The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74673 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:45 PM »
Shinzuu snapped out of his funk as the waiter dropped off the food to everyone, and his eyes grew wide and his mouth open-mouthed wide with a smile as the large platter of sushi was placed in front of him. The waiter went away and came back with a small bowl of wasabi. Shinzuu took the soy sauce container from the adjacent table and poured it in the bowl, mixing it all up with his chopsticks. He dug in and happily began to "wolf" it all down.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2010, 12:16:48 AM »
Veronica grabbed the salt and pepper after her spaghetti was placed in front of her. She sprinkled both over the dish, more salt than pepper like she usually did. Stirring the spaghetti around, she made sure the salt and pepper spread over all of the food. After she was done, she cut the spaghetti with the side of her fork to make the strands shorter and easier to eat. Finally she twirled some around her fork and began eating it.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »
Schad dig right into her pasta after stirring it to make sure the alfredo sauce was mixed in and saturating her noodles. She dropped her for a couple of times because of the shakes, but thankfully, it more or less kept dropping into her bowl. She ate the food gratefully at first. She seemed to have a healthy appetite, but after about a third of the serving was gone, she began to slow down.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2010, 07:21:58 PM »
Reno ate his food quietly, lost in thought as he usually was. He took a bite of his chicken fingers, ate a few fries then drank some coke. He followed that pattern until he was done. There wasn't much to eating his food, he didn't exactly stray too far from this type of food either. He looked around at the others who seemed to be enjoying their dishes. "I wonder if their really enjoying it...?" "So...You guys enjoying the food?" Reno scratched the back of his head nervously.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2010, 02:04:07 PM »
Shinzuu answered Reno's question while taking in sushi by 2's (of the same sushi, not different, he never liked mixing different sushi together in 1 bite), "This is great, Reno! The fish is so fresh, and so is the wasabi! It was a great idea coming here!" He continued to go through his meal, but then slowed down as he noticed the two girls with their pastas. "Are you ok, Schadenfre- Schadenfra- Schadu- Schad?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »
Veronica answered Reno's question with a nod since she had just put a fork full of spaghetti in her mouth. "How is it that people always ask how the food is when you've just put some in your mouth?" She thought to herself as she chewed her food. When Shinzuu asked Schadenfreude if she was okay, she looked over at Schadenfreude as well but then looked back at her food so she didn't feel like everyone was watching her. She actually felt a little jealous that Shinzuu was talking to Schadenfreude and not her.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »
"Ah--" she chewed, trying to swallow. "Uh-- Yeah." She rolled up some of the noodles on her fork and jabbed a piece of chicken as normally as she could. "Yeah, the food is great. I'm fine.. I just, eh.." She rubbed her head with her other hand and ate the bite of pasta that awaited her on her fork. She didn't feel alright, but she was going to try her damnedest to be alright and get home.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2010, 07:14:44 PM »
Reno smiled at the fact the others were enjoying the food and took a drink of his soda, finishing it off. He had already finished his food so he just sat back. He was also worrying about Schadenfreude considering she was acting a little wierd. But she said she was okay so he let it go. While sitting there he suddenly had to go to the bathroom, he looked from side to side and noticed he was blocked in. "Oh crap...I gotta pee...But everyone's in the way...I could ask someone to move. No...I don't want them to have to get up, their eating. I could...Crawl under the table...No. The girls might think I'm trying to take a peek at them...Shouldn't have drank my soda so fast! Gotta take my mind off this...Ask them something. But what? What they do in their spare time? No that was asked...Where they live? No you would sound like a stalker...Uh...Favorite movie? No..That's too cliche. Gah! Uh...Favorite subject? No you'd sound like a geek. GAH! CURSE MY BLADDER!" Reno had a funny look on his face while he sat there trying to take his mind off having to go to the bathroom.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: June 05, 2010, 09:47:56 PM »
Shinzuu finished off his platter and skooched out of the booth after downing the rest of his water and turned to the girls. "I'm going to head off to the little boy's room. I'll be right back, ok?" Shinzuu headed towards the back for the restroom and closed and locked the door behind him. He sighed as he relieved himself and washed his hands after flushing, and went back to the group. "So do you guys want to do something else or should we all head back home?", he asked as he sat back down.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »
Veronica also got up to go to the bathroom since she hadn't gone since the middle of the movie. She washed her hands when she was done and looked at the hand dryer. "What's the point if you have to stand there for ten minutes for them to dry..." She mumbled as she grabbed a couple paper towels. She threw them in the trashcan after she dried her hands and headed back to the table. She got there just as Shinzuu was sitting down and asking his question. Her response was just a simple shrug as she sat right near the edge of the booth seat after Shinzuu slid over.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
Schad sat there, staring at her plate as the others went on to the bathroom. She had gone at the theater, so she was fine. She did, however get up to go get a to-go box and was in the middle of scooping her food in it when the two returned. She didn't want to waste the food, after all, and it was her favorite plate. She closed the box when she was done, catching the tail end of Shinzuu's question.. Her hands were still shaking, but somehow, she also managed to follow Veronica's lead and at least get a shrug out of herself.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2010, 12:46:27 AM »
Reno still had to go to the bathroom, but refrained to do so. He wanted to, but he never used public restrooms, it was like a phobia of his. When Shinzuu asked the question he didn't answer for a moment. "Uh...I'm out of suggestions. It's getting late as is...We do 'ave school in the morning. Maybe...We should just go 'ome..." He scratched the back of his head nervously like usual. "But uh...I'm fine with anything else you got up yer sleeve." Once he finished talking he sneezed, covering his mouth with his arm.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2010, 02:26:54 PM »
"Well, I've got nothing going on, and I am used to sleeping late, so it really won't matter for me. If you guys want to do anything, just let me know. If we go home, I'll probably end up being bored all night, but it's up to you. I really don't mind either way. This is the first time I've hung out with anyone that really didn't care to be popular, y'know what I mean?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »
Veronica remained silent as Reno and Shinzuu spoke. She didn't really know what Shinzuu meant because she wasn't actually popular even though she was a cheerleader. She was just the silent tomboy who some people thought was being a poser by being a cheerleader, but a lot of guys thought she was attractive from seeing her in her cheering uniform so she was basically in the in between and thought of as just "normal". No one used her for anything.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
"I uh.. I think I'm going to... Ah.. Head home if that's alright with you guys." Schad said, closing her eyes, then opening them quickly.. It was a little longer than a blink, but she wasn't sleepy either. She grabbed her box of food, and looked at Reno, hoping he would scoot out for her so that she could go pay her bill. "Uh, where do I... Pay, R-Reno?" She straitened her body out and fumbled in her back pockets for her wallet. It was as if she didn't know where she put it, or as if it just wasn't there, but after a few moments, she pulled it out.