The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: wandering heart  (Read 14574 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: wandering heart
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »
Kitt walked along the corridor, texting one of the only friends he was still in contact with... he smiled, rapidly texting back to Anya... she had made a comment on Danny that had made Kitt almost laugh out loud.... He passed the open door where Shiro and what he could only presume was his son in the room down from his his...

He stopped, sent the text back, and then walked up to the door, looking up at SHiro...
"Hi, erm... what is there to do round here... m' kinda bored..."
His tail flicked nervously, whenever he'd told danny he was bored his 'carer' would send him down to the corner shop to buy a pack of cigarettes or a sixpack of beer for Danny and his mates.... either that or he'd give him a good smack round the ear and tell him to find somthing to do...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2010, 08:01:39 PM »
Shiro looked over at Kitt.
"Well, you are a teenager, aren't you? It's not like you are 8 and need a parent the whole time. You are free to wander around the city as long as it is in the general area of the care center. Otherwise, just don't get into too much trouble. Oh, also, there is a room on the second floor where the teen furs usually hang. You should go meet some of them."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
Kitt nodded... "Cool... thanks..." He walked off, heading for the second floor of the centre.... the whole building was pretty big, having once been a block apartments.... He pushed his way through a set of double doors, the sound of laughter, loud music and explosions could be heard all the way down the corridor, and once in the teen's common room the sound was loud, really... loud....

A group sat around a widescreen tv, playing what looked like Halo3... several others clutstered round, shouting and jeering.... in one corner another group had a radio on full blast, playing hardcore till i die tracks while chatting... the rest where doing whatever they felt like doing, reading, chatting, and in a few cases making out....

Kitt was greeted by three furs who had been chatting near the doorway... the nearest, a wolf fur with silvery grey fur and bright red tank top....
"Hey... your the newbie right?... well I'm Tess, thats Jake, and thats Laurance.... "
kitt nodded to the other two, a dark furred fox and a hawk avian...
"C'mon, lets get outta here... too many hormonal guys playing halo for my likes...." She winked to Kitt, grabbing his wrist and pulling him back out the door...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2010, 08:39:43 PM »
"maylu nodded to shiro silently"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2010, 02:31:22 AM »
"Okay then. Jonathan. Lets let Maylu get used to her room. You wanna play halo?"
Jonathan looked up, paused, then slowly got up and walked to the door. He looked behind him one more time, then left the room.
As Shiro and Jonathan walked down the hall, shiro inquired. "You like her don't you."
Jonathan looked up at Shiro.
"She is different than the other girls, that is for sure."
"Well, it was kinda obvious when you didn't leap up at an opportunity to play halo."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2010, 08:48:59 AM »
"So.... how'd you get stuck in this place?"
Tess and Kitt where sitting side by side on the park wall, a few metres away Jake and Laurance where skating in the park ramps...
"Well... my parents died i was young... really young.... and my carer's a twat....."
Kitt fell silent again, swinging his legs back and forth... Tess nodded before continuing...
"You'r kinda quiet arentcha? Not like most the guys here.... You stick with me Jake and Laurance, you'l do fine kid... Say, how old'r you anyway? dont think you mentioned it...."

Kitt bit his lip, watching Jake almost fall off his board, before answering... "I'm Sixteen tomorrow...." He thought to himself about Danny, that idiot never remembered his birthdays.... Tess raised an eyebrow, her tail flicking...
"Well im Sixteen, Jake over there is seventeen, but honestly he acts more like a three year old, and Laurance is almost eighteen now...."
She jumped down from the wall, brushed herself off and grabbed Kitt's wrist, pulling him over to the skating ramps...
"C'mon, we'l go get somthin' ta eat...."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2010, 01:06:02 PM »
"maylu walks out of her room and wanders into the teenage part of the center not sure where things are she is lost"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2010, 04:00:38 PM »
Jonathan sat in the corner, on the computer, playing Command and Conquer with a small crowd of kids around him, shouting in unison things he should be doing.
"Hit chryo beam on that group!"
"No! Ur Vindicators got destroyed!"
"I wanna see those german shepherds again."
Jonathan played well, and he was very sucked into the game.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2010, 06:36:52 PM »
Kitt and his three new friends walked back towards the care centre; street lamps flickered on as they walked, Jake walked along a low wall, his tail swishing behind him for balance...
"Hey Kitt.... uhm... me n' Laurence have got somthin' to sort out in town.... you and Jake go on to the care centre while we sort it out.. okay?"
Kitt nodded, Jake jumped down beside him and put an arm around the smaller felines shoulder...
"C'mon Buddy... them two wont be that long... just gotta go down to the mechanics in town..."
Kitt looked up at Jake as the care centre came into view up the road... "Why they gotta go there?"
Jake gulped "Oh, uhm... no reason... just gotta pick up somthin' is all...."
Kitt frowned as Jake flicked his fringe out of his eyes... "Riiiight.... no reason..."

The two finally reached the care centre and went back up to the teen common room... it had quieted down a bit as the radio had been taken away and the avid halo gamers had been replaced by splinter cell.... Jake slumped down into a large beanbag, Kitt copied him, slumping into one beside him.... he yawned, he'd been up since early so danny could drop him off.... Jake noticed him yawn and raised an eyebrow...
"You gettin' tired buddy? Musta been a long day fer ya..."

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2010, 04:03:38 AM »
Jonathan, who had been playing C&C most of the night, looked around and saw the new kid and Jake come in. He pushed back his chair and walked over.
"You must be the new kid."  he said, walking over with an air of friendly confidence.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2010, 07:51:50 AM »
Kitt was about to speak, when Jake interrupted, punching Kitt jokily in the shoulder... "Yeah, he's the newbie alright!"
Kitt punched him back, but smirked anyway "Yeah im the new kid... uhm, are you like.... is Shiro your dad or somthin'? You look just like him..."
Jake rolled his eyes, lounging back in his seat....

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
Jonathan nodded.
"Yes, Shiro is my dad. I just came over to say hi and that if you need anything, come ask." he grinned and walked back to his computer.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2010, 04:15:48 PM »
"Oh right.... thanks i guess..."
As Jonathan walked back to the computer Kitt lounged back in his seat and yawned, the doors to the teens common room swung open as Tess and Jake walked in... seeing Laurance and Kitt on the opposite side of the room they walked over...
"Hey you two... told ya we wouldnt be long..."
They sat down as well as Kitt watched Tess curiously...
"wheredya go?"
Tess shrugged... "Oh... just pickin' some stuff up from the mechanics.... tomorrow i'l show you the garage we've set up here... any of the teens living here can use it, me Jake and laurance have all got bikes down there..."
Kitt looked up at the mention of bikes... "Really, what kind?"
Tess laughed, flicking her fringe out of her eyes... "the motor kind..."

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:50 PM »
"maylu finds shiro and walks up behind him and tugs on his shirt sleeve"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2010, 02:01:22 AM »
Shiro turned and looked down at Maylu.
"Why hello there. What might you be doing out here?" he said.