The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74674 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2010, 11:37:23 PM »
Veronica followed Shinzuu through the crowd of people in the theater and onto the street. She looked around as they walked to the station. After Shinzuu scanned his card, she scanned her card as well and rushed through after him and onto the train. She sat down in a seat across from Shinzuu and looked around the cabin of the train. She had never been to the restaurant Reno spoke of so she wondered what it was like there but thinking about it didn't really catch her interest that long because of how she gets bored easily.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2010, 01:30:11 AM »
Schad ran when they got to the train, rushing behind Veronica, hoping to get in the cab before the doors shut. She didn't have a card on her, so she had to rely on one of the others to get on. She hoped where they were going had chicken. She liked chicken, and was beginning to get super hungry for real food and not snacks. She drifted off after taking a seat, looking out the window. Her hands starting shaking again, so she crossed them.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2010, 02:47:08 AM »
Reno was last on the train, swiping his card he got from his wallet. He sat a seat away from Schadenfreude and relaxed with his eyes closed. The train's intercom clicked on and told them they were starting to move. The ride was quiet for the most part. The train came to a stop and the intercom clicked on again anouncing it. "Alright, this is us. Everyone off." Reno got off first followed by the others. He walked ahead of them with his hands in his pockets trying to act casual. He twitched every so often, straining to look normal though it only made him look more akward. The walk was quiet for the most part. Which made Reno very nervous, he figured they were thinking how funny he looked. They eventually got to The Gardinia and walked in, Reno holding the doors for them. They were greeted by another rabbit from behind a counter to their right. "Hello there, welcome to The Gardinia! How many ar-...Oh, Reno, what's up?" "Bringin' my new friends here for dinner." "Alright then, party of four, employee discount." He punched in some numbers on the register, grabbed some menus and signaled them to follow. He lead them to a booth in the corner, once they sat down he passed them their menus. Reno was once again between Schadenfreude and Veronica with Shinzuu on the other side of Veronica. Though it wasn't too bad, the booth was quite spacious so there was some room between them. "I'll be back to take your orders." As he walked off Reno pointed out to Shinzuu where the sushi was on the menu. "Sushi should be on the back." He then flipped himself to the section of chicken looking over to Schadenfreude. "Chicken is on pages two and three." He set his menu down looking it over. "And I'm sure you can find something ya like, Veronica, we got quite a menu."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »
Shinzuu nearly fell asleep from hunger on the train. Feral City was a 20 minute train ride from Tokyo, but Shibuya was the far side of Tokyo from Feral City, so it was another 20 minutes just to be out of Tokyo. As they got off, he just followed Reno to the restaurant. Shinzuu was happy to hear that despite the American look of the place, it still had sushi. When the waiter came back, he told him that he wanted the Mega Platter that had 100 pieces of sushi, 2 of each kind. His mouth watered at the thought, but he still took the time to enjoy the quiet atmosphere and calm himself down.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 10:40:43 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »
Veronica was silent for the entire train ride back to Feral City. She just looked out the windows the whole time. While they walked to the restaurant, she stayed silent and looked around her as they walked. She found herself in her usual position of the day between Shinzuu and Reno when they were seated at their booth but didn't really think about it. As she looked over the menu, she decided she wanted spaghetti. When the waiter came back to the table she ordered her spaghetti with no sauce, just butter. While waiting for her food, she just looked around the restaurant.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2010, 09:13:25 PM »
The possum scanned over her menu, almost drooling at the thought of chicken alfredo. It was her favorite food. When the waiter returned, she ordered as well with everyone else, "I'll take a chicken alfredo plate and a Dr. Pepper to drink." She almost felt like licking her chops as she handed her menu back to the waiter. She sat back and yawned, somewhat tired from another restless night. She picked up her fork and tapped it on the table boredly as she propped her head in the palm of her other hand.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »
Reno already knew what he wanted but looked at the menu anyway until the waiter came back to get his order. He was still quite nervous considering he was inbetween the girls again. "Uh...Chicken fingers with the side of fries and a coke, please." The waiter nodded after writing the orders on a notepad and walked off. Reno sat there staring around the restaraunt. It was pretty fancy, chandeliers over head, ceiling fans here and there and walls seperating sections with potted plants ontop. He turned nervously towards Schadenfreude and glanced at her before going back to looking around the room. He slid a bottle of ketchup back and forth between his hands trying to be calm.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »
