The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74623 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1245 on: March 26, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
Shinzuu sighed as Veronica said she didn't want any sausages, so he placed the cap on top of the skillet and turned to the plate of bacon, consuming them. He finished off the sausages in the same manner when they were done. After breakfast, he rinsed his dishes and let them soak in the sink that was filled with water and soap. Shinzuu then went back to his room to pick up the jacket of his uniform and his bag, going back to the living room to pack his homework into the bag. "I know school's not for another two hours, but I'm going to go out for a little bit before it's time to go. Here's the spare key my mom left for you. Just make sure you lock up when you leave."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1246 on: March 26, 2011, 11:38:46 PM »
Veronica continued to eat bacon until her and Shinzuu had finished off what was on the platter. She watched him leave to go to his room and just stood there by herself. When he came back, she watched him pack his things. She took the key from him when he handed it to her and looked at it in her hand. "Oh...alright..." She said as she stood there for a few seconds before she walked off into the guest room. Her mood was mostly tied up in negative things as she walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the opposite wall.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1247 on: March 27, 2011, 01:39:20 AM »
She snuck out past him, careful not to wake him and began to walk down the sidewalk. Part of her wanted to go explore, but the other part was telling her she didn't want to stray from her path that she knew and get lost in the city. After a few moments of intense thinking, she decided to explore anyway. She began to wander, looking at signs and through windows to see what kind of things the places had to offer. Her stomach grumbled when she passed a bar type place that served food on the street. She grabbed one of the stools and looked at the menus, not really knowing what they said. The man sitting beside her was eating something that looked good. Rice and some kind of meat. So she pointed to his bowl when she was asked to order.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1248 on: March 27, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »
Reno sat there waiting for his food, eventually it came. He thanked the waitress and began to cut up the french toast. After that he put some syrup on them, dipped some sausage in it and took a bite. He then ate a piece of french toast and tried the milk. It was all good. He continued to eat, thinking about various things. "Schad...I wonder when we're going to bury her ashes? GAH!...I wish...I dunno...Would it have made a difference to tell her how I felt? Ugh..." Reno finished eating fairly quickly. He checked his phone for the time seeing he had some time to kill. He paid the bill and left, working his way to the cemetery. Once there he found his parents' grave stones and sat in front of them. "Hey..." he said aloud as he leaned back on his elbows. "I'm sorry I haven't visited you every Saturday like I promised...Lots happened." he continued, leaning back up quickly. "I fell in love with a girl. She was great...But...She died...I wish I could have spent more time with her...I had a lot of fun with her. I know I need to move on...I just kinda regret not telling her how I felt. It's eating at me. I don't know what to do...I felt like I was getting close to her. Like Nero...Even he's dead. I don't have anyone else I can open up to...This boy Shinzuu...I don't know...He seems to want me to think that of him...But I don't want anymore friends like that. I don't want to suffer through anymore losses. I don't really want anymore friends period..." he said hanging his head low. He seemed very down and depressed as he sat there.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1249 on: March 27, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
When Shinzuu finally packed everything into his bag, he headed for the door and put on his shoes, "I'm heading out." Before closing the door behind him, Shinzuu grabbed the basketball out of the closet and went out to the park. There, to his surprise, were quite a number of people, especially on the basketball court. Shinzuu quickly rushed over, seeing what the commotion was about. In the court, some new faces were playing basketball with random local kids, and money was being thrown in for bets. When Shinzuu arrived down there, several familiar faces quickly called out, "I call Shinzuu on my team!" Shinzuu shook his head as he raised a hand, "No, I'm not. I was just hoping to get some practice in." "Well you can practice on these guys! These guys came in from America yesterday for the junior tourney. They've been placing bets with us, and we've been losing big." Shinzuu sighed and walked up to the cage, watching the game. He then scoffed, his old self resurfacing, "Tch, they're amateurs at best." One of the taller American kids, a cat around Shinzuu's height, perked