The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74618 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #600 on: September 23, 2010, 02:53:30 AM »
Reno was just about done eating when Schadenfreude returned with her food. He didn't notice what had happened with the gay musketeers(Because there's three of them, heh.) because he was too concerned with the date. He remembered it was Saturday, which meant no work today and no school tomorrow. It put a smile on his face while he thought of it, he could just kick back and relax being able to go home rather than work. He also needed to get swim practice out of the way, which reminded him he had to work even harder than the extra hard for a swim meet coming up. It took his smile off his face as he finished his lunch. Reno got up and threw away his trash before turning back to say goodbye to Schadenfreude.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:54:30 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #601 on: September 23, 2010, 02:39:21 PM »
Shinzuu heard Carmen talking with someone outside the door, but he couldn't hear the conversation. It was probably Veronica, and Shinzuu was about to say something, but decided against it. Probably spying on me for Veronica or something. I swear, that woman needs a new hobby. Isn't it enough that she hurt me as much as she already did? He sighed and got up from the wall and approached Tabby, making sure that Carmen was watching. Shinzuu's body reacted to being close to Tabby and began breaking out in boils, but he held it in. "I may not be allowed to be active, but can you show me proper form? I think I got it down, but I'd like to learn some basic universal form from someone who's done it for a long time."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #602 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:43 PM »
Veronica continued to sit on the stairs for a while. Finally her legs got restless and she got tired of sitting so motionless. She removed her head from her hands and stood up, immediately getting a rush of dizziness and losing her balance. She almost fell down the stairs but managed to steady herself using the railing. Standing there for a moment, she let her head settle before she continued down the stairs. She grabbed her clothes for practice from her locker then went to the bathroom and changed. She knew it wasn't time for practice yet but she headed into the gym. Grabbing a basketball, she started to shoot hoops to keep herself busy though she did it at a slow pace.

Carmen was watching, of course, out of the corner of her eye as she was sparring. She rolled her eyes as she directed her attention back to her partner just in time to block a kick. "Done it for a long time? That's an understatement..." She thought to herself, basically calling Tabby "easy". She had seen Shinzuu looking at her when he approached Tabby though so she could tell that he most likely wanted her to see what he was doing. "He must've seen me talking to Veronica. Maybe he thinks...no, that's stupid..." She glanced over at Shinzuu and examined him slightly before giving off a look that said 'you're wrong', though she wasn't sure he would see it. She hoped he would. She wouldn't be able to stand it if he thought that way about Veronica, but since she knew she wouldn't be able to stand it she also knew that there was a better chance of him not seeing the look.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #603 on: September 23, 2010, 11:34:42 PM »
After she finished eating, she threw away her trash and grabbed her sketchbook, heading to Art Club. There, they discussed the proposition of painting a mural in Feral to make it more appealing to the students. She sighed and raised her hand when the teacher asked for volunteers. Why not? It would get her out of class, but then again, she'd also have to stay after and maybe on the weekend. Though the idea of painting the insignia of Feral and other things related to school spirit almost made her want to barf. It seemed like a bad idea, but she was somewhat willing because maybe she would make friends.. Who knows?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:23:19 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: September 24, 2010, 03:27:10 AM »
Reno made it to swim practice, dressed out and listened to his coach's constant drilling before diving into the water. He swam his laps back and forth as he usually did, he was the up there with the fastest swimmer on the team. He wasn't better, but not worse at the same time. He didn't care to get better than him, he was a more popular kid so out of the two they would choose him to praise over Reno. It didn't bother him, he would get too much attention anyway which he didn't really like. While Reno practiced he thought of how he was going to spend his day off. "I wonder if Schad is going to ask me to hang out? Hmm...Maybe I should ask'er? No...You're not good at things like that. You'll likely just choke and look like an idiot. Well, It's not like she lives far from me...I'm sure if she want's to hang out she'll let me know. I wonder how Shinzuu and Veronica are doing...?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: September 24, 2010, 11:49:57 AM »
Tabby gave a smile, "Of course. Just do what i do and follow my instructions." She showed Shinzuu basic stances that were universal from feet position to basic technique and finesse. Tabby giggled to herself in her head, Alright, I just reeled in the hottest sensation in the school. My popularity's gonna be off the roof. On top of that, if I play my cards right, I might even be able to score." The rest of club went on as usual, save Tabby scrutinizing everyone and teaching Shinzuu, instead. Shinzuu seemed very determined to learn to any on-lookers, but he wasn't. In fact, the look on his face is not from concentration on learning, but rather to ignoring the pain and itching coming from the ever growing boil population under his fur.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #606 on: September 24, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
Carmen continued her sparring as the club meeting went on. During the rest of the time she never looked at Shinzuu again and only kept her eyes on whoever she was sparring with. Though with the mood she was in and with the look on her face, she was looking pretty scary and like she might kill anyone who made a wrong move to anyone who dared to spar with her.

