The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74661 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1455 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:46 AM »
Reno did not expect to be smothered by Lorazys' breasts. He was shocked to not get a nosebleed. "I-...It's, fine, really. I don't want to be anyone's burden." he said, though it was a little muffled from being smothered in her chest.

Meanwhile at school...

"I see...How did he seem? Was he visibly depressed? It's odd he would stoop to ditching school no matter what the problem...It is unlike him. I'm concerned if he would ditch, the likely hood of him harming himself in some way would be high..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1456 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:43 AM »
Lorazys continued to smother Reno and shook him left and right, "No, no, no! That won't do! You'll live with me from now on!" Shinzuu facepawed again.

At school, Tabby was a complete wreck, and many students stayed away from her, as a killing aura emitted from every single pore in her body. "Where.... the.... HELL IS SHINZUU!?" Tabby's lackies, who had been following far behind her, fell even further back. "ummm.... maybe he's sick?" Tabby thought for a second, and then turned to flowers and sunshine. "Yea! Maybe you're right!"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1457 on: May 19, 2011, 01:26:05 AM »
"I didn't actually see Reno. I just recognized his violin playing. The music sounded peaceful so I would think that he's fine." Veronica said. "Plus, if he's with Shinzuu like you think, Shinzuu won't let anything happen to him or let him hurt himself." She was completely casual about the whole thing, like chatting with a teacher at lunch was a completely normal occurrence in high school.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: May 19, 2011, 01:32:59 AM »
Reno sighed on the inside, knowing there was no way out of this. Looking on the bright side, he would be living with someone attractive, and it would be a good change of scenery. His place would be depressing with all the negative memories. "Bollocks...I should have stayed home."

Meanwhile at school...

"I see...Then he is in good hands." he said, relieved, though his tone didn't show it. "Have you eaten yet? It's still early...Unless you are a quick eater. Is there something you want to talk about?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1459 on: May 19, 2011, 01:46:11 AM »
Lorazys smiled as she finally let go, "Then it's settled! Where do you live? I'll have Shinzuu move your stuff for you!" Shinzuu spat out the soda he was drinking while she said that, "What do you mean ME!? And I don't it'd be cool to take him out of here to live with you in Tokyo!" She gave a pompous, princess laugh, "Oh, ho ho ho ho! Do you even know WHY I'm back in town? I got another promotion as head director for the Playstation division. I'm the lead programmer, and I get to work from home now. I bought the three rooms below you guys. You know all that construction lately? I had them tear down the walls and redo it to be like a real house. I even had the first door expanded to fit my entertainment system from my old house in Tokyo. Now you're a strong, young man. Be one and move all the stuff out. Now, cutie. Where do you live?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1460 on: May 19, 2011, 01:56:53 AM »
"Not hungry." Veronica replied, randomly tapping the tip of the index finger of her left hand on the table top a few times. "Nope, absolutely nothing to talk about." She glanced around the lunchroom casually then directed her eyes back at Mr. Avery. "Besides, you're a teacher, not a counselor. If I actually needed to talk, I'd talk to a counselor, but there's nothing to discuss anyway."

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1461 on: May 19, 2011, 02:17:11 AM »
Reno was a little relieved to be released, his paws immediately went to feeling his face. He snickered a little when she wanted Shinzuu to help him move. "Uhm...I live at the hotel nearby. It's just up the street actually. Like a ten minute walk." he said, blushing when she called him cute.

Meanwhile at school...

"A counselor I'm not...But I do teach psychology...I'm getting the feeling you are hiding something...You can talk to me..." Mr. Avery said, still resting his head on his arms.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: May 19, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »
Lorazys smiled, "No, just go on ahead when we're done. I'll drive up after I take care of the bill." The three of them ate in fair silence, and quickly.Shinzuu left with Reno first, while Lorazys took care of the bill. While walking over to the hotel, Shinzuu finally broke the silence just before getting into the parking lot, "You seriously going to go along with this? It's up to you, man. But I gotta warn you, she's quite a bitch." As if she was psychic, Lorazys drove right by them, going over a puddle and splashed Shinzuu, soaking him completely.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: May 19, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »
"So what if I am?" Veronica responded then shifted her position, mimicking the way that Mr. Avery was sitting. "It doesn't mean that I want to talk to anyone. My problems are my own and nobody else's. I'll deal with them in my own way." She kept her eyes on Mr. Avery while still having an emotionless look on her face. What they were doing would probably seem like a game or just plain weird to anyone else who might look at them but she didn't think about any of that.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1464 on: May 19, 2011, 03:12:32 AM »
When Shinzuu broke the silence he didn't hesitate to speak. "Well a lot of good you did...You practically threw me at her! But...I don't know...I don't want to seem rude..." He couldn't help but to chuckle at him when he was splashed with water. "Aheh...I don't think she likes you. Besides...I really think a change of scenery will help me out. I admit I've been really down since Schad's death...And Marlowe leaving...Maybe it will help me clear my head, ya know?" he explained as he walked to the hotel.

Meanwhile at school...

Mr. Avery was a little amused at how Veronica was acting by mimicking his posture. "I won't pry. Your business is your own. I suppose I should go explain to the principle as to why I haven't been here all day" he said with a crazy chuckle. With that he stood up and turned to walk off. "Pleasure talking to you, Miss Smith." he said before leaving.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1465 on: May 19, 2011, 03:17:09 AM »
Shinzuu then followed Reno to his room and helped him pack. After packing everything, he noticed that there quite a number of things that were obviously not his. "Hey... what do you want to do with these?" He had stacked all of Reno's stuff into the car, but he didn't know what Reno wanted to do with Schad's stuff that was yet to be packed.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1466 on: May 19, 2011, 03:22:51 AM »
"'Kay bye." Veronica responded, raising a hand as a half-wave without taking her eyes off of the spot in front of her where Mr. Avery had been sitting. "Guess they weren't the only ones playing hooky..." She mumbled after Mr. Avery had walked off. "Damn idiots...leaving me to suffer in this hell hole by myself. I should have just stayed in the park." Her face remained expressionless as she muttered to herself, still staring at that same spot.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1467 on: May 19, 2011, 03:37:48 AM »
Reno looked at Schadenfreude's things after packing everything else with Shinzuu. After awhile of looking at it silently he grabbed the sketch book and croagunk doll. "...Leave it...It's not mine..." he said almost sadly. He felt a little bad for saying it, but he had the most important items he thought. "I'm ready when you are..." he said, leaving his room. He headed to the front desk and left his room key. "Bye girls." he said to Alexia and Dorris who were sad to see him go. After that he left the building, heading for Lorazys' car.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1468 on: May 19, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
After putting the rest of the stuff in, and Reno sitting inside the passenger seat, stuff stacked on his lap, Shinzuu knocked the top of the car, "I'm going to head out and take care of something. Why don't you guys go on ahead. I look forward to seeing your new pad, sis." Shinzuu started walking towards the direction of the school, stopping at the convenience store for a bottle of water, first.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1469 on: May 19, 2011, 02:27:57 PM »
When lunch time was over, Veronica sat the same way at the table for a couple more minutes before getting up from where she was sitting and heading for class. People were probably wondering why she was dragging her bag around with her but she didn't really care. She went to her class and sat down in the same seat she always sat in every day for every class. Pulling her notebook and her book out of her bag, she set them in front of her on the table and began taking notes as the teacher started to talk.