The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74680 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2010, 12:00:19 PM »
Shinzuu was a little taken aback by Reno's little nervous breakdown and chuckled. "That sounds fun. Come on. We're already in front of the arcade anyways. Anyone need money? I just got paid big time, so I can help anyone out." Shinzuu led the way by opening the door and hung out with the others. Whenever they would find a game, he would either play it with them or play one next to them. Shinzuu ignored his usual crowd and shooed them away, not wanting those people to smother him and his potentially new friends. I just hope this doesn't make these guys hang out with me just because I offered to help them out, money-wise. Then they'd be no different from the people who always surround me because of my popularity."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
Veronica had chuckled when Reno had his outburst but agreed with his ideas. She rejected Shinzuu's offer to help with money because she had brought her own. She played any game that looked like it would interest her. She didn't speak much during the time they were in the arcade. Whenever she played a game, she became absorbed into it and pretty much nothing could get her attention away from it. It probably looked like she was in a trance some of the time.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
Schad was fine with Reno's outburst, though later she figured she'd give him hell for the fun of it. He seemed like he wanted to have fun, but his timidness would get in the way too much. The possum rather enjoyed zombie games, especially the game House of the Dead. She used her own money that she had earned from doing some art commissions, and let go, deciding to at least try to have fun. It didn't seem like she was bothering anyone, and it was nice for someone to not judge her by how many schools she was moved from or how many fights she got in.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2010, 08:24:56 PM »
Reno almost collapsed from everyone looking at him after his outburst, but they thought it was a good idea which relieved him greatly. He was the last to go into the arcade, turning down Shinzuu's offer on money. He then went and got twenty bucks in quarters and headed for a zombie game. There was a few but he walked over to the one Schadenfreude was playing and stood next to her. "Uh...Care if I join?" He was about to put some quarters into the second player slot but waited for an  answer.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2010, 11:26:57 PM »
Shinzuu enjoyed playing with the others for a couple hours. He ended up only spending only 300 yen ($3.00 USD) and played only Street Fighter 4 and Capcom Vs Marvel 2, beating the games every time. At around noon, Shinzuu rounded everyone up and they went off the a cafe nearby. After they all sat down, he ordered a milk tea and okonomiyaki. "So what do you guys do for fun?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2010, 02:04:34 AM »
Veronica followed Shinzuu to the cafe after they all got together again. When they sat down, she ordered hot chocolate and a grilled cheese sandwich. She made sure that she would get a few pickles with her sandwich too instead of just one alongside the fries. She was looking out the window when Shinzuu spoke to them all and she turned her head to look at him beside her. "Well, I sing, go to the movies, hang out with friends, read, rollerblade, and do a bunch of other things." She said and glanced down at the table. "I'm not really good at talking about myself." Chuckling slightly, she thanked the waiter when he dropped of their drinks.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2010, 05:59:35 AM »
"SURE." She blurted, blowing out a few zombies' brains. "But I'll kick your butt, ya know." She shot offscreen at his face, reloading the gun and shooting more zombies. He joined in, and they played a while before Shinzuu rounded them up. She wasn't really sure why Shinzuu wanted to hang around her, she had a hunch he had also been trying to avoid her like the plague, and that in and of itself was enough to bother her... But she dismissed it. She didn't want to start something and ruin everyone else's day.

