The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74677 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2010, 11:58:52 PM »
"I guess I'll take some sour patch kids, if you don't mind." Schadenfreude said, following Shinzuu. "I'll save you a seat, Reno." she called, heading into the theater. "So do you read any comics or anything?" She asked Shinzuu. She felt stupid asking because with all the basketball he played, she doubted he read them, and she had wondered if he would be avoiding her again. She followed silently, waiting for an answer. She was attempting conversation.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2010, 12:16:39 AM »
Reno went over to the counter, looking at the candy and other stuff they had. He asked for some SweetTarts, then Crunch Bunches, two Sourpatches, extra large popcorn and sodas for everyone. The guy behind the counter got everything for him except a second box of sourpatch. "Sorry, sir, we only had one box of sourpatch left." "Alright then..." Reno knelt down and looked at the candy behind the glass, peering for anything sour. The theatre had seemed to be out of what he had wanted. Reno sighed standing back up, paying the man. "Eh...That's all then." "Meh...I can get something later...I got popcorn!" He gathered all the things, the candy he put in his pockets while he carried the four sodas, which he hoped the others would like his choices, in one hand with a convinient cup holder thing and the large tub of popcorn in the other. Reno hurried over to the others, balancing all the stuff in his hands. After all, he didn't want to miss the previews...

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2010, 12:30:19 AM »
Shinzuu looked over at Schadenfreude as she asked her question. "Believe it or not, I used to be hooked on American comics almost as much as manga, when I was little. Believe it or not, I grew up being the fat, little nerd in the back of class. After Primary School, my... something happened, and I took up sports. Anyways, I better help out Reno before he spills everything." Shinzuu ran over to Reno and grabbed the candy and half the sodas, bringing one to Veronica, letting Reno take the other to Schadenfreude. They went in together as the 2nd preview just ended. "Aw, dang it. I wanted to see all of them."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2010, 12:54:43 AM »
Veronica thanked Shinzuu when he brought her her soda and candy then looked over and thanked Reno for buying it. She followed Shinzuu into the theater and chuckled at hearing Shinzuu's disappointment at missing a couple previews. Actually, she almost said "you're so cute" after she chuckled but luckily she caught herself before she inflicted major embarrassment on herself. As they were looking for seats, she wondered if one of the previews would be for Eclipse but she figured probably not.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2010, 06:35:41 AM »
Schadenfreude took her seat in the middle, carrying the drink she got from Reno. "Thanks for getting me a drink, too, heh.. I wasn't expecting that." Nonetheless, she accepted. She didn't like charity, but it's rude to refuse, apparently. She got comfy, making sure there was no one on the row in front of her and propped her feet up on the seat in front of her. She pulled down her cup holder and put her cup in it, waiting on the others.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2010, 07:06:29 AM »
"Not a problem." Reno took a drink of his soda after giving Schad her drink. He followed them in and sat next to her, in between Veronica and her with Shinzuu on the other side of Veronica. He popped his soda in the cup holder to his right, set the popcorn in his lap and took the box of sourpatch out of his shirt pocket and passed it to Schadenfreude who was on his right. After she took them he ate a handful of popcorn, about to put his left arm on the armrest to his left. It was then he noticed he was sitting next to Veronica, he then looked to his right, there was Schadenfreude, two girls...And he was between them. His eyes widened, he gulped looking straight forward with his arms to his side yielding the ladies the armrests. "Between two girls...Don't freak out, Reno, hold your self together, be cool...Be cool!" Reno shakily took a drink of his soda and promptly choked on it. After he was done choking he quickly put the soda back and locked his forward looking position too nervous to see if anyone noticed. "Smooooth...Atleast you didn't get a nosebleed." Reno flashed back to his freshman year, he was sitting down alone at a table in the cafeteria when two girl bunnies approached him. "Hey...Reno, right?" Looking up at the two he saw they were twins. "Y-Yes?" "Wanna take us to the dance?" "Th-The dance? U-Uh..." The two got on both sides of him and moved in closer, pressing their developed chests against either of his shoulders. "Pleeeease?" They both said batting him puppy dog eyes. It was then blood shot from Reno's nose. "Gah!" He stood up holding his nose. "P-Please excuse me!" With that he ran off to the bathroom; the two girls giggling. Reno shook his head, grabbed some more popcorn and watched the movie.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2010, 02:06:27 PM »
By the end of the movie, Shinzuu was feeling a little tired, but it really wasn't anything compared to the pains he had when practicing hard, so he didn't really say anything. He stretched as he got up and headed out with the crowd. "So where do you guys want to eat? I kinda feel like sushi, but what do you guys want?" Unbeknown to the group, the Shinzuu Fan Club had been following them all day, alongside a number of other curious (and obviously bored) students from Feral High.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2010, 03:54:08 PM »