his ears and turned to him, "Oh really, Jap boy? Care to make a major?" Shinzuu chuckled, "That's wager, idiot. But yea, I'll take you on." The cat then called timeout and took the current pot, handing it to the other kids, "Here's your stupid money." He then shouted something in English to his friends, and they started off the court. "No, no. I'll take on all of you." The apparent leader stared blankly and laughed, telling his buddies what Shinzuu just said. Shinzuu merely smirked as he took off his uniform shirt and jacket, pointing at the cat's friends and motioned for them to get on the court with his finger, before giving them the finger. The other guys got pissed and got onto the court, while others around started gathering around, "I'll be on your team!" "Me, too!" Shinzuu shook his head and smiled, "I told you, they're amateurs at best. They only rely on their size and height. Watch." Shinzuu stepped onto the court and handed the ball to the cat and pulled out a small stack of bills from his pocket, "One point shots, twenty one win. Bet is 12,000 yen a piece. You got the balls to do it, rich American babies?" The cat laughed and threw down 120 US dollars, along with each of his buddies, though the others were hesitant to throw in that much money. Shinzuu threw in 60,000 yen into the pile, and some people were whispering to each other, wondering where a high school student would get that kind of money. "Visitors get first ball. Call your own fouls."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1250 on: March 27, 2011, 07:17:21 PM »
After about 15 minutes of staring at the wall, Veronica groaned loudly and got up off of the bed. "I can't friggin' sit around here another second." She said in frustration, walking over to her bag on the floor. She tossed some of her stuff out of it that she didn't need then flipped her head down, untwisting the towel her hair was wrapped in and rubbing her hair vigorously before she flipped her head back. Carrying the towel, she took it to the bathroom and took care of it. While she was in there, she brushed her hair out then put it in her usual loose pigtails. Going back to the guest room, she grabbed her bag and put it on her shoulder then went to the door of the apartment. She put on her shoes then left the apartment, locking the door behind her before tossing the key in a small zippered pocket on her bag and zipping it closed. When she got out of the building, she walked in the direction of school but at a pretty slow pace since she didn't want to be extremely early. All the thoughts swarming around in her head were driving her crazy and it was a miracle that she could even focus on where she was going and not get hit by cars when crossing streets.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: March 27, 2011, 08:12:55 PM »
Sitting at the bar, she waited for her food. When the server came with her food, she handed him some money. She took her bowl and began to eat as best as she could with her chopsticks. She wasn't a pro, but she could get more than a few grains of rice on them thanks to an old friend back in America. She ate the food vigorously, cramming the food in her mouth hungrily. After she was done, she waited a second, asking for some water and another bowl.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1252 on: March 29, 2011, 12:41:54 AM »
Reno fell backwards after his little session. There he looked up at the sky, watching the clouds slowly drift by. He relaxed for awhile, taking in the view and the feeling of calmness. "I should probably get going." he said finally. Sitting up he grabbed his bag and stood up. "I'll bring flowers or something next time...See ya." he said somewhat casually before walking off. He walked out of the cemetery and headed to school. He eventually made it and sat in front of his classroom.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: March 29, 2011, 01:06:45 AM »
Shinzuu sweat heavily as the game wore on. Noise was abundant as Shinzuu was up, 20 to 19. Shinzuu handed the ball to the cat, who was sweating just as much. He drove the ball in, but passed the ball to a teammate before Shinzuu reached up to block, but Shinzuu's block was a fake, and he turned 180 degrees and jumped, just in time to block and catch the ball as the one behind him took a shot. Shinzuu then quickly tossed the ball up as he went back to the three point line and jumped up, catching the ball in mid-air and shooting, landing the shot with nothing but net. The crowd around went wild with cheering. Shinzuu chuckled as everyone else came in and handed him the money before hefting him up. After being hefted, Shinzuu saw the clock, "Oh shit! I gotta get to school before the gates close!" A couple people began to panic as they realized they were supposed to do the same, and they all bolted out of the park. When Shinzuu made it to the grounds, he dove hard as the gates began to close. Half the students were outside, while Shinzuu made part of the group that did make it in. However, he was met by gym teacher Kaiya Onizuka, who handed him the two pales of water and hung the sign over his neck. "I will not cause any violence in school."

