The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74639 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2010, 04:19:50 AM »
Reno composed himself and took a deep breath, this time without choking on air. "Oh...Phew...Sorry 'bout tha'...I was just thinkin'...Your boyfriend is gonna kill me for gettin' you hurt...And like...Drag me around on his motorcycle in chains...But that's only if you tell'im...You're not gonna...Are you?...I know I 'aven't 'ad the best life but I don't wanna die." He face palmed for actually saying that, it was pretty embarrassing for him.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2010, 04:22:36 AM »
"I don't know what you're talking about," she said raising her brow on her good eye. "I don't have a boyfriend." She had to keep from giggling, just because she didn't know where he could have gotten such an idea.. It was amusing. "You should know I don't know anyone here but you guys that I've gone out with.. I'm a complete shut in most the time." She smirked. She didn't really want to, but it felt appropriate.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2010, 04:53:05 AM »
Reno scratched his head nervously and chuckled. "Well, I asked if you had a boyfriend when we were all having dinner. You said "Yeah"...So yeah...And well...I figured you would go for a guy in a biker gang. I honestly didn't peg you for someone who stays in doors all too much...Not trying to insult you or anything. But anyway...We should get back to walking. Don't want to keep the most popular kid in school waiting." He started off again down the way. "So she's single..."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »
"I don't remember saying yeah.." She said thinking aloud.. "Hell, I don't know. She continued to walk until they came to the school. Sure enough, Shinzuu was waiting there at the gate like he said he would be. She hoped she hadn't kept him waiting too long. She hated waiting, and so, she didn't like holding up others.. It was one of the few impulsive things she did. She waved at Shinzuu from the distance. She didn't know if he had spotted Reno and her yet.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: August 21, 2010, 02:28:07 AM »
Reno was certain she said it, but he didn't say anything about it, or anything for that matter for the rest of the walk. He tended to remember things about people important to him. He wasn't one for showing much emotion, aside from being nervous around new people. He showed his emotion more through actions, if he liked you, more often than not he'll talk to you or try to be around you in general. If he didn't think highly of you, he'd never tell you, but rather smile and nod at you when you interacted with him. He was never one to express his feelings towards others, he was always afraid of their actions. Nor was he one to tell you if he was feeling uncomfortable, maybe hungry or tired, or bored or even in pain; he never wanted people to worry about him. It's something he tries to avoid having to happen. He also rarely sounds enthusiastic about saying "Thank you", the best way to gauge how much he enjoys something, say a gift, is how much he uses it. When Reno and Schadenfreude got to where Shinzuu was waiting he greeted him. " 'ey, 'ope we didn't keep ya."

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #500 on: August 21, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »
Shinzuu opened his eyes and yawned a bit before checking his watch, "No, you're right on time. It's still a little early, so you guys want to hang out at the arcade first? I heard that old man Briggs just got that new Street Fighter game installed next to the Angel Heart machines. You guys up for it? As for dinner, it'd be nice if we go back to your workplace, Reno. I love their food." Just the mention of the food put a wide grin across his face as he got up. Even in his darkest time, food always made Shinzuu feel better.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: August 22, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »
Schad just nodded her head. She was fine for anything.. And she loved street fighter, but she really wanted to go again because of the zombie games. She couldn't get enough of them even if she did know them front from back. She looked back to Reno, waiting for an answer.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: August 23, 2010, 01:01:17 AM »
"Uhm...Yeah, sure. I can use my employee discount again. And Street Fighter is alright, though I haven't played in aaages..." Reno grabbed onto his shoulder and kinda looked around. He didn't want to tell them to start going or anything, considering he suggested the arcade in the first place. Not to mention he did it the first time they all met, even though it was a bit of a nervous break down...Either way, he was enjoying his time with them. Even though he figured they were going to die by being around him.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: August 23, 2010, 02:06:45 AM »
