The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74626 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #555 on: September 05, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »
Schad went to school as per usual after a restless night of sleep. She brought Reno's things with her and figured that he couldn't miss her as she stood outside holding buckets like the girls before with a sign around her neck that read "fighting." She honestly didn't care if this was supposed to be humiliating.. She didn't care what anyone thought of her unless they were her friend. She was somewhat irritated that Jackson didn't get put out there for the same reason she was.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #556 on: September 05, 2010, 03:18:43 AM »
Reno went to school from work that morning dead tired. He dressed out for it before leaving. When he got there he saw Schadenfreude out front holding up buckets with the sign that read "Fighting.". With his ears hung low behind his head he approached her, along the way making sure none of the staff was watching him. "Uhm...'ey." He said nervously with a small wave. "I-...Well...Sucks that your out 'ere...And I don't see Jackson...He's likely just skippin'." He grabbed his shoulder nervously as usual and looked around trying to avoid eye contact. "Uhm...How's the eye? It's a bit lonely out 'ere...Don't ya think?" Reno kinda wanted to stay with her and hang out, even if it meant skipping some classes. Even though he would likely fall asleep under the nearby tree if he did, he looked tired.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #557 on: September 05, 2010, 11:02:22 AM »
Shinzuu saw Veronica walk off and not even look at him. So she really doesn't want anything more to do with me, eh? Fine. He looked at Tabby, "What's up? Where's your posse?" Tabby just smiled, "They were just other members who were fans of yours. I'm here on my own accord. I just wanted to thank you personally for deciding to join us. I'm sure you'll be happy being with us. I know I will..." She blushed as she finished those words and ran off like any other giddy little school girl who just confessed to the guy she liked. Shinzuu sighed as she ran off and began to rub the remaining boils on his arm. Damn, are all girls like that or something? Jeez... The rest of the day went without a hitch, and was as boring as ever. Time dragged on until the bell finally rang for the end of classes. Shinzuu then went upstairs to the senior wing and entered the MMA Club's room. Tabby was the only inside at the time and he walked in on her topless and getting changed. "Woops! Sorry!" He only took one step when she stopped him. "It's ok, you can turn around now." Shinzuu turned and all of a sudden, she was in full gi and hakama all tied and pristine, but her face was still red with blush through her fur. "I'm... sorry. I should have knocked first." Tabby shook her head, "No, it's fine. It's just that no one ever shows up on time, so I usually just change in here instead of the gear room."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #558 on: September 05, 2010, 03:52:01 PM »
When school ended, Veronica headed outside (behind the school) and sat on the grass near a corner of the building. She hadn't even gone to the library to grab a book to read. Unknown to her, Carmen followed her outside, moving to stand beside her after she had sat down. "You look like hell..." Carmen said as she eyed her. "Oh really? 'Cause I feel like ***." Veronica mumbled in response without looking up. Carmen sat down beside her and remained quiet for about five minutes. "Liar." Carmen finally said, looking over at Veronica. "What?" Veronica said, her expression becoming a confused one as she side-glanced at Carmen. "You're a liar. You said you'd deal with this whole thing. Is this what you call dealing with it?" Carmen questioned, gesturing to Veronica, obviously bringing up the point of her looking horrible. "Of course this isn't me dealing with it. I just didn't get much sleep last night is all..." Veronica muttered, looking back down at the grass in front of her. Carmen eyed her warily, not sure if she should believe her or not. "You sure you're gonna be alright?" Carmen asked softly as she got up. "I'll live..." Veronica mumbled, as she didn't look up once again. Carmen nodded then walked off since she needed to go to her club. "I'm obviously easily replaced anyway..." She said after she heard the door close behind Carmen. She let out a sigh and leaned her head back against the wall, closing her eyes.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: September 05, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
"Eh, crap happens," she muttered. "Though I don't much mind being alone, I don't have to deal with the teachers today." She chuckled holding the buckets. "Honestly, this is only humiliating if you have a social life and actually care about however many people that go here think of you. It doesn't bother me of some empty headed blonde haired idiot thinks I'm funny for being in trouble. And as for my eye, it's still swollen." She still couldn't open it, and it looked worse than yesterday.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #560 on: September 05, 2010, 07:10:15 PM »
"Hmm...What do I do now...? Do I stay even though she said she doesn't mind being alone...? Maybe I should give'er time...I did just give 'er a present...That was a dead give away...Well, I think she took it as an apology more than a way to say I like 'er...Thinkin' on it...It was a good thing I 'ad somethin' to apologize for. I don't know...I'd probably just fall asleep in class...What would be the difference if I did it out 'ere? With Schad..." " 'Ey...I'm gonna go take a nap over 'ere...Wake me if a teacher comes?" Reno said walking over to the nearby tree. He dropped his bag and sat down leaning against the tree. He sat with his legs bent, knees pointing up while he had his elbows on his kness with his hands hanging between his legs. He was trying to stay awake just in case Schadenfreude wanted to say anything.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #561 on: September 05, 2010, 07:37:06 PM »
The two stood in silence for a couple minutes before everyone else began filing in through the door. The practice already started once half the people were there. Many were sparring or helping new people learn martial arts of their choice. A good majority of the girls wanted to be Shinzuu's teacher and a majority of the boys wanted to spar with him to test their strength to verify the rumors about Shinzuu's two skirmishes. Tabby jumped in each time, "Sorry, ladies/guys, he's out of commission for another week. As for basic form... he's mine."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #562 on: September 05, 2010, 08:09:29 PM »
Veronica continued to sit outside with her head leaned back against the wall and her eyes closed while she waited for time to pass. She kept drifting in and out of consciousness. One minute she was hearing the sound of birds chirping and the track team practicing, and the next minute she would be in a dream state.

