The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74625 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1260 on: April 01, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
Shinzuu was bored standing in front of the school all day and yawned by the time noon rolled around. He was curious when people started running fast past him, "Hey! What the hell's going on?" One of the kids turned, but was running in place, ready to turn tail, "The American guys you whooped this morning are here! They're challenging our basketball team!" Shinzuu growled to himself, Goddammit! And I don't get to see any of it. But I'm pretty sure I'm not missing much. Fai is not in the least even a decent player, let alone a captain. Time like this, coach is gonna regret giving me shit for being nice to people.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1261 on: April 01, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »
Veronica looked over from where she was sitting when she heard someone speak and saw that it was Reno. "Oh, hi. Yeah, it's me." She said then rested her head back against the barrier. "Just...escaping, I guess." She looked up at the sky and sighed. "So what are you doing up here?" She asked and looked over at him again. It was actually surprising to her to see Reno on the roof, but her voice didn't show any emotion, not even surprise.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1262 on: April 02, 2011, 05:33:17 PM »
"Ditchin' gym." Reno said nonchalantly, taking his right hand from his pocket kinda flinging it in the air as he walked towards Veronica. "I never cared much for it and there are a bunch of obnoxious American kids in there. Somethin' to do with basketball I think..." he continued. He sat down somewhat beside her, farther than normally with barely enough room to fit someone between. "What are you escaping from? I saw your locker...Are you being bullied?" Reno sat with his left leg bent up, knee pointing skyward with his arm resting on it. Normally he probably would have been nervous since he was near a girl, especially alone on the roof, but he wasn't. He seemed more calm then anything which was fairly apparent, almost as if something was eating him. Along with his calmness he looked depressed.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1263 on: April 03, 2011, 12:49:07 AM »
As per Shinzuu's prediction, the teams only played one half when the school's team gave up with a score of 67 to 12. Utter humiliation and in front of the whole school. The American kids acted extremely pompous about their victory, saying how pathetic the Japanese teams are, when some people couldn't take it anymore and spoke up, "Oh shutup, you ignorant prick! Your whole team lost to Shinzuu in a 5 on 1 match this morning and lost by 2 shots! So shut the hell up about us Japs just because you beat a team led by the biggest idiot to play the sport!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1264 on: April 03, 2011, 01:55:13 AM »
Veronica watched Reno as he walked over and sat next to her and listened to what he said. Her eyes switched over to look at her feet when he finished speaking. "Not really. Let's call it...having revenge taken out on me by a [censored] who can't take a hint and thinks every guy wants her." She responded to him. At any other time, this would be something she would sound angry about, but her voice was completely lacking any kind of emotion still. In all actuality, she wanted to punch something, but she was holding everything back.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1265 on: April 03, 2011, 03:53:17 AM »
Marlowe's dreams were uneasy. She turned over, still leaning against the fence, looking uneasy now rather than dead. She realized it was something she needed to face, but in her dreams she couldn't help but feel a degree of guilt over Schad's death. She was in a blank hallway running to the end where Schad's ashes were, but no matter how fast she ran, she could never reach the end.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1266 on: April 03, 2011, 04:31:18 AM »
Reno listened to Veronica intently, though looking at his hand that rested on his knee. When she finished he looked at her, though only for a moment. "You have girl trouble too, huh? I joined a club that happens to be all girls...To be honest I'm kinda scared. It was kyudo or MMA though...And I don't know about MMA, I bruise easily..." he joked at the end. "Thinking on it a lot of my problems are caused by girls...Heh..." he continued. "Schad...Marlowe...Kyudo club..." Reno scratched his ear and looked over to Veronica again, looking away shortly after. "I really loved her..." he sighed. "Ugh...Sorry, I'm rambling. How have you been holding up? How are...Things...?" he asked, looking at her again.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1267 on: April 04, 2011, 12:38:26 AM »
Fai was extremely pissed at what the guys in the stands said, "What the hell!? I took over for Shinzuu as the next best player!" One of the guys spoke up, "Oh shut up, you hasbeen! You're only the team captain because you're a senior! You're more incompetent than when Shinzuu's in class! He may not be school smart, but he's better than you on the court! We saw him kick this American team's asses this morning in his school uniform! And he's led our guys to nationals the whole time he's been here, more than we can say for you! Coach! Let Shinzuu in here, and you'll see!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1268 on: April 04, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »
