The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 73216 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #870 on: December 31, 2010, 08:40:29 PM »
Shinzuu's heart snapped at her last statement, and he just blurted it out, "It's because I love you, ok!? Ever since I met you, even before I realized that I didn't have an allergic reaction to you! I thought you were (censored) catch! You were the center of all my dreams, even when I was pretending to flirt with Tabby! Dammit! You're all I've been thinking about! Why the hell else do you think I would give a (censored)!?"

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #871 on: January 01, 2011, 06:38:11 PM »
Veronica jumped slightly when Shinzuu started to blurt out his response. When he finished what he was saying, her response to the last thing he said was just a shrug. She didn't know how to respond to what he had said. She knew she had feelings for him too but it didn't feel like the right time to talk about it. She didn't want to feel anything at the moment and it almost seemed like he was doing all this to make her stop acting the way she was. "I like you, but just because you like me doesn't mean I'm going to change..." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck then hugging the bear again. She felt like they were being watched so she stood on her tiptoes and looked around Shinzuu, seeing Reno standing in the walkway in front of the house. Dropping back down to flat on her feet, she looked at the floor. "Hi Reno..." She mumbled then glanced back up at Shinzuu's face.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #872 on: January 01, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Reno was surprised at Shinzuu's exclamation, immediately it made him think of Schadenfreude. He wouldn't ever be able to say his feelings to her. It made him look down at the ground, he heard Veronica say "Hi" but didn't say anything back to her. But instead of being sad it made him a little angry, and jealous of Shinzuu in that instant. "Shinzuu...I think the reason you were upset with me...You thought I was tryin' to steal Veronica away from you. I wasn't...I wouldn't...I-...That's my house behind me. That's where I lived until my parents died. I left it and had to take care of myself, keeping myself out of foster homes. I'm sorry...But I wouldn't have tried to betray you in such a way..." he said still looking at the ground. He turned around facing the street. "I loved Schad...And now she's dead..." he said before walking away.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #873 on: January 02, 2011, 01:53:09 AM »
Shinzuu's ears drooped with his face in sadness at Veronica's response to his blurting out, but his ears perked back up as she said hello to Reno. As a half-assed followup, he grunted to Reno. After hearing Reno's explanation and feelings, he thought for an instant. Before Reno took more than one step away, Shinzuu quickly stepped towards Reno and grabbed the kid by the back of his collar, "You know..." he began, "It's not your fault, man. It was because of me that Veronica strayed away from me, and it was my stubbornness that got in the way. I'm sorry, man. But listen, come with us, stay at my place tonight. We can always use another person through this tough time. Bring a suit, too. We're all going to Veronica's parents' funeral tomorrow. Then we'll go to Schad's. My mother arranged for the funeral to be in the morning so that we could go to Schad's, too. Come on." He wrapped an arm around Reno and stretched out his other arm for Veronica to come with, hopefully into that arm. His face more urging than begging, now. A more mature, somber and even optimistic look.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #874 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:38 AM »
Veronica tilted her head to the side as she watched Shinzuu talk to Reno, apologizing and consoling him. If anything was going to keep her in the same mood it was being reminded that her parents' funeral was the next day, which is exactly what Shinzuu did while talking to Reno. She had already walked down the steps by the time Shinzuu had finished talking. When she saw his arm stretched out to her, she stood there for a moment while looking at him until a yawn made her realize how tired she was and she gave in, walking under/into his outstretched arm.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #875 on: January 02, 2011, 03:48:34 AM »
Reno couldn't help but stop when Shinzuu grabbed him by his collar. He listened silently to him as he spoke and when he put his arm around him he was surprised. But a small warm smile grew onto his face. He got misty-eyed about the whole situation, being a sucker for things like this. It probably effected him more because he looked up to Shinzuu, and having him as a friend again felt nice. He didn't say anything, being content with how things were working out.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #876 on: January 02, 2011, 03:32:31 PM »
Shinzuu held the two of them close as he walked them back, Reno being more on his toes than Veronica was. When Reno had to go back to his room to get a suit, Shinzuu gave more concentration and help on holding up Veronica. He murmured under his breath, "I'm sorry..." more for his dead parents, but Veronica might have heard it. Another set of tears streaked down his face as he finally let go of the guilt that he had been holding onto for years. Shinzuu brought the two of the back to the apartment, and he emphasized to Reno to take his shoes off. "We'll all stay in the living room. I'll move the couch so there's enough room."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #877 on: January 02, 2011, 08:12:18 PM »
