The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74629 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1275 on: April 08, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »
Veronica dropped her hands slowly and kept her eyes on her feet again. "Shinzuu knew that she was going to be really ticked off after seeing me with him the other day, but he has no idea that she has done stuff already." She responded to Reno and then heard cheering. "And by the sounds of it, they probably let Shinzuu play...and if he's on the team permanently again, she's going to be even more ticked..." She drummed her fingers on her legs which was the only indication of nervousness she gave off. "It's Tabby, the leader of the MMA club, and her friends." She looked over at Reno and narrowed her eyes. "But you can't tell anybody." After that, she leaned her head back against the barricade again. "It's time for class again and my desk is probably clean, so I should probably at least go to these last classes." Pushing herself up with her hands, she got to her feet, grabbed her bag, and put the strap over her shoulder.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1276 on: April 08, 2011, 03:37:48 PM »
After a few minutes of drawing, Marlowe became bored again. She put her things away in her back pack, including her hat and jacket and proceeded to jump the fence and make her way into the school. There was a commotion going on, but she ignored it, as it seemed to be something sports related. She never really cared that much for sports anyway. She mad her way to the office, getting her schedule and heading to the class she hadn't missed yet before clubs met.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:59:33 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1277 on: April 08, 2011, 05:14:09 PM »
"A girl leading the MMA...? Yikes...Is she a lesbian?" Reno asked, mainly as somewhat of a joke. When Veronica said not to tell anyone he responded. "Not a soul." jokingly throwing his hands up as if she were mugging him. He stood up after she did, looking at the time with a surprise. "Dang, didn't think so much time had passed...I should probably get back to class too." "Can't believe I missed lunch." he thought, crying on the inside.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1278 on: April 10, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »
Shinzuu sat in his classes the rest of the day, feeling a lot better about his situation. After the classes ended, he ran over to the track field to see if the coach would let him back in, but fat chance, he didn't. So, a little upset went back into the main building and went upstairs to the MMA club. There, everyone was already finished with warm-ups and Shinzuu situated himself to the normal stuff he does, but he would leave a bit early for the basketball club. Today, however, was a little different, too, seeing as Tabby and her friends weren't there. After leaving, Shinzuu couldn't help but notice a bra and a pair of panties hanging off the front fence, with the words "Slut" and "Whore" written on them.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1279 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:11 PM »
When Veronica went back to the classroom, her desk was clean. She sat through the rest of her classes, taking notes as she usually did. At the end of classes, she went to the library and found the last book she had been reading. She picked up where she left off in the book and ended up finishing it just before she needed to get ready for practice. Before getting ready for practice, she went to find the chorus director and asked him something then went to change into her practice clothes. She went to the locker room and changed into her practice clothes and shoes which were in her bag then went out into the gym, setting her bag against the wall. Once again, she helped the coach pull out the mats and get things ready for practice.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1280 on: April 10, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »
Marlowe sat in on her one class, then made her way to the MMA club like she had before. She had planned to watch again because she hadn't brought the proper clothes to change into, nor did she have any place to put her clothes if she had brough them. She took a desk. There seemed to be less people this day than there was the day before. She sighed, watching aimlessly, thinking about the dreams she had about Schad. She still had to spread her ashes.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1281 on: April 10, 2011, 11:41:42 PM »
Reno made his way to class eventually to finish it up and get Kyudo over with. The crazy thoughts in his head were running through his mind more frequently as the time to go got closer. Them actually eating him, harming him in some way, it being too hard, him making a fool of himself, being raped and several other foolish thoughts. "I'm probably just over thinking this...It can't be that bad...They wouldn't rape me...Would they?" he thought, sinking his head into his arms on his desk.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1282 on: April 11, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »
Shinzuu sighed at the sight, Who the [censored] would do something like this? I have a feeling I know who's those are, but I hope I'm wrong. If it is, though, I better get stronger and learn faster. He made his way to the gym and found the cheerleaders practicing, and his own team anxiously waiting for him on the court, many getting up from stretching as a salute to him returning to the team.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:35:48 AM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1283 on: April 11, 2011, 01:04:55 AM »
Veronica stretched out with the rest of the squad when they arrived and were ready. The squad had just finished the stretching of their legs and had gotten to their feet, starting to stretch out their arms when she noticed a few girls' eyes focus on or turned toward something or someone that was somewhere behind her. She turned her head to look behind her and saw that Shinzuu had just come into the gym. For some reason, she thought of when she had seen him in just a towel that morning when her eyes landed on him and she blushed under her fur and quickly turned away. After that, she got into formation with the others and waited for the coach to start the music for them to practice their routine for the competition.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1284 on: April 11, 2011, 03:32:57 PM »
Reno woke up when classes were over and set off to find Kyudo. Though with his deep thoughts he got lost on his search for it and wound up next to a fence with ladies undergarments strung on it. "What the...?" he thought as he looked at them. "Someone must be upset at a girl..." he continued as he began to walk away. He stopped suddenly, flashing back to when he was on the roof with Veronica. "Could they be-...Oh God..." He turned to look at them again and looked around to see no one else there. "Should I do something? What would I do? I could throw them away! AUGH NO! I'd have to touch them! I can't touch them, who knows where they've been. I know where they've been, where else would they go?! AHH!!" Reno walked back to the items in question and reached for them. Stopping short he pulled his hand back, holding it as if he stuck it in fire. "No! I can't! I'd go to hell for sure if I touched another woman's-...Sensitive things." At this point Reno was bright red from the situation. "I can't just leave'em there...Uhm...Get something to grab them with...Hmm...I need a stick." He walked off to fetch a stick and returned, once again looking around to make sure no one was around. "Okay...Grab'em...Toss'em in the trash. Everything will be back to normal......Wait, what if these are expensive? Women like expensive clothes, it would make sense that she would have expensive...Things. What if she yells at me for throwing them away and not keeping them?! I can't keep them though! I'd have to touch them then!"

