The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74622 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #570 on: September 08, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »
Veronica wasn't very smart when she was doing her homework though as she allowed herself to think about things. She thought about Shinzuu telling her he wanted to be alone at the hospital, about how hard it had been for her to say no when he asked her if she wanted to go to dinner with him, how much it hurt her to see him disappointed by her answer, how it crushed her that he didn't have anything to say to her when she apologized for her idiocy, how many emotions she felt all at once at the times when she had seen Tabby with Shinzuu (jealousy, anger, sadness, rejected), and how much it upset her that she would probably never be with him now. All these thoughts ended up just making her more depressed so when she had finished her homework she went upstairs and grabbed her pajamas., heading into the bathroom. She started the water then turned on CD player, putting in the RENT soundtrack and pressing play, then put some bubble bath in the water in the tub. After undressing, she sunk into the hot, bubble-filled water and closed her eyes.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #571 on: September 08, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »
"I don't know, you think too much, let's just go." She grabbed his wrist and jerked him, running at breakneck speed to put as much distance between the school and them as she could. Honestly, she didn't know much about this place having been a transfer student, so she just took off, trying to read some of the signs and looking for interesting buildings. She stopped when they got to the train. Somehow she'd remembered how to get there since they went there once. She looked at Reno panting. "Well, I forgot, don't we have to swipe a card or something to get on this thing?"

