The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74627 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #540 on: September 03, 2010, 04:48:12 AM »
Reno was a bit surprised she noticed, though it helped him really because now he had no choice but to show it to her. So he did. He took it from behind his back and held it up to her. "I-I-...Got it for you from the arcade...I saw you lookin' at it...And...Thought it'd make you feel better...And I-..." "Woah...Don't ruin it...Don't go that far...She still doesn't know I like'er." He looked down at the floor. "-I...Did still blame myself...I'm sorry..." Looking up at her he saw his extended hand beginning to tremble, he tried his best to stop it though. "S-So...Uhm...Do you...Ya know...Like it?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #541 on: September 03, 2010, 04:52:58 AM »
Schad took the Croagunk doll when Reno extended it to her, she smiled and thanked him. "Croagunk is my favorite, actually. Aside from Cubone.. But they don't make plushes of him. I was going to save up my tickets, but I never have the patience to. Thank you." She sat it down beside of her and her look turned stern. As stern as it could be as tired as she was. "Look, Reno, seriously. You gotta lighten up, you can't keep blaming yourself for things that happen, they're just things, yanno?" She shrugged. "If you keep worrying, you'll be dead before you're twenty."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: September 03, 2010, 05:07:54 AM »
"I know...I just....Don't like seeing you get hurt...and..." "That would be too leading to say...Damnit..." "I don't know...I'm glad you liked the Croagunk." He said with a smile. He then stood up once again looking around nervously. "Uhm...Maybe I should go? I don't want to keep you up...Unless you like...Want to hang out...I mean...I-I still 'ave time before I go to work...And Uhm..." Reno started to blush, which was pretty visible through his white fur.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #543 on: September 03, 2010, 05:12:16 AM »
"Whatever you want, though, I.." She slid off the side of her bed shakily making it to the bathroom where you could hear her fumbling with a pill bottle. She took her medicine, then the sink ran as she took a few sips from it. Schad carefully made her way back to the edge of the bed using various nightstands and counters to keep her balance. "I mean, we can play some video games, but all I have currently is Fatal Frame."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: September 03, 2010, 05:25:47 AM »
Reno was looking off into space when Schadenfreude went to take her medicine, he felt kinda embarrassed and didn't want to be rude for staring. "Uhm...Do you like Resident Evil? I've uhm...Got number five on the 360 at my place...If you...Want to come over...Or I could bring it over if you like...What ever makes you feel better...Ya know...If you're sure you want to hang out..." he grabbed his shoulder as he usually did nervously. The thought of having a girl at his place made him extremely nervous. Just hanging out with her made him nervous. Just the two of them...In a hotel room of all places....

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2010, 05:33:19 AM »
"I guess we can head over to your place." She said, scooping up the croagunk doll. "I've not been to your place, unfortunately, you've only been to mine.. And under the worst circumstances. Might as well salvage the situation since I screwed it up on account of my meds. Though, I may be a little out of it." She scratched her head, she didn't know what else to say, really. She was really passive about what happened, she didn't mind either way.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2010, 05:44:09 AM »
"Okay, it's a date then." He said with a smile,  then he realized what he said. "ER...Plan! It's a plan! A good one! I-Er-..." He face pawed and walked out of her place and into his next door. He was really embarrassed so he didn't wait to see if she would follow or not. He wanted her to so he left his door open if she decided to still come. Either way, he went grabbed his computer chair and wheeled it into a corner of the room, near where his Violin was. He put it in front of the TV, popped in RE5 into the 360 on the night stand next to it and took out another controller from the drawer.  Reno then sat down on his bed yielding his comfy computer chair to Schadenfreude if she were to come in.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2010, 05:53:04 AM »
Schad followed almost rolling her eyes. At this point she was somewhat picking up on the distinct possibility that Reno might like her, but she ignored it. She wasn't one for dating.. In fact, she'd only been in one relationship in her life and it had turned severely sour. When Reno exited, she changed into a pair of pajama pants, they were orange with yellow dogs on them, her favorites because they were so comfortable. Then, she entered his room silently, watching him play his game with the croagunk in hand.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: September 03, 2010, 06:28:39 AM »