Veronica continued to shoot hoops at her slow pace. She seemed to slow down even more as it got closer to the time for her practice. Finally the world started to spin and even though she stopped moving the spinning wouldn't stop. Her vision was darkening and she slowly sunk to the ground before passing out. The coach showed up in the gym early as usual to get ready for practice and saw Veronica lying on the floor. She rushed over to her to check if Veronica was breathing then pulled out her cell phone and called for an ambulance. She ended up being able to get Veronica back to consciousness but Veronica didn't have the strength to sit up, let alone stand. "Have you had anything to eat today?" The coach asked. Veronica thought about it for a moment then shook her head. "When was the last time you ate?" Veronica closed her eyes and tried to remember. "I don't know..." The coach snapped her fingers, causing Veronica to open her eyes again. "I need to keep you awake until the ambulance gets here. Why haven't you been eating? You've never been this way." The coach inquired. "Just haven't felt hungry..."  The coach sighed and then the sound of an ambulance siren could be heard outside the school. It was loud enough that anyone in the school could hear it. The EMTs came into the gym and tended to Veronica. They asked her the same questions the coach had just asked and she gave them the same answers. They told her that they needed to take her to the hospital and at least keep her overnight. "I'll call your parents and tell them." The coach said as the EMTs carried Veronica out of the gym on a stretcher. The cheerleaders that were heading into the gym looked at Veronica with confusion as they wondered what was going on and Veronica just put her hands over her face.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: September 25, 2010, 12:28:52 AM »
After she finished fervently sketching through the entirety of art club, she grabbed her things and made her way to the entrance for Feral High, leaning against the fence and sliding down it until she was in a sitting / squatting position. She yawned, somewhat tired, not really keeping an eye out like she usually did for Reno. She crammed her sketchbook into the dangerous paper swallowing monster that was her book bag and stared upward somewhat dazed. Tomorrow she had to come meet for Art Club to start on the mural. She was assigned to sketch it out, and so far, she was not getting too far.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: September 25, 2010, 03:28:39 AM »
Reno stopped doing laps to catch his breath, he pulled himself out of the pool and sat on the side. While he sat he watched Dennis, an otter, swim. Dennis was the star swimmer of the team, the person Reno was a shadow of. But it was all the better, Reno didn't like the attention. After a moment of sitting a whistle blew, signaling practice was over. Reno stood up and went to towel off and change back into his normal clothes. After that he left to go home. He was about leave through the entrance when he saw Schadenfreude through the doors, making him stop. He took a breath, headed out them and stopped in front of her. He wasn't looking at her, but rather ahead. "He-" "Mr. O' Malley, greetings." said Mr. Avery coming up behind Reno. "Oh, uhm, Mr. Avery, uhm, hello." "How are you today?" "I'm uh...Fine." "Excuse me, Miss Snide, I have to steal Mr. O' Malley for a moment." Mr. Avery guided Reno a few steps away, facing away from Schadenfreude. "So, Mr. O' Malley, do you like Miss Snide?" "...Why do you call me by my last name? It's weird..." "Hmm, you are dodging the question. But tell me...Why do you call me by my last name?" "I-...Well It's just what we do to teachers...It's just polite I guess..." "There it is there, now will you answer my question?" "...Yes, I do...We're friends." "I see...How are your parents doing?" Reno was shocked to hear the question, you could tell it took him by surprise if you looked at his face. "W-Why do you-" "Why do I ask? No reason, just making small talk. So...How are they?" "I- there fine. My dad is on-" "A business trip, right? And your mother, same?" "Ye-" "It is rude to lie to a teacher, you know?" "I-..." "It is quite alright, I know what happened...And I am sorry it happened to-" "Shut up! I don't need yer damned pity alright?! Just leave me hell alone!" Reno shouted before taking off. Mr. Avery watched as he ran off down the road, almost getting hit by a car as he ran across the street. "My my...A tough nut that one, it is rather hard to express one's condolences..." He scratched the back of his head with a sigh.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #609 on: September 25, 2010, 10:11:59 PM »
Shinzuu perked up his ears near the end of club upon hearing the ambulance showing up at the school. He quickly ran to the windows like everyone else. Shinzuu was shocked to see Veronica being wheeled over to the familiar white vehicle, hie face almost smacking against the window. He felt bad, but he wasn't about to let it show just yet.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: September 26, 2010, 12:02:31 AM »
Carmen hurried over to the windows along with everyone else in the club and looked out. Once she saw that it was Veronica being taken out to the ambulance, she turned on her heel and ran out of the room and down the hall. She descended the stairs quickly and ran to the front doors of the school, exiting the building. She had sprinted the whole way so she got outside right when they were loading Veronica into the ambulance. She started to climb into the back of the ambulance but one of the EMTs blocked her. "Sorry, miss. You'll have to find your own way to the hospital if you want to be with your friend." Carmen glared angrily at him but he ignored her look and closed the doors to the back of the ambulance. Carmen looked worriedly at Veronica through the back windows and Veronica looked at her embarrassed.

