The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello Fellow Furries!!  (Read 2157 times)

Offline BethanieStealsCheese

Hello Fellow Furries!!
« on: February 07, 2007, 11:42:43 PM »
  Hello! My name is Bethanie, and I just happened onto this forum.  :lovestruck4:

I am an 18 year old crazy woman from the midwest. (The heartland of the United States, for all of you non-Americans.) I am an avid debater, and I'm not afraid to take on any subject! The usual subject that I end up debating on (a casual, mature debate, mind you) is religion. For some reason I always end up in a discussion about this in particular, but I digress. I love reading, and I am always devouring books like mad. Fiction, science fiction, and historical fiction books are normally the genres I delve into. I've tried my hand at writing a few, but have yet to show anyone. (For fear of critism, maybe?)

Let's see.. what else can I tell you.. Oh! I volunteer, alot. Normally it's at the local humane society, but I volunteer at a food bank, and a senior home too. I currently only own one pet, a Saint Bernard (my baby boy!) named Duke. We had to put my Yorkshire Terrier; Winston, of 18 years down in October, and about a week later we got Duke. We went from 10 lbs, no slobber, and no shedding to a 86 lbs (he was so small when we got him because he was neglected, he eventually will be about 160-180 lbs, at 93 now), contantly drooling, always shedding big boy. Despite his size, he is a lap dog! I love him so much. Anywho, sorry for making you read all of that.  Also, I am addicted to IMVU, and I love to chat. I'm also a developer, thought I'm quite new! I've found a love for making products, and I hope to branch out into some furry specific items here soon!

I've always thought it'd be awesome to be connected to some other IMVU furries out there, and I was ecstatic when I saw a button to this forum! I also see you have a roleplaying section!  =3 That's something I want to get into, too!

Okay, now for my furry personas! I'll post images, cause it's better than trying to rely on my detail communicating skills. (Not so good,  :th_PyongLlora: .) Oh! Also, I did the graphics for both of these, and if any of you would like an avatar done, or a signature (been doing them for a LONG time now) I would be HAPPY to make one for you!

The first is a Pink Leopard! I'm not even a fan of pink, normally, but something about this was.. a stray from normal furri-ness, so I had to have it.

The next is my other fursonality, a natural leopard. (Alas.. no ears for her yet.. ran out of moolah..)

Well.. hope I did this whole introduction business right. I'm anxious to talk with you all!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:44:33 PM by BethanieStealsCheese »

Offline Scalie

• IRC Mountie
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • JP's Smexi Mate
    • http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=6506753
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Grey
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Medium
Re: Hello Fellow Furries!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 11:50:28 PM »
Welcome to the forums.
"A mind in the gutter is a sad thing to waste."

"Wearing a shirt only draws attention to my complete lack of pants." - Ezekiel, Ctrl+Alt+Del

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=6506753

ephemral

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 11:57:42 PM »
Welcome aboard. ^.^

KajiKitsune

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy our ramen!  :razz:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:12:39 AM »
Oooo... Cool. I volunteer a lot with teaching/mentoring special needs children. Beautiful sig, any chance you could make me one if I send screenshots? Maybe something darker though? Red and black?  :peek:

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 01:38:12 AM »
/also enjoys debating
Welcome to the forums
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline AngelOfLight0270

• Lovable Lion
    • Http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_myspace.php?user=1452648
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 03:09:23 AM »
hmm interesting,Welcome To the Forum :)
_^ Here is My Hp If you like to Visit http://Http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=1452648

I am Taking A Break I will Be on sometimes Just Not alot lol

Offline balzich14

• Chatty Cheetah
  • ''rockn roar''
    • balzich's myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 03:26:41 AM »
welcome to ff

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 04:05:21 AM »
Oooo... Cool. I volunteer a lot with teaching/mentoring special needs children. Beautiful sig, any chance you could make me one if I send screenshots? Maybe something darker though? Red and black?  :peek:

Seems you and I have something in common, my sister is autistic.  :th_Pyong-1:

Also, I use the name Nyx on two of the online games I play!  :peek: Small world!

Yeah! I would happy to! You can send screenies, or you can add me to IMVU, too. Cause I've got a special green room for taking pics, makes it a snap to do sigs. Though, if you've got a certain screenie that you like, I can do that too!

Either PM me pics, or add me to IMVU as BethanieStealsCheese.

Oh, also.. I looked at the picture section, and guess what? You and I have almost the exact same hair. I need mine re-dyed, lol.. but it's the same black and red, and cut short.  :D

crustybread5

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 08:07:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum! I have a crazy dog too. He's massive and still tries to be a lap dog even though he takes up nearly the whole sofa.

Offline Maxis29

• Founder of the furry forums
  • Donator
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am in the shadows, watching yous O.O
    • Furry Forums
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red & White
  • Height: 6'2
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 05:09:21 PM »
Visited the homepage. now your no longer earless  :snicker:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »

Seems you and I have something in common, my sister is autistic.  :th_Pyong-1:

Also, I use the name Nyx on two of the online games I play!  :peek: Small world!

Yeah! I would happy to! You can send screenies, or you can add me to IMVU, too. Cause I've got a special green room for taking pics, makes it a snap to do sigs. Though, if you've got a certain screenie that you like, I can do that too!

Either PM me pics, or add me to IMVU as BethanieStealsCheese.

Oh, also.. I looked at the picture section, and guess what? You and I have almost the exact same hair. I need mine re-dyed, lol.. but it's the same black and red, and cut short.  :D

Wow! That's awesome!  =3
My aunt actually has downs, and I've grown up with her all my life! I will definately visit your page and add you.
 :)

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 07:58:45 PM »
Visited the homepage. now your no longer earless  :snicker:

Maxis, that was so nice of you!  :th_Pyong-1:
Uber huggles for you!

Nyx, lookin' forward to talking with you!  :D

Offline m3linit42

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »
Welcome to furry Forums :] *run to catch you and hug you* *find a glass*  :squish: Ouch.  :snicker: te-hehehe  :)
size=12]WE ARE EVIL
BECAUSE WE LOVE IT
[/size]

Visit my homepage at: http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_M3linit42

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 01:11:50 AM »
Thanks.  =3