The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74591 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1005 on: January 30, 2011, 04:01:18 AM »
Veronica slowly sat down beside Shinzuu when they reached the spot and held her upper body up with her hands placed behind her, keeping her legs out straight. Leaning her head back, she looked up at the sky, watching birds fly overhead and wisps of clouds float across the sky. She listened to Shinzuu when he spoke and didn't think twice before opening her mouth. "I've rushed life too much..." She responded, which was pretty much her unconsciously saying something about her parents death. Like her wishing for time to move faster caused her parents to die an early death. She didn't realize what she was insinuating because she didn't think when she said it, but the connection between that phrase and her parents' deaths was something that she did actually mean. Moving her arms, she slowly laid back on the grass and rested her hands on her stomach as she continued to look up at the sky.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1006 on: January 30, 2011, 04:33:46 AM »
The music seemed haunting, but she didn't bother looking for the source. She just found where her father and her had sat when they had their biscuits the previous day and looked upward, sighing. She was rather surprised her phone didn't continue to buzz, but it had remained silent for more than ten minutes. She pulled it out of her pocket and looked at it blankly. Sure enough, her father had been trying to get in touch with her. There was a couple of missed calls from him, and a few text messages explaining that he was sorry, the most recent couple only saying, "Where are you?" "Please call me, I'm worried." "Marlowe, are you okay?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1007 on: January 30, 2011, 06:07:23 AM »
Reno continued to play through his current song, when it ended his eyes remained closed. "I don't want to open my eyes...I'll see her...I'm...Scared...Why would she-...Is...She trying to help me? Does she want me to be afraid? I mean...I'd naturally not think of things I fear...But...I want to think about her! I want her back...But...I don't know...I don't want to think about it....I-...Another song..." Quickly he started to play another song, which ever one popped into his mind. This one seemed more upbeat however, something you would be able to dance to.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1008 on: January 30, 2011, 09:58:45 PM »
Shinzuu merely sighed and looked up at the sky. He was really enjoying his time with Veronica, despite some of the awkwardness with the recent events. Without really thinking, Shinzuu relaxed his arms from behind his head, his eyes slowly closing and his left hand brushed along Veronica's arm and her hand softly. It didn't even register in his head what happened.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1009 on: January 30, 2011, 11:16:04 PM »
Veronica's eyes scanned the sky as she laid there beside Shinzuu in the grass. Somehow the silence didn't feel awkward and her mind managed to stay away from thoughts of her parents without purposely forcing them away. She felt Shinzuu's hand brush along her arm and her hand, and a chill ran through her but she didn't move an inch. She didn't even know how to react to it, what to say or do. Moving her left hand off of her stomach, she reached to the side and pulled up a few blades of grass then turned her head as she released them and watched them float on a tiny breeze. She kept that hand laying in the grass and looked back up at the sky. "Birds sound nice..." She said softly, trying to find something to talk about.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1010 on: January 31, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
Marlowe tapped her phone on her forehead as she leaned over, with a seemingly troubled look on her face. As the music continued to play, she stood up, somewhat wondering where it came from. She looked upward to the trees, gathering that it was coming from above, but unsure of which tree it came from. She wanted to look for the source, but at the same time she just wanted to lay on the bench and stay there forever. She tucked her phone away in her pocket and began to walk on the path in the park, half glancing upward to see if she could find speakers or something that would play music.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1011 on: February 01, 2011, 02:29:02 AM »
After his next song Reno finally opened his eyes. Sure enough Schadenfreude was there at the tip of the branch gazing at him. He lowered his violin and looked back at her. "Schad I-" Before he could speak she moved towards him in the blink of an eye. She had her arms on either side of him with her face close to his. He closed his eyes expecting pain again, instead he felts a small tap on his cheek. Opening his eyes she was gone. After realizing that he lost his balance and fell from the tree. "Crap!" he shouted before hitting the ground. He just lay there thinking about what had happened. He also didn't want to move, thinking he might have broke something.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1012 on: February 01, 2011, 12:23:19 PM »
