The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74670 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »
Schad got up, fuming, and grabbed her burger off her plate as she followed after Reno. Personally, she wanted to beat all three of them with her tray, but she didn't feel like getting suspended. She spotted Reno sitting under a tree and approached him, tossing the wrapped burger into his lap. "You still not gonna eat, Lopears?" She put her hands on her hips waiting on an answer, ignoring someone whistling at her has she did so. "What's wrong?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
Reno looked at the burger then up to Schadenfreude. His usual puppy dog, nervous and kind face returned. "I'm sorry you 'ad to see that, I normally don't get angry...It's just that my 'ead 'urts...I get that way sometimes...Thanks for the burger though...Please don't be mad at me." Reno timidly ate the burger, the bell had since then rung but Reno didn't hear it. His head hurt so he wasn't paying attention, he was just hoping Schadenfreude would follow him so he could apologize. He was even going over what he'd say when she got there in his head.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2010, 10:10:17 PM »
Shinzuu sighed at his boredom on the room, hearing nothing but pounding and voices from the door from the girls still chasing him. He crept over to the corner of the fenced in area and pushed on the bottom corner of the fence.  Everyone knows that it's loose, but no one actually dares to push past it. But Shinzuu didn't care and pushed past the fence, holding tightly onto the drain pipe on the side of the building. The climb down the 3 stories was fairly intimidating, but he made it after 15 minutes or so. Luckily, Shinzuu didn't get caught climbing down, either. He quickly ran over towards the track and darted under the bleachers, putting his stuff down and began to change into his athletic clothes.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »
Veronica heard some noise over by the school and turned her head towards the school. She spotted Shinzuu climbing down a drain pipe but just looked back up at the sky. "Wonder what the hell he's pulling that stunt for..." She thought as she closed her eyes. She had almost forgotten about him as the 15 minutes passed and she heard the sound of someone rushing in her direction. Then she remembered who she had seen climbing down the drain pipe as she heard the sound stop underneath the bleachers. Opening her eyes, she rolled onto her side. "What are y--" She started to say as she peered over the edge and looked under the bleachers, but stopped short when she saw exactly what Shinzuu was doing. Her head and her body jerked up fast, and she sat up with her knees bent so her feet were still on the top bleacher she was sitting on. As her cheeks turned a shade of red that was easily visible through her fur, she covered her face with her hands. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were, oh wow..." She tried to apologize but was too embarrassed to form whole sentences and just shut her mouth while she kept her hands over her face.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2010, 03:36:37 PM »
"It's fine. But not eating won't help you." She scratched her head. "Uh.. The bell rang, we ought to get going," she said, pointing back to the door. "Though, art club is probably going to be annoying as usual unless I get to set up outside." She looked up at the sky, there wasn't a cloud in site. "We should be setting up outside, it is pretty. Oh -- I forgot to ask you.. How much is it to rent at that hotel by the week?" She asked curiously. Even now, her head was reeling with a plot to run away from home. She didn't care if she was going to be in a hotel for a little while.. It was better than sleeping at the park, and she was a little irritated that she had never thought of the idea.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2010, 05:40:09 PM »
Reno finished the burger fairly quickly. "Uh...Bell...Well I don't really want to go to chess club...And swim practice is the same every time..." By the time he was standing up was when Schadefreude asked about the hotel room. He dusted himself off answering. "Uh...20 a night I'm pretty sure...So...140? Like I said before you don't need to worry about paying me back. It's fine, really..." Reno scratched the back of his head nervously as he usually did. "But uh...I probably should go to swim practice...Never know when the next event is...But uh...That gives me some extra time...M-Maybe...We could...'angout?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »
Shinzuu blushed as Veronica had literally caught him with his pants down. He quickly finished pulling on his shorts and dumped his clothes into his bag before hoisting it up and running past the bleachers and sat at the front row. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you were up there. Why aren't you in class? I know it doesn't get out for another 30 minutes, but you'll still get in trouble for this."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2010, 01:07:23 AM »
