The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74607 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1125 on: February 17, 2011, 03:50:50 PM »
When Shinzuu sighed after speaking, Veronica lifted her eyes to look at him. "Oh, don't worry, it has nothing to do with you. Well...it kind of does...but it's not something that's your fault..." She stumbled over her words. "It's just that...I just...don't want people pitying me when I go back to school. That and...well...Tabby saw me with you, and I bet she's pissed. I'm going to have death warrant on my head on top of some people pitying me." She looked down and sighed again. "I really don't need a confrontation on top of the crap that's happened lately."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1126 on: February 17, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »
"Well, if you don't want to go to your place, we can always go to mine. I have games, too. Plus, I think there's a projector in one of the rooms, we could probably hook it up and have a giant screen of our games. Our characters would be as big as we are," she chuckled somewhat. "I think there is anyway. Mr. Rice has just about everything in his damned house. It makes me wonder how nice it must be just to throw around money. If it hadn't been for him, we couldn't have moved here."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1127 on: February 17, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
"Are you sure your dad won't mind? How big is he?" Reno questioned, seeming a tad scared. "Did I really just ask that?" "Uhm...I mean...Would he be upset that you brought home some random guy? Does he eat rabbit?" "Shut up already!" Reno fell silent, pondering the thought of being at another girl's house. Alone. "I hope someone is there...Do I? What if it's her dad? What is he's like a giant monster of a guy?! What if he eats me?!"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1128 on: February 17, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »
Shinzuu gave a faint smile, "I'm sure it'll just be a pity party for about a week, and things will return to normal. As for Tabby, you let me take care of her. I'll make sure nothing happens to you. Worst case scenario, I'll fight her for you." He chuckled playfully as he mimicked someone boxing. The rest of the ride took just as long as it took them get to there, so he sighed and looked out the window.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1129 on: February 18, 2011, 02:41:49 AM »
Veronica shook her head, though his mimicked boxing moves did make her chuckle. "I'm not going to let you fight a girl." She said like it was the most preposterous thing in the world. "I'll fight her if I have to, but she'll lose. Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean I'm a pushover. She might be leader of the 'fight club' but that's not going to scare me." After she finished talking, she laid her head back against the seat and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of the train moving along the tracks.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1130 on: February 18, 2011, 02:48:54 AM »
"Quit worrying and get me to the damned park already." She couldn't help but somewhat laugh at him considering her father as a threat, though she knew her father wasn't entirely without excuse since she knew he'd probably string Reno up if he did something stupid, but she just shrugged it off. It's not like they were dating or anything, but her father would suspect otherwise since he always feared for the worst.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1131 on: February 18, 2011, 03:57:18 AM »
Reno chuckled nervously. "Aheh...Sorry...To the park we go." They walked along, the park and restaurant weren't too far apart. "So...What about your mother? You haven't said anything about her." The fact didn't occur to him that she might have been dead and he might have been digging up old wounds.  The thought of his own parents lingered in his head, then Veronica's. How both of their parents were gone.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1132 on: February 18, 2011, 12:46:17 PM »
Shinzuu and Veronica got off when they finally got to Feral City, and he looked around past the charge gate, no Tabby or anyone from school. "Alright. Do you want to head back or do you want to hang around outside for a while longer?" Shinzuu stretched as his joints were nearly asleep after the long ride on the bullet train. He then twisted around, his lower back cracking since he had to slouch almost the entire time due to his size.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1133 on: February 19, 2011, 01:19:35 AM »
When Veronica followed Shinzuu off of the train, she noticed Shinzuu surveying the area and figured it probably had something to do with her worries she had told him about. She cringed when she heard his back crack when he twisted around. "That's not healthy, you know..." She said, eying him. As she looked around and debated his question in her mind, she felt how tired her body was from all of the standing and walking during the day. "Umm...I think I'd rather head back, if that's alright with you." She said, looking at him again.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1134 on: February 19, 2011, 04:21:46 AM »
"I.. Well, I don't know. I don't really remember her, and I don't know if she's dead or she just walked out on us. Though, I tend to think she walked out on us and that's why it's a sore spot for dad." She shoved her hands in her hoodie pockets and fumbled with her phone some, not really doing anything with it, just turning it over in her hands. "I don't know though." She looked down, looking slightly depressed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1135 on: February 19, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
Reno looked at Marlowe to see that she was seemingly depressed thinking about her mother. "Bollocks...Now look what ya did." "That's a shame..." he said sincerely, trying to console her somewhat. A few minutes later they arrived at the park. He stopped and stared at it, mainly waiting for Marlowe to say something. "Well, here we are. The park. I think it's your turn to lead the way." he said, with his hands still in his pocket. He tried to think of something else to keep a conversation going but nothing came to mind, he felt kind of bad for making her appear sad.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1136 on: February 20, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
Shinzuu chuckled at Veronica's first comment, "Actually, it's the only joint you can crack that IS healthy for you. For someone my height, or someone who just has improper posture, your lower spinal columns stretch, creating bubbles in your cartilage, making it extremely painful and if left unchecked, can ruin your spinal alignment permanently." When Veronica said she just wanted to head back, he nodded and took her hand, "Then let's go."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1137 on: February 20, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »
Veronica partly didn't agree with what Shinzuu said. "Should still have a professional take care of it..." She grumbled in her head. When Shinzuu took her hand, that negative feeling was pushed out of her and replaced by butterflies in her stomach. With her hand in his, she had a strong urge to lean against him as they walked. She resisted that urge though and walked upright, keeping a normal distance with their hands between them.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1138 on: February 20, 2011, 09:39:41 PM »
"Welp, come on." She walked ahead of him, finally recognized where she was, and lead the way to her house. When they arrived, Mordecai was standing outside with his hands on his hips, looking somewhat irritated. Marlowe's ears went down. She hadn't expected her father to be waiting outside for her. He seemed to be glaring at the both of them.

"I don't know who your friend is, but you need to tell him to go home." Marlowe turned to look at Reno, with an I'm sorry look on her face as her father's face pulled into a snarl.

"I'm sorry Reno, maybe next time."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1139 on: February 20, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
Reno didn't expect to be turned away at the door, it made him a little sad but at the same time he was glad he wasn't eaten. "Alright...See ya then." he said, turning around. He waved goodbye before turning all the way around. He walked off seeming a little sad, ears behind his head. Walking home he pondered about what he was going to do. He thought about taking up the archery club, though he figured it would be full. But he wanted to try anyway, since he needed a club since he was most likely off the swim team. "Archery sounds fun. I haven't done it in a long time. Not since back then..."