Meanwhile, Tabby and her bunch had already made their own plans. Veronica's desk had been mutilated with make-up, which read "whore" and "slut" all over it in Japanese.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »
Veronica made her route to school a big loop so that she got there only half an hour before school started. She went straight to her classroom since her locker hadn't been completely fixed yet. When she spotted her desk from the doorway, she could already tell what it said and just turned around and went right back out the door. She went straight to the office and went to Yass' door, knocking on it. Yass came to the door and opened it. "My desk needs to be cleaned. There are vulgar words all over it." She said plainly before Yass had a chance to say anything then turned to walk away. "Ready to tell me who yet?" Yass asked, but Veronica left the office without another word. Walking through the halls, she made her way to the stairs to the roof and went up them. She went over to the edge of the roof and sat against the little wall-barrier that went around the whole roof.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1255 on: March 29, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »
After she ate, she looked at her cell phone and began to hurry along to get to class. She wasn't entirely sure where she was, so she backtracked, taking a few wrong turns that caused her to lose time. She eventually got to the school, only to find that the gates were closed. Sighing out, she put her back on the fence and slid down it, just sitting in front of the school as if waiting for something to happen.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1256 on: March 29, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »
After sitting in silence long enough Reno stood up ready to walk into class. A few girls passed him by in the hallway but he paid them no mind. He figured they were giggling about cute boys or something and went into class. He sat in the back as usual waiting for his work so he could finish it and take a nap. For once he thought about his grades, he usually kept a C. He did it purposely, the work was easy for him. But he never did his homework which was a large portion of his grade. He thought it should be illegal, making someone take their school home with them. Not only did he work but he wanted to just play games, leaving school at school. His grades suffered for it, but some of the teachers, such as Mr. Avery knew he was much smarter. "I think I should reconsider this Kyudo thing...I'm kinda scared. But I don't want to seem like a wuss or something...Ugh...Maybe it won't be that bad? Maybe I'm just being crazy...What's the worst that could happen?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: March 31, 2011, 03:42:17 PM »
When it came time for gym class, there was a lot of commotion and people running to the gym. Everyone was talking about some American kids who were there for basketball for the International Youth League.

Veronica didn't hear the commotion since she was still on the roof. At this point, she was laying on her back on the roof staring up at the sky. She was muttering to herself every minute or so. The things she was muttering were random quotes or poems that came into her mind that related to what she was feeling. "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and, at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away, childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." She quoted the poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay and her voice shook on the last couple of words. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes but she pushed them back as she sat up and turned so her back was against the barrier again.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: April 01, 2011, 04:24:45 AM »
After a while, Marlowe seemed to doze off outside the gate. Her arms were crossed and she was curled up in her hoodie that she wore over her uniform that she had planned to stuff in her backpack when she got to school. Her hat also was pulled down over her eyes. Another item she planned to put away while in school. She looked as if she might be dead because of how she was sitting.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1259 on: April 01, 2011, 04:46:33 AM »
When gym rolled around Reno decided to ditch it. The American kids showing up made it annoying to him, there was too much going on and he didn't care for sports anyway. He wound up wondering around school, heading up a flight of stairs he never went up before to avoid a teacher. Out of curiosity he continued up them, which lead him to the roof. He stealthily made his way through the door, having seen it lead to the outside world. Looking around he saw he was on the roof, completely missing Veronica lying down. Reno took a few steps forward to further look around, eventually seeing Veronica. "Veronica? Is that you? What are you doing up here?" he asked, surprised to see her up there.