The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74676 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »
Reno paid for his food and walked with the others remaining silent as a mouse. He even kinda tip toed to not make any sound what so ever. He was thinking the others were going to start getting annoyed at his suggestions so he wanted to lay low. He thought about what he was going to do at the mall, he definately wanted to hit a candy shop and Gamestop to browse more like he usually did. He felt like getting something sour...

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2010, 06:33:25 PM »
Shinzuu felt a little awkward going through the Gamestop with everyone and certain stores in the mall. He rarely ever went to the mall, since there were so many females there. Waiting for the girls to finish shopping in Victoria's Secret didn't help either, even though they came out fairly quickly, but it was the longest 10 minutes of his life, to date. While he waited outside with Reno, he browsed through a newspaper that he picked up to read the sports, to find what movies were playing, but didn't exactly find anything interesting. "Hey Reno. Why DID you decide to come out with us?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2010, 07:33:48 PM »
Veronica had always been uncomfortable with Victoria's Secret. She wasn't very well-endowed so the store made her self-conscious since a lot of the stuff tended to be mostly in the bigger sizes. She did go into the store though and bought an undergarment set, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of flip-flops. She browsed the perfumes for a couple minutes before exiting the store to join the group again.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
Schadenfreude had gone into Victoria's Secret. She saw a few things she'd like, but part of her didn't want to spend her money. She was often somewhat paranoid about her money. She'd often cling to it because she didn't have a consistant job, so her income was unpredicatble. While browsing, she noticed that Veronica had gone, so she left as well.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
Reno's eyes widened at Shinzuu's question, he grabbed his shoulder and looked away having been put on the spotlight like that. He finally managed to look normal again and spoke. "Uhm...Well uh...I...Uh...Well, Schadenfreude went...It's not like you and Veronica are evil or anything, it's not like that, I'm just saying, uhm..."His speech was slow at first, but when he was trying not to sound like he didn't like Shinzuu and Veronica he sped up, clearly nervous until he shut up. "So...Why are you hanging out with...Uhm...Us? Surely you have something better to do."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
Shinzuu chuckled and looked up into the air. "Not really. Sunday's probably the only day I'm not practicing basketball. I'm just really tired of people hanging out with me because of my popularity. No one really cares for who I am. So I thought I'd try hanging out with people who aren't part of the 'in' crowd, who might actually like me for who I am. I've never had real friends before, and I thought that maybe you guys might be a good change of environment." Shinzuu stopped talking as Veronica and Schadenfreude came out of the store. "So anyone up for Iron Man 2?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
Veronica smiled as Shinzuu mentioned Iron Man 2 when her and Schadenfreude walked up. She was resisting singing the Iron Man theme song. She loved singing it but it would have embarrassed her if she had sang it in this situation, so she just sang it in her head. "Sounds good to me. I love Iron Man." She responded to the question. Then she realized that earlier when she had been wondering what movie they would be seeing that that hadn't been a part of the original plan, but apparently Shinzuu had gotten bored with the mall so she was kind of happy about it.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2010, 04:20:19 AM »
"OH GEEZE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Burst Schad, "I heard it's going to be freaking awesome, they're bringing in an adaptation of Backlash and they are actually going to follow thruogh with making him the Crimson Dynamo!" She was gushing at this point, she loved comics and was really excited to see Iron Man 2 since the first one had been so close to the comics. "Oh oh oh, they're also bringing in War Machine." She was practically jumping up and down now. "Plus, who can't love the cast, especially with Robert Downey Jr. and Mickey Rourke?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2010, 04:29:41 AM »
Reno just smiled at what Shinzuu said about having real friends, though he didn't say anything back. Because he thought he was shy considering how he stopped talking when the girls came back, and he himself was too shy to say anything anyway. When Iron Man 2 was suggested he didn't object, he saw how extatic Schad was about going to see it. It seems she was a fan of Iron Man, Reno didn't hate him, but he though Batman personally was better. Reno was more of a "Gadget guy" rather than a "I have big power suit like Master chief guy". Batman also seemed more noble than Iron Man, he didn't have to flaunt his wealth or power to gain reckognition. Reno forgot to head to a candy shop for something sour, but they were going to the movies so he could get somthing there. Even though it's always over priced...

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2010, 02:05:06 PM »
Shinzuu chuckled again, amused that the girls were more interested and pumped for it. "Alright, let's go. We better hurry up. The walk back to the arcade is 5 minutes out, and the movie starts in 10." Shinzuu held onto his one bag with an XBOX 360 game in it and ran out of the mall with the others, wanting to get to the movie before it started. When they got there, he slipped his money into the box office and pulled out 4 tickets. In his heavy breathing, "Come.... on.... let's.... go...."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »
Veronica didn't expect Shinzuu to start running. The arcade was right across from the theater and he had said that it was five minutes from the mall to the arcade and that they had ten minutes until the movie. It seemed to her that there was no need for them to run but she ran after him anyway. He reached the ticket booth before she did and ended up paying for all of their tickets. As she stopped behind him, she shook her head. "I could have paid for my own ticket. You didn't have to." She said to him.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2010, 08:01:57 PM »
Schad took off after Shinzuu, he was a track runner, so there was no way she'd keep up with him. He got there before her, of course, and he bought her ticket, which she didn't expect. As they continued to get their seats in the theater, she replied, "Thanks, man," and dug in her pocket to get a ten to pay him back for her ticket. She was panting. She was an art student, not a track star.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2010, 08:39:05 PM »
As Shinzuu took off Reno hesitated to run at first, but when they were getting a bit ahead of them he shook his head and bolted after them. He was able to catch up to Shinzuu before he had gotten to the theatre and ran along the side of him until they stopped. He was tired from the sprint but hid it by breathing slowly through his nose. He would have paid Shinzuu back for buying the tickets, but he didn't want to seem rude at his kind gesture. "Heh...Thanks, Shinzuu, uh...I'm gonna run ahead and grab something sour from the consession stand. Do you guys want anything? I'll buy."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »
Shinzuu gave a thumbs up. "No problem, guys." He walked in with the others and smirked at Reno's statement. Read my mind. Heh, smart kid. "Get me some Crunch Bunches. I feel like chocolate for this one." Shinzuu went through the rope with the girls, standing on one side of Veronica while Schadenfreude stood on the other side, and waited for Reno. "Hurry up, man! We're going to miss the previews!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »
"SweetTarts!" Veronica instantly blurted out in response to Reno's question. "Please, I mean." She added softly, her face turning red under her fur. She had been craving those sweets for most of the day. That kind of thing happened a lot. She usually craved something she didn't have on hand. She stood in between Shinzuu and Schadenfreude as they waited for Reno to get the concessions. She wasn't in any hurry to see the previews so she waited patiently while Shinzuu yelled to Reno.