Carmen headed to her club which was actually the MMA Club, having changed after talking to Veronica. She filed in with everyone else and noticed that Shinzuu was there standing by Tabby. Her expression became an unhappy one as she looked at the two of them before being chosen by one of the biggest guys in the club as his sparring partner. She rolled her eyes. The guys always wanted to spar with her and it was for two reasons: 1) To see if the would get a chance to touch things they shouldn't and 2) to see if they'd actually be the first to beat her in a sparring match. So she sparred with the guy, not having to work that hard to block him. As she listened to Tabby stopping others from working with Shinzuu, she became irritated. "Seriously Tabby, he's not an item. You don't own him. IF he wants to work with others, just let the guy." She said as she continued her sparring with the big guy. "Of course, it's not like I should even defend him. So don't mind me..." And she systematically flipped the guy twice her size over her shoulder. "...just continue flirting with him when you're supposed to be PRACTICING." Carmen then looked around at the others and smirked devilishly. "So who's next?"

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: September 06, 2010, 05:15:22 AM »
After a while, Schad sat down the buckets and sat herself, keeping a sharp watch for teachers once she sat down herself. "This blows.." she muttered, "I have the right mind to just, leave these buckets here and skip, myself. It's pointless when there's no one out here." She sat, thinking hard for a moment, weighing out her options. She looked over to Reno who was leaning against the tree and took the sign off from around her neck. "Think we should go somewhere? I mean, you're obviously not going to class, we can at least make something of it rather than just sitting here and me holding buckets."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: September 06, 2010, 05:54:33 AM »
Reno looked up almost passing out when she asked him something. "Uhm...I-" "Oh man...Is she asking me out? What does being asked out sound like? Think...Well...The other person would ask you to go somewhere...And she just did...Oh man! What do I say?! This is so-" "Sure, whatcha 'ave in mind?" he said getting himself to his feet. Little did the two know the Principal and Reno's Psychology teacher, Mr. Avery, a black panther. "It looks like she's going to skip your punishment...And she's taking little Mister O' Malley with her." "I'm going to go double her punishment right now, making such a nice boy start being such a delinquent." She was about to open the door when Mr. Avery stopped her. "Please, I've been watching Mister O' Malley for awhile now...His behavior has become much different recently...When his parents died he seemed to shut himself from the outside world, clinging to any small thing he could to remember his parents. Honestly I think that is the only reason he is still on the swim team. He has been surprisingly...Relaxed around Mister Katame, Miss Uzima and Miss Snide...They have had a positive effect on his attitude and behavior, particularly Miss Snide..." "That's no reason to let him fall in with the wrong crowd, Shinzuu and Vee are good for him, I'm not sure about Schadenfreude." "On the contrary, I believe she is doing him much good. Whether it is easy to see or not...Mister O' Malley seems to enjoy Miss Snide's company, even if they are breaking rules. As long as he is with her he finds himself safe...Anyway...I think I will have a talk with those three and let them in on Mister O' Malley's secret. It is not healthy to bottle up those kind of emotions..." "You're not going to tell them his parents are dead are you? Do you know how upset that will make him?" "Indeed...But it is all for the better...If he has found a good enough group of friends it will not matter. They will support him and help him get over it. Anyway...I should get back to my students...They have been waiting far too long." "Wait, you were playing hookey?!" "Yep! AHAHAHAHAH!" Mr. Avery laughed as he bolted down the hallway out of sight.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: September 06, 2010, 11:25:15 PM »
Tabby smirked and waved Carmen off. "Or else what, Carmen? You want to challenge me again? I'll be happy to show you up again in front of everyone, if you want. I AM the club prez for a reason." Carmen sighed and tossed the next guy over like a ragdoll, "Next!" Tabby walked up to Shinzuu and hugged his arm, and he just as smoothly slicked out and put some distance between them. "Please don't, I have some severe skin irritation right now." "Oh, ok..." said Tabby, smiling. It's ok, I prefer the hard to get. Shinzuu spent the rest of the club time sitting off in the corner by himself, watching every fight and sparring very intently. Every time Tabby tried to make an advance or even walk over to him, Shinzuu would either say he had to go to the bathroom or walk up closer to one of the guys who were sparring as if he needed a better view of the match, so that she would go away from him. At the end of the club, Shinzuu was the first to leave and went straight to the principal's office. Principal Yass called Tabby over from the intercom to verify that Shinzuu had actually joined, and not just gonna ditch everyday after school. Tabby came in and stood uncomfortably close to Shinzuu while she answered Principal Yass' questions. After Principal Yass stamped it onto Shinzuu's record, he left, Tabby following close. As they reached the gate, Tabby ran up in front of Shinzuu, "Just wanted to thank you again for joining. It means a lot to us." Shinzuu was uneasy and chuckled nervously, "Yea, well... I really didn't have much a selection, so... yea. See ya!" Shinzuu circled around her and ran straight home. Tabby just stared blankly for a second before giggling to herself, And he's shy, I like, I like...

