The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74599 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1065 on: February 08, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
Veronica had only looked away for a moment and when she looked back, Shinzuu wasn't next to her. She looked around her, thinking that it'd be easy to find someone who is over a foot taller than everyone else, but she somehow had a hard time seeing him with all the moving people. The fact that she couldn't see him made her start to panic since she was in a place she wasn't accustomed to and she started walking through the store and looking around frantically for Shinzuu. Her heart was pounding in her chest with fear even though she knew that as long as neither of them left the store they'd find each other eventually. "Shinzuu?" She called out into the crowd, her fear laced into her shaky voice. "Shinzuu?!"

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1066 on: February 09, 2011, 02:45:04 AM »
After all three of her lives were taken, she moved onto other games, including an old lame game called "CarnEvil" that entailed monsters taking over a fair. It was a shooter, and it preoccupied her for the moment, but she couldn't help but mutter to herself about how they could have something lame like this and not Marvel Vs. Capcom. At least, not that she had seen so far. After that, she moved on to play House of the Dead, but she paused before she slipped the coin into the slot, noticing Reno was using the water fountain. "Everything okay?" she asked somewhat quietly.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1067 on: February 09, 2011, 02:59:35 AM »
Reno heard Marlowe's voice as he was drinking. He looked up and responded with "Yeah, I'm fine. Just uhm...Got a little thirsty is all." he said, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "So did you find what you were lookin' for?" he asked, walking over to her. His head was still pounding, a faint sign of pain lingering on his face. He made as if he were scratching his but was really holding it in attempts to relieve some pain, still to no avail.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1068 on: February 09, 2011, 03:33:17 PM »
Shinzuu heard Veronica, but he used the opportunity that she couldn't find him and went around to search for a gift. After a bit, he found what he was looking for, a White Batz Maru that read "Gomennasai" (Sorry) on it. Shinzuu made his way to the counter to buy it, and spied Veronica not too far away, still trying to find him. After purchasing, he held it behind him and walked over to Veronica, and took her hand. "Sorry, was kinda hard navigating through this crowd. Comon, let's get out of here."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1069 on: February 09, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
Veronica almost jumped out of her fur when someone took her hand since she hadn't been facing the direction the person came from and her other hand was in a fist, prepared to punch whoever it was. When she looked and saw that it was Shinzuu, her hand quickly dropped to her side and she relaxed, her heartbeat slowing to normal. "Just glad you found me." She said softly in response and followed his lead out of the crowded store.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1070 on: February 09, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »
"Not yet, though I'm not going to complain about finding House of the Dead." She slipped the coin into the slot and started the game, watching the cut scene where the demons started pouring into the streets. "You sure you're alright?" she asked, occasionally looking over to Reno with a concerned look on her face. She could tell something was wrong, though she couldn't put her finger on what.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1071 on: February 09, 2011, 08:17:22 PM »
"I'm fine, really." Reno insisted. He went off to try and find another game to play, but he wasn't really in the mood at the moment. He forced himself to play the first game he saw, which was a Street Fighter game. He never cared too much for fighting games, he played it idly as his head was still pounding. Trying to take his mind off the pain he though of asking Marlowe to get something to eat with him, but he didn't know if she would be hungry. He himself was a little hungry, more thirsty though. Several minutes passed as he mindlessly mashed buttons on the game. He stopped finally when he had to enter his name for a high score. He entered "Reno" and walked off, not knowing he was on top of the list. The fighting game incidentally made him think of school. "Ugh..I think I missed my swim meet...I'll be lucky if I don't get kicked off the team...And I've missed a couple days of work now...Bollocks...I'm going to get fired. Ugh...My head is killing me! I wonder what I would do if I do get kicked off the team...Maybe I should do something cool...Like...Kendo...Or a fighting club....I can't fight, who am I kiddin'? What's that archery class called...? I wonder if they even have it...That would be cool. Shoot things with a bow..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1072 on: February 09, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
Shinzuu smiled as he pulled Veronica out of the store. When they finally had some room to move without bumping into anyone, he dropped the bag and held on to the Batz Maru, handing it to her, "I know you're feeling down, so I thought I'd grab this while I was trying to find you. Hope you like it." After she took it, he blushed and seemed to walk off on his own, feeling a bit flustered, having given her a gift. Shinzuu's bought people's food and games before, but to buy a gift just for the sake of feeling, was very new to him.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1073 on: February 10, 2011, 01:28:22 AM »
Veronica looked at the Batz Maru as Shinzuu handed it to her. She hesitated for a second before she took it from him and saw that it said 'Sorry' in Japanese on it. When he started walking again, she quickly followed him since she didn't want to lose him again. She wrapped her arm around him from the side while holding the Batz Maru with her other arm and squeezed his waist as a partial hug since she couldn't necessarily stop in the middle of the sidewalk. "I love it. Thank you." She said, pulling her arm away and smiling at him, a slight blush forming under her fur.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1074 on: February 10, 2011, 02:00:49 AM »
Marlowe blew the rest of her coins on House of the Dead, and didn't look much further for Marvel vs. Capcom for fear that she would get disappointed. After she finished, she wandered around at the entrance of the arcade, waiting on Reno. She didn't want to rush him if he had coins, but she really had nothing else to do. Eventually she wandered to the claw machines and started to look in them out of curiosity in case she came again.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1075 on: February 10, 2011, 02:13:07 AM »
Reno spotted Marlowe at the entrance as he was aimlessly walking around. He watched her as she went to the claw machine, following behind her. He tapped her on the shoulder after standing behind her for a moment. "Hey," he said softly. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. His hunger was starting grow more, he knew it was coming and it wouldn't be too much longer. "Wanna go out?" He realized what he said too late. "Erm...I mean. To eat. Go out to eat. With me." he choked out nervously, blushing a bit.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1076 on: February 10, 2011, 12:52:57 PM »
Shinzuu jumped right out of his fur as Veronica gave him a hug and stopped after she let go, completely heating up and imaginary steam coming out of his ears. He then started to walk again, just missing one step to an onlooker. "I'm glad. I was hoping it would cheer you up. Hey, since we're here in the Kyoto shopping centre, is it ok if we go to a certain store I know you probably won't like it, but it's the biggest nerd gathering area in all of Japan."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1077 on: February 10, 2011, 05:02:55 PM »
Veronica ran her fingers over the head of the Batz Maru while looking ahead of them as Shinzuu spoke to her. "We both know it doesn't matter if I don't want to go there. It's not like I know any places to go." She responded and it was true. She didn't want to go but it wasn't like she could go off and do her own thing or suggest another place to go. "Just don't be surprised about how I act while we're there."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1078 on: February 10, 2011, 06:37:18 PM »
Marlowe turned quickly, rearing her fist back at Reno when he tapped her on the shoulder. She had definitely not expected it, but upon realizing who it was, her fist lowered and she seemed to be somewhat embarrassed. "Uh, sure. I'm kinda hungry myself. I just hope you know somewhere good. All I've been eating at is that diner. It's the only place I know.. Well, that doesn't sell just Japanese food, anyway." She tucked her hands in her pockets, ready to follow Reno.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1079 on: February 10, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
Reno saw Marlowe's fist, however he didn't flinch. "I know a nice restaurant. Serves even American food." he said with a warm smile. "Let's go, it's actually not that far from here." He turned and walked on, with her following him. They went down the road together, half the trip was in silence until Reno finally said something. "So...What club are you going to join?" he asked. He kept his hands in his pockets as he usually did as he walked. "There's a lot to choose from. I probably need to pick a new one myself actually..."