They had gone to the cafe, and when they sat down, Schad ordered a blue berry muffin and a hot tea. She didn't drink coffee. She listened to the other two, and felt a little embarassed because she didn't do much. "Well." She scratched the back of her head thinking, "I play video games, and draw.. And wander.. Occasionally surf the net." She didn't have much that she actually went out and did. It had been ages since she had done something like this, and she almost expected one of them to continue on with the gossip that had been going around: "Punching teachers, beating up students... Being a lesbian." Though the last part was false. Idiots assumed that because she looked boy-ish.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »
Reno had enjoyed the games he played while in the arcade. Then Shinzuu got them all to the cafe and sat down. Reno ordered some chicken fingers and a coke, bye the time his order got there the others were talking. After they finished he scratched the back of his head. "Uhm...I guess it's my turn." He took a drink of his soad them began to put some ketchup next to his chicken fingers. "Uh...I play video games, mostly on my laptop...Uh...I read on occasion, I play my violin...Uhm...Work and eh...That's about it." Reno finished putting the ketchup on and started to eat.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:56:44 PM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2010, 10:59:28 PM »
"Well, at least you buys actually have hobbies. I'm usually only practicing basketball all day, everyday. Only on Sunday, do I ever do anything else, and I just end up playing ticket games. Which reminds me..." Shinzuu bit down on his chopsticks and reached into his side pocket and pulled out a plastic card. "I actually had time today to scan in all my tickets from last week into my card. I got more than enough for a lot of the prizes. I win a lot of tickets per game, so I get high priced items for only a few hundred yen. I got about 30,000 tickets on here. Anything you guys want to get after this, before we head for the mall?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2010, 12:40:31 AM »
Veronica's tickets were shoved into her left pocket while she ate her grilled cheese sandwich, fries, and pickles and drank her hot chocolate. She was planning on saving them up until she had enough for a good prize at some point. She didn't like the idea of using Shinzuu's tickets. He was the one who had earned them after all. She shook her head in response to his question. "No..." She replied. "I'm saving my tickets up for a later date and there's no way I'd use any of your tickets." She really was just that kind of person. She didn't like taking something from someone even if it was offered to her by that person.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2010, 03:32:33 AM »
Schadenfreude's mouth dropped. That was a lot of tickets. She had some tickets from where she had played ski-ball, but that was it. She didn't really get many tickets because the zombie shooters didn't give out tickets. She brushed her hair down in front of her eyes to hide that she felt somewhat eager. She had her eye on a croagunk plush the arcade had just got in. Aside from zombies, she also liked Pokemon, but often hid that she did like it so much. She had her DS in her pocket, in fact, her R4 card packed with different games, her current catch being Soul Silver. She had been lucky. The only reason why she evn had a DS was because she traded in her Gameboy SP that she had gotten as a used gift and only had to pay 90 bucks. She stuffed her muffin in her mouth, waiting to see how Reno responded. She didn't want to gush about it, or just take someone's tickets, though she badly wanted that Craogunk.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
Reno was a little surprized at the amount of tickets Shinzuu had, but it was nothing. His parents had always taken him to the arcade since when he was little, thus feuling his interest in video games. He was also quite skilled at many of the ticket games, one he was particularly good at was a game in which you had to drop in a quarter at the precise time an arm swayed over a dump truck. One time he had won so much on that single game the ticket reel had to be replaced twice before he was even done. When he was old enough to go to the arcade on his own he was always given money to use. Which still earned him a mass of tickets on his own. But even with all these tickets he had he never knew what to get with them, so they grew in number over the years. The last he looked it was near 70,000, but he treated them more like trophies than a form of currency. "Good job, Shinzzuu, sounds like you uhm...Worked hard for being so busy. But uhm...I'll have to decline your offer again...It's nothing personal, I was never able to choose a prize even with my own tickets anyway...I think we should just uh...Go to the mall." Reno scratched his head and kinda smiled. "Oh crap, you told them what to do again! Stop being so...Uncharictreristic!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2010, 01:18:27 AM »
Shinzuu shrugged, "Well, that's about how much I get a week. I play the basketball games and the punch meter a lot, and those usually max out at 200 for perfect games, and if you can get over 1000 in the punch meter, you get 500. And I usually get maxed every time I played each. I already used my tickets from the week before to get an X-Box 360, and I don't know what else to get with these tickets, since they're out of game systems. They only carry one, since they never expect anyone to have the 29,000 so soon. But sure, let's go to the mall after this." He finished up his okonomiyaki and sat back to sip his milk tea. Shinzuu finished and drank another before everyone finished. They all got up together and paid for their food before leaving. The four of them walked down the sidewalk together. He sighed and chuckled to himself, Ah... this is actually kind of cool.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »
Veronica had listened and finished her food & drink in silence. She wasn't big on talk anyway so she didn't really have anything more to say. She paid for her meal when they were all finished and left with the group. As she walked down the sidewalk with them, she remained silent and her mind wandered. She wondered what they were going to do at the mall. She figured they would just end up walking around and checking out some stores. She also wondered what movie they were going to see later and hoped that the majority wouldn't want to see a horror movie. She hated horror movies.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
Shadenfreude stuffed her hands in her pockets after paying for her food and continued to walk with the three. She knew she wanted to hit Gamestop while she was in the mall. She probably had enough money to treat herself to something. She pulled her wallet out. She loved her wallet, it was again, another gift. It looked like an old NES controller, and on the inside lining, it had mario coins. She opened it and flipped through the bills, double checking on how much she had left.