The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel  (Read 14698 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Ties of Blood: Of Fire and Steel
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »
The hissing became louder as a couple of the larger feral immediately dropped down from the top balconies of the factory and bumrushed the vehicle roaring as they did, while the smaller ones began to try and climb down the walls.

The Ferals looked like the furs did, except extremely twisted. Instead of being anthromorphic beings, they were monsters that moved on all four limbs. Their teeth gave way to viscous looking fangs that were dripping slob as they charged.

One particular big brute slammed into the side of the vehicle and was pounding away at the driver side door.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
Recca tried to back away, but noticed one of the smaller ferals was heading right for him as it made its way down the ceiling. He instinctivly threw a medium-sized fireball at it, and the impact stood out as half the room lit up for a few seconds as the Feral hit the floor burning. His next choice was even less thought out as he, instead of leaving the factory, tried to hide behind one of the pillars.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2010, 03:37:19 PM »
Coraline rushed back to the Humvee and pushed Shinzuu's unconscious body in after Tanner opened the door. She quickly climbed in and slammed the door shut just before a big Feral slammed into the side of the vehicle and then started pounding away at the driver's door. "This isn't good at all." She said before seeing a flash of light and spotting a Feral hit the floor on fire. The short burst of light helped her see that there were more climbing down the walls. As she looked around at the darkness from the backseat she tried to think of what she could do.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2010, 05:16:48 AM »
Ryan ducked as the feral continued to slam against the driver's side door. Ryan was beginning to get angry. He stared intesely at the beast as it rammed into the Humvee. He struggled not to break his concentration. Suddely the beast stopped and swayed around, clearly disoriented. The color of Ryan's eyes began to change to a dark red color. The beast fell over, dead, while steam began to rise and blood began to pour from every hole on it's body. Ryan managed to boil its blood from the inside. With the beast out of the way, more ferals were begininning to surround the vehicle. Ryan noticed that a smalled feral had burst into flames. "Did I do that?" He thought to himself. There was no way he could have done it...but it showed him they were flammable. Ryan kicked the door out and off its hinges and waited for the ferals to get closer.

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2010, 07:36:31 PM »
Tanner looked in the direction Ryan did and realized too, that the Feral must have been burned by someone else, but for now, he had to concentrate on the trouble at hand. The other of the large Ferals pounded at the front passenger's door. This made Tanner flinch and accidentally send a salvo of bullets from his assault rifle, right through the window into the Feral's gaping maw. The monster fell down and choked for a bit before dying. Tanner let go of the rifle and his hands were trembling.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 07:41:09 PM by Necrosis »

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2010, 12:27:07 AM »
"Entaru... this is Overwatch Command. Because you LOST the convicts, you now get the 'honor' of tracking them down. You and a squad of recruits will follow them via chopper to where they were last seen heading. The ruins of what our records say is Trenton, New Jersey. Extreme caution is advised, not just because of the convicts, but we lost a couple patrols in that direction a few days ago. The chopper with the team should be near the camp. This is HQ, over and out."

(basically the squad is where Daidalos comes in)

The sounds of helicopter blades rotating deafened the area above entaru as the UH-60 made for the helipad on site.

[MEANWHILE AT THE FACTORY]

