The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-al High  (Read 74588 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Fur-al High
« Reply #990 on: January 25, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »
By the time Veronica had stopped singing the song, she was done washing. Turning off the water, she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She dried herself off and twisted her hair up in the towel. She put her clothes on (jeans and a black t-shirt) then went to the sink and brushed her teeth. When she was finished, she untwisted the towel and dried her hair more with it before she hung the towel on a bar to dry. Using her hair-tie, she put her hair up into a messy ponytail then grabbed her dirty pajamas and left the bathroom. She went to the guest room and threw the pajamas in the corner with her dress from the day before. After that, she went to the living room and sat Indian-style on the couch, staring at the floor.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #991 on: January 26, 2011, 04:08:52 AM »
She ran down the stairs and out the door, wearing a pair of jeans and a skeleton hoodie, not looking back to see if anyone had heard her. She jingled her keys, phone, DS, and wallet in her hoodie pocket, and her switchblade stayed in her right jean pocket. She had still neglected to check her phone, but she figured she'd do some wandering again. She walked down the streets, not really paying too much attention to where she was, but she felt as if she was getting overwhelmed by the language since she didn't know a lick of Japanese. Looking to her right, she saw a familiar diner and crossed the street to go inside.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #992 on: January 26, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »
Reno eventually brought his head up slowly, peeking to see if Schadenfreude was there. She wasn't this time, however he did see Marlowe walk inside. "That's...Marlowe. She-" Reno flashed back to when they had stumbled down the hill and she landed on top of him, being so close to his face made him nervous. "That was-..." he thought, blushing a bit. He rubbed his face and sat the rest of the way up. "What should I do? Should I invite her over? What if she says no...Oh yeah...I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. I don't know....Maybe I'm thinking too much. Like usual. Maybe she can keep my mind off of Schad...Ugh...I'd feel like I was usin' her. I have to do somethin'. In-Vite-Heeeeer.....AUGH" "Marlowe? Is that you?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:36:35 PM by Srgntcuddles »

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #993 on: January 26, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »
Shinzuu heard the bathroom door open and Veronica situating herself, but waited until his song was over. After it finished, he walked out of his room and stood behind Veronica, behind the couch. Shinzuu was still blushing and looked off to the side as he spoke to her, "So... we still have the day off from school... do you want to head out to a diner or the park or something?"" He was blushing real hard under his fur, thank god it was black.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #994 on: January 27, 2011, 02:01:26 AM »
Veronica had zoned out while she was staring at the floor and hadn't heard Shinzuu walk up behind her so she jumped slightly when he spoke. She dreaded the idea of going to a diner because of the night before and having to deal with those people who knew her parents. "Uh...yeah..." She said, lifting her head so it wasn't angled down toward the floor. "The park sounds good." She got up from couch and turned around to face him, a small smile on her lips.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #995 on: January 27, 2011, 02:13:15 AM »
Marlowe didn't really look around. She slid into a booth and pulled out her DS playing Pokemon Soul Silver until the waitress came up to ask her what she wanted to drink. She put the DS down on the table to ask for a vanilla coke, then pulled the menu out to look at it to see if something leaped out at her. She was fairly certain she wanted a blueberry waffle like the one she had with her dad.. Maybe eggs. She wasn't entirely sure herself.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #996 on: January 27, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »
Reno sighed at being unnoticed, the thought of getting up and talking to her crossed his mind. But before he could act his breakfast arrived. He thanked the waitress and began to eat slowly. After a few minutes the check arrived and he left some money and a tip and got up to leave. He grabbed his violin case and headed out the door. "She hates me..." he thought as he decided to head to the park. "Maybe this will get my mind off things..." he thought again looking at his violin case. He eventually made it to the park and found a tree to climb in. He then took out his violin and stood there on a branch leaning on the tree thinking on what to play. After a minute he began to play a sad song.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #997 on: January 28, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
