The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74660 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1440 on: May 18, 2011, 02:11:37 AM »
Shinzuu chuckled a bit as he scratched the side of his face, blushing a bit, "Well, you see... I fell asleep on the court. And uh..." Suddenly, a voice yelled right across the park, Shinzuu jumping at the recognition the voice, "There you are! You dumbass! Where the hell have you been!?" Shinzuu picked Reno up and turned him around, facing a tall, silver, female wolf with crimson eyes, using him as a shield to protect himself. The female wolf wore a business suit, and had short heals on, her long, silver hair tied behind her back at the end, unlike Shinzuu's that was tied at the top of the tail. Her fur glistened in the sun, and Shinzuu slowly walked back as she walked forward, "Hey sis..."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:13:42 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #1441 on: May 18, 2011, 02:23:08 AM »
Reno looked up at the sound of another voice other than Shinzuu's, however he couldn't see it before he was picked up and put in front of Shinzuu. Despite his efforts he couldn't wriggle free, he then heard Shinzuu say "sis" and looked in front of him to see the silver furred wolf approaching the two. His eyes widened at the sight of her, taking note of the suit. He couldn't help but to find her attractive but shook the thought from his head. "Sis??" he asked, head facing to the side talking to Shinzuu. Though his eyes didn't leave the wolf approaching. He was nervous, she seemed irritated as is and to make Shinzuu use him as a shield did not help his thoughts of what was going to happen at all.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1442 on: May 18, 2011, 02:35:29 AM »
Shinzuu continued to back up with Reno as his shield, "Y-yeah. Her name's Lorazys, and she's my step-sister. Mother had her with her ex-husband, and she apparently takes after him. She's normally cool, and she works in Sony's corporate office. However, her hobbies include real martial arts, and she is deadly when she's pissed off or her time of month. She's one crazy bitch." Lorazys' temple vein twitched at what Shinzuu said, "Who the ***** are you calling a crazy bitch, you bastard!? Get over here!" Lorazys heightened her steps, closing the gap between them in the blink of an eye, and grabbed Reno out of Shinzuu's hands by the collar and punched Shinzuu in the chest.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1443 on: May 18, 2011, 02:46:37 AM »
Reno gulped at Shinzuu's explanation. He winced when she spoke and hurried over to them. When he was picked up by the collar he remained rather limp in her grasp. He got a slight nosebleed from being so close to Lorazys. He couldn't deny she looked good in a suit, which made him feel terrible because he had feelings for Schadenfreude. "Bollocks...I should've just stayed home..." he thought as he was still in Lorazys' clutches.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:51:47 AM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1444 on: May 18, 2011, 02:54:04 AM »
Lorazys grabbed Shinzuu by the front collar before he backed more than a step, and pulled him in, her crimson eyes spelling doom for Shinzuu. "I just got back into town and mom told me to check on you, and the principle tells me you were playing hooky! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Shinzuu's voice stuttered as he tried to explain, "W-well, to be honest, I just woke up. I fell asleep on the court this morning and I just woke up like a minute ago. You can ask Reno over there. He can tell you." Despite being 5 inches shorter than Shinzuu, Lorazys' prowess over him was definite. She turned the rabbit in her hand around and looked him in the face, "He tellin' the truth?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1445 on: May 18, 2011, 03:00:35 AM »
Reno nodded when she Lorazys asked if Shinzuu was telling the truth. "Mhmm. Truth. He was tellin' it." he said quickly. He was nervous but at the same time fearful. Getting beat up by a girl no matter how attractive was not on the list of things he had planned to do today. He just wanted to sulk alone, curl up in a ball, and die. Not necessarily in that order though. He managed to wipe the blood from his nose after he spoke.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1446 on: May 18, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »
Lorazys sighed and turned the rabbit in the other direction, "Fine. I'll let you off for now. Well, since it's lunch time, I'll take you to grab some food. It's already more than half way through the school day anyways. I guess I can hang out with my little brother." She put Reno down and snapped her fingers at Shinzuu, pointing over towards the street, like she was disciplining a pet dog. After Shinzuu hung his head and walked over towards the park gate, Lorazys changed her facial features to a smile and looked at Reno, "Reno, was it? How about you join us? Since you're friends with my idiot brother, you must be playing hooky, too. Come on. Lunch is on me."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1447 on: May 18, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »
When Lorazys ordered Shinzuu around like a dog Reno couldn't help but to snicker a little. "Yes...It's Reno. You're...Lorazys? I-..." he said. He was going to turn down the offer of lunch but changed his mind. "...Sure. Lunch sounds nice, thanks." he said trying to crack a little smile. "Let me get my violin..." he said going back to the tree to collect up his violin. He put it back in it's case and went back to Lorazys ready to go.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1448 on: May 18, 2011, 11:32:13 PM »
Lorazys took the two in her Prius and drove them over to the largest sushi house in the town. Once there, Shinzuu ordered soda, Lorazys getting beer. While Shinzuu drank, Lorazys asked him, "So... who's the girl that your banging in the guest room?" Shinzuu spat out his soda all over Reno, completely surprised by the question, "What the hell are you smoking!? First of all, I'm underage, and two, mother's housing her because she has no family, and... well, she does mean something to me, but..." She laughed and tossed her napkin over to Reno, "It's alright. Mom already told me everything. Chill out. So... WHEN are you gonna bang her?" Shinzuu spat out another mouthful, choking as he tried to recover. "What the-!?" Lorazys laughed again, "Just kidding around. But I'm sure you guys were made for each other, considering she's the only one outside our family that you're not allergic to. So who's your cute little friend here?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1449 on: May 18, 2011, 11:55:47 PM »
Reno was a little disappointed that they went to a sushi place, he hated fish. He eyed his menu looking for something he would gag when eating to no avail. He was broken from his menu browsing when Shinzuu had spat his soda at him. He closed his eyes when it happened, not amused at it. "Eww..." he said flatly. He took the napkin Lorazys tossed at him and cleaned himself off. He was also wiping off the menu when she mentioned "Cute little friend" He raised an eyebrow at the mention of him as well as began to blush. "C-Cute...?" he thought, looking away bashfully.