Reno looked over at Schadenfreude when she entered the room, noting she was in her pajamas yet he was still fully dressed. But it's not like he had pajamas...Generally he just took a shower, laid on bed, passed out. And most of the times he was naked if not in boxers or a towel. He felt a bit awkward though it's not like he could slip into his PJ's. "Hey, uhm...It's two players...C'mon. It's easy, I'll teach you." He said with a smile, holding up the second controller. He also patted the chair signaling for her to sit in it and play.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: September 03, 2010, 06:35:07 AM »
Schad accepted the offer, hopping into the chair with a little help and took the controller. She had no idea how to play Rez on the x-box because it was one of the few systems she didn't really play on, so the controller itself was alien to her. She positioned the croagunk in the crook of her arm as she watched Reno play. She had always loved the visuals on this game. She asked, "Hey, have you ever beaten it?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2010, 06:54:05 AM »
"Yeah, a couple times. But the game is awesome...I like playing The Mercenaries, and playing the DLC they come out with every so often. You even get to use Barry in one of the packs, it's awesome." Reno seemed to be much less nervous now that he was playing games. He was really much more comfortable playing them, he loved playing them, especially with friends. And to find a girl that likes them too is a God send in itself. "I hope she doesn't mind my geekin' out too much."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2010, 07:06:16 AM »
They played Rez together for a little while, what seemed like forever. It wasn't long and drawn out, it was fun. She liked playing video games almost as much as she liked to draw and make art.  She was really crappy at playing it due to only having one eye, but she wasn't too horrible at it. Just.. Decent. She was also still adjusting to the x-box controller. A yawn escaped her mouth, but she continued to play, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to see what time it was.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: September 03, 2010, 07:17:05 AM »
Reno enjoyed his time with Schadenfreude, but he could tell they were both getting tired and he still had to go to work. "Mmm...Well...I 'ad a great time, but uh...I still 'ave work. And you look tired as it is...I 'ope you 'ad some fun too, you were pretty good for the first time." "God that sounds wrooooong..." "Heh...Well...I guess I'll see ya at school tomorrow." He turned off the game and got up to head Schadenfreude to the door, he left with her with his school stuff because he was going to have to go from work to school this time.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »
The next day, Shinzuu woke up a bit groggy, but somewhat refreshed at the same time. He made his usual route towards school and went through his usual day. Like before, during gym, he sat there on the bleachers watching everyone play basketball, still not allowed to play. Shinzuu sighed as his mind wandered back to his younger days not long after his father's death. He had been just like those kids down there, but back then he actually tried really hard to become good. From ball-handling to learning to shoot. Then came the long months of weight lifting, when he learned how people liked 3-point shots sometimes. Finally, came his last year of primary school before high school, when he hit his growth spurt, when in the course of one year, grew well over a foot taller, particularly after summer, when he hit 6'11". When gym class ended, he was snapped out of his daydreaming as his boils raised his attention as Tabby sat beside him.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2010, 08:24:23 PM »
Veronica went through her normal morning routine, minus the breakfast, and took her normal route to school. She went through classes like usual, listening to the teacher and taking notes. At lunch, she spent her time outside on the bleachers, alone. She laid there and stared up at the sky until the bell rang telling her it was time for gym class. During gym class, she wasn't as intense when she played basketball. She probably only took five shots during the whole time they were doing warm-ups and actually playing. As she went to leave the gym at the end of class, she glanced over at the bleachers just for something to look at only to spot Tabby just sitting down next to Shinzuu. She got a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach and her face tightened up from some sort of pain. She quickly looked back down at the floor as she passed by the front of the bleachers and hurried out of the gym.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown