The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74643 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1350 on: April 29, 2011, 02:40:22 AM »
Reno was startled at Marlowe being startled. He winced when the drink spilled on her and he grabbed his napkin from the table. "Here. Let me-" He reached for her with the intention of drying her off when he paused due to a burning sensation. "I can't touch her! That would be-...She-...I-..." "-Get you a napkin! Here you go! Aheh...Heh..." Instead of leaning in he just extened the napkin to her. "Uhm...If you're still up for it...I'll let Shinzuu know." He took looked at his phone and with one hand sent a text to Shinzuu, that is until she took the napkin and he went texting with both hands. "She says we can go. I'm off work today. Are you still up for it? You can bring Veronica too. If she wants to go." After that he sent it. "Maybe I should text Veronica too...Hmm...*Looks at his bag on the ground*...I think I'll let Shinzuu do the talking. Aheh..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1351 on: April 29, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
Shinzuu snorted as the sound of his phone disturbed him from his brief nap. He grumbled as he got up, the blanket pretty much static-clung to his fur and clothes. Shinzuu flipped the phone and read it about three times before he was able to put the words together. He then thought a bit and then texted back, "Wait, you mean tonight? Or on Sunday?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1352 on: May 01, 2011, 02:07:53 AM »
"Thanks." Marlowe replied as she took the napkin and began to attempt to get herself dry. As Reno tended to his phone, she plopped back into her seat only to jolt upwards within a few moments. She hadn't noticed that the drink had spilled on her seat. She looked away and grabbed a bunch more napkins. She sat them all in a jumbled heap on the table and darted towards the restroom somewhat embarrassed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1353 on: May 01, 2011, 02:27:16 AM »
Reno went back and forth to his phone and eying Marlowe as she dried herself off. When she left to the bathroom he focused on his phone. He text Shinzuu back when he finally responded. "Yeah. Tonight. Apparently I'm off today, so I have time. Can you make it? We could go another time...Don't want to force you into something you don't want to do. I know we have school. I would understand if you can't make it. Oh yeah, Veronica is invited too...Uhm...Yeah." After typing it up he clicked send.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1354 on: May 01, 2011, 09:42:13 PM »
Shinzuu sighed as the message came back and texted back, "No, that's fine. We can come out, I'll just check with her before I come out. Where should we meet? And should we give you and that Marlowe girl some time to 'bounce'? Or do you want us to just come out right away?" He hit send and then got up, checking the clock. 8:34pm. Ah, what the hell. It's not everyday you have to do this. Shinzuu stretched and yawned before walking over to the guest room, knocking on the door, "Hey Veronica? Reno and Marlowe are spreading Schad's ashes tonight, and we are invited to go. Do you want to go with me?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1355 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14:42 AM »
Marlowe stayed in the bathroom for a while, mainly because she was positioning herself under the dryers to dry her clothes. She only hoped to god no one would intrude. She couldn't imagine how awful it looked for her to be standing on her toes holding her skirt up to the dryer's vent. It wasn't enough to reveal anything, but it was pretty damn close. She was ready to go home and change. She again scorned the fact that she had to wear a skirt silently.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1356 on: May 02, 2011, 02:34:37 AM »
Reno text back after he received the new text. "The bench in the park. No rush, I think Marlowe is getting cleaned up. She got wet and ran to the bathroom. We still need to get Schad's ashes anyway." He hit send, completely oblivious to how the message could have been portrayed. He stowed his phone away when the waiter came over. He left the money for the bill on the table and went over to the bathroom doors to wait fr Marlowe to exit.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1357 on: May 03, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »
Veronica awoke, gasping for air when the knock on the door happened. Obviously not a very good dream at all. She looked around the room quickly as her body shook then realized she heard Shinzuu's voice at the point where he was saying, "Do you want to go with me?" Getting up, she slowly walked over to the door and opened it, wrapping her arms around herself as the door swung open the rest of the way on its own. "Go where?" She asked, her voice shaking a little as she spoke.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1358 on: May 03, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
"We're going to spread Schad's ashes with Reno and that Marlowe girl. Reno said that they are going to go to the bench that Schad always hangs out on in the park, so I'm going to walk there." Shinzuu went over to the front door and started putting on his shoes, while texting Reno. "Okay, I'll meet you guys at the park. If Veronica decides to join, you'll see her not too far behind me."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:20:40 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1359 on: May 03, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »
Veronica didn't say anything in response as she stood there shaking. Letting out a sigh, she walked down the hallway toward the door. When she got there, she put on her shoes. She was still wearing her pajamas but she honestly didn't care what she looked like since she was too stuck in her head at the moment. Without waiting for Shinzuu to get his answer, she moved past him and went out the door, on her way to leave the apartment building, her body still shaking.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1360 on: May 04, 2011, 03:48:09 AM »
When she was done, she rushed out of the bathroom, narrowly avoiding bumping into Reno in the process. She had expected him to be at the table, but instead he was at the door waiting. "We need to go to my place to pick up the ashes. Not to mention, I'd really like to change out of this." She said unamused. "So, whoever you're inviting, you need to tell them that they might be waiting a few minutes or that they need to wait before they leave."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1361 on: May 04, 2011, 04:27:09 AM »
"Alright. I'll let them know. Also I paid the bill, so we can go." Reno said. After that he headed for the door with Marlowe, grabbing his phone back out of his pocket to text Shinzuu. "We're going to her place. Go to the bench in the park, like I said. I thought I mentioned it. << Anyway, we should be there within the hour." He hit send and pocketed his phone and headed out the door. "Uhm...You lead. I don't know how to get your your place." Reno said, scratching the back of his head.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1362 on: May 04, 2011, 10:41:42 AM »
Shinzuu felt his phone vibrate and picked it up, So he's gonna be a while, huh? He locked the door and caught up with Veronica, "It looks like we'll have to wait for them once we get to the park." Shinzuu actually didn't mind since the park was further than the school anyways. After talking with Veronica, he texted Reno back, "You rascally rabbit. Going all the way on a first date."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1363 on: May 04, 2011, 04:03:54 PM »
Veronica listened to what Shinzuu had to say when he caught up to her, but still didn't say anything back to him. She still had her arms wrapped around herself as she walked, sort of like she was hugging herself. Her eyes darted back and forth like she was waiting for something to happen or like something was going to pop out in front of her at any moment. Once they were on the street, she almost walked into a pole a couple of times because she was stuck in her head that much in a way where she was on the lookout for things but not paying attention to stationary objects.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1364 on: May 04, 2011, 04:11:48 PM »
Marlowe looked around as she stepped outside. "Well, I don't know my way, you'd have to get me back to the school first, you dummy." She laughed. "I'll lead you as soon as I know where I am." It was then that she realized that she left her things at the table. It didn't take long, but she disappeared back inside, returning with her book bag. "Now get going." She said, looking at Reno sternly and shooing him along.