The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Search For Mana  (Read 66886 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: The Search For Mana
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »
Lazaryos trudged along unhappily most of the day, until he saw that sign. A smile crept over his face and he decided to deter slightly more towards the west. Not to far in that direction, was a small village by the name of Porksmith. True to its name, the village was known for its pig farming and its slaughtering there of. The tiger's mouth watered in anticipation and excitement as he walked through the town's gates.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2010, 12:58:14 AM »
Ember just followed along behind Lazaryos, completely bored with the walk. She had seen the sign for the village and didn't care much about what the village was known for. She pulled a leather cord out of her bag while she walked. Craftily tying it around the diamond, she made it into a necklace and tied it around her neck. She followed Lazaryos through the gates and headed to look for supplies and food she would actually eat.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2010, 02:28:20 AM »
*Nitrous followed carefully not wanting to get too close because the feline knew he was hostile* "As long as tiger boy doesn't catch sight of me I should be fine, I don't mind helping the girl because she can easily be used as a means to an end for that lover boy. Love is such a lovely thing to exploit when treasure is involved." *He made a grin watching the two walk inside the town gates, after seeing his way clear he made his way in as well keeping a low profile*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:23 AM »
Chrono turned around just to satisfy his curiosity of what the others were doing, when he didn't even see a trace of them. Well, it was a little unnerving how there wasn't even a trail they left behind, but the worst of it was that the sign post was in the middle of six different roads. Which road did they take... and why now?! he threw glances everywhere around him, then began to calm down at the lack of activity, finding a spot about a hundred meters down the road to stop for a rest and a quick hunt.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
Lazaryos headed straight for the center of the village, entering the largest building. He sat down at a table and dropped his coin sachel. "Owner! Give me as much of your biggest and best! I'm hankering for your goods and I have the money to do it!" Lazaryos' mouth watered with a smile as the owner and two other cooks came out 30 minutes later, hauling an entire roast pig to his table, each part of the pig cooked in a different way. Lazaryos dug in like the tiger he was born to be.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2010, 01:00:53 AM »
Ember found a market and bought some more apples plus some bananas. She also went into a bakery and bought some bread and pasteries. Finding a craft store, she went inside. She spent some time browsing the shop looking at all the hand-crafted items that were there. She finally came upon a collection of ocarinas. One caught her attention the most. The face of it where the holes were had elegant flames painted on it. A smile crept up on her face and she brought the instrument up to the owner, buying it. She exited the shop and began playing it a bit, not totally an expert at it but she had played one before.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:47 AM »
*Nitrous looked around with shifty eyes and grabbed an apple from a store and kept walking, pretending like he didn't do anything* "Alright I didn't get caught!" *He took a bite out of his apple and looked around* "I wonder if I could make tonight... a night to remember for tiger boy." *He made an evil grin and imaginary horns from his own view sprouted forth from his head* "Oh this is gonna be fun." *He wrung his paws together in contemplation for his plans for the feline*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »
Chrono sat by the fire he made, the remains of the medium-sized creature he ate are off to the side. He looks up at the sky as the sun sets, and his mind drifts away from the present, back to his uncle's flat, whos owner was the only person who seemed to like having him around...

Chrono was carrying a scroll with blue trimming and a black ribbon on the middle. He only wore simple clothes under an open green robe along with a red headband covering the slit where his eye would be. Hm... was I four or six... I didn't visit him at five because they thought he was putting thoughts into my head about 'being equal to mages'... anyway, at least I remember he was a normal as well. the scene repeated in his head after a few moments, then stopped when Chrono heard something behind him. "Can't a guy get some rest around here?!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »
Lazaryos gorged himself all day and evening until he became tired and rented a room to crash for the night, possibly for the first time in his life. His dreams brought him to the time of his childhood. Continuously, Lazaryos watched his parents get slaughtered by a band of Dark Mages with three eyes, claiming the supremacy of the Tri'malis clan as the superior Mages and race of the world.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »
Ember had walked the streets until near sunset, just playing her ocarina and observing the villagers. This place was definitely more hospitable than Caprica. She had circled back to a place she had seen that she knew she could stay the night at. Heading inside as the sun was setting, she rented out a room and headed to it. She leaned her staff against the stand at the side of her bed. Crawling under the covers, she softly played her ocarina until she fell asleep. Her dreams were just her remembering certain points in the journey so far. No horrible memories plagued her, probably because she didn't have any.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2010, 04:45:05 AM »
*The dark wolf crept silently into the tiger's room in the shadows and drew his chalk* "This outta mess with tiger boy real good." *He grinned as he struck the ground with it around his bed, making a circle motion, slowly working his design into play under the bed until he was done he whispered in the still air* "Sleep well and enjoy the morning." *He laughed inwards as he crept out of the room, tossing the bit of chalk left in his paw on the floor behind him, the pentagram glowing faintly red in the dark around his target*

*As he got outside he explained to himself further what his reasoning was for placing a protection circle around his hardened rival* "It will make me feel better to know that he will be alive tomorrow, and therefore I will get another chance to kill him. It just makes sense." *He nodded to himself as he kept walking*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2010, 06:10:43 AM »
Chrono had long since resigned himself to the slumber under the moon. One could only stay paranoid for so long before fatigue set in. His memories of his pre-exile childhood swam through his head with no real order of occourance as he rolled about on the dirt, his mind now trying to fight off nightmares that occoured soon after every 'lesson' his immedeate family forced on him.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2010, 11:09:33 PM »
Lazaros awoke a bit groggy the next morning, but woke up none-the-less. His head spun as he got up and opened the tiny window in his little Inn room. It was barely morning twilight, and he dressed, leaving his room. Lazaryos left some coins on the table for the keeper who was sleeping in a leaning position at the desk. He breathed in heartily as he stepped out and stretched  his now restored joints. See? I needed food more than I needed rest. Lazaryos began to head north, slightly tilting east to get back on track with a big smile on his face.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2010, 11:46:11 PM »
Ember had actually gotten up before Lazaryos, but not by too much. She would still be within his sights when he left the village. "Such a repetitive journey. Eat, walk, and sleep. It was nice to at least have a little change of pace by sleeping in an actual bed. I got rested up a lot quicker than I thought." She thought to herself. Stretching her arms up into the air above her head, her tail swaying back and forth softly behind her.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2010, 04:24:05 AM »
*Nitrous watched the tiger go forward and already prepared a surprise for him as he looked down in his paws, having charged up a large amount of cosmic energy for his prepared attack* "You'll be catatonic for sure after this one tiger boy!" *He cackled at his bad pun as he unleashed a large dark blast from his hands upon the target* "I knew it was worth keeping him alive for one more night to do this." *He grinned with envy at his own work*