can't remember on the children)

You seem distant, everything okay on the homefront? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but if you need to vent or something...I'm here for ya. ;)

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2010, 07:19:42 PM »
The color would be right at a different spectrum of my more dormant personality. But on the whole, I BS'd it so I could get Black, mainly because that's the only kind of deck I run.

No, I actually do have a vision and audio in my mind playing as I write it all down, as well as reading it. I take my writing very seriously, and I write in a fashion where I know the reader can indulge in it because I become a part of it. You can ask Vee on this one. Depending on who I'm writing about at the time, my facial expression and my attitude are completely different.

Hmm.... My favorite outside those two would probably have to be either Alister or Bahamut because Alister has the whip-sword and no tongue, so he's literally like a silent killer. Bahamut, I enjoy very much because though he uses common, conventional weapons (i.e. generic broadswords) he maximizes their usage plus he has his jousting lance, which is unique in itself because unless you're riding horseback, 99% chance is that you're not wielding one.

No, not on the children. However, there is a sex scene in the book, but it's not graphic. It's just a description of what they see and the feelings inside them. However, most of it will be deleted from the TFF version. If you want to read the full, unedited version of that part, or other parts of the books, you will find it in Soryu's new forum (not furry only). I'm posting the books here and that site ONLY. I decided against posting on FA for numerous reasons, but the bottom line is, censored version on TFF and Unrated Version on MOD.

Well, just been really busy with beta testing since the 17th, so yea, I'm very distant, aside from the fact that my orientation still hasn't started yet.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »
If you had to write something about me, what would your attitude be/facial expression.

Also have you ever been to a rave party?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2010, 10:54:21 PM »
Let's see... interesting and unique... and reminds me of Chrono when it comes to RP's. My face would be one of a smirk and turn into a frown at the though of RP's.

I've been to many rave parties in my life. I've stopped since my second year in the USAF.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2010, 11:38:34 PM »
Let's see... interesting and unique... and reminds me of Chrono when it comes to RP's. My face would be one of a smirk and turn into a frown at the though of RP's.

Awww that's cold man, even though I told you to answer honestly, I didn't expect that.

Why does that thought make you frown?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2010, 11:44:48 PM »
like i said, you're starting to remind me of Chrono when it comes to RP. That was an HONEST answer. You're a good guy, but when it comes to RP's, you just start reminding me of Chrono when he was RPing with us, and that thought makes me angry.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »
Well what exactly did he do wrong that I remind you of now?

forgive my curiosity but somethings i'd like an answer to

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2010, 11:51:11 PM »
For starters, not paying attention to EVERYTHING that people posted before you. Also, going off on a tangent into your own little world. Not using common sense is another one. Also, posts that don't make sense. (i.e. hitting someone in the face with a shield and saying that they're falling forward after that kind of impact. That usually forces a person to fall backwards)

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2010, 12:13:14 AM »
How very kind of you Mister Katame, i'll be SURE to do everything in my power to avoid doing that in the future

Anyways do you consider your highschool years years well spent?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2010, 12:18:34 AM »
Well wasted was more like it, however, the connections I've gotten since then have somewhat paid off. I am good friends with WNBA wonder, Candice Parker. I got to know one of the gaming development workers for Sony Japan. I know two of the nation's best counter-hackers. I got my name out in the Choir world and I've met my best friend there. Oh, and it was there that I developed my anime enough to do commissions that were worth well over 50 dollars.

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2010, 04:17:58 AM »
If you were invited to another rave, would you go?
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:21 AM »
No, I probably wouldn't. I usually only go to pick up women, and I already have Vee. Furthermore, I'd be afraid to go, cuz this is Maine... country-folks who have raves should be questioned and interrogated.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
*clears throat* Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2010, 04:21:45 PM »
 :o
questioned? interrogated? just for having a rave?
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!