The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74666 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »
Veronica felt completely awkward as she entered the room after Shinzuu left. She didn't even know Schad well at all and now she was visiting her in the hospital. It just felt very weird to her. Walking over to a chair that was against the wall opposite from the bed, she sat down in it. She stared down at the floor at the foot of the bed. Looking at Schad in her condition just didn't seem right to Veronica.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2010, 01:48:04 AM »
Reno looked at Schadenfreude as she slept. "She's sleepin', that's a good sign. I think....I 'ope that's a good sign. Well at least now I don't have to say that long drawn out speech about 'ow she's going to be okay and I'll be there for her. Which would make it sound like she was my lover dying in front of me like in one of those dramatic endings in games. I 'ope she's not really in a coma or something...Or internally bleeding and just dying slowly but 'er tough, never die attitude made 'er take it like a small fever and not show 'er pain even while sleeping! Oh man...This is so awkward..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2010, 11:46:43 AM »
Shinzuu came back in the room after a couple of minutes. "Hey guys, Schad's not in any kind of danger. They got her on sedatives mainly because she's too rowdy. Apparently, she has a rare disease that she needs medication for. I think it was called Feral Syndrome or something like that. If she doesn't take her meds, she'll go into a state of extreme pain, which is probably what happened the other night. They said that she'll have to be here for a couple more nights." Shinzuu motioned for Veronica to leave the room with him, and to let Reno have some alone time with Schad. When they were both out, he whispered to her, "You think that he's gonna be alright? I'm a little worried about him."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »
"Oh great...more awkwardness." Veronica thought as she followed Shinzuu's signal and got out of the chair and left the room. "I think he just needs to stop overreacting and thinking that he did this to her when it's obvious that it has nothing to do with him." She whispered her reply. "But he's probably all panicky because he really likes her or something..." She glanced towards the door to the room then looked back at Shinzuu.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »
Reno was relieved to here she was going to be alright, but when Shinzuu motioned for Veronica to come out of the room he was even more nervous. He also heard faint whispering but couldn't make anything out. "Oh man...Are they talking about me? This is weird...Well...At least Schad's alright...What should I do now? Talk to 'er? That would be weird..." Reno walked over to the chair next to her bed and sat down with his hands in his lap nervously. "Uhm...'ey there." "See? Weird...It's not like she can hear you." "I 'ear your alright. T-That's uhm...Good." "Stop it, what if the others 'ear me. They'll think I'm crazy." "So...Uhm..." Reno started twiddling his thumbs. "Now what? Ask 'er 'ow she's been? It's not like you'll get an answer...This is so weird..."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:27:05 PM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2010, 10:21:44 PM »
After about 10 minutes, Shinzuu opened the door on Reno, "Hey buddy, let's go. We don't want to stay too long. Besides, visiting hours are almost over, anyways. I'm sure she'll be fine here. Let's just come back tomorrow and see if she awakens then." When Reno came out, he led the little rat pack out of the hospital. "I'm gonna be heading back home. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school, okay?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: July 01, 2010, 11:17:28 PM »
Veronica didn't say anything when Shinzuu opened and told Reno that they should all leave and stayed silent as they left the hospital. "Uh huh..." She responded as she turned in the direction of her house. She slowly walked off by herself, shoving her hands in her pockets and staring down at the ground in front of her. She was in such a low mood today which she shouldn't have been since she had seen those girls at school get punished, but she still felt...blah.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: July 01, 2010, 11:32:30 PM »
Reno nodded when Shinzuu called him out. He left with them as they exited the hospital. He replied "Alright." to Shinzuu before looking at Veronica walk off. "She seems depressed...Maybe I should talk to 'er? I don't know...Shinzuu seems to like 'er...But then again he seems to like me too...I wonder if those rumors about 'im bein' gay are true." Reno walked off towards work with a sigh as he got far enough away. "What ever, that doesn't matter right now. I gotta get to work...The only way I've been able to get out of work these past few days was get graveyard...And that meant I got to clean the kitchen...Oh joy...Well, I can always sleep in class...And use swim practice as a bath. And eat at work."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
Shinzuu got home and grabbed some food off of the table that was set aside for him. "Heya! Welcome home, oh wayward son. ;)" Shinzuu growled as he chomped into his food at the table while his mother still sat on the couch in front of the TV. "Shut up, mom. One of my new friends was in the hospital and-" His mother, Shiori, jumped from the couch and looked at him excitedly, sitting on the couch now on her feet. "So you really knocked her up!? I'm going to be a grandmother!?" Shinzuu just about choked on his food and nearly roared at her.  "NO! It's the other girl that I made friends with. She had a seizure this morning. She has something called Feral Syndrome or something like that, and she hasn't taken her meds recently." Shiori slunk back into the couch and sighed. "And I was so excited, too..........."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
Veronica made herself some supper when she got home. When she was finished making it, she sat in front of the TV with her parents and watched it as she ate. At 10:00 she finally went up to her room. She changed into her pajamas then turned on a movie and crawled into bed. It didn't take her very long to fall asleep because for some reason she felt pretty tired that night, which happened to her sometimes.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »
Reno got to work eventually, everyone was leaving as he came in. He went to work cleaning the kitchen. First he washed the dishes, counters and stoves then swept and mopped the floor. The whole process took several hours to get done. Reno was extremely tired, too tired to even move. He slumped against the counter on the floor next to the mop bucket. But he didn't fall asleep yet. He took out his phone to see what time it was but it fell from his hands before he could see it and he just passed out.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: July 03, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »
After dinner, Shinzuu sat by his mother and watched some weird American show called CSI. He wasn't too interested in it, but the only thing that kept his interest was merely the humor. Shinzuu watched TV with his mother for another couple hours before she fell asleep. Like the night before, he grabbed his things and went out to the park, at their little basketball court and practiced all night. Despite his practicing, though, this time, he couldn't get his mind off of Veronica.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: July 03, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
Veronica's dreams were completely random and didn't make sense. What didn't make sense to her the most though was that Shinzuu was in all of them in some way. He wasn't always physically there but he would be there somehow even if it was just his name being mentioned. The next morning she awoke at her usual time, the dreams running through her head. She got dressed and went downstairs, eating her breakfast and rinsing out her dish when she was down. Slipping on her shoes, she grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: July 04, 2010, 02:31:14 AM »
"Reno!" Shouted his boss, a pudgy Bengal Tiger. Reno quickly woke up startled, making the water in the mop bucket splash about. "Y-Yes, sir!" "Wake up, go home. I don't need people to think I'm a slave driver." Reno stood up groggily and stretched. "Alright, boss." Reno looked at his phone again, it was about an hour until school started. Reno went into the locker room and got changed and headed to school. Once there he got some breakfast and ate it before heading to class.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: July 04, 2010, 11:58:23 AM »
Shinzuu woke up laying flat on the court again. He looked up at the clock, 9:00AM........... After the time of day sunk into Shinzuu's brain, he shot straight up to his feet, "HOLY (censored)!" Shinzuu quickly sprayed on deodorant and threw on his uniform over his athletics again. He ran full speed over towards school. The gates were already closed as Shinzuu expected, but that's never stopped him before. He jumped up and got a foothold on one of the horizontal bars of the gate and launched himself up and got hold of the second bar and used his momentum to swing over the top. Shinzuu landed onto his feet on the other side, but he forgot to balance himself upon landing and kept moving and face-planted right into the ground.