The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74637 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1305 on: April 16, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »
Shinzuu replied to her chuckle with his own and figured she was probably alright with it, and walked off the grounds with her to the arcade. Once there, he pointed where people who don't play many or any games usually hang out, "They have a little cafe-like area right next to the door here, and a lot of people like to hang out over here. The tables are arcade tables, which are free to play. It's games like Pac-Man or Space Invaders or stuff like that. If you want to play games, you can explore for yourself and see what's out there. There are a lot of ticket games here, too. Where you can exchange tickets you win for prizes at the cafe counter." With that, Shinzuu parted with her and went over to the section with Dance Dance Revolution games. Right off the bat, he was welcomed back by a few people, and bets were already being placed on the mantle.

Seeing Reno, Tabby nearly twitched with anger, since she was extremely displeased with small guys who were scrawny, but she tried to keep her front, a vein getting ready to pop on the back of her head. "Hi. Well, if you two can get an application from Principle Yass, we'll review them and have an answer for you by the lunch time tomorrow."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:12:46 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1306 on: April 16, 2011, 10:54:52 PM »
Veronica followed Shinzuu off the grounds of the school and continued to walk with him until they got to the arcade and went inside. She listened to Shinzuu's explanations of things in the arcade and nodded to show that she understood before he walked off. As soon as he was gone, the dull, numb feeling returned to her and her lips changed to a straight line. She walked into the cafe area and found an empty table, sitting down in a chair by herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1307 on: April 17, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
"Well, I guess that settles that." Marlowe said, turning and walking away again, making a straight line for the office. She didn't look behind her to see if Reno was coming or not, but she was fairly certain that he would probably follow her unless he wanted to be left alone with Tabby. She didn't want to have to deal with the girl, but again, she knew she had to, and that she had to for sure now that Reno had spoken for her. She didn't know whether she should consider this a good or a bad thing.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1308 on: April 17, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »
Reno did follow Marlowe after Tabby had said what to do, he also felt a sudden hostility from her. "She must be a lesbian. I think she hates me. Shinzuu get's all the girls...Even if they don't like men. Or maybe she wants to get close to him to get to Veronica? I hope I didn't make another mistake in clubs...Again. I wish I didn't need a club! They require too much energy..." When he got to the office he asked for an application and began to fill it out with a pen he always kept in his pocket. After finishing he left the application with her and stepped outside to wait for Marlowe. "I should ask for her number now...This would be a good opportunity. GAH! I forgot to ask Veronica...I had the chance. Bollocks...Oh well I'll just ask her next time I-...Oh crap...Next time I see her I have to-...This is going to be awkward. OHAI VERONICA! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU! OH REALLY?! WHAT EVER COULD IT BE?! *Gives underwear* YOU PERVERT! *Gets slapped* CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER NOW?! This just gets better and better..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1309 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:56 PM »
Shinzuu spent two hours going from one end of the arcade to the other, betting on games, playing just for leisure, or just watching. After his last match in the fighting game area, he went back over to the cafe area to look for Veronica. It was quite crowded at this time, so he couldn't see her. Before going to look for her, Shinzuu went up to the counter and asked for a ramune soda. He popped the top on it and began to drink it as he went into the crowd to look for Veronica.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1310 on: April 18, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »
Veronica spent the entire two hours in the cafe only getting up once to go to the bathroom and get a drink. When she spotted Shinzuu in the cafe, she started to raise her hand to wave him over but he turned to the counter to order something. It seemed like more people got in the way after he was done at the counter so instead of attempting to wave him over, she decided on just going directly to him. Getting up from her seat, she walked towards him, weaving through the people. When she reached him, he had his back to her. "All gamed out?" She questioned as she simultaneously tapped him on his left shoulder with her finger.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1311 on: April 18, 2011, 02:22:02 AM »
