The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74611 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1155 on: February 24, 2011, 08:59:32 PM »
Shinzuu took another bite of the mango, "Y-yea. I-it's alright." He nervously walked out of the cooking area and stood in front of the TV and turned on the news. Nothing special was really going on, just announcements on the national high school sports season starting, and he turned it quickly, feeling like crap that this report reminded him that he was kicked off track and basketball, and was forbidden to join another sport for the rest of the year. Shinzuu then checked the clock on the wall and sighed, I guess I might as well. He made his way to the door and bit down on the mango and knelt down to put on and tie his shoes. "I'm gonna head out early. You want to come?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1156 on: February 25, 2011, 02:18:36 AM »
Veronica watched Shinzuu as she continued taking bites out of the apple and chewing them. She noticed that he changed the channel quickly when the start of the high school sports season was mentioned and detected his unhappiness. It also made her think about if she was going to be kicked off the cheerleading squad for missing so many practices. She threw the apple core in the trash and headed down the hall after Shinzuu. "Sure. Not like I have anything else to do." Her tone was somewhat flat and she looked around for her bag. When she found it, she went back to the area by the door and slid on her shoes.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1157 on: February 25, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »
Shinzuu walked Veronica over to school, not really saying anything, since he was still in a little bit of a slump from the reminder of having been kicked out of sports in school. To him, it was almost like a middle finger to his father's grave, since it was what he dedicated his life to doing in memory of his father. Shinzuu sighed as he slowly slunk into a slight depression as he thought more about it, but he was snapped out of it when he turned the corner into the school and, instead of walking in through the gates, he faceplanted right into the large, brick post that held the gates in place.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1158 on: February 26, 2011, 02:27:34 AM »
Veronica didn't say a word to Shinzuu. She could that he was still upset and she had no idea of how to make him feel better. Plus, she felt that it was better sometimes to not be talked to when a person is upset and they can just power through it. Even while looking at the ground, she could tell when they were near the gates of the school and soon a kind of thud made her head snap up and look over to where Shinzuu would be beside her. When she looked over, she saw that Shinzuu had just walked into the brick post. "Oh my god, are you okay???" She questioned in a surprised and concerned voice as she carefully turned him toward her and examined his face while sort of holding him up.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1159 on: February 26, 2011, 04:18:56 AM »
"I am definitely getting shorts to wear under these, I don't even care if it is against the damned rules." Marlowe commented, sitting in the car as her Dad started it. "Why couldn't they have had pants or something instead of skirts. WHY SKIRTS? Not everyone likes skirts." She crossed her arms, irritated.

"Well, all I can tell you is pay attention Marlowe, because you're either going to be walking or finding a ride to school on your own tomorrow." Mordecai warned as he began to pull out of their driveway. "You're going to probably be in the office most of the day today getting your schedule and whatnot with Principal Yass, so, start thinking about what you want to take."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1160 on: February 26, 2011, 04:36:49 AM »
Reno walked on to find his first class. He had almost forgotten what it was. He sat outside the door waiting until it started, his head in his arms as he rested them on his knees. "...I hate school. Why IS it so great I'm back? What's so special about me...My music isn't that good...I'm aim for average grades...I'm not that interestin' of a person. I'm an Irishman that don't drink...I'm shut in and not very social. Hell, there's somethin' wrong with me. Not special. Bollocks...I can at least look forward to lunch. I can-..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1161 on: February 26, 2011, 11:05:29 PM »
Shinzuu rubbed the front of his muzzle, "Yea, I'm fine." After recovering, he walked over towards the track area and sat down underneath one of the trees on the higher ground near the stairs. However, instead of looking onto the track, Shinzuu closed his eyes and thought for a while, trying to contemplate what he's going to do from now on, and even what to do about Tabby if she starts anything with Veronica or even with him.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1162 on: February 27, 2011, 02:26:24 AM »
Veronica watched Shinzuu walk over and sit underneath one of the trees. She didn't want to seem clingy even though she wanted to stay with him so she stood in one spot and just looked over to where he was. Of course, she knew that he liked her since he had told her twice but she didn't want him to get tired of her since they were already living together. After a moment, she finally started toward the doors of the school and was going to leave Shinzuu to his thoughts.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1163 on: February 27, 2011, 03:13:39 AM »
Finally they arrived at the high school. She stepped out of the car, once again, pulling her skirt down. It had become a habit by now since she didn't feel properly covered. The school seemed almost intimidating as she stood outside, merely looking at it. "Have a good first day!" Mordecai called out, again, laughing at her misfortune with wearing her outfit, then rolling the window up and pulling off. Marlowe merely stood there, looking around with an angry and embarrassed look on her face.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1164 on: February 27, 2011, 03:36:28 AM »
Reno eventually nodded off as he sat there waiting for class. He drifted into a light sleep, one in which he bounced back and forth from reality and dreams. He was dreaming about Schadenfreude, he saw glimpses of her. However she kept appearing dead or dying, each time he woke he dismissed it, putting the fact she was alive in it's place and drifting off again to the same. He mumbled things as he did so. "She's alive..." "She's not dead...I'm dreaming." "She can't be dead, I..." "Ugh...I'm dreaming again..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1165 on: February 27, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
Shinzuu went on inside after a few minutes, and headed for class. Once there, he sat in the back and actually paid attention for once. It was weird for him, but he was actually mildly interested in hearing about math. It's not like he was ever bad in it, it was just that he didn't want to because he thought he'd be going for pro basketball, and didn't need to get into a college or university. However, it was quite a refreshing change for Shinzuu, more like, a re-immersion of his past when he was a fat, little nerd and momma's boy.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1166 on: February 27, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »
Veronica had went to her locker after she had gotten inside the school, putting her bag in it and taking out her things for her first classes. When she went to the classroom, she sat in her usual seat. She tried to ignore the staring that she was getting from people and even the teacher seemed to be focusing her eyes on her while she taught the class. It was just something she was going to have to get use to and she was going to be as tough as possible. She kept her head up as she listened to the teacher and kept her face devoid of all emotion.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1167 on: February 27, 2011, 10:35:12 PM »
She eventually made her way into the school, looking for the office. She followed the signs until she found the entrance, then she sat down in one of the chairs, looking at the receptionist, unsure of what to really do. She fiddled around with her skirt a bit, averting her eyes from just about anyone who dared to look at her. "Nnnngggg." She eventually got up after a few moments of awkward silence. "Uhm.. I'm a new student here.." The receptionist seemed focused on her screen rather than Marlowe, which bothered her. "Excuse me..?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1168 on: February 28, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
Reno eventually woke up, due to a teacher heading to class. He followed her inside and took his usual seat in the back. Class started and the teacher went on about teaching class. Eventually passing out the assignment which Reno flew through with relative ease. Really the only thing he did was classwork and tests, he refused to do homework. Even though it was a larger portion of the grade, he never did it. Which was generally why he got average grades. Reno fell asleep again after the work, he wanted to get to lunch quickly.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1169 on: February 28, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »
Shinzuu stayed just about the same for the rest of the morning. When it was Physical Education time before lunch, he ditched out and stayed in the classroom, taking a bit of a nap, his brain overloaded with the consumption of information. Meanwhile, Tabby stayed in proximity of her friends during the whole Physical Education class, talking constantly with them, as if they were planning something.