More and more ferals charged at the Humvee, seeing their Alphas killed. A portion of them hesitated by the fire. After all, they, like all primitive creatures, were terrified of fire. Radiation can't change that.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2010, 12:34:08 AM »
Recca looked over the desk to wonder if they finished fighting, but noticed that not only had the fight not ended and more were coming, but the fire he started had put some fear in them. He renewed his determination as he vaulted over the desk, and onto the humvee, his talons digging into the sides. He let out a giant cone of fire right where they were going to gather, then lept at another feral with his hands coated with the same infernal heat. His claws not only burned the one he pounced, but set his/her fur ablaze, marking another area that the Ferals dispersed from. He gathered fire in his hands and started throwing it left and right, keeping his back to the flame that warded off the Ferals.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2010, 01:59:28 AM »
Shinzuu groaned as the humvee rocked from the impact of the feral. He became aware of what was going on around him, but he was too weak to do anything. Shinzuu noticed Coraline pretty much on top of him in the commotion and groaned as he tried to get up. "Ugh.... what's the situation? Why are we still under attack? I had taken down that chopper. How are they still attacking us?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2010, 02:37:34 PM »
Coraline shifted as she felt Shinzuu try to move, having not realized she was on him. "Oh, sorry..." She said as she looked over at him. She looked out of the Humvee as Shinzuu rattled off his questions. It was obvious that he had no idea what was happening since he had just woken up. "It's Ferals attacking us, not the Bloodline." She glanced back at him then out again. "We're in a city now."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2010, 02:45:58 AM »
Yamataru groaned as he heard the message.  Now HE had to hunt them down.  He rolled out of his bed and geared up.  The camp physician gave him a pack of syringes to help with any pain the procedure might cause lter and sent him on his way.  Looking up at the helicopter, he roadie-ran his way to the chopper and looked at the bunch inside.  "Alright you grunts, get ready for pure Hell.  We're on our way to Treton, as you probably already know, and the Furs we're after are not only dangerous but scared.  More than one of them is a master of their paticular element so I suggest you either get careful or get dead.  Any questions?  Too bad!"   Yamataru banged on the entrance to the cockpit, signalling the pilot to take off again.  He sat down and strapped himself into one of the seats and lit a cigarette.  Here we come, maggots, ready or not!

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2010, 04:31:50 AM »
As more and more ferals drew nearer to the Humvee, Ryan put his hands together. Sparks shot around on the inside of his palms before erupting into a large fireball. He arched his arm back and whipped it at the most condensed area of ferals. There was a mushroom cloud of fire and black smoke. The factory floor went up in flames. There were shrill screams that came out of the bright orange light complete with the smell of burning flesh. He looked around at the rest of the ferals who were now hesitant of approaching. He looked at the fire he'd started. "It needs air..." He looked back at Coraline in the Humvee. "Coraline! I need you to spread the flames around! Make a fire storm! Burn Everything!!!" Ryan yelled back. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 04:33:27 AM by Spike »

Offline Daidalos117

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2010, 04:53:51 PM »
Leonard tensed up as the transport chopper took off, also listening to Yamataru's barking. "I can't believe this whelp is leading this mission. This'll be a bloodbath..." he thought. He gripped on his SCAR assault rifle and thought about his overall life. Most of his carrier was built up on hunting Ferals, but the Furs were something else. From what he knew, the Internment Camps were supposed to be research centers made for developing a cure that would reverse whatever caused the population to become Furs. Also, his opinion on handling the 'patients' wasn't the best. He worked hard make the Furs' and Outcasts' lives at least a bit better.
"I don't give a [censored] about this guy's ranting. We're supposed to detain those escapees, not kill them!" he muttered as the chopper went on.

(sorry about the small delay, I was outta ideas)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:24:19 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy, Reason: Foul language (partial censoring) »

Offline Necrosis

• Avid Aardvark
  • Spetsnaz rulz, durak!
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: normal flesh
  • Height: 2 meters
  • Weight: 235 lbs.
  • Build: muscular, yet agile
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2010, 04:58:50 PM »
Tanner watched in awe as Ryan made the flames from his hands. "The powers are really amazing, I guess." he thought.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »
The ferals started to pull back... for now. The fires caused terrified the beasties and they scattered back to the upper floors. For now, the group was safe from the ferals. However the helicopter was a different story. It landed about two blocks from the factory on the roof of an old hotel, the only place big enough for the chopper to land. It waited until the occupants disembarked.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2010, 10:16:37 PM »
Recca figured he scared most of them off, then when he noticed there were flames where he didn't attack, and looked back at the humvee. "Which one of you shot that... or is there a Bloodline in the car keeping you out?" he somewhat yelled while pointing at it with a burning hand. His 'visor' cracked on the upper-right corner as he addressed the occupants.