Marlowe was rather quiet as she filled out her application. She first fumbled around, looking for a pen, but quickly found one on the counter that she was leaning on. She really didn't think much on it, but when she was finished she slipped the pen behind her ear. She gathered her things and stepped outside the office, somewhat surprised to see Reno waiting on her. She was silent for a moment, but then forced out a "hello."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1312 on: April 18, 2011, 04:06:18 AM »
"Hey." Reno responded to Marlowe. After that he remained silent, he wanted to mention Schad's ashes and how they should do something about them but wasn't sure if he should. "...How should I do this...Just..." "I-...Uhm...Schad's ashes. Maybe we should...I don't know...Maybe we could meet somewhere and do it?" Reno suddenly turned red as he said that. "UHM, the ashes! Do the ashes. Bury them! Erm. Spread them. The ashes. Not you." "Bollocks you are dumb." He seemed flustered and nervous.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1313 on: April 18, 2011, 03:16:52 PM »
Shinzuu smiled and chuckled, "Yea. I pulled in about thirty thousand so it should be fine for now. You ready to go or do you want to eat something? I won a big pot today, my treat." He didn't know if she wanted to pick up food elsewhere or eat here, so he made sure he just said if she wanted to eat anything, rather than seeming pushy to go to any one place, though he really wanted to get some sushi.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1314 on: April 18, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
Veronica's response was mainly just a shrug. She looked around the crowded cafe for a minute before finally looking back at Shinzuu. "I don't really care. Nothing really seems important to me at the moment. Don't really know why..." She said then looked down at her feet. "But if you want to go eat, I'll come along and if they have food I like then I'll eat, but if not then I'll just wait until we get back to your apartment." She lifted her head then looked off to the side.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1315 on: April 18, 2011, 04:42:17 PM »
The bull terrier looked at Reno, slightly confused. She wasn't sure why he was nervous, but it was somewhat amusing. "Do what to who?" She blurted out flatly, her eyes widening as if she was over-exaggerating her confusion as to what he wanted. She knew what he had wanted in all actuality, she just wanted him to say it coherently to be sure. She crossed her arms as she awaited his response.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1316 on: April 18, 2011, 05:58:11 PM »
Reno took a deep breath and exhaled, calming himself. "Would you want to spread Schad's ashes sometime?" he asked as calmly as he could. "I would say we could go now, but I have to be at work soon. Maybe I could get your number? We could get together and spread her ashes." "That was smooth. I feel like James Bond." He stuck his hand in his pocket about to take out his phone but stopped, thinking it would be better to wait for the answer before seeming over eager. "Maybe we could go this weekend? I'm off then and school is out."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1317 on: April 18, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
Shinzuu sighed and patted the counter, "Then let's eat here. There's a ton of American food and other kinds of food, too. Just nothing gourmet, is all. *Turns to the man behind the counter* Hey Ouri! Get me two sushi platters! Oh, and whatever my friend here orders, give me the bill!" He smiled at Veronica before taking another swig of his ramune.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1318 on: April 19, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
"Okay." Veronica said in response to him saying they should eat where they were. She listened as he spoke to the guy behind the counter, the name sounding familiar to her though she knew that she didn't actually know the guy. When Shinzuu was finished speaking, she looked at Ouri. "I'll take a grilled cheese on white bread with American cheese...and don't skimp and give me only one pickle, I want a bunch of 'em." She said to Ouri while giving him a threatening look. The look was only a joke but it might have looked pretty convincing since she wasn't in a very chipper mood anyway.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1319 on: April 20, 2011, 02:13:13 AM »
"Maybe we can do it when you get off. She's been.." Marlowe stopped, feeling somewhat disappointed with herself. "She's been.. Sitting on my entertainment center since the funeral. I haven't really bothered her." She looked down, grabbing her arm behind her, somewhat nervously. She didn't know how close the others were to Schad, and didn't know how they'd react to her treatment of Schad. "Or we can make it at a time where the others can come, too."