The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74650 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1395 on: May 09, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »
"Okay...I'll take it then..." Reno said grabbing the urn and placing it in front of himself. "I was thinking about staying for awhile..." he sighed. "You can go home...Your dad seemed pretty upset. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble or anything." he continued. "At least I'll be dead soon...I hope they just shoot me in the head. I think that would be best." "So have you ever seen your father kill anyone in his line of work?" he asked suddenly. He was still thinking her father was the don running a mafia of some sort.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1396 on: May 09, 2011, 07:53:27 PM »
After a while of staring at the ceiling, Veronica slipped into sleep unwillingly. It wasn't long until she slipped into nightmares just like she had been experiencing before Shinzuu had come knocking on her door earlier. She never had the pleasure of being able to wake up from the nightmares and they caused her to toss and turn in her bed the entire night. The nightmares also caused her to cry out in her sleep or scream loudly from what occurred in them but she still didn't wake up.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #1397 on: May 10, 2011, 01:42:25 AM »
"Well, he wasn't really mad at me, but he tends to be.... overprotective sometimes." For a moment she began to stare off, until Reno asked if she'd ever seen her father kill someone. She looked at him awkwardly. "Uh, no. I don't think you have to kill people for investments." She looked to the grass again. "I mean, unless they don't cooperate, then I guess you could." she joked, though with her mood, it probably didn't sound much like joking at all.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1398 on: May 10, 2011, 01:53:58 AM »
"I see..." Reno said softly. "Hmm...Is she lyin' to protect me? I don't know...Sigh...What should I do now...? This...Iunno...Seems kinda awkward...I don't really want to move anywhere. Just...Sit here forever..." he thought. He suddenly laid down on the concrete walkway and looked up into the sky. Spreading his arms out to his sides he lay there thinking about various things. He didn't want to move anymore and couldn't think of anything to say. The tears in his eyes had gone, a blank expression replacing them.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1399 on: May 10, 2011, 02:28:29 AM »
Finally, Marlowe made herself get up. In all honesty, she felt like she wanted to copy Reno and just lie back and soak in everything happening, but she knew she had to go back to Mr. Rice's place. "Well, uhm.. I guess I'm going to go now. Don't be surprised if you don't see me again." She mentioned the last part offhandedly, as if it wasn't important as she turned to walk off. "Nice meeting you." God forbid my dad let us stay somewhere long enough for me to make friends... She thought to herself. She seemed as if she was hesitant to walk off as she stood there, facing away from Reno and towards the exit. She didn't really want to leave, but she knew it was the best thing to do. After standing there for a few moments, she began to slowly walk away.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1400 on: May 10, 2011, 02:57:09 AM »
Reno said nothing, piecing the puzzle together as he laid there. His blank expression remained on his face as he slowly sat up. He left the urn and went home. Ignoring Dorris and Alexia's greetings he went to his room. Inside he ignored the croagunk doll where it was, even though it was where he left it for once. Instead of showering he just crawled into his bed and laid on his back to stare at the ceiling. The thought of wanting to die ran through his mind along with so much more. It was all vaguely clear there was so much going on, he wasn't able to even think clearly at this point.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1401 on: May 10, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
Shinzuu awoke the next morning with a headache. It had gotten cold overnight, so he had just a minor headache. Shinzuu rubbed his head as he checked the clock. 6am. Never ceases to amaze me that no matter when I sleep or how I sleep, it's always this time.  He got out of bed and out of his room, seeing his mother already dressed and walking out the door. She waved to him before leaving, and shut the door. Shinzuu merely shrugged it off like any other day and groaned as he went into the bathroom. He forgot he wasn't home alone so he left the door open and took off his boxers, turning on a nice, hot shower and just soaking himself over, trying to wake up. Ugh... do NOT want to go to school today.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1402 on: May 10, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »
With a final scream, Veronica awoke and shot up in her bed so she was sitting upright on the bed. She looked around her quickly but she relaxed a bit when she saw that she was in the guest room of the apartment. It didn't make her feel great to see those surroundings though since it meant some of her nightmares had been true. Getting up and out of the bed, she walked over to the door, opened it, and went out to the hallway. She noticed that the bathroom door was open while she heard the shower running. Glancing over, she saw Shinzuu so she quickly grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut before she ended up seeing anything other than his back. She then went and sat on the couch, staring at the TV which was off and not caring about turning it on.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1403 on: May 10, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
The next morning was absolute chaos. Her father had woken her at 5am. "Marlowe, you remember what I told you yesterday, get packing." He surveyed her room, as if to estimate how long it would take her to pack while Marlowe sleepily rolled out of bed. "Mhmmm. You need to be done by the end of the day, we leave tonight." He nodded, pacing again as if he were restless. "Whatever isn't packed by then is getting left."