As he stood there, stick in hand, he didn't notice Mr. Avery sneaking up behind him. "What are you doing, Mr. O' Malley?" Reno shuddered when he heard the voice, turning to see him standing behind him. "UHM......NOTHING! I'M JUST-" "Vandalizing women's underwear?" "N-No! That's-...It's not what it looks like! I'm-" "Trying to take them down because you know who's they are, and such person in question is being bullied?" "Y-...No! She's not!" Mr. Avery chuckled and walked away. "Have fun, Mr. O' Malley." "WHY ME?!" he thought. "That's it." Reno set down his duffel bag and opened it wide. He quickly grabbed the underwear with the stick and threw them in his bag. He ditched the stick, closed his bag and walked away with it. "Okay...Piece of cake...I'll just return these to her and burn all my clothes later. Yes. Perfect. I am a genius."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1285 on: April 12, 2011, 12:56:46 AM »
Shinzuu stretched with the other guys and then just stood there, soaking in the nostalgia after having not been here in this environment for so long. As expected, Fai apparently quit the team, and the others were excited while there were seniors sitting on the bleachers watching. However, the seniors sitting there were friends of Fai's, not the rest of the seniors, who were cheering for Shinzuu earlier that day. "Looks like it'll turn to shit the second I leave the grounds."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1286 on: April 12, 2011, 01:52:47 AM »
When the coach started the music, Veronica and the rest of the squad started the routine. They went through the whole routine once and then waited for the coach's directions. The coach decided that they needed to practice the stunts that were in the routine more to get the timing down so the squad set up in formation for the first stunts and Veronica got ready to fly. The squad went through each of the stunts with the music twice so Veronica went up into the air a lot. Once they had done each stunt twice, the coach had them go through the routine as a whole again.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1287 on: April 12, 2011, 02:28:18 AM »
Marlowe wondered if she would ever see that rabbit again. She told him that he could help with Schad's ashes, and yet, the ashes were still on her entertainment center back at her place. She seemed pretty distracted as she thought, as if she were watching through the team as they worked rather than seeing what they were actually doing. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. She had a text from her father, but she ignored it. He knew she was in school.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1288 on: April 12, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »
Reno was torn between ditching Kyudo and actually going. He found his way to the door of the club and stood there. The thought of what he was carrying made him more nervous. "What if they tie me down and search my bag? What would they think about finding Veronica's-..." His hand slowly went to the door. "I don't want to go...I don't want to gooo....I can back out now. I never told them my name. They don't know me well enough to distinguish me out of the whole school. What should I do? What would I even do other than this?" Reno began thinking back to the things others had said. "Shinzuu...He was cut from the team. Which means he went to MMA as a fallback...Tabby. Leader of the MMA. Crushes on Shinzuu. Shinzuu likes Veronica. Veronica is being bullied over the jealousy...She mentioned her being more ticked...She said Shinzuu was back on the team. MEANING, there is an opening in the MMA club. Marlowe said she thought of joining the club. She would likely try to join the club. If I go there, I could find her. Then we could bury Schad's ashes finally. And, I could learn how to fight so I don't need Shinzuu to save my sorry self all the time. Yeah...Who needs this club." Slowly he retracted his hand and took a step back. "I'm sure there would be a less chance of me being raped in MMA by girls." he thought as he turned and walked away. "Now to find Tabby..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1289 on: April 12, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
Shinzuu went through practice like the beginning of the year, working hard, and sweating hard. Meanwhile, Tabby and her friends made their way into the MMA club to help with cleaning up. Tabby surveyed the room and didn't find Shinzuu, "Where's Shinzuu? Did he not show up toady?" One of the girls came up to her, "He did, he just left early for basketball practice. It looks like he's still looking to stay in the club."