The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74614 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1170 on: February 28, 2011, 11:42:13 PM »
Veronica didn't go to gym class before lunch. She knew Tabby would be there and she was going to prolong coming into contact with her as long as possible. Instead, she went up to the roof of the school. She walked around the perimeter of the roof and once she came back to her starting point, she stopped and looked out at the grounds. After looking around for a moment, she leaned forward and looked over the side to see down below. She let out a sigh as she looked down and let her mind wander.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1171 on: March 01, 2011, 03:57:52 AM »
Marlowe's day in the office seemed to take forever. It reminded her about how much she hated to move, especially since a lot of the people in the office were rude or too focused on doing other things that it seemed as if they didn't care that she was a new student there. She sat outside the councilor's office, scuffing her paws on the carpet and looking around at the various school spirited things that were hanging in the office.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1172 on: March 01, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »
Reno slept until lunch, when he woke up he hurried to the line. He eyed around as he walked, looking for something. He got to the line, got his food and sat down at his usual table. "She's not here...Maybe she's sick..." he pondered, sitting own alone at the table. He ate quickly and left to go outside. There was a number of others around out there, as he walked he noticed someone following behind him. He stopped and the person stopped too. Reno turned around to see a familiar looking dog. "Jackson?" "Nope. I'm his brother. He sends his regards, to you and that (Censored)." he said smugly. Reno balled his fists at the remark. "Heh, he said that would strike a nerve." "What do you want?" Reno asked with a growing anger. "What do I want? To kick your ass!" he barked. "I'm not going to waste my time." "Coward. Gonna go cry to your girlfriend? Too bad she's d-" "Shut your damned mouth!" "What are you going to do? Cry?! Go on, cry!" By this point people were gathering, they had started gathering at the hint of a fight. Reno was also getting increasingly angry. Mainly people were looking at Reno, curious as to why such a quiet person would be in this situation. Reno darted at him and tackled him to the ground. He didn't expect it judging by the look on his face. Reno then began to punch him repeatedly in the face. "Shut up! Don't talk about her! I'll kill you!" he shouted as he kept hitting.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1173 on: March 01, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »
Shinzuu went down to the cafeteria for the first time since he first met Veronica, only to walk past the front door in time to hear Jackson's brother taunting Reno. When Reno attacked the boy, he pulled Reno up by the back of his collar, and held him up in mid-air, out of Reno's reach as he flailed around, reaching down to help Jackson's brother up. "Hey thanks, man, I-" Without letting him finish, Shinzuu gave the kid a left hook with his free hand, sending him back to the ground. "That was one of our close friends, you have no right to say shit!" With that, he pinned the kid's left arm with his left foot and kicked with his right, breaking the arm, which the sound was loud enough to silence the whole yard, short of the kid's cries. "And let that be said to all of you! If you have to balls to dishonor the dead, particularly such a tortured soul, I will make sure I rip those balls out and shove them down your throat! You are all Japanese, now ACT LIKE IT! People like you are the reason we lost the war back in the 40's!" Fumed, Shinzuu went back inside, Reno, still in his grip. He knew he was going to be severely punished, if not expelled, for what he just did, but he didn't care. Shinzuu didn't love Schad, but she was still a friend, and a good soul. Couple that with the traditional Japanese upbringing, anyone would see why he was so pissed. He finally let go of Reno when he got to the front door. "Don't start stuff like that again. We miss her too, but it's not your place for something like this. Hate to see you fear for your life until college." He gave a warm smile as his name was called out on the loudspeakers, "Guess that's my queue to go upstairs. Later."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:56:30 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1174 on: March 01, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »
Veronica's head snapped up when she heard Reno yell at someone to tell them to shut their mouth. Hurrying across the roof in the direction of the sound, she looked over the side just in time to see (and hear) Reno yell again before tackling someone to the ground and start punching the guy repeatedly. Her mouth hung open for a moment until Shinzuu showed up and pulled Reno off. The sound of the kid's arm breaking made her cringe then she watched Shinzuu as he took Reno inside. Once he was inside, she made her way back to the door to the stairs and went down them. When she got to the bottom of the stairs to the roof, she sat on the next to last step and rested her muzzle in her hands while her elbows were on her knees.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1175 on: March 02, 2011, 03:37:52 AM »
It looked as if her classes were in order. She ate lunch in the office along with most of the secretaries, except for this time, she was sitting in the first waiting room at the entrance. She was somewhat looking forward to the lunch hour being over. They had mentioned letting her look at the clubs to choose from. She could hardly stand sitting in the office alone, but Marlowe figured it was better than being slammed with school work considering Schad's recent passing.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1176 on: March 02, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »
As Shinzuu had a hold of Reno he swore up and down, all colors of the rainbow along with several swears in Irish. "I didn't need your help! Get your hands off me! I had'im just fine 'til you showed up!" By the time Shinzuu was putting him down you could practically see smoke coming from his ears. When Shinzuu left he turned towards the doors leading out of school. Looking at his knuckles that were bloodied up a bit he started to walk towards them. He needed to  find somewhere to cool off.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1177 on: March 02, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
