The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74645 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #465 on: August 10, 2010, 02:00:00 AM »
Veronica saw the girl talking to Shinzuu at the end of class. Her sadness was replaced with anger and jealousy, but it only took a few seconds for it to go back to sadness as she slowly left the gym while the girl was still talking to him. "It's for the best...he seems to only hurt around you, you bring back to much of his past..." She thought as she went to the bathroom to change back into her uniform. She went through the last half of the day the same way she had gone through the first half. When the school day ended, she gathered her things and headed for her locker. When she rounded the corner and saw Shinzuu standing by her locker, she hesitated and almost retreated back around the corner but she figured he had probably already seen her so she continued toward her locker. "I don't understand why he's waiting for me..." She thought as she walked to her locker. When she reached her locker, she began putting in the combination without a word. Finally when she opened the door, she glanced at him standing there. "Is there something you need?" She said softly, almost in a whisper. She took her bag out and started putting the books and notebooks in it that she needed to take home to do homework with.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #466 on: August 10, 2010, 03:05:10 AM »
When the principal wound up pushing through and breaking them both up, it had been for the best. While Schad came out of the ordeal with a busted lip and a swolen eye, Jackson got the worst of it, having a broken nose, a tooth knocked out, and a couple to stitches to boot. The principal yanked up Schad by the arm and insisted on Reno helping Jackson to the nurse's office. As she drug Schad herself, you could hear her trailing off, "If you want to keep yourself from expulsion, you need to clean up your act! I don't understand how your mother deals with you being put in so many different schools."
In which Shad snapped back, "She doesn't. But what would you know? All you do is sit in the office on your ---!"
Unfortunately, this wound up putting Schad between the nurse and the office for the rest of the day. It was obvious from her smartalic attitude and the fight that there was going to be something done about her behavior.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #467 on: August 10, 2010, 04:01:43 AM »
Reno was going to help Jackson to the nurse's office, but his goons did it before him. So Reno was just standing there as clueless as ever. The kids went back to their previous tasks and left the whole thing alone for the time being.Reno just went back to class, depressed, worried, confused and a bit embarrassed still. A few people were staring at him as he returned, a few giggles too from a couple girls. He just went about the rest of his day, when school was out he wanted to wait for Schad where they all did before. He paced back and forth, contemplating on whether or not he should just go home.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #468 on: August 10, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »
Shinzuu scratched the back of his neck nervously, "I... uh... wanted to know if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight. It's just that you seem to be a little down today, so I thought you might like a little dinner on me." Shinzuu averted his eyes down and to the corner, a bit embarrassed and nervous on how she would respond. His heart raced very quickly, and he couldn't control it.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #469 on: August 11, 2010, 12:47:56 AM »
Veronica looked up at Shinzuu again with confusion written all over her face. Of course she wanted to say yes to his question. She wanted to say it so bad, she bit her bottom lip lightly to stop herself from saying it. It slipped out still though but in a different way. "I want to say yes..." She began, still in a soft voice as she shut the door to her locker. "But it's probably best if I say no." She turned and started to walk off toward the library to go read to take up the time before practice.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:37 PM »
When school was over, she was finally released from the office. Though her lip had been cleaned up, it was still really red around the area, and there was still blood on her uniform. As she walked through the halls, she directed herself with her one good eye because at this point her other eye had bruised so badly, it was swollen shut. She made it outside finally, after almost bumping into several people where she saw Reno waiting. She hesitated, but greeted him, nonetheless. "Well, I don't think you have to worry about that idiot bothering you anymore. Maybe he'll stop lying to try and embarrass you."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: August 11, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »
Reno jumped when Schadenfreude came up to him he was so lost in thought. He looked at her and saw that she was beat up. "I'm so sorry...You're hurt because of me...I..." He probably would have gave her a hug but he wanted to keep letting her think Jackson was lying. And a hug might ruin it. "Are you alright? Can I get you anything? Please, just say it. I'll do anything, you're hurt because of me." After that Reno gave her his best warm smile he could put on at the moment.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: August 13, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »
Shinzuu watched Veronica as she walked away towards the library. He felt a pain in his chest at her words and just stood there. Not too long after, Shinzuu felt an extreme breakout on his back and turned around to see Principal Yass. "Mr. Katame. You need to join a school club either today or tomorrow, or else we will assign one to you, in which you must join tomorrow. Here is a sheet with all the clubs and where they're meeting. I suggest you see them all. I'm sure basketball club would like to have you with them. They meet before the basketball team does, but I think you already know that." Shinzuu took the sheet and took a step back, lessening the itching in his fur. "Why don't I just join another sports team?" "None of the other sports teams are going to accept you. Especially since you got removed from basketball and track. The other coaches talked with your priors and they said that they don't need a player who isn't committed to the team." Shinzuu let out a low growl, "I committed myself to them for all except 2 days in my two years here. My friend was in the hospital and we had an emergency, too. I won them all the tournaments, meets, exhibitions, every single game. We have never lost a single game in basketball, and I've gotten gold for every track event. Not committed? Don't spit out all that (censored)." Principal Yass was about to scold him for cursing, but Shinzuu stormed off. He didn't like the thought of not being on a sports team. Shinzuu wasn't about to join a sports club, either. For years, he always looked down at sports clubs, and he wasn't about to be a part of them. However, Shinzuu wasn't looking where he was going, either and ended up running right into Reno, and falling over.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: August 13, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »
Veronica hated herself for saying no to Shinzuu and had to force herself to hold back her emotions as she entered the library. She still felt it was for the best at the moment though because she still felt that being around her brought up too many painful memories for him. Using the library catalog on the computer, she found a book that looked interesting and pulled it off the shelves. She sat down in a chair and started to read. When it came time for her to get ready for practice, she put the book back in its place on the shelves and headed to the bathroom. She changed into her normal practice clothes and then headed to the gym, not needing to adjust her hair since it was still in a ponytail from gym class. She was the first one to arrive for practice so she helped the coach drag out the mats and then sat on one while she waited for the others to arrive. When all the other cheerleaders arrived they stared practicing their routine.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: August 13, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »
"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not hurt because of you." Shad gave a lopsided grin. "You didn't tell me to beat him up. You didn't make me knock the crap out of him with a tray for the good first half of the fight." She chuckled at that last part. In truth, her eye did hurt, but it was mild and not enough to bother her. Before she could say anything else Shinzuu cam storming out of the building, bumping into Reno. She was sure it was Shinzuu anyway, she could only really see with one eye. He seemed angry to her, and as he came out, she half way wondered where Veronica was since those two hung around each other a lot. When Veronica didn't show, she shrugged it off, watching the preceding events.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2010, 08:22:46 PM »
Reno was about to insist on doing something when Shinzuu ran into him knocking them both over with Shinzuu on top of him. " 'Ey, what's th-...Oh, Shinzuu. Where's the fire?" He didn't want to seem rude and just shove him off so he was just going to wait until he got off on his own. "Uhm...If you want...You could uh...ya know...Get off me?" "Quite the embarrassing situation...I guess it could've been worse...He could have accidentally kissed me."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: August 14, 2010, 09:15:59 PM »
Shinzuu staggered up to his feet and helped Reno up before brushing himself off. "Sorry, man. I just was in a hurry to go home. My coaches kicked me off the teams and stupid Principal Yass says I have to find a club to join tomorrow, or else she'll stick me in one of her choice. So anyways, what are you guys doing after your clubs? Veronica said that she isn't able to do anything. What about you guys?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: August 14, 2010, 10:29:02 PM »
Veronica had only been in practice for about ten minutes before she felt sick in a very weird way. It wasn't your average kind of "sick-to-your-stomach" feeling, just weird sick-ish kind of feeling. She asked the coach if it was okay if she left because of how she felt and swore that she would practice the routine on her own time to make up for it. She grabbed her bag and put it on her shoulders then slowly left the gym. As she walked down the hall towards the doors her feet picked up speed so she was walking very fast once she reached the doors. She pushed the doors open and started running towards the gate, not noticing anything around her. She didn't understand what was wrong with her but she just felt something nagging at her in the pit of her stomach and it didn't feel good at all. She figured she had started running in hopes that the adrenaline would help her forget what was happening in her stomach. She just felt like she needed to escape.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: August 15, 2010, 05:49:56 AM »
"Well.. Uh.. I wasn't doing anything.. And I'm fairly certain Yass wants me to go home.." She said pointing to her swollen eye and her bloodied uniform. "I suppose I'm up for something afterwards.. I'd just have to meet you guys back here. I should probably clean up." She rubbed her eye despite the numerous times the nurse had told her not to.. "Tomorrow I have to spend the day in front of the school." she added, growling.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: August 15, 2010, 06:57:01 AM »
Once Reno was helped up he dusted himself off. He listened to Shinzuu and when Schadenfreude pointed to her injuries and said that she got in trouble it made him feel even worse, even though his ears lowered he still tried to hide the fact that he was feeling bad with a smile. "Uhm...Yeah, sounds like fun. Maybe we could go to the arcade? Either way I need to call my boss and tell 'im to put me on graveyard tonight. Uhm...I'll just be a second." With that Reno gave a nervous chuckled and walked away a bit taking out his cellphone. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear, facing away from the others as he talked. " 'Ey, boss...Yeah it's me...I was wondering...Would it be okay if you put me on graveyard tonight?...No I won't fall asleep again...Well I slept in class...I know I shouldn't, but it's not like I'm fallin' behind on my work...O' course I get good grades...Okay...Okay...Alright...Got it, thanks, boss..." He turned off his phone, standing there for a bit looking at the missed message from Jessica about Nero.