The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74669 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »
Veronica got to school about 15 minutes before the bell was supposed to ring. What she saw when she approached her locker completely caught her off guard and she saw two girls running off down the hall. "Well that's cute..." She mumbled and turned towards the direction of the principal's office. She went into Principal Yass' office and told her about her locker. Yass followed her to her locker and looked at in disappointment. "I'll send the janitor to clean it up, dear. You'll just have to go to your first classes without your books unless you have them with you." Yass said and headed back towards her office. "And don't worry, we'll figure this out." She said over her shoulder. Veronica sighed and walked to the end of the hall, leaning against the wall and looking out the window. "Don't know what I did to deserve that... She thought to herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »
Schad fluttered her eyes open, her head still swimming from the night before. She could hardly remember what had happened. Her temples stung as she sat up and closed her eyes, rubbing the bridge over her snout between two fingers. She felt the covers under her, and it felt somewhat odd, not like hers at all. Her eyes flew open, focusing on the room around her. She was.. Well, she didn't know where she was. Her heart went up to her throat. The last thing she remembered was being with Reno at the park, and now, she was in some room. There was only one bed, and she was on it. She swung her legs around to the side and went to stand, still not having her bearings and crumpling to the floor. A string of expletives burst from her mouth, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes. She didn't like feeling this way. Lines of sunlight ran across her face from the blinds on the window, as she used the nightstand to get up. When her eyes peered over the ledge, the clock read 10 o' clock, am. "Damnit! I'm late.. And I don't even know where I'm at." She felt somewhat helpless, "I don't even have my uniform." She looked around until her eyes caught the bathroom, where she showered. She got out and wrapped herself up in a towel, enjoying the warmth. It wasn't long until she changed into the clothes she was wearing the night previously. She sat on the bed thinking, then forced herself to go to the door. She figured she might as well see where she was, but when she opened the door, a dead asleep Reno fell inward and onto her feet, scaring her so badly that she accidentally kicked him square in the head.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2010, 07:46:06 PM »
Reno woke up to a sharp kick to the head, it was a shock to him as he scrambled to his feet and turned around. "Ow! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take you here-...Well, I did, but I-...Uhm, it's not like I meant anything by it. I just didn't want to leave you in the park, I'm sorry!" He rubbed his head in pain looking down trying not to look at Schadenfreude, it was an aqward situation. "We're at the Prestly Hotel...School is just up the hill, 'bout a twenty minute walk..." He continued to rub his head as he went into his room, inside he changed into his uniform and grabbed his bag. Inside his bag was another boys uniform which he took out as he stepped out of the room. He handed it to Schadenfreude, recalling how he got it. He had to talk to Principal Yass and get a new one when he gave his first one to Schad, he got two because she just pegged Reno as someone who would lose it again. "Here...It's my extra. The room is your for the rest of the day...Call roomservice as much as you want, it's all payed for. I'll take you to school if you want, once your dressed ofcourse."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2010, 08:32:47 PM »
The morning had been hell for Shinzuu, and it got worse at lunch. His homeroom flooded with girls crowding around him, trying to get him to go out with them or something of the sort. Almost all of them were talking at the same time, his head hurt almost as much as the hives that were sprouting like wild-fire all over his skin, under his fur. He eyed one of his team members who then made a small block just long enough for Shinzuu to dart out of the door and towards the roof. Once upstairs, he closed the door behind him and laid against it as girls began pushing and pounding on it. Shinzuu looked around and found a pole that was leaning against the wall. He grabbed it and barred the door shut. Shinzuu scratched his back furiously as he walked away from the door. Even with a solid steel door between them, hives still blew out of his back from their proximity. Dammit.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »
During Veronica's first classes she noticed a bunch of girls glaring at her and they only bothered to look away if the teacher of the class looked in their direction. One time she actually got the throat-cutting "you're dead" gesture. Her head moved back slightly from seeing that in a "what-the-hell-is-your-deal" kind of fashion. At lunchtime, she went to the cafeteria only to be greeted by dirty looks and almost dead silence so she turned on her heel and headed outside. Her cell phone vibrated and she pulled it out of her blazer. It was a text from Carmen: "Hey girl, what's goin' on? Saw u flee from caf. & heard some rumor bout u & Shin going out. What's that about?" So she texted back: "I hung out w/ him & TWO OTHER PPL yesterday. Wasn't a date. He walked me home but didn't even cross the st. to my house w/ me. Guess his fan club is in dangerously jealous mode or something. Whatevs." When she was done, she put her phone away and walked further away from the building. She looked around and then up at the sky, taking a slow deep breath and exhaling. This day was going to be tough. She needed this moment and as she stood there she started singing "Possibility" again without really noticing it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:50:53 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2010, 11:42:25 PM »
