The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High (OOC-Closed)  (Read 38870 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High (OOC-Open)
« Reply #225 on: September 08, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »
a smart goth? O.o
that's a first for me, but it works.

one more thing i forgot to mention clubs and/or sports teams are mandatory.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #226 on: September 08, 2010, 03:48:06 PM »
Rigor and Cuddles, now will be the time for you two to catch up to where we are in the day since you two are still at the beginning of the day and Shinzuu & I are already near the end (already at home).

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline NycramFarblitz

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • People die, art remains.
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: maroon
  • Height: 6 feet or 183 cm
  • Weight: 165 pounds or 75 kg
  • Build: filiform
« Reply #227 on: September 08, 2010, 04:05:05 PM »
Yes, a smart goth. Do you really think everyone with strange tastes in music has to be all dumb and brainless? Actually, I have documented myself and these peculiar specimens relating to pessimistic type of music have their ICQ's higher than the casual types that have their stats all at the same level, but not expert in a certain domain. And clubs and team are WHAT? Mandatory? Oh do I really have to describe how Luca achieved his reward in singing and such? I could spare all of this time really, and go directly to the even point where fabrication begins. I'd like to see my chars approved faster without so many details being discussed over some minor imperfection...as if it's real life and everything has to be so serious. It's a role play after all...no one won't kill you if you go softer on the newcomers a bit.
People envy whom they can't match...
People hate whom they envy...
People murder whom they hate...
People accept those of the same level...
Ration is worse than instinct...
Corrupted greedy people that exist...
Alter the nature and its equilibrium...
The end gets closer by each of our noxious pursuits.
Make a decision today and free everyone of humankind's physical and mental pollution. We make our own fate unconscious of the aftermath of our actions. Think before you do, for it may be too late if someone else notices instead of you. We invent our own beliefs. Limit yourself at what you can handle. Don't try and be someone who you aren't or can't be. Attempt to disregard the mean jokes and look onward at your future. Considerate these advices. And if you're still reading this I suggest you stop wasting your time with facts and apply them in real life. Good luck!

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: September 08, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »
everyone follows all the same rules, you are not exempt from that because you are new. However, I'd say you're the first to complain. Your character is already in a club as you have so well stated in your profile, so I don't know what your problem is. And as I had said before, your character was approved, but just needed to change certain things on your bio. You really need to chill out. Yes, it is an RP, but it goes with the descriptions of the RP. My RPs have boundaries and rules because they have specific story types. For my fantasy ones, they are within certain realms to prevent people from being too powerful. The concept of this particular RP is based on real life. It's based on being a Japanese High School drama.

You are not being singled out. If you spend some time to skim thru the story and even the OOC, you'll notice that.

Post Merge: September 08, 2010, 04:59:11 PM
Vee has voted more time for Reno and Schad to develop, or at least finish the day. Vee and I's days are done, so it's you guys' time to shine again.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:59:11 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #229 on: September 08, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
lulz, alright, Moer alune tiem for the two.  0:)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2010, 07:08:23 PM »
Nycram, while it may not be enforced rules on the forums, there are still rules in RPs set by the OP. You have to follow them while being a part of the RP or you can just not take a part in this roleplay and move on to another. No one is singling you out, if you look through the OOC thread you can see where others have been fussed at for not following the rules also. It's not because you're new, trust me. Being someone who often starts RPs, rules are set so that people don't deviate too far from the story.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2010, 12:04:19 PM »
nycran, i told you to wait for your intro

Post Merge: September 09, 2010, 12:40:17 PM
vee, rigor, cuddles, we're back to posting order now to end the day. Cuddles, you'll start the new day.

@nycran: You'll be posting the next round after we close the day. I'll be starting your character's intro, and you'll be last in order, after Cuddles.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:40:17 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »
I'll be posting at around 6 tonight. I just ran out of time because now I have to take Shinzuu to work then go to work myself.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline NycramFarblitz

• Vibrating Furby
  • People die, art remains.
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: maroon
  • Height: 6 feet or 183 cm
  • Weight: 165 pounds or 75 kg
  • Build: filiform
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2010, 03:52:05 PM »
nycran, i told you to wait for your intro

Post Merge: September 09, 2010, 12:40:17 PM
vee, rigor, cuddles, we're back to posting order now to end the day. Cuddles, you'll start the new day.

