The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74662 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #330 on: July 04, 2010, 04:48:41 PM »
Veronica got to school on time and hung around the halls until it was actually time for class. As she sat in her class, she only half-listened to her teacher. While taking notes, she randomly doodled on the edges of her notebook paper as well. She also used the back pages of her notebook to write some her favorite lyrics of songs in fancy lettering, occasionally drawing an image that went along with the line.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #331 on: July 04, 2010, 06:55:44 PM »
Reno completed his work in class as usual and went to sleep at his desk. Though for the first time in this position he was dreaming. He was with his best friend Nero and his girlfriend Jessica. They were walking to the mall to get a new game to play. As they walked they were talking, seeming to have a great time. Suddenly a car drove up, rolled down it's window and stuck out the barrel of a gun. The gun was pointed at Reno, he froze in place from fear when Nero shoved him out of the way and was shot in his place. As Nero fell to the floor the car peeled off into nothingness. People just went on as if nothing happened while Reno sat there holding Nero up, telling him it would be okay. But he soon did die, with Reno sitting there crying over his body.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #332 on: July 05, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »
The day was really boring, no one even hazed Veronica or chased him around or anything. The day went by like nothing. Shinzuu couldn't even recall if they had lunch or not. After school was over. However, his mind had been on Veronica again, and wondered what she was doing most of the day, Shinzuu ticked off his coaches again by calling off to visit Schad in the hospital. He promised that he had been practicing on his own and that he'd be ready for the first meet of the semester that coming Sunday. Again, he waited at the gate for Veronica and Reno.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #333 on: July 05, 2010, 12:38:39 AM »
Veronica went through the day like normal. It all seemed the same to her since she wasn't being hazed so everything was how it always was. She actually had her lunch in the cafeteria for the first time in a while. When school was over, she went to the cheering coach and asked if she could get out of practice to visit Schad in the hospital. Her coach said it was okay since they wouldn't be doing anything new in practice. She left the school and headed for the gate where Shinzuu was once again waiting for her and Reno. She just gave a small wave as a hello as she walked up to him since she hadn't got a response the day before when she had greeted him verbally.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: July 05, 2010, 02:04:20 AM »
Reno had the same dream during every class he had through out the day, finally at the end of the day he could stop sleeping and avoid it. He knew he would have to skip both Chess club and Swim practice again to go see Schadenfreude. When he asked to take another day from Chess the head of the club just asked if he wanted to even stay in the club. Reno just said "Not really". So that was his last time needed to go to the club. Next was Swim practice. The coach was not thrilled. Reno offered to do triple the amount of practice for a month for this day off, but he felt it was worth it. He went to where he was to meet the others and got there. " 'ey guys." His ears were hung low like before, but it was also due to getting triple practice time as well as worrying about Schadenfreude.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: July 05, 2010, 11:28:40 PM »
Shinzuu returned the wave and stood in awkward silence with Veronica for a couple minutes before Reno came by. Like the day before, they were met by the fat lady behind the reception with her usual crappy attitude as they signed it. As they entered Schadenfreude's room, Shinzuu was surprised to see her up. He had actually expected her to be completely sedated again, since she's kinda really rowdy all the time. "Good to see you up."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: July 06, 2010, 01:07:36 AM »
Veronica stood there in awkwardness with Shinzuu until Reno showed up. She didn't understand why they couldn't have conversations. She greeted Reno when he showed up then followed Shinzuu to the hospital. She tried to just ignore the receptionist's attitude this time. She wasn't exactly surprised that Schad was up when they got to her room. "Hey." She said and that was all she could think of to say as she stood there in the room.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #337 on: July 06, 2010, 02:55:10 AM »
Schad had been hauled away to the hospital and treated for a few days where she had been sedated. Everything went by like a blur, one long, never ending dream that swirled and seemed to interfere with reality from time to time. This time she just kinda laid there rubbing her head until the others showed up. She shook her head, somewhat surprised to see that she had visitors in the first place. She didn't expect to have any, but one thing she knew was that she wanted to get out of the hospital. She couldn't stand it.

