The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74664 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2010, 05:56:16 PM »
When Shinzuu and Veronica left, Schad stood up, shakily and pulled the IV out of her arm. She walked over to the closet, holding the hospital gown closed and began to rummage through it to find her clothes. She wasn't joking when she she said wanted out.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »
Reno kept standing there, when Schadenfreude got up he looked away, because the hospital gowns can be revealing. "Uhm...Glad your up 'n' about..." "I was worried that you might die..." "But uh...I'm sure the others are on their way back to let us know you can leave. So uh...Are you sure your alright?" Reno did his best not to peek over to her, but he caught himself doing just that for splits seconds every so often. It's not that he wanted to get a look under her gown, just making sure she wasn't going to sneak up on him and do something.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2010, 02:02:38 PM »
The second of the three boys, the one with a cast on his leg,"Yea! You can come home and... service me! If you get my drift." He made a vulgar, sexual hand motion to Veronica and laughed with the others.

Shinzuu sighed and put down the clipboard and walked over to the boys, particularly in front of the one with the cast. "What do YOU want, pretty boy? You wanna kiss me?" Shinzuu reached down and grabbed the foot of the cast. He slowly clenched onto it harder and harder. "You know, basketballs are expanded by air, and their bodies are also designed to be able to withstand high amounts of pressure. If someone is able to crush and pop a basketball... *the cast begins to crack under Shinzuu's fingers, his thumb pressing right through* ...imagine what they can do to a papermache cast that's barely a day old, or even an already broken leg." The boy panicked and almost made a whine. "OKAY OKAY!! I'M SORRY, ALRIGHT!? I'M SORRY!! JUST STOP!!" Shinzuu released the cast and walked back over to the desk.

While he was finishing up, Shinzuu turned to Veronica, "Can you go up and get Schad and Reno?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2010, 03:19:18 PM »
Veronica made a face that clearly showed that she was disgusted after the boy told her exactly what she could help him with and her hands had actually balled up into fists. That was when Shinzuu walked over and took care of her problem, standing up for her. She stood there glaring at the boys as they left out the front doors until Shinzuu asked if she could go get Schad and Reno. "Yeah, sure." She said as she turned and headed for the elevators. "And Shinzuu..." She stopped short and turned her head to look back at him. "Thanks." She smiled at him before turning her head to look forward and continued her walk to the elevators, going up to Schad's floor and walking to her room. She peeked her head in the door, finding Schad up looking for clothes and Reno trying very hard not to look at her in her hospital gown. "You're all checked out, Schad. Time to go when you're ready." She said then gently grabbed a hold of Reno's arm and pulled him out of the room. "It's easier to not look if you're not there to look." She whispered to him after closing the door. "We can just wait out here while she finds clothes and changes." She gave him a reassuring smile to show him that she believed that he wasn't trying to sneak a peek.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
One of the nurses pushed past the few in order to remove Schad's IV and get her clothes for her, but her jaw about hit the floor when she saw the possum out of bed, the IV ripped from her arm, "Dear lord, you're not supposed to do that!" she growled, "you should know better that to pull out your IV!" The nurse shook her head.

Schad looked over her shoulder, "Yeah, well.. You can't stop me from walking out now, you wench." She really didn't care for hospitals or nurses, and she was sure to make it quite clear as she rummaged for her clothes. "Are you going to tell me where you hid my clothes or am I going to walk outta here naked?" Schad returned as bitterly as she could, throwing stuff out of the closet and into the floor. The nurse simply stood there, appalled.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »
Reno was standing there still nervous when Veronica came in. When she said something it startled him. Then she pulled him out of the room. "Uhm...Thanks...I guess." A moment later a nurse went in and then a lot of commotion came from inside. Reno listened in and there was a lot of hub bub over an IV, and then Schadenfreude said something about leaving naked. Reno's eyes widened a bit shocked and even more nervous. He held his hand to his nose expecting a nose bleed but thank the lord he didn't have one. But if she did leave naked he would probably have a nosebleed and a heart attack.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »
Shinzuu sighed as he continued with the paperwork. Hurry up, you guys. I can't fudge this and stall this fatty for much longer. Shinzuu pretended to be in shock of missing something and erased half the page that he was filling out and began to rewrite it, but a lot slower this time, hoping the others would come down very soon. Come on. I don't have many pages left...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 01:33:55 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #352 on: July 09, 2010, 03:21:50 PM »
"Hurry up, Schad!" Veronica said after the commotion inside was over. "I'm going back downstairs." She turned and headed for the elevators. She paced around in the elevator as she waited for it to reach the main floor. Shinzuu had saved her from harassment before and now she had no idea what to say to him when she reached him again. "I knew I should have saved the 'thank you' for when I came back down..." She whispered to herself as the doors opened. She exited the elevator and walked back to the reception desk where Shinzuu was still working on the paperwork. "They'll be right down." She said softly as she walked up next to Shinzuu.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: July 09, 2010, 06:29:52 PM »
"I'd be faster if this wench got out of the room!" she yelled, shoving the nurse out. She changed into her clothes, thankful that she hadn't vomited on them the night she was admitted and grabbed her medicine that they had refreshed her with, bolting out the door past Reno. It wasn't until she got to the stairs that she realized how long she had been in that bed and how weak she was because about halfway down her legs wouldn't listen to her, and she tumbled down them.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »
Reno watched as Schadenfreude darted passed him. He saw her get to the stairs and fall which prompted him to dash over to see if she was alright. Sure enough she fell down the stairs. "Shad! Are you alright?!" Reno ran down the stairs and knelt down beside her. "Hey, you okay?" "Oh man...If she keeps up with this she'll drive me into an early grave..." Reno sighed and helped Schadenfreude to her feet and then down the rest of the stairs into the lobby. "Okay, I got 'er, let's go before they readmit 'er..."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:22:12 AM by Srgntcuddles »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2010, 02:09:52 AM »
Shinzuu nodded to Veronica as she came back down and told him they would be down soon. As Reno carried Schad out, he "finished" the paperwork and placed it down before leaving, pulling Veronica to go with him. "Okay guys, let's jet before they figure out I BS'd that whole thing to get her out." Shinzuu hailed a cab over and paid the small fare to get the two back to the hotel. After the cab left, he turned to Veronica. "Well, there's no tests tomorrow. You want me to walk you back home?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2010, 11:28:55 PM »
Veronica followed Shinzuu out of the hospital when he pulled her along and stood beside him while he hailed the cab. She sort of chuckled when he mentioned that he had BS'd the paperwork. When he turned to her after the cab left, she had just expected a goodbye and not the him asking her if she wanted him to walk her home that she got. "Uh, yeah, sure. I'd enjoy the company." She replied as she looked at him and smiled, feeling nervous but trying not to show it.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: July 11, 2010, 10:08:38 PM »
Schad managed to stabilize long enough to get in the cab, where she waved to Shinzuu. She felt slightly stupid for trying to run off, knowing she was still somewhat weak. She began to feel like she might have deserved falling down the stairs. She rubbed her head. "We are going to the hotel right?" she asked. She had been so caught up in leaving that she didn't exactly know where she was going.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:28 PM »
Reno sat in the back seat with Schadenfreude for the trip home. When she asked where they were going he replied. "Uhm...Yeah, the 'otel." After awhile they got there. Reno hopped out and ran around the cab to get Schadenfreude's door for her. She stepped out and the cab drove off. He just stood there nervously for a minute before checking the time with his phone, it was getting late. "Uhm...Well, we're back. but uhm...I need to get ready for work. I'll see ya around..." He waved and headed inside and into his room. He refrained from immediately going to the shower. Instead he took in the sights of his room again, he hadn't seen it in a couple days. Though soon enough he started to undress, taking in the sights along the way.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2010, 11:21:32 PM »
Shinzuu was surprised that Veronica was willing to allow him to walk her home. His entire left arm was still itching, so he furiously scratched it while walking Veronica home. Shinzuu knew the way to her place all too well, so he walked nice and slow with her. "So what made you move all the way out here to Feral City? And... what made you decide to join me the other day?"