@nycran: You'll be posting the next round after we close the day. I'll be starting your character's intro, and you'll be last in order, after Cuddles.

Sorry I posted my intro before reading your reply and knowing that I'm last after the day's over. However, can I use it as intro? Like copy it, remove the one overlapped there and then re-post it again at the proper moment?  0:) It's pretty epic and I believe I couldn't invent another as good as that one.
People envy whom they can't match...
People hate whom they envy...
People murder whom they hate...
People accept those of the same level...
Ration is worse than instinct...
Corrupted greedy people that exist...
Alter the nature and its equilibrium...
The end gets closer by each of our noxious pursuits.
Make a decision today and free everyone of humankind's physical and mental pollution. We make our own fate unconscious of the aftermath of our actions. Think before you do, for it may be too late if someone else notices instead of you. We invent our own beliefs. Limit yourself at what you can handle. Don't try and be someone who you aren't or can't be. Attempt to disregard the mean jokes and look onward at your future. Considerate these advices. And if you're still reading this I suggest you stop wasting your time with facts and apply them in real life. Good luck!

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »
I don't speak for Shinzuu, but normally he likes to intro the new players. Just a heads up. Not saying it will happen, but not saying it won't happen. :V

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2010, 10:40:55 PM »
In my post, the title of the song is clickable, it's linked to the lyrics just in case anyone wonders why hearing it causes her to get upset again.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2010, 02:35:32 AM »
I'll let you keep most of it, but you will have to change the end of it because I'm still going to intro you first.

Post Merge: September 10, 2010, 12:00:25 PM
I got work real soon, so I don't have the time to post. I'll do that after work.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:00:25 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2010, 01:51:00 AM »
Just in case anyone would like to know...
I've already told Shinzuu that this RP is like re-living high school for me almost (except the guy I liked didn't like me back, that I knew), so if it ever seems like I'm not very enthusiastic about posting or in my posts it's because I know exactly how my character would feel and I'm feeling it again too.
So yeah, this part of the whole thing isn't really a fun experience for me, so I'm just making myself go through it since I know how things are going will change (in a couple weeks, Shinzuu said, but I don't know if he means in the RP or in real life *shrugs*).
I'm sorry if my posts are depressing to read at times, but I'm promise they'll be more "upbeat" in a while. :)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2010, 02:49:00 AM »
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in a while but I had a lot of things on my mind and what-not.  Anyways, I'll try to post everyday if I can

Name: Aiolos Euterpe
Grade: Freshman
Class: 1-B
Species: Wolf
Stereotype (If Applicable): "adventurous" (more like crazy)
Club(s)/Team(s): Track Team
Bio:  Aiolos has always been reckless and most of the time it never serves him well as he ends up doing something wrong in the process and hurting himself.  As just a baby (1) he saw a pint of lead-based paint and got the brilliant idea to drink it.  8 years later he decided to jump off of a 25ft cliff to see what it was like (landing on dirt below).  Although utterly endangering himself most of the time, he has gained a lot of skills, and a lean muscular body as a result.  He can climb trees and rock climb like nobodies business, and is on the track team for long jumping purposes.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:07:12 AM by Artemis »
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in a while but I had a lot of things on my mind and what-not.  Anyways, I'll try to post everyday if I can

Name: Aiolos Euterpe
Grade: Freshman
Class: 1-B
Species: Wolf
Stereotype (If Applicable): "adventurous"
Club(s)/Team(s): Track and Swim Team
Bio:  Aiolos has always been reckless and most of the time it never serves him well as he ends up doing something wrong in the process and hurting himself.  As just a baby he saw a pint of lead-based paint and got the brilliant idea to drink it.  8 years later he decided to jump off of a 25ft cliff to see what it was like (landing on dirt below).  Although utterly endangering himself most of the time, he has gained a lot of skills, and a lean muscular body as a result.  He can climb trees and rock climb like nobodies business, and is on the track team for long jumping purposes.

i'll evaluate after work.