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #572 on: September 08, 2010, 04:43:36 PM »
Reno ran along with her whilst being dragged along by the wrist. When they got to the train station he caught his breath. "Yeah...Don't worry...I 'ave an idea..." He fumbled around for his wallet, took it out and then his card. He swiped it once and looked to Schadenfreude. "Ladies first." Once she went through he swiped it again for himself and went through. "Now what?" he asked putting his card and wallet away. Reno looked around the area, just taking in the view because he wasn't down here all that much.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #573 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »
She sat on the train and chuckled, "I don't know, what do you want to do? I don't even know where I am, honestly." She nudged Reno. "I guess you get to choose now." She grinned. The train ride was somewhat rough, and Schad sometimes was caught off guard by someone looking at her funny since she was still in her uniform, in which she shot back another equally odd look.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #574 on: September 09, 2010, 01:15:42 AM »
Reno sat a seat away from Schadenfreude, pretty nervous of the whole thing. When she said it was up to him on what they would do made him freak out a little. "Oh crap...It's up to me?! Uhm...Arcade? No...We did that...I don't want to be generic...Um...What about lunch at the restaurant? Oh God no...That would really seem like a date. Maybe invite 'er over for some games? NO! O-M-G, this is freakin' hard!" Just then his stomach growled. "Heh...I guess my stomach has decided on lunch...Hungry?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: September 09, 2010, 03:09:05 AM »
Reno seemed quiet on the way to.. Where ever they were going. She herself wasn't sure where they were going as she stood up and decided that this, where ever this was, was where they were going. She tugged on the string to notify the train that they were getting off at the next stop. "Welp, we're getting off next, I hope you have a plan, because I sure have no idea where I'm at." She laughed. She was so bored with the everyday thing, she wanted to do something else, even if it meant getting lost.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #576 on: September 09, 2010, 03:41:37 AM »
Reno got off the train with Schadenfreude, he too had no clue where they actually were. "Uh...Hmm...Well, I guess we could explore. See what we could find. To be honest...I'm not really sure where we are...Though I think we should find a place to eat...I'm kinda hungry. Are you?" "I thought I asked...Was it in my 'ead? Ugh...I can't remember..." He scratched his head in thought while he stood there with a puzzled look on his face.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: September 09, 2010, 03:56:16 AM »
Schad nodded, she really was hungry. "I hope you can remember how to get to the train station." Before Reno could respond, she bolted again, not looking over her shoulder to see if he was following. She was determined to find a place to eat, and as she dashed down the street, she found just that, a noodle shack where you actually sat and ate at the bar on the street and the cook prepared the food, right in front of you. She plopped down on one of the empty stools and looked around, waiting for Reno to find her. The statement she had made was actually pretty true. She wouldn't remember how to get back to the train station.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: September 09, 2010, 04:25:19 AM »
Reno took off after her, only noticing when she just about left the station. He lost sight of her around a corner, rounding it he ran down the street until he saw her sitting at what appeared to be a ramen joint. He sat down next to her, rejoicing to himself that they were getting food. And it was ramen of all things, who didn't like ramen? He set his bag down to his right and looked to Schadenfreude who was on his left. He was going to wait until she had said her order before he said his. while he waited, he looked over the menu quietly.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: September 09, 2010, 04:31:13 AM »
She looked at Reno as he sat down. "WELL. I'm getting Ramen, how about you?" She asked, giving him a somewhat stern, but at the same time playful look. "Seems good." She said, tapping her menu on the bar as if to adjust a newspaper and look fancy. "So, do you know how to get back to the train? I was being serious when I said I had no clue where I was." She ordered her food, her eyes still fixated on Reno, awaiting a response.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:48 AM »
"Uhm...I'll have ramen too. And yeah, I remember the way back." The two ordered their ramen and ate it. Mostly in silence, aside from a bit of random chatting. When they finished Reno payed for both of them, trying to be the gentleman. When he turned to grab his bag when he noticed someone grabbing it. The man took off with Reno's bag and instantly ran after him with Schadenfreude behind him. A few corners and long stretches later the man just dropped the bag and ran off as Reno took it back. The two caught their breath and realized they were now lost. After a little while of walking they found a small park and just relaxed for awhile. After relaxing they took off to find a way home. It ended up taking them a few hours, but somehow they managed to get to the hotel. Reno didn't go with her inside and said his goodbyes at the door before explaining he had to get to work, which he was way late for. But after a late night at work Reno finally stumbled into his room exhausted. He managed to shower and then reach his bed before passing out.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #581 on: September 09, 2010, 12:38:40 PM »
Shinzuu did not enjoy the rest of his evening. It was homemade ramen (which was the only good part) for dinner and then it was constant nagging from his mother about why he wasn't out with Veronica right now, and him just ignoring her until it was time for their American shows. Shinzuu only watched about 15 minutes of it before giving up and just heading to bed. He didn't bother turning on his laptop or anything. He just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. It's finally the weekend, and it's probably the first one I'll ever feel like I don't want to do anything.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #582 on: September 09, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »
Veronica stayed in her bubble bath for the whole length of her RENT soundtrack then finally got out and drained the tub. As she dried off, she switched the CD player so it was on the radio setting. She had finished drying off and had changed into her pajamas when the song "Teardrops On My Guitar" by Taylor Swift came on the radio. She felt the pain building up in her chest as the song progressed to the chorus so she quickly shut the CD player off before the chorus could start the first time. From there she went to her room and crawled into bed, hoping to get a good night's sleep but knowing it most likely wouldn't happen.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: September 10, 2010, 01:53:09 AM »
The possum came home after a fun day of getting lost. She seemed to enjoy the fact that Reno hadn't seemed as nervous as he usually was, but she couldn't help let her mind wander back to what would happen once she returned to school since she hadn't been there to turn in the signs and buckets. There was no way they were oblivious to her absence. She stripped down as soon as she got home literally as soon as she closed the door with Reno and jumped in the shower after turning on her radio to blast Pendulum. She leaned against the wall in the shower, singing to herself. Today had been good.

"Something's tearing me down.. And down, can't help but feel like it's coming from yoooou~"

She slid down the wall sitting in the floor of the shower, closing her eyes and relaxing. After a while she dressed in pajamas and fell into her bed, falling asleep quickly with the music still blaring.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: September 10, 2010, 03:05:44 AM »
Reno woke up just an hour before school the next morning. He was still tired but he was used to waking up at this time. He got out of bed, put his uniform on and plopped down in his computer chair. He was about to fall asleep so he kicked off his desk which made him fall back onto the floor in an attempt to wake him up. It didn't really work, it just made a loud noise. For some reason he thought about if he had locked his door or not last night, he didn't. It wasn't often that he really did anyway. Reno looked as if he might be dead or injured the way he was lying asleep next to his chair. He mumbled "Just five more minutes..." and fell back asleep.