Shinzuu smiled a gentle smile, nothing big, when Veronica said yes to going to the park. "Alright, then. I'll go grab my keys and we can go." Shinzuu grabbed his keys from his dresser drawer in his room and opened the door for Veronica after he put on his boots. He normally didn't wear these except for work, but his ankles have been killing him lately, so he decided on wearing them. Shinzuu then closed the door and locked it behind them, and they made their way to the park. Before reaching the stone wall of the park, they could both hear the violin playing. "Do you hear that?"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #998 on: January 28, 2011, 01:08:51 AM »
Veronica went to put her shoes on while Shinzuu went to grab his keys. When he opened the door for her, she went through it and stood outside the apartment while he came out and locked the door. After that, she headed off to the park with him. The walk was spent in silence until they got close to the stone wall of the park. She heard the violin at about the same time that Shinzuu did and recognized it immediately. "Yeah, I do." She said and looked over at Shinzuu. "It's Reno. I'd know that playing anywhere, and I've only heard it once." She looked back toward park as she continued to walk. "Do you want to find him or...?" Part of her hoped that he would say no because she would rather have just been alone with him, but another part thought that it would be a good distraction to hold off them talking like his mother wanted them to since she didn't really want to go back to school.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #999 on: January 28, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »
She decided on going with a blue berry waffle and some scrambled eggs. She played her DS until her food was brought to her, then she saved her game and tucked it away in her pocket. Her phone vibrated again, and she ignored it, eating her waffle in silence. She wondered where she could go from here, the only place she did know was the park. "I still need to scatter her ashes," she said to herself, resting her chin on her paw. She finished up her waffle, and moved onto her eggs. She always had o have something to balance off the sweetness of her waffle.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1000 on: January 29, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »
Reno continued to play, lost in his music. He was still leaning on the tree standing on the branch, playing through various songs. The songs he played were all sad. The playing did help him not think about Schadenfreude. He also had his eyes closed, it helped him lose himself as well as not see Schadenfreude's apparitions that seemed to want to hurt him. Reno didn't know exactly why he was being haunted, he never really believed in ghosts, but the thought had crossed his mind. He also figured he might be losing his mind, he wasn't really certain on anything.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1001 on: January 29, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
Shinzuu shook his head as he forced a gentle smile, "No, I think it's best we leave him alone. After what's happened I think he might need some time to himself. Besides, I'm already slightly depressed hearing it from over here. Let's just find a place we can just relax, ok? How about on the far side at the hilled slope where we met Marlowe? The sun's very nice over there at this time of day." He did his best not to say anything about the spot also being where the car accident took place. It had long since been fixed and didn't look like anything happened there, but the fact that it's in his mind, made Shinzuu a little hesitant to ask at first.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1002 on: January 29, 2011, 06:39:17 PM »
Veronica felt a bit of relief when Shinzuu said no. For her, the music didn't sound very depressing but she didn't spend time thinking about why. "Sounds fine to me." She said, looking at Shinzuu then forward again. She had no idea that they were heading to the spot where the accident took place since no one had told her where it had happened and she hadn't cared to know. If she was told about what had taken place there when they got there, she would probably run off or at least block out all her emotions and become completely blank.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1003 on: January 29, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »
As she finished her meal, she left a tip and payed her bill. She then stepped outside and looked around again. She began to walk aimlessly again. Her phone buzzed in her pocket again, but she ignored it. She knew it was her father. No one else had her number after all. She walked along the sidewalk looking at the various signs, still unable to read them. "I ought to just invest in an English to Japanese dictionary or something," she mumbled, scuffing her shoes on the sidewalk. She stopped when she got to the park. It seemed inviting, and off in the distance she could hear a violin.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1004 on: January 30, 2011, 03:39:00 AM »
Shinzuu sighed as he pretty much plopped onto the grass and laid on his back, bringing his hands behind his head. The position, for some reason, seemed to bring out his figure more, though, in addition with the sun. But Shinzuu didn't really care or think about how he looked. He mainly just wanted to try to enjoy the warmth of the sun glaring down. It was a really relaxing atmosphere, "You know. It's times like this that make me wish that we were done with high school and either off to college or in a nice job where I can come out here during the day to relax."