The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74657 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #360 on: July 12, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
Veronica liked the fact that they were walking slow. She wanted to spend some time with him alone without his fans watching their every move. She glanced over at him when he asked her a couple questions. "Oh, we always lived around here but we moved into the house we're in now when I was eight years old." She replied to the first question. Her cheeks turned pink underneath her fur at the second question and the thought of what her truthful answer would be and how it would be very embarrassing if she actually told him the truth. "Well, it sounded like fun and it wasn't like it was going to be just you and I getting to know each other." She said then realized it sounded like she was sort of insulting him. "Not that I wouldn't have liked if it was just us." She added quickly, her cheeks getting darker underneath her fur, so she decided to change the subject. "So...why did you ask me of all people to join you? And is something wrong?" She asked, looking over at his hand scratching his other arm.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #361 on: July 12, 2010, 05:36:31 PM »
A little lost and dazed, Schadenfreude went into her room, after patting herself down and finding the key in her pocket. Thankfully it was left there by the nurses where she left it. She closed the door behind her and took off her shirt and bra, walking into the bathroom in just her pants and brushed her teeth. She was thankful also to see that the vomit had been cleaned up and that her things had not been touched. She rinsed her mouth and spit, stripping down her remaining clothes to shower. She turned the water to the hottest setting, and just slid down the side of the shower until she was sitting in the floor enjoying the warm water pouring on her. She looked over the hospital band, warm beads of water running off of it, unable to tamper with the paper underneath that had her name and information. She sighed, almost falling asleep there.

When she pulled herself out of the shower, she put on just a pair of her favorite halloween panties with candy corn all over it and grabbed her laptop. Maybe there'd be something interesting on the internet before she dozed off.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #362 on: July 12, 2010, 05:54:28 PM »
Reno undressed the rest of the way and showered. Getting out he brushed his teeth as usual and headed over to his laptop. He opened it, pulled up some music and grabbed his violin. He sat on his bed in his towel and started playing along to Illumination by Secret garden. When the song finished he looked to the clock and saw he should get ready for work. Reno put his violin away, got dressed, turned off his laptop, got his bag for school and headed off to work.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #363 on: July 13, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »
Shinzuu chuckled nervously as Veronica asked about his arm, "Eh... well, you see... this is embarrassing. Okay. Ahem. The thing is, my body actually has an allergic reaction whenever I'm near any girl. Because we were so close to Schad earlier, I got hives all over my entire left arm because that was the closest part of me. Inadvertently, that's also the reason you stood out to me. You're the only other female besides my mother that I can get near to without getting hives. That's why I ran away from you when we first met, and why everyone seems to think I'm gay. People, including my family, believe I'm gay because I run away from girls and women when the truth is that I just have a severe allergic reaction to them." Shinzuu blushed hard under his black fur, having revealed his secret to someone whom he had only known for such a short time.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #364 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »
"Oh, well, I guess that makes sense." Veronica said as she looked ahead of them. "So that's it...he only has an interest in me because his allergy doesn't apply to me...so he basically has no other options and I'm a last resort..." She thought with a sigh. She tried to not show the disappointment on her face but she was sure it probably still showed a little. Now she had no idea what to say to him as they walked along and it wasn't like she wanted to stop talking to him, even if he only thought of her as a last resort.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: July 13, 2010, 05:33:23 PM »
Schadenfreude had doodled some, but nothing had been satisfactory, and so it was lost the the vicious emptiness of her computer's recycle bin. She had also browsed her favorite art sites, reading piles of messages from while she was away. She sometimes hated art sites just because if you didn't check it every day, there would be ungodly amounts of submissions to check. She then caught up on her favorite web comics, and chatted some before shutting down her laptop. After that, she just plopped over on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: July 13, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
Reno got to work, walking in the front one of the other workers stopped him. "Hey, Reno. Good new." "What?" "You don't have to work tonight, you can just go home." "Serious?" "Yep." "Alright...Tell the boss that I can come off graveyard." "He was taking you off it anyway, doesn't need you falling asleep on the job." "Right...Well, later then." Reno left with a smirk. He got back on his bike and rode home. As he walked towards his room he stopped before opening the door. "Schad's right next door...Let's check and see if she's alright..." He went over to Schadenfreude's room and knocked on the door. " 'Ey, Schad, you alive in there? Say nothin' if your unconscious and need 'elp."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: July 13, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »
Shinzuu scratched the back of his head, noticing Veronica's disappointment, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you feel bad. It's just that you really intrigued me. I mean, come on, we even had Schad with us... I mean... it's not that I would choose her over you... oh boy, this is really awkward..." You frickin' idiot! Look what you did to her! Now she thinks you're only talking with her because she's a last resort girl. Oh god, you are stupid!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: July 13, 2010, 08:28:28 PM »
Veronica glanced over at him. Now she felt bad for making him feel bad. "Tell me about it..." She mumbled, then spoke up after that. "Don't worry about explaining. It's okay, I understand." She still wasn't sure about his true feelings and confusion swarmed through her head, but she didn't want him to feel bad either. Fear also swarmed in her head. She was afraid of possibly being rejected if she actually told him how she felt about him. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration which ended up messing it up since it was tied in her usual pigtails, so she pulled the hair-ties off and shook her head slightly to have her hair fall around her shoulders evenly, putting the hair-ties on her wrist.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: July 13, 2010, 09:22:03 PM »
Schad rolled over onto her stomach and huffed, pushing her face into the bed until there was a knock at the door and Reno asking her if she was alright. "Uh.. Yeah, I'm fine." She scrambled off of her bed and about fell trying to slip into some pajama shorts that had skulls on them and a T-shirt. She thudded against the door after losing her balance while putting the shorts on. "Eh, just a second." When she finally clother herself to where she wasn't just in her underwear, she opened the door. "Heh, sorry."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: July 13, 2010, 09:57:07 PM »
Reno couldn't help but to check Schadenfreude out after she opened the door. "Oh, uhm...uh...You must 'ave been in bed. I'm sorry." Reno turned to look away nervously. "I was just uhm...Seein' if you were alright. Or if you needed anythin'...Or uhm...Well I see that your alright, sorry if I woke you. I guess I'll just be goin' then. See you in the mornin'." With that said Reno went into his room next door, closing it behind him. "Phew...that was close...I felt a nosebleed comin'..." He pushed himself off the door and walked over to his bed. He wasn't tired, so he wouldn't be able to get any sleep. He looked at his violin case that sat on the bed next to him. "Hmm..." He got up and headed to one of his nightstands, opening the drawer he looked through some books finally pulling one out. It was a book entitled "Violin Sheet music". "Ah...I 'aven't done this in awhile." Reno grabbed his violin case off his bed and headed back out of his room. Instead of heading out the front exit he went out the back, which was passed Schadenfreude's room. Once out he stepped out into some a patio, there were a few benches around a large tree in the middle. Reno climbed up into the tree and sat on a branch. He set the book open on some over head branches, took out his violin and started flipping through the pages of the book. He found a long song, the title was worn and not legible but Reno knew it was the one he wanted. Under the moonlight and stars he started playing a sad sounding song. The song was heard through the hotel, people were used to Reno playing and no one ever minded because the songs he usually played were soft and somewhat soothing. Dorris was talking to Alexia at the front counter when they heard Reno playing. They went out back to get a better listen to Reno playing, sitting quietly on a bench listening.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: July 14, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
As they got into the housing district, Shinzuu felt more and more uneasy. Not only is he with the only girl who's ever captured his heart, he's also reliving his past, bringing in many suppressed emotions, and made sure that he didn't show it. However, the silence they walked in was broken as an old raccoon came out of her house and spotted the couple. "Oh, little Shinny! How are you? I haven't seen you in years. My, how you've grown. I also see you've found yourself a nice woman to complement you."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
Veronica hated the silence. She felt like she was suffocating in it as they walked along. She wanted to say something, to get him to talk to her again so she could hear his voice. The problem was that her brain just wouldn't come up with words to make a conversation. When the old raccoon came out of her house and started speaking to Shinzuu, she slowed down to a stop. Her cheeks turned a very deep shade of red at what the woman said. She wondered how the woman knew Shinzuu but figured that he must have lived in the area before and just ended up moving to a different area since she had no idea where he even lived. She glanced over at Shinzuu wondering if he was going to deny them being together or even knowing her. She hoped he wouldn't.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: July 15, 2010, 05:59:18 AM »
"No, it's fine, I wasn't really doing anything." She said, but before he could hear her, he had already vanished. She stood there, propped up against the door frame, somewhat confused, but shrugged. She guessed he was just tired or something. The possum stepped inside and closed the door, leaning against it for a moment before she heard Reno's door open. Her ears perked somewhat, and she looked to the crack under the door to see a shadow pass in front of it. She yawned, not really thinking anything about it until notes from a violin drifted into the hotel. This time, she was curious.

Opening her door, she saw a couple of the maids going down the hallway, the same direction as Reno. So she followed. When the two found a bench to sit at Schad kind of hung back, so as to not disturb what was already going on. While she did like face paced, sometimes hectic music, mainly all types of rock and techno, she also liked it when anyone took it upon themselves to make music. In truth, she had a soft spot for watching street performers. She scanned the area, looking for Reno, assuming he came to watch, too.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: July 15, 2010, 08:01:30 AM »
As Reno sat on his branch he heard the others come out to listen to him, he just figured it was the usual late night smokers along with Alexia and Dorris. He didn't think Schadenfreude would be there too, listening. If he did look he probably would have noticed, but he just finished the song and started to flip through his book for another. Dorris sat on a bench near the door next to Alexia, they whispered back and forth with one another. "I love when Reno does this, it's so nice." said Dorris to Alexia. "I agree, he's pretty good. Can really set the atmosphere..." As the two kept whispering Reno had started his next song. Illumination by Secret Garden. Alexia looked and saw Schadenfreude out there too. "Hey, you must be Schadenfreude. Reno's little girlfriend. I'm glad to see you're back. Reno's been really bummed out when you were in the hospital. He also payed for your room in your absence. Such a nice kid." "Yeah, it's a real shame his parents weren't around to see what a man he's grown into."