The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74603 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1095 on: February 13, 2011, 04:09:00 AM »
"Sure" Reno said, a small smile on his face. Fake as it was he stretched his arm out and slid the ketchup bottle over to her. He continued eating his chicken strips, one dip in the ranch, one dip in the ketchup and wash the bites down with a sip of coke after every other cycle of bites. "Is something wrong, Marlowe? I'm sorry, I'm just a grump when...I don't enjoy other people showing me pity...I've never needed it before...I've made it this far without it. I don't want to sound rude though..." he quickly continued eating after that, fearing he was sounding like an idiot.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1096 on: February 13, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »
Shinzuu blushed some more when she confessed back to him, but he was too flustered to say anything to her saying doing something alternate to spending money to prove his feelings. "Anyways, just tell me what kind of food you feel like eating, I know all the restaurants around here like the back of my hand, and which ones are the best for each."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1097 on: February 13, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »
Veronica let out a sigh. She was frustrated in a way because Shinzuu didn't really react in any way to what she said about proving his feelings in other ways. Reaching up while managing to hold the Batz Maru under one of her arms, she tightened her ponytail which had loosened a bit. She lowered her arms after and wrapped them both around the Batz Maru. "I don't know..." She started while staring at the ground. "I like spaghetti..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1098 on: February 13, 2011, 08:30:47 PM »
Marlowe put the ketchup on her mashed potatoes and listened to Reno as she mixed them up. "No, I just don't think you should be mad. I mean, how else are you supposed to enjoy the night if you're letting people get to you." It sounded like the right thing to say, but she knew it was hypocritical because she was easily bothered, but she shrugged it off as she began to finish off her potatoes and move on to her macaroni and cheese.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1099 on: February 14, 2011, 01:48:07 AM »
"I suppose you're right..." Reno sighed. He continued eating his chicken fingers, trying to figure out a way to start a conversation. "Uhm...What kind of music do you like?" "That's a great ice breaker...I guess I can't be good at talking to Schad's friends either. I kinda don't want to spread her ashes...It's...I've never one it before. I'm sure it's going to be awkward." Michelle eventually came back to refill their drinks, Reno had long since finished his so he needed it.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1100 on: February 14, 2011, 02:13:37 AM »
Shinzuu nodded, "Spaghetti... ok." He couldn't bring himself to look at her, still blushing hard, but found her hand and took it, walking her over to the elevator and pressed it for the 4th floor. "There's a very nice Italian restaurant down on the fourth floor. Well, actually, there's three of them. But there's one that's owned by the guy who used to own one of America's most popular Italian restaurant. He moved out to Japan a few years ago, but ended up starting another restaurant out here in Kyoto. I think you'll like it."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1101 on: February 14, 2011, 03:12:29 AM »
This time that Shinzuu took Veronica's hand it she actually felt something different than the other times where he had taken her hand to lead her places. It made her happy but she didn't let it show that it phased her. She walked with him over to the elevator and went into it with him. As they waited for the doors to close, she wondered what Italian restaurant they were going to and if she would know the place or not.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: February 14, 2011, 04:43:49 AM »
"I like a lot of different things.. Mainly techno and rock, though." She had finished up her macaroni and was now moving on to cutting into her steak. She almost felt like drooling, but restrained herself by jamming a piece of it in her mouth, then taking a sip off of her soda. "How about you?" She began to smear her steak around in its own juices somewhat boredly because she had a habit of playing with her food while she waited for him to answer.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: February 14, 2011, 05:06:16 AM »
"I enjoy most anything...Excluding that "Gangster rap" crap. All the vulgar lyrics and such. But I enjoy techno and rock more than most. And classical music, I find it calming." He began to near the last of his chicken strips, he was getting full so he was slowing down, breathing deeply after every bite or so. He mainly drank his coke, having an unquenchable thirst all of a sudden. It usually happened when he was full. Or at least nearing it. "So you don't have any idea of the club you wanna join?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: February 14, 2011, 02:03:37 PM »
When they got off, Shinzuu walked Veronica towards the end of one side where they found the restuarant. It wasn't hard to find, though, since it was the largest in the mall. The sign on it read in all katakana, unlike most that were partial kanji. "Kyooto Arebu Gaaruden" The place was packed, but it didn't matter since people were constantly being seated without much wait, and others were leaving just as quickly. The restaurant was huge, not needing any kind of reservation as it was twice the size of many standalone restaurants. Shinzuu and Veronica were seated rather quickly since it was just the two of them. Their waitress immediately was ready to take their orders, and Shinzuu ordered some chicken.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: February 14, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »
Veronica walked with Shinzuu to the restaurant and recognized it immediately as an Olive Garden. A smile crept onto her face since Olive Garden was her favorite restaurant of all time. When they were seated and the waitress came to take their orders, she ordered plain spaghetti with no sauce, just butter. She looked around the restaurant after the waitress left with their orders and took in the smells of the restaurant as she sat there. After that, she looked back at Shinzuu, expecting another awkward silence like they had been having a lot today.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: February 14, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »
"Not really. I hadn't much thought about it, honestly." She continued to eat on her steak, pausing every now and then to take a sip from her drink. "I used to take mixed martial arts a long time ago, but I dunno. I haven't really thought about school as a whole yet given everything that's going on."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: February 14, 2011, 08:46:59 PM »
Reno fell silent after being reminded of the things at hand. Looking down at the little bit of food he had left. He wasn't planning on eating anymore, rather just drink a lot.  "I wish we could have met under better circumstances. I'm enjoying myself for such an occasion...How long did you know her? Schad I mean..." He went back to playing with the salt shaker, mainly waiting on her to finish. He wasn't exactly thrilled about going to spread Schadenfreude's ashes.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: February 15, 2011, 01:02:41 AM »
Shinzuu chuckled a little when Veronica inhaled to take in the atmosphere, "Does this remind you of America? I hear it's pretty popular how many restaurants do they have? I mean, I play games with Americans, but I'm usually too busy playing games to actually get to know anything major about the country." At this point, he was sitting straight up and looked like an eager child waiting for a new toy he knows is coming.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: February 15, 2011, 03:30:45 AM »
Veronica looked back at Shinzuu when he spoke and couldn't help but smile more when she saw how eager he was. "Yes, oddly enough, this Italian restaurant reminds me of America." She said with a chuckle since it didn't quite sound right. "I don't know exactly how many of this particular restaurant chain there are in America, but it's a pretty big number." She hoped he would ask more questions so that the conversation would keep going because she would rather talk to him and answer a ton of questions than deal with another awkward silence.