The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74682 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2010, 11:59:21 PM »
This past week for Reno was utter crap. His first day at school after uniforms were handed out he was sent to the Principle’s. The conversation went south after Reno was given his uniform. Principle Yass brought up something about Reno’s parents, she found out they were dead and extended her condolences. Reno flew off the hinges and after arguing back and forth he stormed out of the office. The rest of the week he missed school, he didn’t intend to skip more than a day but he was arrested for being out past curfew. He sat in jail alone for about three days until somehow Dorris came and picked him up, claiming to be his mother. Bye this time it was Saturday, he explained what had happened to his boss, who immediately fired him. Reno ran home without Dorris, Dorris explained to Reno’s boss his situation and decided to give him another chance, because his boss too knew what it was like to lose a parent. Dorris went to Reno’s room and explained that he had his job back, not telling him the real reason he was let back, just saying “He cooled down”. Reno rested the rest of the day, it had been a long week.

He woke up around 10AM Sunday morning and decided to head to school to explain his absences, preferably to Principle Yass. He finally got to school, headed to the Principle’s office only to find out she wasn’t there. “Hey, Reno. Looking for Hare?” said the custodian walking behind Reno. “Hare?” The custodian face pawed. “Principle Yass, to you kids.” “Aye, I am. ‘Ave ya seen’er?” “Yeah, she headed into the Gym to wait for today’s game to start. “ “Thanks.”Reno walked off and headed to the Gym, once there he saw her sitting in the center of the bleachers with one of his teachers. They immediately picked him out as he entered. “Reno, there you are, we were starting to think you were kidnapped!” Scoffed Hare. “Don’t let her fool you, Reno, she thought you ran away because of your argument.” Said a Duck, which was his math teacher. [color=lightblue“Quiet, Jeremy.” they both chuckled as Reno walked up the bleachers, stopping a row below them. “Sorry, it just so ‘appens I was arrested.” “Arrested?!” Said both Hare and Jeremy in unison. “Aye, I was out past curfew, was there for a few days.” “Are you alright?” “Aye, I’m fine. I just came here to tell you, and hoped maybe you can excuse my absences…” “Sure thing, Reno.” “Really? That simple?” [color=light blue]“Yep, on one condition.” “What’s that?”

“Stay and watch the game with us.” “I’m not a big sports fan…” [color=light blue]“Well, you could leave and I can expel you.”
Reno got a shocked expression on his face. “What?! Fine, I’ll stay! Just don’t expect me to sit next to you…” With that said Reno walked back down the bleachers and went to a vending machine. He got some cheetos, headed up the bleachers about halfway and sat down. He pulled out his iPod, put in his earphones and sat listening to his music eating his cheetos. “That boy has a problem…He should open up more. Even if his parents died.” Well, he’s a tough kid, you can’t blame him really…He tries to carry all that burden alone.” sighed Hare “Alone? Doesn’t he have friends?” “He’s too nice to tell the good ones from the bad, mostly people just use him.” “What can you do.” shrugged Jeremy.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:02:43 AM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »
The rest of the team showed up on time, not too long after Shinzuu had already had started running his routine practices. Soon after, they were all practicing together, and Shinzuu couldn't help but feel the hostile stares from the freshmen on the team. The coach pretty much reprimanded the whole team for not being as "enthusiastic" as Shinzuu was with practicing, though he just did it for personal reasons. Shinzuu could really care less about the future of the school's team. He just wanted to play, play well, and win. About another hour later, at around 12:00, the other team arrived and did their little warm-ups. By then, the stands were already packed, and people were even leaning over the railings of the indoor track that was its own on above the bleachers and baskets. Like usual, over the home team basket, the exclusive few from his fan club were sheering in their own cheer outfits with his name on their shirts. Ugh.... they get worse every 4 months.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »
The cheerleaders hadn't practiced the whole time. Basically when the rest of the basketball team members showed up, the cheerleaders sat on a bottom corner of the bleachers and watched them practice. When the other team arrived, the girls moved off the bleachers to make more room for the fans and went to stand in their places on the sidelines. Veronica looked at Shinzuu's fans up on the track and couldn't help but roll her eyes before looking back at the court. "Good thing he doesn't have a girlfriend or they'd probably all be dead right now..." She thought and chuckled aside to herself.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2010, 06:25:37 AM »
She noticed people from her school heading to the school and curiously followed them to the gym. There was apparently a game going on. She didn't sit in the bleachers, but she didn't stand around either. She really just looked around for a teacher and climbed to the top, propping up on the ladder than lead to the track. She could see the whole court from there, and really stayed out of boredom. She had nothing better to do. No better place to go.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2010, 05:08:06 PM »
Reno was begining to get bored, he forgot to charge his iPod so it died fairly quickly. People had begun to show up, filling the bleachers. He wasn't really a crowd person it was always too noisy. Just then he saw Schadenfreude, he didn't know why he should care but he did. He climbed up the ladder onto the track aswell and hesitantly walked over to her. He was still quite nervous and just stood there for a bit shaking slightly. Principle Yass nudged Jeremy with her elbow and pointed to Reno and Schadenfreude. "Look, he's got a girlfriend." Jeremy looked and kind of scoweled. "That one's a trouble maker she is..." Reno still said nothing, he didn't really know what to say. He was gone all week, what if she didn't remember him? "Uhm...'Ello again." he finally managed to choke out.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2010, 11:20:53 PM »