Shinzuu thought for a moment at the random thought and nodded his head, though he knew should couldn't see it. "Yea, they do. Unless you're forced to listen to Gretchen in 3-A." He laughed as he thought about the overweight canary senior who outsung the choir in volume, but sounded like a severely scratched up record. Shinzuu smiled as he remembered having to bring earplugs every single time he was forced to go to the school concerts when he was a freshman. He never liked the fact that the only reason she was in the choir and not kicked out was because her mother was the choir director.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 12:25:16 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1013 on: February 01, 2011, 03:32:21 PM »
Veronica had seen the girl he was talking about and had heard her sing at concerts. She had wanted to walk up to the girl and hold her mouth shut, but of course she never did. "I love singing. People like that ruin the fun for me. Which reminds me...I don't remember when my next concert is." She said as she stared up at the sky. She had pretty much forgotten all about choir. It was sort of like her parents' deaths had taken the importance of music from her life. It was actually surprising that she had even sang in the shower that morning. She couldn't remember the last time she sang before that but knew that it was probably before her parents' deaths.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1014 on: February 01, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
The trees shook for a moment above her, and it caught her attention enough to step back, and investigate further, however, she didn't have to look too hard because the guy fell out of the tree less than mere inches in front of her. Had she not taken a few steps back, he would have surely fallen on her. She shook her head, recognizing that it was the rabbit. One of Schad's friends. Part of her wanted to laugh because his spill had been funny, but she was too depressed at the moment to laugh. She leaned down and nudged him with her foot. "You okay?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1015 on: February 01, 2011, 05:02:52 PM »
Reno laid there for a minute, not wanting to move because of the pain. He opened his eyes after feeling something touch him. "Schad?" he said, before realizing it was Marlowe. "O-Oh...Marlowe...We have to stop meeting with you over me like this, heh..." he managed to joke, sitting up. As he sat up he held his back. "Ow...Are you okay? I didn't land on yo did I?" He cracked his back to try and relieve some pain. After that he felt his cheek and looked up to the tree where he and Schadenfreude were. "Did...She kiss me?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1016 on: February 01, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
Shinzuu looked at Veronica for a minute and looked back up into the sky, "It's next month, 3 weeks and 5 days, to be exact. I only remember because I'm being forced to go, and I had to call off the monthly LAN party night at the arcade." Shinzuu stopped himself ahead of time before he sounded any more conceited than he already did. Great, you (censored) idiot. Now she'll think you don't like her singing.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1017 on: February 01, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
Veronica listened to him and did feel slightly offended that he seemed to feel like it was a burden to go. It wasn't like she should feel offended because he wasn't saying that her singing was bad, but somehow it did feel like a slight slap in the face. She sat up, pulling her legs up so they were bent and leaning against them, and linked her hands together around her ankles. "So don't go if you don't want to." She said with a shrug, trying to look like it didn't matter to her. "I don't see why you're being forced to go anyway." She glanced back at Shinzuu then moved her eyes to look at the grass by her feet.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1018 on: February 01, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »
"I'm fine.." She said, looking down and then away. She was kind of upset that he had called her Schad. "So what possessed a rabbit to climb a tree? Don't rabbits dig holes?" She seemed to be trying to make conversation even though she felt like crap. "Were you playing the music?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1019 on: February 02, 2011, 01:07:54 AM »
"Iunno...I just like being in trees. I'm kinda claustrophobic." He looked around for his violin, finding it nearby and grabbing it. "Uhm...Yeah...That was me. Sorry if it was buggin' ya." he said nervously scratching the back of his head. "Now what do I say? We were both close to Schad...I should say something. This silence is awkward, but what? AUGH! Think...Think...." "How...Are you? I mean...I don't know...You were close to to Schad too...Right?" "Idiot...Neither of us want to talk about that....Maybe she can spark something."