Shinzuu and Veronica were there. She waved ans smirked, still somewhat dazed and out of it. "Hey guys."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: July 06, 2010, 03:43:39 AM »
Reno had stopped before going into the room to scratch his foot. When he finished, just before stepping in he heard Schadenfreude was up, which made him press himself up against the wall outside the door. "She's up! Oh man, what if she did hear me yesterday?! I sounded like an idiot!What do I say now that she's awake? What if she blames me too?! She probably doesn't even want to talk to me! I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I do something?! Didn't Shinzuu say something about 'er 'avin' meds?! Why didn't I pick up on it! I could 'ave done somethin'! She definitely doesn't want to talk to me...I should just go. Wait, what if she does want to talk to me?! And if I'm not 'ere she'll probably get 'er biker boyfriend to kill me! Oh man! I forgot about them! They're probably at my place trashing it out of revenge! Then they'll wait for me outside and run me over! Oh man what did I get myself in to?!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: July 06, 2010, 01:12:14 PM »
Shinzuu was surprised, at first, when he heard a loud "thud" on the wall. He stepped back and stuck his head out to see the frightened Reno haunched up against the wall. Shinzuu chuckled and reached a hand out and dragged Reno into the room by his arm. "Hey Schad, this one damn near had a heartattack on ya. He was really worried about you. Right, Veronica?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: July 06, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »
Veronica wasn't expecting Shinzuu to speak to her so she sort of froze up for a second when he did speak to her. "Oh, yeah. And it seems that he thinks that it's his fault that you're here. His mind probably hasn't been on anything else but you and your condition for the past couple days, I bet." She said when her second-long freeze was over, nudging Reno in the side with her elbow.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #341 on: July 06, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »
After those two had finished what she was saying, she got a real serious look on her face and sat up, crossing her arms. "That's right, Reno. Why did you put me in the hospital, I mean, geeze, I was going to pay for my room this morning, what's your problem?" She immediately saw the fear etched on his face when she finished, then grinned, and said, "I'm just kidding." She still felt a little woozy, but she wanted to get out. "So you guys come to bust me out?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: July 06, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »
Reno was too scared to go in the room, then Shinzuu pulled him inside and said how worried he was about Schadenfreude. "Oh man, he didn't have to say all that!" Then Veronica joined it, which embarrassed him. "Oh come on!" And when Schadenfreude blamed him he almost fainted. "I-I-I uhm, I-" Then she said she was just messing with him. "Oh man...That was scary. These guys are mean." He didn't really say anything, he kinda just stood there shaking nervously.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: July 07, 2010, 02:06:30 AM »
Shinzuu sighed at the rabbits' nervousness. "I'm gonna head out to the front desk and check you out of here. Why don't you come with me, Veronica? I think there's been a huge misunderstanding between these two." He walked out, holding the door for a second before walking on. Shinzuu didn't like dealing with that woman at the desk, but he had to. As they took care of the paperwork a group of boys began to eye Veronica and whistle at her.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2010, 02:43:38 PM »
Veronica followed after Shinzuu, closing the door behind herself. She had no intention of dealing with the woman at the desk so she let Shinzuu do the talking. She helped him fill out the paperwork though because she didn't think that he should have to do it all himself, which meant that she had to bend over the desk some to fill it out. When she heard the boys whistling, she didn't pay attention because she didn't think that anyone would be whistling at her. But when they kept on whistling she finally turned her head to see who they were whistling at only to find their eyes on her. She set down the pen as she stood up straight and turned around to face the boys. "Can I help you with something?" She snapped slightly. She realized it wasn't the best thing to say though because she figured they'd come up with some dirty comment, but she couldn't think of anything else to say in response to their whistling.