The game was intense, but not really high-pointed, since it's the beginning of the year. Thankfully, Feral High won the game, so after the end of the game, the team cheered out for a celebration party at the cafeteria. Many girls ran down from the track and the bleachers and chased after Shinzuu. Shinzuu ran away, the team covering his escape. He ran into the storage room and waited for everyone else to assume he was still with the team and followed them out. After the majority had left, Shinzuu came back out, finding three particular people still around. He quickly recognized Schadenfreude and Reno, though they never really met. "Hey, I've seen you guys at the arcade a few times before. What's up?" He extended a hand, not realizing that Schadenfreude was a girl. Shinzuu's eyes, however, noticed the peculiar freshman around, and couldn't help but turn his head over.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2010, 12:14:09 AM »
The cheerleaders did their cheering throughout the game and did a big cheer on the basketball court during half-time as well. Veronica was glad that their team won, of course. She saw Shinzuu hide in the storage room to escape his fans until they moved on then come out and approach a couple of other students and speak to them. Looking down at her pom-poms, she "combed" out the strands to make them straight as the other cheerleaders started heading for the cafeteria for the victory party. She sighed for no reason in particular and headed for the cafeteria, her eyes scanning the floor.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2010, 03:14:05 AM »
"Lop ears, where you been?" She joked.. "S'been lonely around lunch.. Though, I have had a girl or two hit on me." She watched the game with a glazed interest. She never quite understood sports to begin with unless you hit each other... Ball games never made much sense. But apparently the team had won, so that was good, she guessed. When the game was over, she climbed down from the track, looking to see if old long ears was following until she was approached by Shinzuu, one of the more popular guys. She blinked, a little unsure of what to do. She didn't really know what to say, but she shook his hand and replied with a "Nothing much."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:29 AM »
Reno smirked at the question "Eh...Been uh...Detained you could say. Sorry to make you so lonely." After the game had been won he followed Schadenfreude down the ladder and into the cafeteria. When Shinzuu approached the two he was a bit unbelieving, someone so popular to even talk to him. Reno was too awe struck and nervous to even shake his hand, he waved lightly. "Uhm...'ey, good game." He was a bit shakey, not really sure what to say. If he wasn't so nervous he'd probably be hiding behind Schadenfreude.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
Shinzuu jumped back 3 rows on the bleachers at the sound of Schadenfreude's voice. "Y-you're a girl!?" He quickly covered his mouth and looked at his hand, Hmmm? Nothing again? What's going on? Shinzuu noticed Reno's wave and waved back, trying to force a smile. "S-so... you guys with the rival school, or with Feral High? I've seen you at the arcades almost every weekend since break. I'm Shinzuu Katame, Junior here at Feral High. And you guys are....?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2010, 03:07:04 PM »
As Veronica was passing by the three, she heard Shinzuu's exclamation. Her head snapped up in their direction with her eyes narrowed. She looked to Schadenfreude then back forward again. "Looks like a girl to me..." She thought to herself. Heading into the cafeteria, she sat at the far end of a table by herself. She looked around at all of the people celebrating and smiled, setting her pom-poms on the tabletop. There was nothing quite like the victory high from your team winning a game.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »
By this time, Schadenfreude's eyes were as large as marbles, but her hair hid her expression well. What had gotten into him to make him shoot across three rows of bleachers? Part of her chuckled at his odd behavior. "I know I'm scary, but I didn't think I was THAT scary." She smiled. "I go here as a junior, too. It's not surprising you see me out. I hardly ever stay in." She was sure she sounded pretty awkward because it had been so long since she had bothered to actually talk to someone aside from occasionally talking to Long Ears, but she continued on anyway. She figured everyone was strange in their own ways, including the most popular guy in school. He had to be strange somehow. She was sure she would be if she were constantly being chased by a fan club.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »
"Uhm...I go to this school too, nice to meet you. I'm Reno O' Malley." Reno scratched the back of his head nervously, he didn't think Shinzuu would be so rabbity. He was looking around when he noticed Veronica, then he looked to Schadenfreude then to Shinzuu. He was confused on what really to do, it's not often he engaged in conversation with multiple people...Expecially a girl and the most popular guy in the school, it all seemed so unreal.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2010, 10:07:07 PM »
Shinzuu chuckled and made a gesture with his hand for them to come with him. "Well, by now, the commotion should be more stable. Why don't you two join me at the cafeteria? The coach got us a good amount of pizza, hotdogs, burgers, and all the American celebration food that he loves so much. I personally prefer a buffet of sushie, but whatever. Come on, there's a single table that's off to the back so that we can talk without too much trouble." Shinzuu walked towards the cafeteria through the door and finally relaxed. Upon relaxing, he noticed an enormous itch on his whole right hand. Raising some of his fur, Shinzuu found those nasty hives underneath. Yep. That's a girl alright."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »
Veronica had gotten up from her spot at the table by herself and grabbed a couple of hotdogs, not putting anything on them because she's picky like that. When she went back to the table it was still empty. A lot of people were either crowded with each other at other tables or standing around together to trade small talk. The other cheerleaders were only one table away from her and sitting at the middle instead of the end like she was. She knew she was welcome to sit with them but she had been around them since 8:30 in the morning. Raising a hotdog to her mouth, she took a bite and began chewing it as she looked around the cafeteria. She then spotted Shinzuu walking through the door. "What if I look like a pig eating this?" She thought to herself as she looked down at the hotdog in her hand and the other one on her plate as she continued to chew. "Wait...why do I even care what he thinks? *sigh* I really need to stop..."