The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74621 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1230 on: March 18, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
Reno forced himself up to go get dressed, buttoning his shirt and fishing his tie from his bed. He tied it and went to the bathroom. He relieved himself and checked his teeth, shrugging and got out his toothbrush. After that he grabbed his tooth paste and started brushing. As he brushed he thought of what Shinzuu had said the previous day. "I don't know anymore......I wonder how my new club is going to work out..." The thought of the club being all girls made him shiver a moment. "I get the feeling today will be interesting." he thought as he finished up brushing. Reno then went out of the bathroom, grabbed his things and set off for school.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1231 on: March 19, 2011, 12:48:35 AM »
Shinzuu untied his hair and scratched out the knots as Veronica walked in. He stood up and turned around to go to the bathroom, but was shocked to find her standing there. Shinzuu had never let anyone see him with his ponytail untied, and there she was, looking right at him. He waved a little and cleared his throat, "Hey! Good morning. You're up awful early." Shinzuu scratched the back of his neck, not sure what to say or do next.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1232 on: March 19, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »
Veronica snapped out of her little trance when Shinzuu waved at her. "Oh, hi. Yeah, I couldn't sleep more..." She responded. Seeing Shinzuu with his hair untied was a different sight, but it wasn't really a big deal to her. What was a big deal for her was that in that moment she just realized how messy her hair must look and how much of a mess she must have looked in general from sleep. "Uh...you can go ahead and use the bathroom. I forgot to grab my uniform anyway." She said before quickly moving past him and into the guest room.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1233 on: March 20, 2011, 05:15:07 AM »
Reno walked down the sidewalk onward to school. "Gotta remember to get Marlowe's number..." he thought as he yawned. "And Shinzuu's. And Veronica's...Would it be weird to have two girl's numbers?" He tripped again, though this time it was on the sidewalk. He didn't fall this time either but again it made him tense up a bit. "Bollocks...Need to learn to think 'n' walk at the same time apparently. Kinda scared about Kyudo...All girls...The teacher seemed odd...I could have swore she whispered something in my ear on the way out."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1234 on: March 20, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »
"Thanks. Well, I'll leave the TV on. It's not even 6am yet, so you can keep yourself busy." Shinzuu quickly walked past Veronica and into the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind him. He then turned on the shower and sat on the little stool, lathering up and taking a full bottle of shampoo from the little closet and using it all. As he spent time going through every inch of his hair, his thoughts went over to just a few minutes ago with Veronica seeing him with his hair undone. For her, it was probably just superficial, but Shinzuu couldn't help but dwell on it a bit. After he was finally done, he rinsed off completely, but decided against soaking in the tub today, so he dried off and wrapped a towel around himself before tying his hair off. Shinzuu walked out, "It's all yours."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1235 on: March 20, 2011, 05:12:51 PM »
Veronica grabbed her uniform from the room along with her undergarments which she once again put in between the shirt and the skirt so they wouldn't be seen. She went to the living room and sat in a chair, watching the TV absentmindedly with her outfit in her lap. When Shinzuu came out of the bathroom and spoke, she got up. "Okay, thanks." She said while still looking towards the TV. After a second, she looked over at Shinzuu and, as soon as she noticed that he only had a towel on, she turned red underneath her fur. She scurried past him into the bathroom to avoid the chance of saying something stupid and closed the door, leaning back against it afterward. Shaking her head to get the thought of Shinzuu shirtless out of her mind, she put her clothes down where they wouldn't get wet, used the bathroom, and then started the water in the shower. While waiting for the water to get to the right temperature, she undressed. She eased into the shower then washed herself up then rinsed off. Turning the water off, she stepped out and grabbed a towel. She dried herself off completely and pulled on her clothes before wrapping her hair up in the towel. Grabbing her dirty pajamas, she left the bathroom and went to the guest room, throwing the clothes in the corner with the rest. She then went back to living room and sat down in the chair again.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1236 on: March 20, 2011, 07:37:36 PM »