Shinzuu sighed and felt a bit nervous in the awkward silence that they all sat in. But it didn't bother him too much, since he was more just staring down at the table where the waiter had dropped off his drink and stared at it. He almost kind of muttered to himself, "Hard to think such people exist. Never thought I'd be out for sushi again after all these years. But I did say it would be for something special."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2010, 01:53:18 AM »
Veronica was avoiding eye contact with the others. She felt that it would have been sort of awkward to look at them since they all weren't talking. Just then she thought she heard Shinzuu mutter something but hesitated. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to know that he said anything or if she should bring it up and ask what he said if she was supposed to hear it. "Did you say something?" She asked softly so as not to abruptly disturb the silence, giving up on the fight in her head and choosing a question that wasn't really intrusive. She figured that if he didn't want her or the others to know what he said then he would just say no and she was fine with that because he had a right to his privacy.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2010, 05:42:31 AM »
Her arm slid down from under her muzzle to the back of her neck as she continued tapping the fork. She stared down at her lap, and honestly was only tapping the fork because she was getting the shakes again and couldn't get her hand to stop at this point. Her head was swimming again, this time she knew it wasn't from her anxiety, but from not taking her pills. She kept staring at her lap, somewhat dazed, not noticing the others.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2010, 05:59:17 AM »
Reno took a sip of his soda, the silence was a tad unerving. He looked back towards Schadenfreude nervously before asking out of nowhere. "Got a boyfriend?" "WHAT?! WHOA WHOA WHOA! WHAT DID YOU JUST ASK?! Holy crap! Holy crap, holy crap!" He put his hands back over his mouth again, eyes widened, starting to sweat, paralyzed bye a sudden fear. "What now?! That's a definate hint you're interested in her, but she's your friend! What are you doing?! It's normal to ask though if she's your friend though, right? Oh God...What if she doesn't take it like that? What if she hurts you?! She seems annoyed. Dangit, Reno! You should have looked for the signs, she's gonna kill you! Your dead! Say goodbye to your new friends!" He just wanted to grab his fork and impale himself, he was very, very embaressed. The white fur on his face was begining to turn a light pink because he was blushing.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2010, 01:51:39 AM »
Shinzuu chuckled at Reno's little outburst. "Smooth, one. Going after the older girls." But he became solemn upon Veronica's question. "I'm sorry.... oh boy, this is embarrassing. I love sushi, but I haven't had it in years. My father always took me to have sushi growing up, but... those days ended when I was still in primary school. 10 years ago, he got mugged on the way home and was beaten to death by some gang members. Ever since then, I stopped eating sushi because it was something that my father and I shared. Also, because of his death, I took up sports. My dad always was the active type, and I was the fat, nerdy kid. But... I guess that it's worth going back to eating sushi again, since this is a very special event. I don't know if we'll all become friends, but just having a day with people who don't care for my popularity would be great."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2010, 02:28:56 PM »
Veronica chuckled at Reno's outburst and Shinzuu's comment on it. Her look got more serious as Shinzuu began explaining what he had said though. She didn't know that Shinzuu's father had died, but of course, how could she since she didn't even know him. She felt sorry that she had asked him since she didn't want to bring back sad memories. "Sorry...I didn't know..." She said softly, looking down at the table.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »
She only came out of her own little personal fog when she realized that people were talking. It had sounded like muffled muttering until she jerked her head back up, her fork still tapping madly on the table from the shakes. She didn't quite know what they were talking about, so, she just added a somber, "Yeah." to the conversation because she did hear Veronica reply. It was something about sushi and Shinzuu's dad. It almost seemed like a blur to her.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »
"So she has a boyfriend! Now she'll probably get him to beat you up for laughs! Gah...Calm down, Reno..." He started to breathe slowly calming himself, looking over at Shinzuu. "That sucks, I-...Well that sucks, I know how you feel." "Crap, wrong words, lets just hope he doesn't ask." He looked away from Shinzuu to see the food coming, his lucky break. The waiter walked over with all their food on a large tray and began passing it out. He took his chicken fingers and fries and opened the ketchup and put some next to them.