When Shinzuu was called into the office, he noticed Marlowe sitting in Yass' office, while he was seated at one of the teachers' desk. Ms. Yass came over to Shinzuu first, slapping down an empty folder with Shinzuu's name on it, "Fighting is already forbidden on school grounds, but to break another student's arm, that is a serious offense. If it wasn't for your empty record, we would have expelled you, but since this is a first, and an onlooker has told me what caused these events to unfold, you're still going to be suspended, though. You will receive your punishment starting tomorrow. Be ready for it tomorrow, it's going to be a long week for you."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1178 on: March 02, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »
Veronica was walking by the office when Yass said that Shinzuu was going to be suspended. "[Censored]!" She cussed out loud then quickly covered her mouth and hurried past the office. "What am I going to do if he's not around? Tabby's definitely going to act on her anger while he's not here. I'm so screwed." She muttered to herself as she continued on through the hallway with her head hanging as she kept her eyes on the floor.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1179 on: March 02, 2011, 06:28:57 PM »
Marlowe's head seemed to be on a swivel as Shinzuu entered the office. Not long after, she recognized another person that was cursing in the hallway. It was the other girl that had attended dinner with them. She stood up, looking to see if anyone was paying attention, but the office seemed to be full of its own problems to notice her slip out of the office and follow after Veronica. She could hear her muttering something, but she didn't know what. "Hey!" she called out, waving to get her attention.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1180 on: March 02, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
Reno eventually sat down under a tree out in front of the school. His knees were to his chest and he had his arms wrapped around them. Face buried in his arms he pondered. "What am I doing? I just go in a fight......Didn't win technically...Didn't lose either...Ugh...Damn Shinzuu! Why'd he have to show up...I was winning." The thought of killing Jackson's brother had crossed his mind. "...I wouldn't have killed him...Would I? Am I really shaken up about this? Bollocks..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1181 on: March 03, 2011, 12:50:05 AM »
Shinzuu merely smiled as he chuckled, "Whatever. I have no problems with any of the outcomes. I'm a proud Japanese, I'm not a dishonorable prick like those other boys. Anything else for me, Principle Yass? If not, I'd like to get back." Yass was going to say something, but Shinzuu had already left. Yes, he was being punished, but it was for something he did. Jackson, his brother, and his friends will get their just rewards eventually, but all in due time. Shinzuu walked back outside, people around looking at him and avoiding him. He walked up to Reno, who seemed shaken from the whole ordeal, though he was pretty sure it wasn't from him. Shinzuu merely placed a hand on the kid's head, "You take him down, his friends come after you. Then his brother and HIS friends come after you. Yes, one-on-one, you might stand a chance, but they enjoy ganging up on others. It'd be anywhere between 7 to 20 against 1 of you. It's better if you don't end up in this world."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1182 on: March 03, 2011, 02:50:28 AM »
Veronica's mind was reeling and the only thing that pulled her out of her thoughts was someone calling out a 'hey'. Her head lifted as she paused in mid-step then turned to see who had spoken and found Marlowe following after her waving. "Oh, hey. Enjoying your day in the office?" She said with a slight chuckle, knowing how boring it could be on the first day of transferring. "Believe me, classes aren't any better and the students probably aren't any more pleasant than the people who work in the office. Depends on who you come in contact with though. Don't get me wrong, there are some decent kids here. But yeah, what school is fun anyway, right? Heh." She rubbed the back of her neck. She was trying too hard in the conversation to distract her and it seemed like she was nervous about something, but that something didn't have anything to do with talking to Marlowe.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1183 on: March 03, 2011, 04:31:57 AM »
Marlowe looked at Veronica with a funny look as she started her nervous habit of pulling down her skirt. She wondered in the back of her mind if she would ever get over this problem or if she would be pulling on her skirt for the rest of her high school years. "Yeah.. It's pretty boring in there, I don't even think they noticed me slipping out." she said, looking over her shoulder, letting out a sigh of relief when she realized no one was following her. She could tell that Veronica was pretty nervous by how she seemed to go on and on without giving Marlowe much of a chance to respond. It was almost like an overload of information to her. "What's wrong..?" the canine blurted. Marlowe seemed almost embarrassed that she had asked Veronica, as if she were intruding on something she shouldn't, but she tried to clarify herself by elaborating on why she thought something had happened, "I, uh, heard you curse at the office door, and.. Well, uh, here we are. And.. Well, you seem nervous." She didn't really know what to say after, she felt like she might be acting ridiculous given she didn't really know Veronica as well as Schad probably did.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1184 on: March 03, 2011, 05:58:25 AM »
Reno listened to Shinzuu as he spoke with his hand on his head. When he was finished he didn't say anything for a few moments. "...What makes you so special?" he said, raising his head up. "What's stopping them from coming after you? I didn't ask for your help." He shoved Shinzuu's hand off his head and stood up. "And now you're in trouble. Because of me." As he spoke, his voice and face remained emotionless. "This is why I don't make friends...Bad things happen."