The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74668 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »
Veronica truly liked chatting with Shinzuu. She almost completely forgot about what had happened to her that day, that is, until school was over and some of Shinzuu's facn club came running towards the track and he ran off onto the track. She quickly jumped off the top bleacher with a frown on her face and headed towards the school, going around his fans who looked over at her like a pack of wild animals that was thirsting for blood. "Well at least I know none of those freaks will be in the library..." She thought to herself, hoping that she was actually right.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »
The possum just stood there, confused that Reno had dashed off. She was going to wait for him until she was about run over with Shinzuu's pack of rabid fans. She was taken by surprised and knocked around by them until they had finished their stampede, where she wound up falling on her butt and sitting there for a moment, dazed and releasing a sting of not so nice things to say to the crowd. She stood up, brushing herself off when she noticed a few boys approaching her again. Immediately, she ducked into the building and into the girl's bathroom hoping they wouldn't follow. She was so focused on getting away, she didn't really notice that she had shot right past Veronica on the way.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2010, 08:08:58 PM »
Reno looked up and saw Schadenfreude in the same bathroom he was in. Immediately he sprang up embarrassed. "What are you doin' in the boy's room?!" Just then another girl came out of a stall and looked at Reno. "What are you doing in the girl's room!?" Reno looked around, the bathroom was surprisingly clean and the fact there were two girls in here...His absence of public restrooms made him forget which bathroom was which. The fur on Reno's face was starting to turn a light pink due to his severe embarrassment. "I-I-I uhm, I was just-" "Peeping?!" "No no no! I was, it's just-" "Get out!" Reno said nothing more and backed out of the bathroom slowly. He casually as possible went over to an empty table in the cafeteria and sat down.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:45:21 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »
Shinzuu ran over past the fence on the opposite side of the track. He high-tailed it even further as most of the mob pushed past the fence gate. Holy @#$%&!!! Shinzuu pushed himself harder to run more than he ever has in his life. By the time he got home, he slammed the door shut and passed out onto the floor, breathing really heavily, sweating a small pool onto the floor. Shinzuu's mother walked up to him and poked him with a stick. "Hmm... still breathing. So why are you home so early, honey? I don't think your father would've approved of you playing hooky from track and basketball practice."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »
Veronica was confused as she saw Schad dash past her. Looking behind her, she saw the boys that were tailing Schad. "Huh...she must not enjoy the attention..." She thought with a shrug, not noticing that they were gay boys. She spent the time she had before cheering practice in the library reading a book. When it came time for practice, she went to the bathroom and changed then went into the gym.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »
"Ah crap!" Schad said, pushing past the girl who had jumped down Reno's throat, "There is such thing as an accident, you jerk." she growled, forgetting about the boys and heading to see if Reno was alright. Doing that was a big mistake, though, because as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, she was surrounded by the gay guys. By the time she looked back to go back into the bathroom, they had already locked in a circle, "Don't you guys have class or something? GEEZE." she yelled.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
Reno wasn't sitting looking at the bathroom, or Schadenfreude so he didn't notice the gay guys were back. He was too caught up with thinking in his head to hear her yell either. "Oh man...Not only did I get a bloody nose in front of 'er, I was in the girl's bathroom in front of 'er! And then you were accused for peeping. Now everyone's going to think I'm a perv! I've gotten in nothin' but trouble with these "Friends" of mine...Gah! This is so frustratin'! Being alone is so much...Less frustratin'." He put his head on his hand and leaned on the table.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »
Shinzuu yelled at his mom between h heavy breaths as he slowly got up, "SHUT UP, MOM! And stop poking me, I'm not a cadaver! The entire fan club's girls have been harassing me all day and they chased me in a horde right as school ended. I even spent the whole day after lunch on the roof because they wouldn't leave me alone. I only got down by climbing the drain pipe!!" His mother shrugged and went back into the kitchen, "So just knock a few of them up so they'll leave you alone. I don't care if you have more than one baby-momma, it's not like I can spare THAT much protection for you. Condoms are expensive, you know?" At a loss of words, Shinzuiu just screamed as he made his way to his room.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »
Veronica was only in cheering practice for about 20 minutes before she had had enough of some of the girls harassing her. Even with the coach telling the girls to stop, it didn't help anything. The coach let her leave and she changed into her regular clothes in the bathroom. The guys were still trying to get to Schad when she came out of the bathroom. As she headed for the exit, she noticed that they were gay guys. Now she understood what Schad's problem was. "Excuse me, guys." She said as she stepped in front of them, cutting them off in their pursuit and turning on them. "Just leave the girl alone. And yes, I just said 'girl'. Schad is a GIRL. Definitely not your type." She rolled her eyes, turned around and continued her walk to the exit.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2010, 06:09:28 PM »
It wasn't long after Veronica's little outburst before one of the boys called out after her, "Well, if it isn't miss priss who's dating Shinzuu." Schad stood there, confused, until one of the guys grabbed her rear, in which case she turned and met his face with her forearm, pushing out of the swarm, not caring who she was hitting in the process. There were grunts and giggles alike as she pushed out, getting away from them, and bolted down the hallway at full speed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2010, 06:21:39 PM »
When Veronica came was when Reno noticed that Schadenfreude was being harassed again. As he was getting up Veronica had gone away and while walking over Schadenfreude had ran off. "Wonder what happened to her...? I'm sure she handled it...Oh well, I should get to chess club." Reno sighed as he walked down the halls. Upon reaching the door to chess club he opened the door and instantly he was called for. "Hey, Reno! Wanna play a game?" He froze in place just outside the door, wide eyed and sweating. "Oh man...Someone is...Talking to me...Do I even want to come in here?! I mean...I thought I was going to hang out with Schadenfreude. Can I just blow this guy off? That would be rude...But...I already told Schad I would...Hang out..." Reno closed the door quickly and walked off towards the art room. When he arrived he sat against the wall opposite the door to the art room.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
They boys called after Schad, "No girl has an (censored) that juicy!" "Yea! And we don't mind if you fight us. It will make it all the more pleasurable." The rest of the boys picked up their fallen friends and then walked away.

Meanwhile, Shinzuu stood idly in the shower as he tried his best to relax. His legs were really killing him from all that running and his mind began to wander to and from his new friends and how he might have accidentally changed their lives. Shinzuu closed his eyes and sighed.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »
Veronica turned and looked at the guy who had spoke to her like she hadn't realized who he was before. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize the rumor *** was here. Don't believe everything you hear because it's called being FRIENDS. Just because a girl hangs out with a guy doesn't automatically mean they're dating. Try getting actual facts." She replied and her agitation was obvious. She turned around and headed out the door. "Freakin' morons..." She mumbled. Heading home, she flopped down on the couch after taking her shoes off. Turning on the TV, she watched it with mild interest.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2010, 02:36:11 PM »
Scahd had fled with absolutely no clue where to go.. She was already late for art.. But maybe she'd be fine there. She realized as she was walking down the hall that she had left Reno, and was going to turn and go back, but with all the madness with the boys, she hadn't paid attention to where he'd vanished to. The possum sighed heavily, feeling like a jerk about it until she got to the art room. There was Reno. She pushed the hair out of her face and breathed another sigh, this one of relief and looked him over. "Sorry.."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »
Reno didn't expect to see Schadenfreude not in the art room, so when she walked down the hall to him he looked at her in confusion for a second then to the art room and back to her. " 'ow the...?" "Sorry for what? You didn't do anythin' wrong last time I checked." Reno stood up, looked at the time on his phone and then to Schadenfreude. It was getting late, clubs would almost be over and for him it would be just about time to go to swim practice. He began to walk in Schadenfreude's direction. "It's almost time for my swim practice, I'm goin' to 'ead over there and see if I can't get out of it. Why don't you 'ead to your place and meet back 'ere like we planned? If you don't find me, try the pool. Coach might not let me get out of today's practice." As he was passing her was about half way through his speech. Once he got to the end of the hallway he turned and waved. "See ya in a bit, Schad." Smiling, he turned and headed over to swim practice. Once there the coach and a few early people were already there. He went up to the coach who turned to him. "Coach, can I take today's practice off?" "What for? Sick? I don't see any broken bones. Quitting?" "N-No, coach, it's just..." He finished the rest of his sentence mumbling. "...I'm walking a girl home." "What's that? Can't hear you." "I'm walking a girl home." "Oh ho ho, you sly dog, I didn't think you had it in you." "I-It's not lik-" "Well as much as I'd love to let you, you still owe me a few days. So no, you can't take the day off. Now go dress out." "Aye, coach..." said Reno with a sigh as he walked into the locker room and started to dress out.