The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74633 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #510 on: August 26, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »
Shinzuu got really immersed into the Super Street Fighter 4 arcade, as player after player challenged him on the machine behind his and was defeated. A small crowd had gathered around the two machines and watched in fascination. Those who were sore losers sneered at Shinzuu for being a Cammy and Akuma spammer. Shinzuu merely ignored them. The reason he used Cammy was only because it reminded him of Veronica... Why did she have to turn me down?

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #511 on: August 26, 2010, 02:48:24 PM »
The movie that Veronica, Carmen, and Liz saw was only an hour and 45 minutes long since it was a comedic animated movie. When they exited the theater, Veronica turned to other two. "So...do you guys want to do something else?" She asked them. "I think we should go to the arcade." Carmen said with a smirk and Liz grinned at the notion. "But what if he's still there?" Veronica asked with a worried expression. "Then you'll just have to explain that there was a misunderstanding. He'll understand." "But..." Veronica started but Carmen and Liz wouldn't take no for an answer as they linked arms with Veronica on either side of her then hurried across the street when there were no cars coming. They entered the arcade and then released Veronica, gently pushing her ahead of them so they could make sure she didn't try to leave. Veronica looked around nervously, hoping that Shinzuu had already left so she wouldn't be spotted but she didn't think she would luck out.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #512 on: August 26, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »
Schad had been zoned out on playing the zombie games for so long, she hadn't quite kept track of the time. She didn't really notice how long she'd been playing them until she ran out of quarters, in which case, she sat down on the DDR game since no one was playing it at the moment. Her fur had become a little moist around her brow from where she had been sweating a little. It was as if it were a physical effort to get her mind off things.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #513 on: August 27, 2010, 12:20:04 AM »
Reno had been playing SkiBall the entire time they were there, just getting a pile of tickets on the floor. He decided he had gotten enough tickets he stopped and just looked at the pile. "Oh boy..." He picked them all up needing both hands for the task. Once he had a secure grip on them he headed towards the prize booth and set them down on the counter. The dog behind the counter counted up all the tickets, it was barely enough for the Croagunk doll. And a Dumdum. He started eating the Dumdum and went over to a zombie game that had it's own little dome you could sit in. He went inside, set the doll down and popped in a few quarters. He then took the shotgun controller and got ready to play.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2010, 02:19:51 AM »
The second Super Street Fighter 4 machine eventually became empty due to lack of anyone having the guts to play Shinzuu or they had to go home. Shinzuu then got up and stretched, walking towards the food counter near the entrance. The crowd opened up the way for him and then swarmed the new machines now that he was gone. Shinzuu licked his fingers as he counted the money he won from various bets that people made with him. He pulled out a couple hundred yen and put it onto the counter, "Boba milk tea and a sushi platter."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »
Veronica spotted Shinzuu at the food counter nearby and tried to scurry off to hide amongst the games and people. Carmen grabbed her by the arm to stop her while Liz walked over to Shinzuu and tapped him on the shoulder. "Veronica would like to talk to you. It seems she was confused." Liz said quietly as Carmen brought Veronica over. Liz moved out of the way and Carmen placed Veronica so she was standing next to Shinzuu. "We'll see you later, Vee." Carmen said as the two of them backed away. Veronica gave them a look that said 'don't leave me here alone' but the two of them just turned around and headed out the doors of the arcade. Veronica looked at Shinzuu nervously and ran a hand over her hair. "Uh...hi..."