Schad took the uniform and rubbed her head.. "I didn't mean to kick you, I just didn't expect anyone to be there." She stepped in her room after and changed, the uniform being a little stiff from being taken out of the bag. She didn't have her books or anything, but she figured she would be fine. At the very least she could just sleep. She usually never paid much attention in class, and it was a mystery even to her how she got the grades she did. Her hands were shaking, but just a little, not near as much as they were yesterday.. "We're really late.. I almost don't want to go." She looked at the ground as she closed the door behind her. "How much do I owe you for the room?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2010, 12:54:51 AM »
Reno scratched his head nervously, it still hurt a bit from the kick. "Uh...You don't owe me anyhing." "Oh man, that was totally set up for you! You coulda been like "Yea, go out with me." But too bad you don't have a spine." "We should probably get going before we miss the whole day...Unless..." He was starting to get his nervous twitch so he started walking away. "Oh nevermind, c'mon, I'll take you to school." He didn't turn around to see if she would follow him, he hoped she would but even so, it would make him nervous. He went to his class just before lunch. It was strangely quiet, normally people would be asking him for answers on work, or for a buck to get something from the vending machine, but there was nothing. He got to the cafeteria during lunch, he forgot to even get something to eat and just went to his corner he usually went to before he met Schadefreude. He curled in a ball as he sat in the corner like he usually did when Jackson and his two friends walked by. They didn't really pay him any mind as they stood near him talking. "Did you hear? Reno's going out with that chick that beat up that teacher." "Your kidding, right? That coward? Daaaamn, didn't think he had it in'em." He just sat there, evesdropping and pondering. "She'll probably beat up anyone who messes with him."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2010, 02:10:24 AM »
The possum followed Reno for the walk to school, and went to her class before lunch as well. In line to get her food she noticed a couple of boys winking at her... Which, she didn't like. She frowned, getting her usual food and going to her table where Reno sat. "What's a matter, lop ears? Not gonna eat today?" Just as she sat down three boys sat at the table in front of her. She looked to Reno uneasily, then looked back to the boys with a sneer, "Can I help you?" She really didn't like this new interest they had in her.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2010, 02:59:20 AM »
Reno felt someone sit down, he was listening to music so he didn't hear them. He looked up and saw Schadenfreude looking at a group of boys. He didn't hear what she said, so he didn't say anything, he figured she was feeling as weird as he was. He quickly took out the earpieces and looked away from her. He noticed Jackson and his two friends. "I also hear Shinzuu and him a buddies now, anyone gets near him will be just asking for it..." He didn't pay them any mind, not really hearing what they're saying. Looking back to Schad he rubbed the bump on his head. "Uhm...'ey, 'ows that uniform fittin'? Everythin' alright?" If his arms weren't folded you would be able to tell he was shaking. Reno was pretty sore and very tired but tried his best to hide it.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: June 15, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »
As Shinzuu waited out his lunch hour, he heard someone singing behind the school. He walked over and looked down to the back area 3 stories down.There, stood Veronica, singing to herself, but he blushed and hid quickly as he noticed that she was looking up at him. Shinzuu ran against the side of the wall of the entrance to the roof and hoped that she didn't see him. His heart pounded hard, though he didn't really know why he was afraid of her seeing him look down. Probably because it made him look like a pervert trying to look down her shirt, but of any women in the world, Veronica and his mom are the only two he doesn't have to be afraid of.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2010, 02:43:19 PM »
Veronica caught a glimpse of Shinzuu looking down at her before he disappeared. She wondered why he was on the roof. Maybe he had someone up there with him for a make-out session during lunch. She sighed sadly at the thought then got mad at herself for even caring. Turning around after deciding that Shinzuu must have not wanted her to notice him, she took several more steps away from the school as she started humming a song they were doing in chorus. She only sang the actual words when she got to the climax of the song because it just forced out of her.