Eventually her alarm went off, waking her up. She yawned, feeling much better due to the little "power nap" she had. She never knew why, but she always felt better after the second time she woke up. Marlowe stripped down and headed to the shower, turning on the radio and blasting her music so that she could just think. She didn't turn on any lights, she just found her way to the bathroom in the dark. When she got to the bathroom, she still didn't bother with turning on the light. She put a towel to where she could reach it from within the shower and turned on the water, waiting for it to warm up. After she felt the steam hit her, she stepped in and began to shower.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1237 on: March 24, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »
Shinzuu tossed his clothes in the hamper and opened up the little closet in his room and pulled out a fresh uniform. He changed into the pants and shirt, but left the jacket off and laid it on his bed as he made his way out to head for the cooking area. Shinzuu started the fire on the tiny stove and placed a skillet on it. He turned to Veronica's direction, "I'm making bacon and sausages this morning, you want some?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1238 on: March 24, 2011, 03:04:26 PM »
Veronica sat in the chair and stared at the TV, not really paying attention to what was actually playing on it. She was in her own little world as she sat there, thinking about what Tabby and her minions were going to do to try to make her life a living hell today. She didn't know how well she would handle it this time if Tabby did something though. When Shinzuu spoke to her, she jumped slightly since she wasn't paying attention. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'd take some bacon." She responded to him. "Thanks." After that, she turned in the chair and saw that he was wearing his uniform as she remembered that he was suspended. "Um...I thought you were suspended, why are you wearing your uniform?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1239 on: March 24, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
She closed her eyes and enjoyed the water, breathing deeply, occasionally putting a small effort into singing until she realized she was singing to her music. After she was all washed up, she turned the water off and pulled the towel down, wiping her face first, then beginning to dry in the dark. She eventually convinced herself to cut on the light after she realized she'd have to to find her uniform.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1240 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:22 PM »
Reno continued walking, after a minute his stomach growled. He decided to stop by a diner along the way and get some breakfast. Walking in it was fairly empty, he walked to a booth and sat down. A menu was already there so he looked it over. A waitress came over and asked for his order. "Uhm...Stack of french toast, chocolate milk and some sausage please." "Alright, it'll be ready soon." she said before walking off. Reno continued to idly look at the things on the table, keeping himself occupied. "I don't know why but I'm startin' to regret tryin' that Kyudo..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1241 on: March 25, 2011, 12:19:22 AM »
"School rules, ya know? I'm facing the same punishment Tabby and her friends did. It's an in-school suspension." Shinzuu cooked up bacon after bacon, piling them all onto a platter that he removed while cooking the first batch. "You can grab the ones you want. The skillet can only fit 8 slices at a time. First couple are ready." Every batch he made, he would eat one or two after placing them into the platter. After the whole bag was gone, Shinzuu took out the sausages and started cooking them. "Two minutes for the sausages."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:21:04 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1242 on: March 25, 2011, 01:33:10 AM »
"Oh..." Veronica said, feeling stupid for forgetting about in-school suspension. When Shinzuu said that the first batch of bacon was ready, she slowly got up out of the chair and went over to the kitchen. As he piled up bacon on the platter, she kept taking pieces from it and eating them while standing there watching Shinzuu cook. When he said the time for sausage, she shook her head. "Not having any sausage. Don't care for it." She stated then looked down at her feet as she continued to eat a piece of bacon.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1243 on: March 25, 2011, 02:12:32 AM »
Marlowe finally found her uniform and put it on after searching her room. She had already forgotten that she had thrown it in the corner, and spent a good while looking for it. She plopped on her bed, dressed, picking up her DS and playing it until her alarm that usually woke her went off.  She sighed. She had a little more time to kill than she liked, so she grabbed her backpack and began to walk to the door. Surprisingly, her father wasn't up.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1244 on: March 25, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
Reno continued to idly look over the menu, he couldn't read much of it because it was in Japanese. He knew what most of the pictures were though. "Ugh...Girls...Can't live with'em...Can't live with out'em. I kinda wish there was another guy there...But at the same time I don't. That teacher concerns me for some reason...I can't shake the feeling. I'm probably just crazy. Actually I am crazy, I know that much. *sigh* I wonder if it would be hard to be a teacher...? What would I teach? How to hold a game controller. How to no scope. Tomahawks 101. Being lazy for dummies. Aheh...Teaching can't be that hard."