Veronica walked along with Shinzuu and Reno until they stopped at the hotel so Reno could get his suit. While her and Shinzuu were waiting, she heard him murmur an apology but had the feeling it wasn't for her so she didn't say anything. She tilted her head to the side, resting it against him as she stood there with his arm around her. She was too tired to realize what he could have taken it as and too tired to want to try to hold her head up. When Reno rejoined them, she continued their walk with them to the apartment. She bent down and took her shoes off after they entered the apartment, heading to the guest room without a word. She wasn't going there to sleep since she heard what Shinzuu said but this way she would be out of the way when he was moving the couch. When she got into the room, she set the bear down on the bed and started digging through the box, trying to find something. She pulled something black out of the box and looked it over.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #878 on: January 02, 2011, 08:39:38 PM »
Reno went inside his room and got the rest of the way dressed. He buttoned up his shirt, threw on a tie and shoes and went over to a small closet near the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped in a bit to grab his suit jacket that he never really wore. The only other thing in there were a few other shirts the same as he was wearing. He left the closet open and went over to his bed, tossing the jacket onto the bed still on the hanger. After that he found his duffel bag and put the jacket in it. He then went into the bathroom to grab some toothpaste and a toothbrush before stopping and looking in the mirror. He looked at himself, he was a bit of a mess from all that happened today. He sighed, left the room and threw a change of clothes into the bag before zipping it up, grabbing his wallet and keys, and leaving to go back to Shinzuu. Once at his place he took his shoes off as Shinzuu instructed and just stood near the door looking around and not saying a word. He was a bit nervous being there.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #879 on: January 02, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Shinzuu picked up the three-person couch and moved it against the back wall. He went into his room and grabbed a few things, laying a traditional futon on the ground and an exceptionally larger one near it. He was wondering where Veronica was and just gave her door frame a small knock as he saw her standing by the bed. "You coming out? It's ok if you want to stay in there, I'm just asking." Shinzuu looked over at the door and sees Reno still standing nervously at the door. "Come on in, it's not like I'm here to cook you for dinner. Come, I'll set up my PS3, too. I just opened that new American game, Call of Duty: Black Ops. You can play with me if you don't feel like sleeping. I have a lot of movies, too, if you're into that, instead."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:25:23 PM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy »

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #880 on: January 02, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »
Veronica laid the black thing out on her bed as Shinzuu knocked on her door frame. "I'm coming." She said quietly and grabbed the bear as she turned towards him. If he looked into the room beyond her, he would see that she had laid out a black dress on the bed next to the box that still wasn't unpacked. She moved towards Shinzuu then squeezed past him while he was still looking toward Reno. She headed into the living room and sat on the back corner of the futon that was one of the two corners closest to the couch but also the furthest from the front of the apartment, her eyes directed at the center of the futon.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #881 on: January 03, 2011, 01:55:56 AM »
Reno jumped a little when Shinzuu mentioned being eaten for dinner. His ears perked up when he mentioned video games, though he wasn't really in the mood. "Uhm...Not to sound like a downer...But I'm really tired. I've had a long day...Not to mention...I think I'm just going to go to bed." he said holding his arm nervously. He walked over to where the futons were and stood there looking at them and Veronica who was sitting on the corner of one. "Uhm...Which one is mine?" he asked. He would just go to bed when ever he found out.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #882 on: January 03, 2011, 02:10:47 AM »
Shinzuu sighed as he went back over, following behind Reno, and just went to the music section of the PS3 and turned on some soft, soothing music, no words, just music. "Reno, you'll sleep on the small one, Veronica will take mine. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. I've been having trouble sleeping comfortably recently, so I'm gonna sleep in a less comfortable position to start with and see where it goes from there. Bathroom's the first door on the left past the little kitchen area. If you see my mother, try not to make a noise. She's stressed out and has enough of a headache already with everything happening all of a sudden."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #883 on: January 03, 2011, 02:44:19 AM »
Veronica looked up when Reno and Shinzuu walked in, not saying a word. The music that was started sounded nice and she felt like it would be easy to fall asleep with it playing. She also felt like the music was familiar but couldn't put her finger on how it was. When Shinzuu mentioned which one she would would be sleeping on, she looked down at the futon she was sitting on and noticed she was already on the correct one. She moved to the middle of the large futon then laid down and curled up into a ball with her back to the other futon, hugging the bear to her chest. Closing her eyes, she focused all her attention on the music playing as she started to drift off to sleep.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #884 on: January 03, 2011, 06:52:42 AM »
Reno nodded when he found out where he was sleeping and went to it. He laid down on it and put his hands behind his head, listening to the music. He was tired when he arrived, however now he couldn't seem to sleep. Something about being in the home of wolves didn't sit right with him, since he was a rabbit; he knew nothing would happen but it was like it was instinct or something. He closed his eyes, trying his best to sleep, ending up rolling from one side to the other several times. Eventually he managed to drift off into sleep.