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2010, 01:04:23 AM »
Carmen scoffed at Tabby's comments as she threw the next guy over her shoulder before calling out, "Next!" She started sparring the next person. "Such a large ego for someone who is only the club president because she's the one who started the club..." She thought as she knocked her partner to the ground. "I could take her if I had to, and I will if it comes to that." As the club meeting continued, she kept an eye on Tabby and Shinzuu. She noticed that Shinzuu kept avoiding Tabby, but it didn't make her feel any better because she knew how determined Tabby always was when it came to getting what she wanted. When club ended, she left to change into her regular clothes. As she headed out of the school she noticed Shinzuu and Tabby ahead of her, she didn't get too close and just walked at a leisurely pace, keeping the long distance between them. She watched what passed between the two when they reached the gate ahead of her and saw Shinzuu run off. "Well, at least he keeps resisting... but I probably shouldn't tell Vee about all this because she's already taking everything else so hard..." She thought as she walked the rest of the way to the gate and out. "Poor girl. She finally starts to like a guy and let her walls down only to have a simple misunderstanding make it all go to hell."

Veronica's eyes snapped open when her inner-clock told her it was time to get ready for cheer practice. She slowly got up from her spot, feeling slightly dizzy for a moment. She headed inside and into the bathroom. Once inside she changed into her normal practice clothes and switched her hair into a ponytail. She was in there the whole while that Carmen, Shinzuu, and Tabby were in the hallway and didn't finish until they had already left the building. She headed into the gym and began stretching while waiting for the others after she had dragged the mats out with the coach. There were several times during their practice that she had to be told to smile when she was usually the only one who never needed to hear that command. When practice was over, she headed home. She received some wolf whistles and some comments but didn't even bother to snap at the guys. She wasn't in the mood. Once home, she grabbed a glass of chocolate milk and did her homework while sitting in the living room with her parents.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: September 07, 2010, 03:06:25 AM »
Schad shrugged and left the sign and buckets where she was standing. "I don't know but you comin'?" she asked, starting to take off down the sidewalk. "I know at some of the old schools if you skipped you had to get to a certain distance away from the school or you could get picked up by law enforcement and taken back. Is it like that here?" she asked, curiously, at this point walking backwards to look at Reno. "If you don't hurry, I'll leave you," she laughed.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #568 on: September 07, 2010, 05:12:14 PM »
Reno quickly hopped up, grabbed his things and hurried off after Schadenfreude. "Uhm...I'm not sure about the law enforcement picking you up..." he said after having caught up. He put his bag over his shoulder and walked on her left. "So...Where we goin'? Got any ideas? I'm up for anythin'." Both his ears were up as he walked, he seemed pretty happy. "Hmm...I wonder where she'll take me? I've never been on a date before...Maybe I'm just over thinkin' this whole thing..."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: September 07, 2010, 08:01:06 PM »
Shinzuu sighed as he got home, his mother just getting home as well. "It's going to be quite hard to adjust to you coming home at the same time as me, dear. But I guess I at least won't be eating dinner alone anymore, and you can help with the dishes!" Shinzuu sighed as Shiori went to her room and began humming when she came out, heading to the kitchen to fix dinner. "So how's that girlfriend of yours?" Shinzuu sighed and just plopped onto the couch and turned on his PS3, playing Metal Gear Solid 4 while downloading the demo for Metal Gear Solid Rising.