Meanwhile back at school...

Mr. Avery wandered the lunch room, eventually finding Veronica alone at a table. He sat down and rested his chin on his folded arms on the table. "Salutations, Miss Smith. How are you today?" he said. "I've been looking for you."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2011, 12:09:01 AM »
Shinzuu sighed, finally no longer choking, "His name's Reno, and he'd be perfect for you. He's one of my friends, and he's the shyest kid you'll ever meet, and very submissive." Lorazys almost giggled as she looked at the little rabbit, "Reno, huh? So you must be a gaijin. What brings you to our humble little town of Feral City? I'm sure as hell that it wasn't the sights." Shinzuu snorted, "Better watch it, Reno. She may be in the working world already, but she's a prodigy. She's only 19, man, and she earns more than my mother."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1451 on: May 19, 2011, 12:30:34 AM »
Veronica was sitting alone at a table in the lunchroom with her right cheek rested against her right hand with that elbow propped up on the table and staring at the table blankly. She hadn't gotten any food and she wasn't planning on it. When Mr. Avery sat across from her and spoke, she angled her eyes toward him like she wasn't surprised to see him even though she actually was. "Why?" She questioned about him saying that he had been looking for her, skipping over the question about how she was.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1452 on: May 19, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »
Reno listened to Shinzuu as he spoke of how he would be perfect for Lorazys, making him blush more. He almost wanted to kick Shinzuu in the leg but didn't. After both her and Shinzuu finished he spoke up, though nervous hearing she was only 19. "Aye. I'm from Ireland. I moved here with my family when I was young. And...They-..." He paused, lowering his head. Though after a deep breath he continued. "They recently passed away last summer. On my birthday of all days...I'm in school here, so I really have no reason to leave. I've got my own place and job...But yeah. I suppose that covers it."

Meanwhile at school...

"I got word of a letter in the office..." replied Mr. Avery. "It was regarding Mr. O' Malley's new friend...It seems she is moving away and will not be attending school anymore." he continued. "I hadn't seen Mr. O' Malley today...I checked his hotel room and he wasn't there. I was concerned he had gotten attached to her and took her moving negatively. My hunch was correct since he's ditched school. I've also noticed Mr. Katame has also gone AWOL...Has Mr O' Malley taken him to play hooky?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1453 on: May 19, 2011, 12:55:40 AM »
Lorazys gave a baby face, "Oh, you poor thing!" She scooted over and gave him a big hug, smothering him within her large breasts. "You shouldn't be forced to live like that at your age! You just can't!" Shinzuu grumbled, face-pawing and almost clawing his face as he dragged it down, "Are you ******* serious? At our age, you were already in college, and earning your own keep while doing internship with Sony. Who are you to speak?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1454 on: May 19, 2011, 01:00:11 AM »
Veronica wasn't really surprised by the news of Marlowe moving so she didn't say anything about it as Mr. Avery continued to speak. "Reno takes everything negatively since he thinks everything is his fault." She said flatly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "They were both at the park this morning. I have no idea why they didn't come to school." She shrugged with her cheek still resting on her hand as she kept looking at Mr. Avery, not thinking it was a big deal.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown