The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74644 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2010, 01:37:06 AM »
In her dreams, music began to blare all around her... The song Shot you Down by the Audio Bullys to be precise, and everything seemed to surreal. Things had an old black and white look to them, but the landscape was colorful, and everything good in her life surrounded her... Her mother was there before her drunken stupor, her dad before he had killed himself.. And as each "Bang Bang" line came to pass, they fell over dead, their heads exploding from a bullet. Her friends from her old schools, everything seemed to go to hell at "Bang Bang" and she was helpless just to sit and watch. Finally a figure, a familiar one at that came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her as if it were a lover... Then she woke up. Schad was in a cold sweat as she took a deep breath and looked around her, the only light illuminating the room was the soft green numbers from the clock... It was 3am.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:04 AM »
Reno woke up early the next morning, he dressed and got ready as quiet as possible. It was almost 6 when he set off to school, opening and closing his door quietly. Once clear he silently stalked to school, looking over his shoulder from time to time to make sure no one he knew was around. Reno finally made it to school and sat decided to have breakfast there for once in a long while. Mainly because it was so early, almost no one was around.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #452 on: August 07, 2010, 11:59:55 AM »
Shinzuu awoke at 7am by the nurse and took a painstaking 30 minutes to get dressed for school. He was still a little dizzy from the blood-loss, making it all the more frustrating. After having dressed, Shiori walked in and picked up Shinzuu's things. "Come, dear. It's time to get you back to school. I hear you got into a little rumble. It's about time you were like boys your age. As for track and basketball, I'm sure you'll find another team or club that'll take you in. Now come, we'll get you some food." Shiori gave the warm, gentle, motherly smile that always made Shinzuu feel better despite being down in the dumps. They got into Shiori's car and drove out to the only breakfast diner in town and ate slowly. There, Shinzuu told his mother everything that had happened that he could remember. When he got to the part about getting loaded into the ambulance, he stopped, not recalling anything after that, having been shot with sedatives at that point in time. Shiori dropped Shinzuu off at school by 10am...

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #453 on: August 07, 2010, 11:13:38 PM »
Veronica woke up at the same time as always. She went through her same morning routine as always. She felt pretty gloomy all morning as she got ready and walked to school. Her head was swarming with bad thoughts and the memory of her dreams from the night before. She was so lost in her thoughts that she almost walked out in front of a car when she started to cross the street to the gate of the school, but the horn brought her out of her stupor and she jumped back up onto the curb. "Stay out of the road, you stupid kid!" The driver yelled as they past, the main part she caught being the 'stupid kid' part. "Tell me about it..." She mumbled before looking both ways and crossing the street to the gate of the school. Her first half of classes seemed to drag on forever as she sat there taking notes and doodling in her notebooks.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: August 08, 2010, 02:22:08 AM »
Schad slept restlessly, getting up and down and not really being able to sleep soundly after she woke up at three. When she got out of bed, she felt so crappy that she didn't bother seeing if Reno was back or awake or done doing whatever the heck he was doing to begin with. At this point, she honestly didn't care, and only focused on getting through the day. The walk to school was as uneventful and as quiet as it had been the day before. She looked around for Shinzuu or Veronica.. Maybe they'd want to do something.. She didn't know.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: August 08, 2010, 04:53:47 AM »
Reno finished his breakfast and headed to class, so far he didn't see any of the others which he felt was a good thing. He got his work done quicky and fell asleep as usual, waiting for lunch. "Lunch...Huh...I'll likely run into Shinzuu and Veronica if I sit in my corner...And I'll run into Schad if I sit at my usual table. Schad..." He sighed a deep almost love struck sounding sigh into his arms as he rested his head on them on the desk. "Maybe I should just go outside to eat...Yeah, that's what I'll do. Go outside, enjoy the short while I'm able to ditch my friends. Because once they find me maybe a meteor will hit them all..." When lunch finally did come around he grabbed his food and headed outside under a tree lying down in the grass to enjoy his lunch.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: August 08, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »
Shinzuu sighed as he just laid his head on his desk all morning in class. At lunchtime, he merely sulked at his desk and barely ate. The thought of gym after lunch made him almost just as depressed as he already was. This next couple weeks of gym was basketball, and he had already been looking forward to it, but he wasn't allowed to participate now because of his head and hand injuries.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #457 on: August 08, 2010, 03:58:19 PM »
Veronica had brought a lunch with her today, so when lunch time rolled around she stayed in her homeroom. She didn't feel like being around other people. She nibbled on her food slowly and sipped her drink. The only bad thing about her being alone in the room was that she thought of her dream. Pretty soon it would be time for gym and she hoped that playing basketball would keep her mind off of other things.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: August 08, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »
Schad finished up some of her schoolwork, then headed to lunch. In all, she was quite irritated. Usually, she didn't mind being alone, but the manner in which she was left made her angry. She didn't like being ignored, she'd rather someone just tell them that they hated her than ignore her. It was complicated, but she could deal with it better that way. She didn't see anyone she knew around, so unlike her usual, she decided to sit at a crowded table. Why not? No one else was talking to her. She had a feeling she'd regret it, but oh well, it was worth a try.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: August 08, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »
Reno finished his lunch and just laid back on the grass using his arms behind his head as a pillow. He didn't notice anyone around so he kinda talked to himself as he did so. "Hmm...I feel kinda bad leaving everyone...I mean...Schad said she was lonely when I was gone a while back...I don't want 'er to feel lonely...I wonder if I should tell'er 'ow I feel?" Unknown to him Jackson and his two goons had snuck up on him and began eavesdropping about halfway through what Reno was saying. "If you love'er let'er go, right? Hrmm...I shou-" "Heeeey, Garf! Talkin' to yourself again?" Laughed Jackson. His two goons followed suit with the laughter. "I-Uhm...No!" "So you like that ugly girl Schaden-somethin'er-other?" "What?! I-Uhm...She's not ugly!" "So you do like her." "No no no!" "So have you broke the news to her yet?" "No..." "I guess I'll do it for you then, because we're such good friends." "What?! No! You can't!" Reno started getting up but Jackson's goons shoved him back down allowing him a head start as he ran off towards the cafeteria. Reno managed to get up finally when the goons ran off with Jackson. He chased after them, but once again the goons staled him by holding the doors shut while Jackson scanned the crowd looking for Schadenfreude. He found her and made his way through the tables towards her. About half way the goons let Reno in and he took off after Jackson. But he got there way before Reno. "Hey, Schaden-whatever, your pal Reno is in love with ya, he just doesn't wanna tell ya. I feel sorry for you, he ain't exactly man of the year material." Reno skidded to a stop bumping into Jackson in the process. "He's lying! What ever 'e said!"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: August 08, 2010, 10:10:35 PM »
Shinzuu's heart skipped a beat in surprise as he heard someone shout out that Reno was in love with Schad. He stumbled a little into the gym a bit before thinking to himself. I don't think he needs YOU to tell her that. It's very blantantly obvious. Shinzuu sat miserably in the stands of the gym as all the boys and girls began the basketball class a few minutes later. However, he wasn't the only one. The boys from the other day were also sitting in the stands, but unlike Shinzuu, they were in casts, mainly around the neck and the leader with an additional arm cast. Shinzuu's head pounded as he watched the boys' side of the court practicing, but he found himself shifting over to the girls' side, looking at Veronica.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2010, 12:43:07 AM »
Veronica had changed into shorts and a tank top for gym class. Her hair was now tied into a ponytail. While they were going through a three-on-two practice play, she had stopped and was dribbling with her right hand. When she passed the ball to one of the girls on her "team", she glanced around and caught Shinzuu looking at her. From his point of view, her face would show that she was hurting. She knew that he wouldn't understand why. She quickly brought her attention back to the practice just in time to catch the ball coming at her. She dribbled around and moved behind the three-point line. When she had an opening, she took it and released the ball. The net made a swoosh as the ball went through. She shifted to be one of the two defenders for the next three girls who came up and it only took her about 10 seconds to steal the ball. The next time she ended up being on offense, she was the one who scored the basket again, but with a lay-up. She was actually quite good at basketball but she never played on the school team because she didn't like playing competitively.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2010, 07:42:20 AM »
Upon hearing the guy blurting out the news, it had definitely caught her by surprise.. Being at the crowded table didn't help at all because it made her feel ridiculous for blushing as hard as she did under her fur.. It practically stood on end.. She wasn't used to, nor did she want a relationship.. Relationships were like walking in a minefield and more often than not, it blew a big hole in having a good friendship. Before she could think any further on the matter, she did what she felt was necessary. It didn't make sense at the moment, but after she had done it, she realized why she had -- These goons had been the same guys who had hassled Reno before, and she wasn't too fond of them. As an end result, she wound up pushing the guy over and knocking him in the face with her tray a couple of times, all the while, a crowd circled them demanding a fight that was already happening, she was sure as soon as his goons realizes she was pummeling their boss.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2010, 05:00:13 PM »
Reno was very embarrassed at the whole situation...He was blushing pretty badly. Then Schadenfreude started pounding Jackson. A crowd of people quickly circled the two, so tightly not even Jackson's goons couldn't get in. Reno was very confused at what to do about this whole thing. "Oh man...I should 'ave just stayed 'ome...Schad probably won't want to talk to me again. Not to mention her boyfriend already...This time it's certain, she'll have me beat up, humiliated and then killed. Oh well...I 'ave no more family, my best friend who I knew almost my entire life was murdered and now the girl I like is probably going to kill me." He facepawed and just waited hoping this ordeal would get over with quickly. Anymore, death would be better for him.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »
Shinzuu felt sad at the sight of Veronica's hurting expression, and he felt the need to make her feel better, but he had no idea what was making her feel so hurt nor what he could do. As class ended, he was stopped by a group of students that he had never met before. "What? You all a part of that (censored)'s posse, too?" One of the girls, a cat named Tabby walked up and smiled innocently, "Actually, we're not, but we heard about what happened. We even heard about you getting kicked off the track and basketball team. I'm Tabby, president of the MMA club here at Feral High, and Aaron's ex-girlfriend. I was the one who treated him yesterday after you took him and his little buddies down. You have a lot of power, but you can't really control it or apply aside for sports... *twitches a little, blushing through her face's fur*... what I want to say is... I'd like to invite you to join our club. We may be just a club, but we still do tournaments and stuff. So what do you say?" Shinzuu looked at her extended hand and then at the girl and then at the rest of the club that was with her. Without saying a word, he brushed past her and walked out of the gym. Unfortunately for Shinzuu, all the other members began to pester him to talk to them for the rest of the day. After school, Shinzuu waited at Veronica's locker, not really comfortably, since so many girls passed by and caused his hives to go crazy.