Shinzuu couldn't help but notice Reno's strewn face as he was thinking. "You okay, Reno? You got that worried look on your face again. Seriously, man. It's not the first time you've hung out with us. Now come on, I want to get those (censored) before they go home. I want them to go home to cry about defeat." Shinzuu walked with Reno and Schad to the arcade, deciding not to take the train this time.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: August 25, 2010, 03:10:27 AM »
Schad followed behind the two quietly, just listening and taking things in.. She didn't really have anything to say or anything in particular on her mind.. Well, almost nothing until she was reminded that her mom still wanted her home. She wondered how she was able to stay away since she got picked up in the car, but she figured her mom was probably drunk and forgot. She sighed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: August 25, 2010, 03:59:28 AM »
When Shinzuu asked if something was wrong with Reno he turned his head to him putting on a smile. "I'm fine, just...Thinkin' 'bout stuff." He went back to looking forward again as they walked. "But uh...I think I'm goin' to 'afta sit out your fun with Street Fighter...I've got somethin' else in mind." He tried his best to keep his fake smile on for a few more moments in case one of them looked at him in that time. What was on Reno's mind was getting enough tickets to get that Croagunk doll for Schadenfreude. He would have to start from scratch considering he didn't have his collection of tickets on him. He thought his best bet would be some SkiBall, he was pretty good at it. But after a while of walking the arcade was in sight.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: August 25, 2010, 02:16:16 PM »
Shinzuu opened the door for the others before walking in himself. Before heading in, though, he couldn've sworn that he saw a glint of some familiar blue fur off the corner of his eye, but just dismissed it as nothing. No, Shinzuu, you're just thinking of her too much. Now you're thinking you see her everywhere now. Yea, this arcade should help you forget some of the pain.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #507 on: August 25, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »
Veronica, Carmen, and Liz had continued chatting on their way to the theater. When they reached the theater Veronica was the first to get her ticket and then she had moved off to the side to wait for Carmen and Liz to get their tickets. As Carmen and Liz were walking over to her, Veronica looked across the street to spot Shinzuu walking into the arcade with Reno and Schad behind him. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights when Carmen and Liz got to her. Carmen snapped her fingers in front of Veronica's face to get her to snap out of it. "Vee? What's your problem?" Carmen asked, following Veronica's gaze across the street but not seeing what she had because Shinzuu had already gone inside and out of sight. "I just saw Shinzuu. I think he might have seen me..." Veronica replied while still looking at the arcade but not in a trance-like state anymore. "And that worries you because..." Carmen said and received a look from Veronica that gave her the answer. "Oh right, because you said you shouldn't say yes to his dinner offer and now you're out with us..." "You don't want him to think that you don't like him." Liz finished for her. "Exactly..." Veronica said and frowned, turning towards the entrance to the theater and heading inside. "Don't worry, Vee. If he sees you, he'll probably just think that you didn't want to tell him you had other plans with us."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: August 25, 2010, 11:51:38 PM »
Schad immediately made a b-line for the first zombie game she saw, she was going to join Shinzuu over on Street Fighter  if he asked her, but for now, she was fine shooting zombies. She tried to focus on the game more than anything else so that it might clear her mind somewhat. She was notorious for trying to keep herself busy when she was upset... Which tended to be a lot of the time.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: August 26, 2010, 12:01:32 AM »
When Schadenfreude took off to play some games he watched her go with a seemingly love struck look. If you didn't know better you might tink he was checking her out. When she disappeared from view he shook his head and went off to some SkiBall. Once there he popped in some quarters he already had before going to get some change. He decided to try his trick with the game, he had practiced it back in the day and had gotten to be an expert. He took two of the balls, one in each hand. While holding them in his palms he spun them around while he consentrated. He then took both his hands back and at the same time he rolled the balls down the lane from the edges. They rolled down the lane fast, creeing closer to eachother. Once in the air they ricocheted off one another into the 100 point holes on both sides of the board in the back. Reno smirked, satisfied with what he did. After that he finished the game and headed to get some change. As he walked to the change machine he saw the prize booth and saw that the Croagunk was still there which made him get a relieved grin.