Veronica had put her drink in the cupholder on her right and started eating some of her SweetTarts when Reno choked on his drink. "You okay?" She whispered, glancing over at him then looking forward again. She grabbed her drink and took a sip through the straw before placing it back in the cupholder. She wondered how she always happened to get stuck between the two guys but didn't think about it too much. When the movie ended, she yawned as she stood up and stretched, following Shinzuu out of the theater with her SweetTarts and empty cup in hand and threw the cup in the trashcan. "Sounds fine to me. What about you guys?" She said, glancing back a Reno and Schadenfreude.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2010, 06:10:14 PM »
The possum took her sour patch kids from Reno, thanking him once more before completely destroying both them and the drink she had, she had to pee about halfway through the movie, but held it because the movie was just too awesome to leave from. She kinda giggled when she saw Reno choke on his drink, she noticed he was nervous again and figured he'd get out of that eventually. When the movie was over, she threw her things away and rushed ahead of the bathroom crowd, calling over her shoulder to the others, "Be right back, I don't care where we go as long as there's chicken!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2010, 07:30:11 PM »
The movie was good, they all left and threw away their trash. Schadenfreude ran off somewhere so Reno waited with the others. "Uhm...How about a buffet? I'm sure everyone will be able to satisfy themselves." He responded to Shinzuu's question with a crooked smile. "Your doing it again, Reno...Stop suggesting things! I'm sure they want something else but are too nice to tell you you're and idiot!" He scratched the back of his head and turned away from them.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »
Shinzuu nodded as Schadenfreude ran past. He thought about Reno's suggestion. "Hmmm... that's not a bad idea, but I don't know of any buffets here that aren't always filled with tourists. I kinda just want to eat in a small place and then head home. My first quiz is tomorrow and I kinda wanted to study a bit before I go to bed. I'm sorry, it's just that I want to stay on the team, so my grades need to be at least decent. Besides, I'm not much for being in very crowded places. I'm almost never in the theaters."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »
Veronica chuckled as Schadenfreude ran past them. "Must need to use the bathroom." She thought to herself. She had actually gone during the middle of the movie at a point where not too much was happening that she couldn't miss. She listened to Reno and Shinzuu silently. She wondered why Shinzuu didn't like crowded places, but she did agree with not going to a buffet because of all the tourists. A quiet little place sounded great to her though, since she hated it when people were loud in restaurants.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »
Schadenfreude went in the bathroom, wanting to get past the crowd, cut in line and took a stall.
After that she washed her hands, and splashed water in her face. She held her hand out, looking at it. It was shaking. Already her anxiety was coming on. She hoped she wouldn't have an anxiety attack. Getting close to people always made her nervous because every time she had, it had ended quite negatively. She didn't bother most the time, and preferred being a loner at heart. At least then she couldn't bother people with her problems. She sighed and dried her hands and her face, taking a deep breath. There was a lot more on her mind other than just not being used to hanging with people. She had just stopped taking her medication this week because it was scaring her, and she felt like she might have been hitting withdrawl. Not only was she slightly starting to shake, but her head was starting to swim, too. She met the group outside the bathroom and looked at them. "We decide on a place now?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
Since Shinzuu suggested something else Reno put on a fake smile and insulted himself in his head up until Schadenfreude returned. "I guess we're going somewhere quiet." "I knew it couldn't last forever, now he probably hates you. Good job, Reno!" As he walked ahead of them to the door it doned on him. "How about we go to my restaurant? The Gardinia, I work there so I can get us a discount too. It's probably closing by now, but I can get us in. It'll be quiet and we'll probably be the only ones there." "Another suggestion, Reno? Didn't you learn your lesson?!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2010, 11:01:33 PM »
Shinzuu pondered this and nodded. "Sounds great, Reno. I hope they have sushi. Even if it doesn't, that's fine. As long as there's no crowds there, I'll be fine. That's out back in Feral City, right? Come on, let's hurry to the train. You lead the way when we get off, man." Shinzuu pushed through the crowd, avoiding women and girls of all kinds while doing so. He led the group down the street to the station and scanned his card to pass through. "Come on, guys!" The doors of the train were just opening up, so it was closing soon. Shinzuu ran through the doors of the closest cabin. Lucky for him, there was no one else there. He sat down and sighed, chuckling at his first time for catching a train in years.