"And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us."
("On My Own" from Les Miserables)

After that part, she went back to humming it. She didn't even realize that it could sort of be applied to her and Shinzuu and that that was probably why it came to mind. She just thought that she started singing the sad song because she just loved singing it (because she really did). When she was done humming the song, she let out another sigh and slowly sat down Indian-style on the grass.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2010, 01:22:37 AM »
"Hey sweetie, want my digits?" on of the boys asked her.
"Yeah, what a hottie, definitely on my to-do list." the other said.

She arched a brow, still scowling. "Screw off." she growled. She didn't know what this was, but she didn't like it. She never liked attention. The boys looked at her, smiling.

"Oh, come on, hun, don't tell me you don't want me. I love tough guys" The third one chimed in. She wanted to eat her food in peace, but there was no way she'd be able to do so without gagging at this point.

"Look, screw off, or I'll wind up beating up all three of you." She said plainly. "I'll only ask you one more time before I put your face in this table." She tapped the surface of the table. "And if you've heard stories, I'm sure they aren't exaggerated."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »
Reno watched as Schad was trying to get rid of her unwanted attention. Her last threat made the three look at eachother, one looked back opening his mouth to say something. But before he could Reno slammed his fist on the table and pointed at the three. "Oi! She said bugger off! Don't make me hafta tan yer fairy little (Censored)!" Reno seemed very angry as he sat back down from standing up a bit. The boy about to speak shut his mouth, then the three of them looked at him dumbfounded. He almost never got angry, but he was hungry. More often or not that made him hot, when he was hot he got angry and when he got angry headaches would follow. And sure enough one did, it hit him hard too. He put his hand on his head in pain and leaned on it on the table. "He's a she?" The three boys blushed, scratched the back of their heads and went away. Once Reno saw that they had left he shot up out of his seat and stormed off out of the cafeteria to outside to get some air. Once there he sat down against a tree in the dirt, putting his hand to his face with his elbow resting on his knee. He hated getting angry, it sickened him to the core but he couldn't help it. His head was throbbing, he sat there groaning a bit waiting for the time to go to class.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
The boys left Schad as Cuddles yelled at them. "Jeez, who'd have thought that Shinzuu's new posse boy was gay, too. We better come back later, when he's not around."

Meanwhile, while Veronica was out, the girls who weren't chasing after Shinzuu began scuffling all of Veronica's stuff and drew all over her desk with their make-up and whatnot.

The bell rang, and Shinzuu stayed on the roof, as the pounding on the door didn't stop, as some of the girls haven't given up yet. Shinzuu sighed as he slunked back onto the ground, "Guess I'm skipping class today."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
Veronica went back to class as the bell rang. When she found her desk in disarray, a growl escaped her lips. Grabbing what few things she had sitting there, she shoved them in her bag and left the classroom, ignoring the teacher who was asking her where she was going. She went out the back door again and headed for the bleachers. Climbing up to the top bleacher, she laid on her back and stared up at the sky. Her phone vibrated. It was Carmen again: "U ok?" Veronica texted back: "Not really. 1st they screwed up my locker & literally put crap on it. Then I came back from lunch & they had messed with my desk & written all over it." A few seconds passed then her phone vibrated again. Carmen: "I'm sorry, that sucks. Did you stay?" Veronica: "Obviously not since u know I don't text in class. I'm outside on the bleachers." Carmen didn't text back...probably because she was reprimanded for texting in class. Veronica watched the clouds drift by over her as she laid there in silence.