Veronica didn't enjoy the ride in the ambulance and she definitely didn't enjoy being in the hospital because she hated hospitals. When her parents showed up, they were very disappointed in her but their worry overshadowed that, especially when she explained that she wasn't doing it on purpose and that she just hadn't felt hungry. She assured them that she would be okay if they went home and she was left alone for the night. Carmen showed up when her parents left but she didn't stay long. She mainly questioned her about what happened and was disappointed that she let herself go without eating for so long. Once she was sure Veronica was going to be okay, she left. Veronica laid there in her hospital bed with vitamins and the like running into her system with the TV on but she wasn't paying attention to what was playing. Her attention was focused on staring at the ceiling.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: September 26, 2010, 04:07:27 PM »
Schad had stood up to say hey to Reno until the teacher pulled him aside. Not too long after Reno took off running and it looked like he was crying. She shot the teacher a dirty look and growled, "What'd you do that for? Why?" She didn't know what more to say than that, and she knew her futile attempts at chasing down Reno wouldn't work, so she figured she'd get the scoop on the guy that did it. She couldn't beat him up, but you could tell she wanted to, even with her swollen eye.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: September 26, 2010, 06:30:41 PM »
Mr. Avery turned to look at Schadenfreude when she spoke. He shrugged, with his arms out to the sides. "If you did not hear, I was merely expressing my condolences to Mr. O' Malley. Along with getting a few answers I desired. He is a nice young man, but troubled. It is not healthy to bottle up your emotions, especially as long as Mr. O' Malley has. But it seems he would rather not open up to me. Not even Miss Yass, he was quite furious with her. Not even our counselors can get him to open up. Since the incident he has been quite distant from most people. That is until he met you, Miss Snide. Along with Miss Smith and Mr. Katame, you have managed to make him speak again. He seems more relaxed around you three, it may not seem it to you but he is much more...Social...So, Miss Snide, are you satisfied with my answers?" With that said he looked at his watch, then back to Schadenfreude. "If you have no further questions...I must be going."

Reno had stopped running a few blocks from the hotel. As he walked along the sidewalk he wiped his face with his sleeve. "...I 'ope Schad didn't hear any of tha'...Or see me cry. I'm already enough of a sissy as is, I don't need to add to it. I don't even think it was crying, my eyes were just watery, yes, that's it. Something was in my eyes. I don't cry...Crying gets you nothing...Nothing but pity...I don't know how to deal with crying anyway......" As he thought that he managed to make it home. He had plenty of free time before night fell, so he decided to play some games on his laptop to pass the time.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: September 28, 2010, 01:27:26 PM »
Shinzuu went home after club and just dropped off his stuff. Shiori asked him about dinner, but he just told her to throw his share into the refrigerator. Shinzuu made his way to the hospital and was relieved that no one was at the desk at the time and just leaned over to read the check-in logs. He found Veronica's parents sign-in and the room number next to it. Shinzuu made his way to the room. However, he stopped short of knocking as he heard Carmen talking with Veronica, so he just stood outside listening. Shinzuu sighed and left just before Carmen did.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: September 28, 2010, 04:04:24 PM »
Veronica let out a sigh and then her stomach growled. "Now you tell me..." She mumbled and rang for the nurse. When the nurse came in Veronica told her that she was hungry so the nurse left and came back with some food. "Don't rush it or else you'll agitate your system and you won't keep it down." The nurse advised as she set the tray on the table and rolled the table over to Veronica. Veronica nodded and the nurse exited the room. "Traitor..." She mumbled as she looked down at her stomach. She ate the food slowly even though she was very hungry and just wanted to scarf it down. After she was done she pushed the table away. Laying her head back against the pillow, she closed her eyes and sighed again, thinking about how Monday was going to suck for her since the news would have spread around by then and everyone would think she had an eating disorder, which she didn't really.