The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74663 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #1470 on: May 19, 2011, 04:01:56 PM »
Reno was nervous having to sit in the front seat, even more so seeing Shinzuu wasn't going with them. "I'm alone with her...Bollocks..." he thought, his face going pink. It had also been awhile since he had been in a car, it felt a little weird to him. Not to mention being in the car, alone, with Lorazys. "Dang it, Shinzuu...Don't leave me alone with her! I'm a minor!" he continued in his mind. He was a bit scared now, actually going through with the move.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #1471 on: May 20, 2011, 02:25:27 AM »
Lorazys drove Reno back to the apartment building, annoyed with the slow traffic. While they were driving, she pulled her cell phone out and dialed out a set of numbers, and placed it to her ear. "Hey, Toyama-san. Yea, I'll be there in 5 minutes. Get the guys ready, there's quite a bit of stuff to carry." Lorazys hung up and when they got to the parking lot, she swerved right in, and came to a screeching halt. "Whew! That was fun." She got out of the car and there stood 5 men, all walking over to the car. Lorazys hit a button on her key chain and the trunk opened up, the men taking all the boxes out, and carried them all upstairs.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1472 on: May 20, 2011, 02:38:02 AM »
Reno was gripping the door handle of the car while Lorazys drove and pulled into the parking spot. "We're in one piece. Woo." he mused in his head. He slowly got out, seeing the men waiting to get his things. He kept a hold of his duffel bag which he had with him during the ride. Standing idly by he looked at the place. "So she said she lives under Shinzuu...? This just keeeeps gettin' better don't it...Next thing I know I'm goin' to end up related to him."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1473 on: May 20, 2011, 03:13:04 AM »
Lorazys merely walked upstairs first, opening the fairly large door that stood out over the others. Inside, the area was very open, and the fresh scent of freshly laid wood floorboards and renovations in the air. At the back, the living room was the only room that connected all the apartments that were torn down. In the living room, there were 5 leather couches and 3 televisions, 2 60-inch once and a 72 in the middle. Each one had an entertainment system hooked up to it, and every Playstation system in front of it. The center coffee table had a stack of Vaio Laptops, some in pieces, some still in their boxes. The kitchen connected 2 of the apartment areas, about 3 times larger than Shinzuu's, and had the latest chrome/stainless steel appliances and marble counter tops. There was even a wheeled island with its own stove top. The rest of the apartment was either empty or had a stack of boxes in them. "My room's the master on the far right. You can take any of the guest rooms you want. Oh, the fridge won't be stocked until tomorrow, so we're ordering out tonight."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: May 20, 2011, 03:30:58 AM »
Reno followed Lorazys inside her place and looked around, finding it hard to keep his jaw off the floor. "Wow..." he let slip. "This is awesome." he continued as he looked around. When she mentioned he could take a guest room he walked to the first one he saw. "Okay. Thanks." He was curious what they would be having if they ate out. He walked into what would be his new room, throwing his bag onto the bed before looking around. It had a decent sized bed, about the same size as his if not bigger, dresser, closet, desk and night stand. It looked similar to his room, without there being kitchen appliances and a bathroom in it. "I can get used to this..." he thought, looking around at the things in his new room.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1475 on: May 20, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
Lorazys chuckled, "Well, as my idiot brother told you, I DO work for Sony. I get a lot of free stuff and stuff for cheap. All those TVs are 3D ready. I have a stack of 3D glasses in one of my boxes. I'll have everything set up either tomorrow or Monday. So what do you want to eat? I can order anything you want." Meanwhile, Shinzuu sat in front of the school gates, waiting for classes to be over.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1476 on: May 20, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »
When school was finally over, which felt like forever, Veronica gathered her things and put them into her bag. Dragging her bag behind her through the halls, she headed for the library as she usually did to waste time before cheering practice. When she got to the library though, she didn't find a book to read like she normally did but sat down at one of the tables right away instead. She took her things out of her bag and started to work on her homework.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: May 20, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »
"Pizza sounds good." Reno said loudly so Lorazys could hear him. He was beginning to unpack now, putting his clothes in his drawers and closet. He set up his laptop on the desk and sat on his bed. Schadenfreude's sketchbook was on the bed next to the croagunk doll, he was curious himself why he brought it anyway; it was a trouble maker. He fell back onto his bed to lay there, looking up at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1478 on: May 20, 2011, 11:34:59 PM »
Lorazys went over to her room and pulled out her laptop, connecting a long ethernet cord from her router to it. "Alright, my internet's up. And they said it wasn't worth it." She connected to her work's network and started typing away, managing her team, switching between looking at their different screens, and giving instructions on what to do. At around 5pm, she groaned as she stood up and stretched. She walked out of her room and hollered over to Reno, "Hey! I'm going to pick up Shinzuu from school, and get the pizza. You want to come along, or you want to tell me what pizza you want?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #1479 on: May 20, 2011, 11:49:09 PM »
Veronica had finished about 3/4 of her homework by the time she had to head to cheering practice. She brought her bag with her to the locker room and changed into her practice clothes. When she left the locker room and set her bag against the wall, it was 4:15, five minutes before the start of practice. She proceeded to help the coach drag out the mats and by the time the next five minutes had passed, everyone else had showed up. They spent about the first five minutes of class stretching out. After that, they began going through the routine for the competition.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1480 on: May 21, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »
Reno had unpacked the rest of his things and fell asleep until Lorazys called him. He woke up and sat up to walk out of the room. "Uhm...Sure. I'll come along, Lorazys." he said before yawning and scratching behind his ear. "That's a comfy bed in there." he continued as he walked over to her. "Can't believe this is Shinzuu's sister...well...Step sister...If Shinzuu is afraid of her......Should I be? She seems nice enough..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1481 on: May 21, 2011, 12:33:22 AM »
Lorazys smiled and walked downstairs, closing the door behind the two of them, and got into the car. They drove over to the convenience store, and she picked up several 2 litre bottles of soda before going next door to order the pizzas with Reno. She went up to the counter, "I'll order 5 X-Large meat-stack pizzas like you made for us growing up, Baxter! Oh, and whatever the cutie over here wants."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: May 21, 2011, 01:07:26 AM »
Reno followed Lorazys around as she did her shopping, when it was time to order a pizza he blushed again at being called "cutie". "Uhm...Meat lovers. J-...Just one. Medium. Please." He was a bit flustered in his speaking. He was also a bit surprised at what she ordered, though her being a wolf it kinda made sense. "Either she can really put it away, or we're having guests over...Probably guests, she is just moving in from being away apparently."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1483 on: May 21, 2011, 01:14:42 AM »
Lorazys then left the pizzeria with Reno and drove them both out towards the school, "I'm sure they should be just getting out. I hear that the girl's in the cheering squad. They end at around this time. So if my timing's on, and it always is, we should get there as she's getting out. And if I know that idiot brother of mine, he'll be there, too. Poor girl. Being liked by such a schmuck."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: May 21, 2011, 01:32:51 AM »
Veronica's practice actually got out at around 5:00 since they were only practicing their routine for competition and had nothing else to do. She helped the other squad members put the mats back in their places then walked over to where her bag was sitting. Reaching up, she parted her ponytail and pulled the halves in opposite directions to tighten the ponytail then released her hair. Picking up her bag, she headed out of the gym and to the front of the school. When she reached the front gates of the school and walked through them, she spotted Shinzuu sitting there and stopped walking. "Hey...why are you here?" She asked, sort of sounding like she was upset or something even though she wasn't and actually just didn't understand why he was there when he hadn't been in school.