The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74641 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #480 on: August 15, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Shinzuu nodded as the two spoke and sighed as he began to walk home. "Alright, I'll see you guys here at the gates in 2 hours. I'll go back home and get changed." As he got home, Shinzuu tossed his stuff onto the floor in his room and got changed. He looked at his watch and noticed he had a little over an hour left before he had to head back to the school gates. Shinzuu went through his bag and took out his homework. "Might as well."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #481 on: August 15, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »
Veronica ran all the way home without stopping once. People looked at her funny a couple times and when she ran past a guy on the street she heard him call after her, "Hey sweet thing, whatcha runnin' from? Need some protectin'?" She had just ignored him and continued on. When she got home she immediately went upstairs to the bathroom and took a shower since she felt gross. She switched into jeans and a t-shirt with some random design on it when she finished with her shower, dried off, and blow-dried her hair. She tied her hair in its usual pigtails. She was wondering what she was going to do with all the time she had now because now that she had made the feeling in her stomach simmer down she didn't want to be alone when her cell phone rang. "Hey Veronica! I didn't think you'd pick up since you're usually in practice..." It was Carmen. "Yeah, I would have been if I hadn't felt sick to my stomach." "Oh...well...I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the movies with Liz and I, but..." "Actually, I'd love to go. I felt somewhat better after I got home and took a shower." "Well, since you're out early, we can go to the next showing...meaning we'd have to meet up and leave like, now." "Alright, I'll see you two soon." After she hung up, she went downstairs and wrote a note for her parents so they'd know where she was when they got home. She left the house and headed for Carmen's house to meet up with her and Liz.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2010, 03:48:02 AM »
Schad nodded and began to walk home after waving to Reno. She didn't know what they'd do or really why she was being included again, but she needed to get out more, she supposed. She had a bad habit of staying in when ever she could that had recently been broken with going to this new school and she found herself almost wanting to stay in those old ways. She rubbed her eye again as she was lost in thought, eventually realizing that she had made it to the hotel to change.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2010, 08:02:45 AM »
"Two hours then...Might as well go get changed..." Reno turned and headed home, a little ways behind Schadenfreude. Once there he changed out of his uniform and into his normal clothes. Two hours was still a ways away, so he figured he might as well play some music, he hadn't done it in awhile. He turned on his laptop and played along with various songs that were in the play list. He sat on the bed while playing, really seeming to enjoy it when he remembered Schadenfreude was hurt. "Oh man...It slipped my mind...I should do something for 'er..."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »
Shinzuu finished his homework quickly, whether the answers were right or wrong, he didn't care at this point, he just wanted to get out and not think about why Veronica was so upset or why she would not want to hang out with him anymore. Maybe it's just that time of the month, and she's just probably just having mood swings. With nothing much else to do and not in the mood to play his small collection of video games, he left for the school again, and waited at the gates a bit earlier than the meeting time. Shinzuu sat next to the gates against the outer wall and closed his eyes.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2010, 03:59:27 PM »
Veronica was at Carmen's house after a five-minute walk. When she got there Carmen and Liz were waiting on the front steps for her. They started to walk together, telling each other what they had been up to lately since they hadn't hung out in a while. She also told them what had happened with Shinzuu and why she wasn't with him instead. "I think you're overreacting a little, Vee. The guy obviously wants to be around you. He just wanted to be alone at the hospital because he was upset. He did get kicked off track and the basketball team..." That surprised Veronica since she hadn't heard about it and Shinzuu hadn't told her. "Really? I didn't know that. Why'd they kick him off?" "Because of those two days that he had missed of practices. I wouldn't doubt him getting hurt having something to do with it too, but they only said it was because he missed too many practices." Liz answered her questions. "Well then they're morons. We won't win without him. Apparently they've forgotten that." "Apparently..." Carmen and Liz said in unison.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2010, 06:26:53 PM »
When she got into her room she got changed and she showered. At this point she seemed to be compulsively rubbing her eye despite the twinge of pain she felt in doing so. She had no clue why she did it... She just.. Did. She looked around her hotel room, noticing it was dirty, so she scooped up her dirty clothes and plopped it in the corner. Looking to the clock, the green numbers alerted her that she had about 30 minutes before she had to be at the gate... So she walked to the door, somewhat hesitant to open it.. She didn't know why.

