The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74667 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »
Shinzuu ended up napping until about 11pm, when his mother normally went to bed. He grabbed his bags and snuck out of the apartment. Shinzuu made his way to the basketball court over at the park. He put down all his school stuff and bag over in the corner and began to practice long into the night. At least his mind can feel at ease while he made shots over and over again.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:20:39 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2010, 12:10:17 AM »
Veronica had been asked how her day was by her parents and she gave them an honest answer (saying that it was "crappy"). She ate supper and watched TV with her parents. She went up to her room at around 10:00 then spent about another hour listening to music and wondering how bad the next day was going to be for her. She finally fell asleep at around 11:00 or so.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2010, 11:55:59 PM »
Schad walked home, without Reno and without really thinking much. When she got home, she barely peeked inside to find that her mother was once again, knocked out on the couch. She smelled like alcohol as she passed, but she was careful not to wake her up this time. When she got into her room, she grabbed as much stuff as she could and crammed it into her bag, then went into the bathroom and grabbed her essentials, cramming them inside as well. She threw that bag over her shoulder and grabbed her art bag... It contained all of her art supplies, which made it hefty, and tossed it over her other shoulder. Searching around for a bit, she found her book bag, and snatched it, then stuffed her laptop in her bag with her clothes. By the time she snuck out, she had three hefty bags: one on each shoulder, and one in her hand. She was sure she looked stupid, but didn't much care as she began to head out the door. As she passed her mother, she accidentally bumped her... Freezing out of fear.. She was sure she was in trouble from being gone as long as she was... Which meant that she would be punished. Last time, she had her head just about slapped off her shoulders. Thankfully, the booze had worked wonders, keeping her still silently sleeping. Schadenfreude closed the door behind her quietly and began to head back to the school. She assumed it already let out because it wasn't long until a few boys began to tag along behind her.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2010, 12:31:01 AM »
When swim practice was let go Reno dressed back out, grabbed his things and headed to the front of the school. Once there he leaned on a light post and waited for Schadenfreude to return. Though it was getting a bit late. "Hmm...I 'ope she isn't going to stand me up..." By this time he started to pace back and forth in front of the light post. "Stand me up? It's not like it's a date...Well it is a date...No wait, well, yeah...Just not that kind of date. What's takin' 'er? God I 'ope she isn't getting mugged or something. Why do you care so much? Well she is my friend...It's natural to care...I wonder where she is...I wonder where Shinzuu is. I 'aven't seen 'im all day. 'e probably ditched us...Likely got bored and went onto his old friends...Oh well, it's not like it was meant to be or anything, right? Why am I thinkin' so much about this?! Bah, what ever..." While Reno was pacing back and forth out of the corner of his eye he saw a group of people approaching. It was dark so he couldn't really tell who it was, so he just continued to pace. But once the figures got closer Reno saw that it was Schadenfreude, followed by some unfamiliar boys. They didn't seem like the gay ones from earlier, they seemed a little tougher. "Oh crap! OOOOH CRAP!!!!! This must be 'er boyfriend! AND his gang of bikers! Oh god....Oh God what do I do?! Ah! I'm going to die! 'e probably wants to know where she was, and she was like "Oh this guy from school kidnapped me and took me to his place." I'm dead! This is it! It was nice knowing me! Kinda! Gah! I can't die here! Think....Think.....THINK! She's got a lot of baggage. Maybe you can help 'er. Maybe it will spare you for awhile from being beaten to death, strung up on the back of a motorcycle and dragged across the city. It's my only option!" By the time he stopped thinking of the worst possible outcomes she was in front of him. "Uhm...Uh...I-...Uhm....'ey. W-Want some 'elp with the bags?" He was trembling badly, very nervous about the guys behind her, who were standing off to the side watching them.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 01:04:02 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2010, 01:26:34 AM »
Schad nodded, and handed the bag in her hand off to Reno. She didn't know what was up with the guys following her, so she just ignored them. She would stand her ground if she had to, or if they tried something.. She wasn't afraid to get into a fight. The possum looked at Reno as she handed her bag to him, the guys seeming to fall back as she did so. "So, I guess you lead since I have no clue where I'm going."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2010, 01:58:32 AM »
Reno took the bags and saw that the boys were leaving which put him at ease. He sighed in relief without noticing it. "Phew...It worked. I live to...Do stuff another day." "Alright, it's not too long a walk." He started off followed by Schadenfreude down the road. It was about a twenty minute walk for the whole trip. It was quiet but seemed to take no time at all. Reno walked into the hotel lobby and was stopped by Grace behind the front desk. "Hey, Reno. Welcome back. Is see your girlfriend can walk again. Are you letting her stay in your room this time?" she chuckled. Reno blushed and kept going, mumbling under his breath. "She's not my girlfriend...No, she's still going to have her own room." He carried on down the hall and stopped at her room. Setting her bags down he felt around for her room key. He took it from his pocket, unlocked her door and took her bags inside. "Well, we're 'ere...Uhm...Got a bed...Desk...Bathroom with a shower...Uhm...Oh...'ere's your room key." He handed the key to her and walked to the door. "Uhm...You can talk to Grace at the front desk about payment...You can call room service. Number should be on the phone on the desk. If you need me...Uhm...I'm just next door 'ere. I guess...Good night. Sweet dreams, hope you enjoy your stay." With that he walked into the room next door. "Sweet dreams?! Idiot!" He thought, closing his door behind him. He threw his bag at the foot of his bed and started undoing his shirt. He was tired and just wanted to go to bed, but he needed a shower. He went into the bathroom, finished undressing and turned on the shower. After the shower he played a song on his violin before finally going to bed.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2010, 03:36:53 PM »
Schad didn't know that Reno lived right next door.. In a hotel to boot. She went inside and sat down her stuff, plopping face first into the bed. She felt like crap. Her head was spinning again, and she began to realize that she missed her medication, once more. She didn't like what was going on with her life. In fact, she was very displeased with it. Part of her wanted chug the pills, but before she could think anymore, her body jolted. She felt dizzy and as she tried to stand, she fell to the floor with a heavy thud, and vomited. Her body began to shake a lot.. And everything went black.