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2010, 05:57:18 PM »
She got up after a while and wandered aimlessly looking for a place to get a drink. She was thirsty, and actually really hungry, but she forced herself not to show it lest she be rude since she knew later they were going to go eat. After a while, she got bored, catching a glance of Shinzuu with Veronica. Honestly, she wasn't surprised, so she wandered to the back of the Arcade and sat down again, this time by the CarnEvil machine. She always hated that game because it was so lame. It never got played, she almost wondered why they even kept the machine or why they hadn't sold it yet.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: August 27, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
By the time Reno had finished his Dumdum he was done with his game. He got out of the machine, threw away his stick and scratched his head while holding the Croagunk doll by a small tag on the back of it's neck. "Hmm...Wonder where the others are...? Maybe I should get somethin' to eat. Well, no...We're goin' somewhere for tha'...Hmm...Wher-" Just then he saw Schadenfreude sitting alone by the CarnEvil machine. He looked at the doll then to her. "Oh man...'ow do I give someone a gift? I got you this, I thought you might like it...No...Here, I like you so I got this. No!...Uhm...I 'ope she didn't see me...Oh man, she's Right there! No way she 'asn't seen me! MOVE LEGS! SHE'S GONNA SEE YOU!" Reno just stood there like a deer caught in headlights, just a few yards away from Schadenfreude, staring at her with an almost scared look on his face. He was even trembling a little. No one else was really around, mostly sore at losing against Shinzuu at Street Fighter, or they were starting to leave because of the time.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
Shinzuu was surprised at Liz's statement and even more so at seeing Veronica next to him. He grabbed his drink as it was placed on the counter and looked off to the side as he took a quick sip, "Oh... hey..." It kind of hurt Shinzuu's feelings that she turned him down just to come to the same place with her other friends instead of him, Schad and Reno, but he didn't let that show. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2010, 10:53:57 PM »
Veronica felt like Shinzuu wasn't happy to see her there so that made it even harder to say what she had intended to. "Um...well, I...uh..." She stammered. "Just spit it out! You sound stupid!" Clearing her throat, she tried again. "Well, I wanted to tell you that I was confused about things when you had asked me to have dinner with you, but things were cleared up by Carmen and Liz. You see, on that day where you got hurt and sent to the hospital I was worried about you, so when I was done with practice I came to visit you. You didn't seem to thrilled that I was there and asked to be left alone, so I had figured that you didn't want me around you. I figured that I was causing you to be in a sad state all the time, so I said that I would leave you alone. Of course, you were falling asleep at the time and probably medicated pretty well... But anyways, Carmen and Liz clarified things and told me that you were kicked of the track and basketball teams so you were upset about that. And so, here I am..." She looked down at the counter. "...looking like an idiot..." She muttered.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2010, 11:42:45 PM »
She saw Reno standing over a few yards away and got up. She figured he would have been at the ski-ball machines, but when she passed, she hadn't seen him. She got up again, a wolfish smile spread across her face and headed toward him. Schad wanted to know how his ski-balling had been, she was completely oblivious to the croagunk doll at his side. "Ah, I could eat a freakin' horse." she said, trying to get Reno's attention. "I can't believe we've been here for going on two hours," she laughed. "BUT WHAT CAN I SAY? KILLING ZOMBIES IS HARD WORK."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: August 28, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »
When Schadenfreude got up and came over he could barely keep from fainting, almost dropping to his knees. "I-I uhm...I-...We...You...I mean uhm..." Reno couldn't stop shaking or staring in the same position. "Uhm...We could uh...Go find Shinzuu and I-...Uhm..." He had planned on checking to see if his nose was bleeding, but he was too scared to really move. But he managed to do it, with the hand not holding up the Croagunk. Amazingly he wasn't. "I-I-I...Uhm..." "WHY IS THIS SO 'ARD TO DO?!" "We should go get Shinzuu and go eat! Yes! That's it...Let's go eat, I'm sure we're all hungry right now." He jerked himself to turn around and walked off to try to find Shinzuu.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: August 28, 2010, 11:41:03 PM »
Shinzuu sighed, Though it hardly seems to have actually made a difference on you avoiding me. He took another sip and grabbed one of the sushi from the little platter. The platter only had 4, so he covered it all with wasabi and soy sauce instead of dipping them.  Shinzuu looked at Veronica for a bit and then looked away, eating another piece, not knowing what to say to her. Just then, he spotted Reno and Schad looking for him. Shinzuu turned to Veronica, "It looks like it's time for us to head out. I'll see you back at school..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: August 29, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »
During the silence Veronica felt extremely uncomfortable and was regretting what she had done. "Yeah...they told me about everything today on the way to the movies..." She said in the middle of all the silence then went silent again. The rest of the time next to him seemed to drag on forever even though it was really only another minute before Shinzuu actually spoke. She looked around and spotted Schad & Reno, giving them a wave and then looking back at Shinzuu. Her face showed her disappointment for a short moment before she spoke. "Oh...right...can't keep them waiting. You guys have fun." She faked a smile after she finished speaking. After all, that was one thing she was very good at, faking cheerfulness. Her face relaxed back into a plain look as she made a gesture to get the person behind the counter's attention. "Can I have some water, please?" She asked in an emotionless tone.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: August 30, 2010, 04:54:49 AM »
Schad tagged along, not really paying much attention to anything but following Reno. She thought it was a bit strange how he always acted nervous and sometimes she felt like she could slap him for it, but everyone has their problems, she supposed. Well, she knew. She vaguely caught a glimpse of Veronica with Shinzuu, but was somewhat surprised when he broke from her to join them.