Veronica peeked through her fingers like a small child who was checking to see if the scary part of a movie was over. When she saw Shinzuu sitting in the front row of the bleachers, she uncovered her face and turned herself so her feet rested on the bleacher below the one she was sitting on. "No, no. I shouldn't have been so nosy." She responded, shaking her head. "Anyways, I'd rather get in trouble then deal with those morons." She grumbled, looking down at her feet then looking over towards the track. "When I got here, my locker had been spray painted and smeared with crap. Literally. I kept getting dirty looks in class and when I went to the cafeteria almost everyone went silent and stared at me. So I came outside for the lunch hour, trying to get my bearings to deal with the rest of the day and singing to keep my self collected. When I went back to the room, my desk was all messed up and written on with make-up. Needless to say, I didn't want to deal with it for the rest of the day." Her eyes stayed trained on the track, not wanting to make eye contact with him since she was embarrassed still and upset from what was done to her today, but if he looked at her he would have been able to see the hurt in her eyes.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2010, 03:11:50 AM »
"Sure." Schad said, somewhat nonchalantly.  "I don't much like the girls in art class.. And I don't want to be hit on any more by guys." She kinda hung her head. "I hate being hit on. I'm not good with people." She kinda wandered with her thought process, then snapped back to the room thing. "$140 a week, eh. That sounds good." She scratched her head. "I'm going to have to stop by my house later today and you can show me back to the hotel. I'm bad with direction. Though, you can just.. Put me in the general direction and you can head home, I don't want to keep you too long, you know."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »
Reno was a bit nervous, he too wasn't very much a "People person". It was amazing to even himself why he was even talking to her, or Veronica, or even Shinzuu for that matter. Every fiber of his being wanted to just go sit in a corner and not talk to anyone like he normally did. But deep down he liked being around them, or maybe because he wasn't able to not hang out with them. "Uhm...I-If uhm...You want...I...Could wait here at school. Then...Walk you to my-...er...Your-...Our-...Uhm...The hotel room. Gah! Uhm, the hotel, that you stay at. Are staying at. I'll take you there. If you want. That is." Reno gave a fake chuckle and smile trying to play off his embaressment, scratching his head. "Hrmm...Maybe going to chess club wouldn't be a bad idea after all...Your making yourself look like an idiot."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2010, 10:59:29 PM »
Shinzuu sighed as he sat down next to his bag in the first row, "I'm sorry, then. I don't blame you for not wanting to being inside, then. However, I think it might have been my fault for that. If I didn't suggest all of us to hang out, you probably wouldn't have been picked on. Maybe I'm not meant to have real friends after all, since I can see how it affects you."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2010, 11:55:18 PM »
Veronica continued to look over at the track as she listened to Shinzuu. "No. Don't you go apologizing for their idiocy. It's just not natural for people to be so obsessed with someone. They need to get over you. Seriously..." She responded, probably sounding like she was a little bitter but not actually noticing it herself. She didn't see why he had any reason to apologize. His followers were psycho and that wasn't his fault.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2010, 04:53:56 AM »
"Heh, yeah. You can take me there. Do you live there, too?" She questioned, somewhat curious. She didn't understand why she had been taken there when she had passed out, but it made more sense now. Her hands were trembling some even today, but she shook it off. She had to get over the medicine, and as much as she wanted to rush home and take it to cure her issues now, she restrained herself.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2010, 06:44:25 AM »
Reno suddenly felt his nose start to bleed, so he put his hand over it to cover it up. "Uhm uh...I uh...Need to go. I uh...Bathroom. See ya!" With that he darted back inside and into the bathroom in the cafeteria. He almost ran into the wall, considering he has never set foot into a public bathroom in his life. His nose was infact bleeding as he realized when he looked into a mirror. He began to wash himself off, once done he took out his cell and looked at the time. Last class of the day was about to start. He sighed. "Oh man...I just got a nose bleed in front of 'er! It's not even the end of the day...AND I'm ditchin' class! Why?! Why am I ditchin' with 'er?! It's not like I-...No! She's my friend! Right? Who am I kiddin'?! I don't have friends! I'm no good at this!!" He grabbed his head, slumped against a nearby wall and curled up into a ball.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2010, 12:13:35 PM »
Shinzuu chuckled to himself and sighed again, "I guess you're right. This was kinda why I used to be satisfied with just being the fat, nerdy kid that everyone ignored back in the day. I never did enjoy popularity of real people. For me, fame online and on scoreboards all over the world for games was as close to popularity I've ever wanted. I guess that's what I get for working hard at everything I do. Fate truly is ironic." They both chatted for another 45 minutes before students actually came out of the school. A large crowd of his psycho fan club came running out towards the track and he grabbed his bag and ran out onto the track.