The next morning, siren wailed shooting to the hotel that Reno lived in. There was frantic knocking on Reno's door. "Reno!" More knocking. "Reno, they are taking your friend to the hospital!" One of the maids called, trying to speak through the door. Everything was bustling as they were clearing Schad's room and taking her off. "They think she's had a seizure!"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
Reno woke up to the banging on the door, by that time was when he heard that Schadenfreude had a seizure. "What?!" He quickly put on some pants, threw on a shirt without buttoning it and ran out to see her being put into the back of an ambulance. "Schad!" Before he could get to her a police officer stopped him. "Let me go! That's my friend!" But by then it was too late, the ambulance squealed off into the distance. "What 'ospital is she going to?!" No one would answer him, they seemed to just go about there way. The police left, the hotel staff went back inside and Reno just stood there, bare foot and half dressed, not knowing what to do. "Oh man...What did I get 'er into...? What do I do now? Do I go after 'er? Do I tell the others? What do I..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2010, 04:06:33 PM »
Shinzuu woke up while lying on his back in the basketball court, to the sound of sirens passing him by. "What the hell was that? Uhhh..." He groaned as he got up and looked at the clock in the middle of the park. 7:30AM... Shinzuu grabbed his bags and put his school uniform over his tank-top and shorts and sprayed on a bunch of deodorant before heading out to school. The park's not far, but it's not like he had anything better to do.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »
Veronica slept soundly. She got up the next morning at her usual time. She showered, got dressed, and went downstairs. She ate some cereal for breakfast then grabbed her bag and left the house after rinsing out her dish. She walked to school at her normal pace along her normal route. She hoped that she wouldn't run into any of the jealous fans of Shinzuu on her way to school but knew today would suck.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2010, 05:49:14 PM »
After awhile of standing there Reno finally pulled himself together enough to go get dressed. He got all his stuff and went to school with his head hung low and his ears hanging down behind his head. He walked slower than usual as he went. Eventually he made it to school and went to class. He just sat there leaning his head on his hands thinking. "...I hope Schad's alright...Why did I have to get 'er involved? Now she's in the 'ospital...And it's all my fault...If I 'adn't of sat at that table that day....She'd never 'ave met me and she'd still be okay...Now I'm sure 'er boyfriend is going to kill me nice and slow...I just put his girl in the 'ospital...What a drag..." Reno soon layed his head down on the dead lost in thought.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2010, 10:37:01 PM »
Shinzuu made it to school and was surprised slightly to find a LOT of girls standing in front of the school with pails in hand and signs around their necks. It took Shinzuu until he walked into the building and past the group before he realized from one of the signs that they were all in his fan club. They had all been punished for hazing Veronica and moreso for making him skip practice by chasing him out of the school grounds.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2010, 12:12:10 AM »
Inside Veronica was grinning at all the girls dealing with their punishment. On the outside she was just looking at them blankly as she passed them and headed into the school. "Serves them all right..." She thought to herself as she entered the doors and started walking down the hall. As she headed to her locker she hoped that with them being punished she would be left alone all day, but she expected that they would be right back at it again the next day. Opening her locker, she put her bag in and grabbed her stuff for her first classes.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2010, 12:37:47 AM »
Reno's classes were dull as usual, but he didn't really notice. He couldn't stop thinking how Schadenfreude was in the hospital because of him. He didn't eat when lunch came around, he just sat in his corner of the cafeteria and waited for his next class. He rested his head on his knees as his arms were wrapped around his legs. His long ears hung over the side of his head sadly as he sat there curled in a ball. He sighed, thinking. "I can't believe this...My first gir-...Lady friend...And I end up getting her in the hospital..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2010, 01:22:45 AM »
Shinzuu stayed in homeroom all day, especially during lunch, sending one of his teammates to grab curry bread for him. He knew that anyone on all-day punishments get only one chance to go inside, and that's in the cafeteria for lunch. The day had been very dull, but he noticed Reno wandering around the halls, moping, near half-way through lunch break. Shinzuu ran out and stopped him, "Hey, kiddo. Don't you usually spend lunch with Schad in the cafeteria?"