"Well good morning to you, too." Marlowe mumbled, wiping her face as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Dad, I thought we were staying this time. What about Schad's mom and all that." She stood up slowly and stretched her arms above her head.

"We can't, we've got to go. We could be in big trouble if we don't. No questions, sweetie, just do it. I've never lead you astray thusfar." He said sternly. "I've only got what's best in mind for you, I promise."

"Yeah, just like you did at Schad's funeral, right?" Marlowe wasn't particularly looking for a fight, but she did managed to spit that out. She was sure it was because she was tired. Mordecai's eyes narrowed at her in response.

"Just get your things packed." he pleaded for one final time. He opened the door to her bedroom and a few men came in, bringing with them piles of boxes for Marlowe to move. Her father disappeared out of the doorway along with the men who were now bringing boxes to Mordecai's room as well. Marlowe merely stared at the boxes. "Welp... Japan didn't last long. And here I thought this would be the last time."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1404 on: May 11, 2011, 01:29:01 AM »
Reno awoke, still lying there staring at the ceiling not having moved from his position. He looked like he belonged in a coffin the way he slept. "I don't want to be awake..." he thought. It lingered in his mind a moment before more thoughts began to fill his brain. "I don't want to live...I don't want to move...How did I get home? Marlowe is leavin'...*Sigh*...I'm not goin' to school...I don't care anymore..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1405 on: May 11, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »
Shinzuu jumped when he heard the door slam and slipped, falling on his rear. Son of a bitch, what the hell was that? He turned around and saw the door shut, and then lightbulbs finally lighting up in his head. Oh yea, Veronica lives here, too. Well, at least I know she is still mad at me. Shinzuu finished up his shower and dried up, putting on his boxers and heading back to his room to get dressed for school, though there wasn't a need this early in the morning. After getting dressed, he went over to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1406 on: May 12, 2011, 12:56:39 AM »
When Veronica saw Shinzuu come out of the bathroom, she got up off of the couch and headed for the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She undressed and set her clothes on the lid of the closed toilet then went over and turned on the water for the shower. While she waited for the water to warm up, she examined herself in the mirror. She looked like a wreck. Her hair was all a mess and standing up everywhere. Her eyes were bloodshot. Letting out a sigh, she turned around and walked over to the showerhead, grabbing it from its holder. She proceeded to soak herself then wash up before rinsing off and turning off the water, putting the showerhead back in its holder. Grabbing a towel, she started to dry herself off then wrapped the towel around herself and secured it. Brushing out her still damp hair, she then went to the door and opened it then walked over to and into the guest room.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1407 on: May 12, 2011, 04:49:49 AM »
The first thing Marlowe did was take a shower. She didn't care how her father felt about packing, but she wanted to be clean before she did so. She felt somewhat depressed as she showered, she wished she had cut on her music as she usually did, but she had been distracted recently. "I was gonna be on the MMA team, too." she muttered. After washing up, she merely stood under the shower head, allowing the water to spill onto her face. When she got out, she dried off and looked at the boxes with discontent.

When she got her clothes on, she started grabbing piles of her clothing and putting them in boxes, not particularly caring if they were folded or not, clean or dirty. They just needed to be in a box. She worked methodically as she packed, after clothes came electronics. After electronics came other items like her collectibles or anything she had managed to scoop up before they left America.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1408 on: May 12, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »
"Ugh..." Reno moaned, rolling over on his side. He forced himself to sit up and plant his feet on the floor. Taking off his shoes finally he stood up and went over to his laptop to turn on some music. At times like this, when he was so depressed, he would listen to music in an attempt to cheer himself up. Ditching school hadn't even crossed his mind at this point, it was spinning wildly, lost in thought. He decided he would take a shower so he started to undress. His music was blaring at this point, even though it was early he didn't care.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1409 on: May 12, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
Shinzuu  finished cooking his breakfast and started chowing down. He wasn't eating nearly as close to what he usually eats, and his mood was still somber. Shinzuu cleaned off his plate, and then put it into the sink. He sat in the little hallway, right next to the bathroom door, and left himself in deep thought, wondering what it would be like for him if he was in Reno's shoes.