Offline LolaTheMousey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Tan and White {Main body} &amp; Long Auburn hair
  • Height: 5&quot;2
  • Weight: 100 lbs
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:24 PM »
Lola sat in her room glancing around at the piles of cardboard boxes. .. She hated being the new girl. Getting off of her bed she picked up a hair brush and combed the knots out of her long red hair. “I guess today is just another day.” She promised her reflection.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:35:55 AM by LolaTheMousey »
Sending Love and Squeaks
xoxo
-Lola

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: August 18, 2010, 01:22:52 AM »
The time passed while Reno just sitting there, not really feeling like playing at the moment. He was contemplating on going next door to see Schadenfreude but decided to just leave it alone. Maybe he could win her that Croagunk she was eying the last time they all went. Eventually he got up and headed out the door, heading over to get Schadenfreude as well. "'Ey, Schad, you ready?"

Offline LolaTheMousey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Tan and White {Main body} &amp; Long Auburn hair
  • Height: 5&quot;2
  • Weight: 100 lbs
  • Build: Thin
« Reply #489 on: August 18, 2010, 01:45:28 AM »
With a loud blast of classical music to keep her company Lola walks up to the gate of the school and wanders inside a cool breeze whipping around her. She glances at her map of the campus occasionally for reference in search of a Spanish class room. Not paying attention she runs into a plump rabbit, “ Excuse me miss where do you think you’re going “ the rabbit replies. Lola mutters” I’m new” while picking her stuff up off of the ground and taking the headphones out of her ears “who are you supposed to be exactly?”.
Sending Love and Squeaks
xoxo
-Lola

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: August 18, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
She was startled by Reno's voice despite having seen his shadow under the door. "Er -- Yeah, I'm ready." She replied, stumbling over her words again. She felt funny, she had no clue why once again. She carefully opened the door and shoved the key and her wallet into her pockets before closing the door behind her. She had a lopsided grin on her face as she stood in front of the door, stupidly waiting for Reno to lead the way.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: August 19, 2010, 05:16:24 AM »
Reno's ears lowered when he saw Schadenfreude's face, he still blamed himself for what happened. "Alright then, let's go. Don't  want to keep Shinzuu waiting." He gave a fake smile, hoping she wouldn't think he was still beating himself up about what happened. But he couldn't help to think about how Schadenfreude thought Jackson was lying about how he felt. He was still trying to decide if it was a good or bad thing. While he thought on that he lead Schadenfreude on a quiet walk to meet Shinzuu, though he looked as if he had something on his mind as they walked, side-by-side.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: August 19, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »
As they proceeded to walk, she noticed him being lost in thought.. It didn't really seem like a good thing, so she jabbed him in the side with her elbow. In all honesty, she felt just as somber, but she ignored it knowing she had his attention. "Lighten up long ears, I told you it wasn't your fault. You can't keep dwelling on these things, it's not healthy considering you're about to hang out with one of the most popular kids in school. Geeze."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2010, 12:32:53 AM »
When Schadenfreude poked Reno he rubbed the spot she poked and looked at her. When she said what she said he responded. "I know...'e is pretty popular..." He scratched the top of his head, trying to think of something else to say. They were alone walking with each other, in any normal situation it could have been seen as romantic, but they were just friends. Reno started taking in a deep breath when he thought of Schadenfreude's biker boyfriend. Involuntarily he said "Oh no-!" and choked on air, stopping to grab his own neck as if he were really choking. His mind filled itself with what her boyfriend would do to him when he found out that he hurt her.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2010, 03:16:56 AM »
The possum stopped for a moment, surprised, and grabbed up Reno, smacking his back. "Gah, man, whatcha choking on?" She shouted, trying to help him not choke if she could. "What's wrong?" She was extremely confused at this point.. She didn't really know what was the matter with Reno; sometimes she wondered just what on earth he was thinking about when he acted like this or just really nervous in general.