Veronica listened to Reno as she switched the attention of her eyes to the sky. There was a slight ping of some sort of emotion in her mind when he said he had loved Schad but it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. "It's no problem. You can talk as much as you want, I'm not going anywhere. As for the club, just do your best and don't get intimidated. Remember, when they first joined, they were just like you." She said with her eyes still on the sky. "Things are...things. Not much to it." She shrugged as if it were the simplest thing in the world. As if what happened was no big deal.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1269 on: April 06, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »
Reno just sat there in silence after speaking, not really knowing what to say. He didn't know why he was being so open either making him feel awkward. The thought that he could relate to Veronica the most had crossed his mind, they both had lost their parents in a somewhat similar fashion. Vehicle related death that is. He inhaled deeply and exhaled through his nose, which sounded like he was sighing. He kinda was, but at the same time he was just breathing. "What are you gonna do about your problem?" he finally asked.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1270 on: April 06, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »
Coach hesitated at first, but then the long line of staring eyes from the crowd, and finally gave in, "Oh, alright, I'll talk to Principle Yass." After a few minutes, Shinzuu was dragged in by the coach, changing into his gym clothes as he was being dragged. A lot of the girls stared and some even whistled, but Shinzuu was too preoccupied with changing and wondering why the hell he was pulled into the gym. The American kids seemed hesitant at first, but the team captain stepped up, "Hey! He's not part of the team! He doesn't count!" The coach let out a low grumble, but spoke up, "Well as of today, he is reinstated as team captain until the end of the International League Tournament!" Shinzuu was surprised at first, but smirked once he put one and one together. "Okay, team! On me! Fai! Your ass is warming the bench!" Shinzuu's usual friends huddled with him, "Okay, no dicking around with these guys. Yea, they're amateurs, but let's show them how much of a bunch of amateurs they are. Let's show them how this game is played!" The group broke and got together, "I kicked all your asses this morning, now watch what a competent player/captain can do! We'll even keep the scoreboard as it is!" The American kids laughed, thinking Shinzuu was too full of himself, being behind by 55 points. However, cheers filled the gym 20 minutes later, when the second half was over. The Feral High team won the game with 112 to 69. Shinzuu and his team decimated the opposition, "The French are harder than you guys. Hopefully this will show you that height and power aren't everything."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1271 on: April 07, 2011, 01:22:41 AM »
Veronica's eyes moved back to her feet when Reno finally spoke again and asked her what she was going to do. "I'm not going to do anything except tell Yass when something happens. I haven't even told her who did the two things that have happened even though I told her that I know who it is." She said plainly. "Actually, I don't intend to do anything until the girl literally attacks me. That's the moment when she'll understand just how stupid she is. I don't care how good of a fighter she supposedly is." She extended her arms and held her hands out in front of her, examining them.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1272 on: April 07, 2011, 02:31:46 PM »
Marlowe finally woke, shifting herself to a more comfortable position on the fence. "This blows, school must go on forever." She grumbled. She was surprised that no one had caught her. Back in America, they had patrols that went around scooping up kids who skipped. Maybe they thought she was a hobo or something. Marlowe reached into her book bag and grabbed her sketchbook. She looked outwards in front of her and began to draw, boredly.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1273 on: April 07, 2011, 05:40:57 PM »
Reno silently listened to Veronica until she stopped. "Have you told anyone else? Like Shinzuu? Surely he can do something. I'm sure at the snap of a finger he can have a bunch of girls go handle whoever this girl is." he said, suspecting she was avoiding dropping a name for some reason. "So who is it if you know?" he asked curiously, looking over at her again. He didn't know why he was bothering, she likely had her reasons. He just felt more obligated to help Veronica, feeling they were close because of the recent incident.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1274 on: April 08, 2011, 01:58:52 PM »
There was loud cheering that resonated throughout the gym, and Shinzuu was carried out by the team. However, Tabby merely watched from the background, arms folded and standing with her posse. She knew very well that Shinzuu might leave MMA club now that he was back on the basketball team, but she would wait to see what he's going to do at the end of the day. If he was going to leave, she would risk another punishment, and break his leg or arm. Meanwhile, she remembered what had been really bothering her lately, and huddled with the others. Classes started 5 minutes late, but most everyone was in on time, just never changed into their uniforms from their gym clothes. However, before going back to class, Tabby and her friends had raided Veronica's gym locker and taken out her spare undergarments.