The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: wandering heart  (Read 14575 times)

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
Re: wandering heart
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2010, 06:24:43 PM »
"maylu stuttered as she says" i was looking around but now i cant find  my way back to my room"then maylu stares at the floor"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2010, 07:41:23 PM »
"Hey Kiddo! Getting kinda late, you'l probably wanna get some sleep eh?"
Tess watched as Kitt stifled a yawn, smirking.. "No, no... im not tired..."
Kitt ruined it by yawning again, Tess smiled, flicking her fringe out of her eyes...
"Look Kitt, no need to act hard just for me..." Kitt blushed, looking away ... "But i'm gonna go ta bed now, an' so's Jake probably... so come on... we can get up to some crazy stuff tomorrow, kay?"
Kitt nodded as they got up from the now empty and dark teen's common room and made their way back to their respective bedrooms...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2010, 03:28:24 AM »
((Srry, in reno :D ))

Shiro Grinned
"Well then, Let's see if we can find that pesky room. I am sure it is around here somewhere."
He held out his hand to Maylu.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
"maylu nerviously took shiro hand and followed him"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »
Kitt finally found his room, it was completely dark outside now, the corridors where lit up by warm electric lights as Kitt yawned... he pushed open the door and locked it behind him... undressing he finally slid into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.... tomorrow he would be 16.... and as usual, Danny would have forgotten.... he wished his parents hadnt died......

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2010, 05:04:32 AM »
Shiro grinned.
"Come on, it's getting late."
he lead her to her room. "You sleep well now." he said, as he closed the door to her room. He looked up after closing the door, and walked over to Kitt's room where the door had not entirely shut from his kick. He opened it a little seeing Kitt in a lump on the bed, and chuckled softly.
"Night, birthday boy." he said quietly.
He closed the door, and went back to his room. Jonathan was asleep on his bed too. He took his tie off, and himself crumpled onto the bed.
"Ughhhh... looong day...." he said, and fell asleep.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2010, 04:56:42 PM »
"maylu curls up into a ball on her bed and closes her eyes and goes to sleep"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2010, 09:04:37 PM »
Kitt woke the next morning, weak morning sunlight lancing through the curtains of his new room... blinking he tried to pull the covers over his head, but only succeeded in half strangling himself.... resigning to the fact he would have to get dressed and wake up, he slid out of bed....

After five or so minutes he had managed to get dressed without injury to himself, though he had managed to almost crack his head open on the chest of drawers accidentally... rubbing his now rather sore forehead he padded out of his bedroom, and made his way quietly down to the kitchens.... Windows he passed showed the beginning to a perfect day, the sun was a warm golden yellow, and only a few clouds scudded across the brilliantly blue sky... padding softly down the flight of stairs he found the kitchens rather empty, with breakfast being served to those few that where already awake...

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2010, 03:35:34 AM »
Shiro woke up first, seeing Jonathan still asleep in his little pile. He got dressed and went down the stairs to the kitchen, and arrived around the time Kitt got there.
"Hello birthday boy. How'd you sleep?" he said, rubbing the back of his head, getting his hair into some sort of shape.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »
Kitt took a large bite from a fresh bread roll just as Shiro walked in.... "Birthday?" .. He mumbled past the bread in his mouth, swallowing it took his still half asleep brain several seconds to realise what Shiro was talking about.... "Oh yeah.... thanks...." He smiled, nobody had ever really remembered his brithday, except maybe his best friends... but he'd moved ages ago now, he only got texts.... Tail flicking happily he took another bite from the bread roll... "yeah i slept well... you?"

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »
"maylu  wakes and uncurls from her ball to sit upright on her bed. she streaches out her body over the length of the bed, after her streach she hops off her bed removes her cloths from the day before and rifles through her bag of cloths she had brought with her and finds  a pink pawprint pj top. unable to find to pants to match her top she puts on a pair of low cut shorts and walks down to the kitchchen and thinks to her self"i wonder if there serving fish i sure hope so. "she says with a smile on her face as she walks to the kitchen door to see kitt and shiro talking. she makes a small soft yelping noise and hides behind the door hoping not to be noticed"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2010, 08:18:56 PM »
Shiro grabbed a roll and sat down next to Kitt.
"Okay, i suppose. Haven't been getting very much sleep lately."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
Kitt looked up at the sound of a yelp, he looked towards the door and for the tiniest of seconds thought he saw a tail flick behind it... shaking his head and dismissing it as him still being half asleep he looked up at Shiro...
"That so?... Must be hard for you, running this place.. like, pretty much all yourself.... or summin..."
he mumbled, still yawning every now and then in-between bites of bread roll... On the other side of the kitchens Tess walked down the main steps in her usual camo shorts and red tank top. She gave a wide yawn before setting off to wake herself up with some coffee.... she noticed Kitt and gave him a wave, indicating the now boiling Kettle as if explaining she would come over to say hello later, when coffee was ready... he waved back, taking another bite of bread roll...

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2010, 04:32:54 AM »
"Eh, I do what I can." he said, shrugging
He caught the look between them.
"Huh? Oh. Tess. You should watch out for that one, she has a tendancy to drag people into things that are real big." He said with a big grin.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2010, 03:04:35 PM »
Kitt shrugged nonchalantly, though he failed to fully cover up his sudden blush.... he choked an a particularly large mouthfull of bread, coughing several times he looked up as Tess walked over with a now steaming mug of coffee... she sat on the table opposite them and nodded to Shiro...
"Mornin' Shiro.... Hey Kitt, me Jake an' Laurance have got somthin' for ya down at in the garage.... c'mon, when i finished this coffee we show you, right?"
She winked conspiratorially to Shiro, smiling as she took a sip of the piping hot black coffee....